It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Moderator needed  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Patrick

Moderator needed
« on: January 26, 2006, 03:03:50 PM »
Part of my plan here at the new site is to off-load as many duties as possible.  There hasn't been a lot of traffic on the Russian forum at PL, and not much expected here, but I'd like to get someone to moderate the forum.

Anybody have suggestions on who might be good, and willing?

Offline pamoshtnik

Moderator needed
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »
I would think that LP would like to do it so he can really irritate everybody. :lol:

Offline LP

Moderator needed
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 03:25:58 PM »
I've made the offer and could in fact do it. Just because I'm blunt and opinionated doesn't mean I'm lacking a sense of fairness and tolerance, even towards those who've *chosen* to be irritated by me. And if I was as arrogant as Mav claims I'd point out past and present qualifications for judgment and the administration of authority that probably go a wee bit beyond what's required to manage this motely crew.

Doesn't matter who does it anyway because someone will always have a beef. Look at the mod mess going on in Latin. From what I've seen that forum badly needed a mod and yet some are still whining. At least over here we keep the childish profanity to an absolute minimum. Even my bud Mav is a big boy in that regard.

Whomever is selected should be voted on though. Patrick should roll out the rarely used PL democractic process. Or skip having a mod altogether. Even with the very free hand he's given up to this point things rarely get out of control. And surely we can do better than those Latin guys...who seem as hot blooded as the chix they chase.
Actual consumer instructions: On an airline package of nuts: "Open packet, eat nuts."

Planet-Love.com

Moderator needed
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 03:25:58 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats