It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Heartbroken :(  (Read 9544 times)

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
Heartbroken :(
« on: October 20, 2010, 08:51:22 AM »
Hello Everyone,  :)

Well... need to break the ice  ;D ;D i joined some dating site's at first seem really nice they send you interest and chatting in a few months then planning to come....  boom I'm in Manila airport baby, okay be there in 30 minutes. both looks so happy. after all you just know that your not the only woman he meet  :o :'( :'( dang it's okay, if he meet 20 woman or more at least he would say something about it you know be honest. this sneaky hiding stuff killed me. and whats next? ask forgiveness? try to come back cause your the best of all......... now its time for you to kiss my asian butt. sure i forgive but never forget you still lied no excuse for that. you betray my trust in you. so... No No No for the a@@h$#@ let him suffer what he have done.

i read of you guys suggest to have back up... dang when the time happened to you it break your heart.  :'(  :'( hurt so bad.

:-* Maribel

Offline jm21-2

• Spouse's Country: Taiwan
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Heartbroken :(
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 11:47:56 AM »
It's mostly guys seeking Latinas who suggest having "backups". Most guys on the Asian board suggest only going to meet one girl. That's what I did and although the first time things didn't work out, the second girl I met is now my fiance.

Offline Jedironin

• Cautious... but hopeful.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »
Hello Maribel, welcome to the forum!  :)

Sorry to hear you had that problem... if the guy in question had done his research here first, this would not have happened.  ;)

Should I be the one to jump out on a limb and ask if you're still looking for someone?   :D
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 02:01:34 PM »

While it is a good idea to meet and date several women I don't think anyone on the latin forum suggests telling lies about it.To lead someone on by making them think they are the only one you are interested in is just plain low down.

Sorry you had to experience that Maribel.You are better off without someone that is going to lie to you like that.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 04:32:16 PM »
Hi Maribel and welcome. I agree with Researcher. If the guy is that callus to lie to you, you wouldn't want a long term relationship with him, anyway. Yes, we understand how painful it can be, but each time something like this happens makes you appreciate the right one when you find him that much more.

And jm is right. Most of us here think having backups is the worst way to do things.

Stick around and contribute. There are some sincere single guys here looking for someone special too.

- Jeff
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 04:33:57 PM by Jeff S »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 04:39:56 PM »
Sorry to hear about that Maribel. We welcome you and hope to hear more from you. I was a one trip, one woman guy too and I knew lady number three (who is now my wife) before the first two, but we were friends for a long time, before realizing that there was more between us than just being 'friends'.

Anyway, there aren't as many guys here as on the big dating, match making sites, but I think you will like the quality of the guys--they are generally more serious and there is a chat function on Planet-Love that would be nice if more people used it here also.

Don't give up and best wishes,

Robert
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 09:46:50 PM »
It's mostly guys seeking Latinas who suggest having "backups". Most guys on the Asian board suggest only going to meet one girl. That's what I did and although the first time things didn't work out, the second girl I met is now my fiance.

Hi Jm, i wish you and your fiance all the best.

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »
Hello Maribel, welcome to the forum!  :)

Sorry to hear you had that problem... if the guy in question had done his research here first, this would not have happened.  ;)

Should I be the one to jump out on a limb and ask if you're still looking for someone?   :D

Hello Jed, to answer your question  ;D yes I'm still looking.  :)

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 10:10:45 PM »
Hi Maribel and welcome. I agree with Researcher. If the guy is that callus to lie to you, you wouldn't want a long term relationship with him, anyway. Yes, we understand how painful it can be, but each time something like this happens makes you appreciate the right one when you find him that much more.

And jm is right. Most of us here think having backups is the worst way to do things.

Stick around and contribute. There are some sincere single guys here looking for someone special too.

- Jeff

Hello Jeff, thank you for the welcome. well i hope i find someone here lol...

:) Bell

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 10:13:37 PM »
Sorry to hear about that Maribel. We welcome you and hope to hear more from you. I was a one trip, one woman guy too and I knew lady number three (who is now my wife) before the first two, but we were friends for a long time, before realizing that there was more between us than just being 'friends'.

Anyway, there aren't as many guys here as on the big dating, match making sites, but I think you will like the quality of the guys--they are generally more serious and there is a chat function on Planet-Love that would be nice if more people used it here also.

Don't give up and best wishes,

Robert

Hello Robert, thank you. yeah never give up..  ;D

:) Bell

Offline Dave H

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
Hi Maribel,

Welcome to P-L! I am sorry to hear about your experience with a foreigner. Since he was not honest with you, forget him! A relationship founded on dishonesty is not good! All foreigners are not the same. Some are honest, while others are not. I was honest with my wife from day 1. I actually thought that I might scare here away (divorced, 2 kids, Protestant, etc.). It didn't...she appreciated my honesty. For what it is worth, I had no backup plane when I visited her 10 years ago (yesterday).

Hello Everyone,  :)

now its time for you to kiss my asian butt

:-* Maribel

I am sure that you will have no problem finding volunteers!  :o I will have to pass...I have been happily married to my Filipina wife for 9 years.  ;D

Dave
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 10:28:50 PM by Dave H »
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 10:27:24 PM »

Kumusta ka Bell?

Never sell yourself short.

You sound like a wise woman so I'm sure you will find a guy worthy enough. Be patient and keep trying until he shows up.  ;)

Ray

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 10:35:44 PM »

I am sure that you will have no problem finding volunteers!  :o I will have to pass...I have been happily married to my Filipina wife for 9 years.

Hi Kuya Dave,   Lol.. your so funny. i hope not that hard to find volunteers  ;D Kuya how's the feeling to have filipina woman in your life?

:) Maribel

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 10:35:44 PM »

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 10:51:52 PM »
Kumusta ka Bell?

Never sell yourself short.

You sound like a wise woman so I'm sure you will find a guy worthy enough. Be patient and keep trying until he shows up.  ;)

Ray

Hi Kuya Ray,

Mabuti po thank you for asking :) how about your self? hehe! tagalog i assume your married to a filipina also. yes kuya keep trying until i find him. salamat :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 11:32:47 PM »

Hi Kuya Ray,

Mabuti po thank you for asking :) how about your self? hehe! tagalog i assume your married to a filipina also. yes kuya keep trying until i find him. salamat :)

Humihinga pa!

OO, married to Flipinas (dalawa) for a total of 33+ years… 23 years the first time and currently for nearly 11 years. I’m on cloud nine…   

Ray

Offline Dave H

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 11:56:28 PM »
Kuya how's the feeling to have filipina woman in your life?

I think Ray said it best!
I’m on cloud nine…  

Ray

« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:15:32 AM by Dave H »
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 12:24:02 AM »

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 01:15:05 AM »
Heartbroken (You should change this name!)

Welcome,

Hope you find the right guy!  Also welcome to the P-L board.

Zulu
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 02:04:25 AM »
Heartbroken (You should change this name!)

Welcome,

Hope you find the right guy!  Also welcome to the P-L board.

Zulu

Hello Zulu, thank you. am i allow to change my name lol..?

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 10:20:55 AM »
Heartbroken soon to be "Heart Not Broken Anymore"

I am very sorry that you had this experience.

I met my girlfriend but did not look for another women or tried to.  It was the risk I took and it worked.  Personally, I do not believe in looking for as many women as possible because it is not my type.  Prior to meeting my girlfriend, I had known her for 9 months - spoke with her everyday in webcam for 2-3 hours a day.

Before I known my girlfriend, I went to Colombia to meet a girl whom I have known for 7 months but we spoke to each other only 1-2 a week.  She kept telling me when I will come to Colombia.  Finally I made the trip but she did not come to the airport to meet me but made several 'non-exist' excuses.    Luckily, I had a 'Plan B' and asked my friends to meet me just in case and it worked.   I had the gut feeling that she wouldn't come to the airport .......

Now, I can understand why he did not travel all the way just to meet you.  Perhaps he did not trust you enough or 'love' you enough.  Or, perhaps he just want to have a good time (eg sex).   You are better off without him.

I wish you the best of luck in your search and do not give up

Gatoooo

Offline InnocentVixen

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »
another girl!! Welcome :)

I am sorry you had to go through that but I am sure that experience will help you find the right man, best of luck with your search~

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2010, 06:03:21 AM »
Heartbroken soon to be "Heart Not Broken Anymore"

I am very sorry that you had this experience.

I met my girlfriend but did not look for another women or tried to.  It was the risk I took and it worked.  Personally, I do not believe in looking for as many women as possible because it is not my type.  Prior to meeting my girlfriend, I had known her for 9 months - spoke with her everyday in webcam for 2-3 hours a day.

Before I known my girlfriend, I went to Colombia to meet a girl whom I have known for 7 months but we spoke to each other only 1-2 a week.  She kept telling me when I will come to Colombia.  Finally I made the trip but she did not come to the airport to meet me but made several 'non-exist' excuses.    Luckily, I had a 'Plan B' and asked my friends to meet me just in case and it worked.   I had the gut feeling that she wouldn't come to the airport .......

Now, I can understand why he did not travel all the way just to meet you.  Perhaps he did not trust you enough or 'love' you enough.  Or, perhaps he just want to have a good time (eg sex).   You are better off without him.

I wish you the best of luck in your search and do not give up

Gatoooo

Hey Gatooo,

thank you..... and yeah never give up  ;D

Offline heartbroken

• Karma is Real
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2010, 06:05:18 AM »
another girl!! Welcome :)

I am sorry you had to go through that but I am sure that experience will help you find the right man, best of luck with your search~

Hi InnocentVixen

thank you :)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2010, 06:05:18 AM »

Offline dinda

• - the pretender -
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 02:43:06 AM »
sorry to hear that... nothing much u can do other than to move on and start a new chapter in life. shed not tears girl, he's not worth it... u have done your part and if he still cant appreciate that, tell him to just crash and burn in h**l...

best of luck...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 02:48:09 AM by dinda »
whatever dont kill me, do make me stronger...

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 07:44:39 PM »
Yea I dont think any men married to or dating/seeking latin women would be in favor of lying about seeing multiple women. That being said a guy traveling across the pacific (could be a 24 hour ordeal) and spending possibly $1500 on a plane ticket (and taking time off of work) will probably have a back up plan. When you have limited time away from work and limited resources (money) this only makes sense. However it certainly is a balancing act.

I think in Colombia it is more a foregone conclusion.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 10:50:26 PM »
That being said a guy traveling across the pacific (could be a 24 hour ordeal) and spending possibly $1500 on a plane ticket (and taking time off of work) will probably have a back up plan. When you have limited time away from work and limited resources (money) this only makes sense.

I didn't but maybe i'm a bit of a nut ;D

I had no other phone numbers or addresses, infact i had already asked my wife to marry me 

pig
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5877
Latest: WilliamAlorp
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864