It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Censorship Elsewhere  (Read 646 times)

Offline Cali-vet

Censorship Elsewhere
« on: March 15, 2022, 10:14:59 AM »
I don't know if any of you follow the "expat" site. I have observed that the moderator of that site doesn't allow and erases any references to whatsoever Colombian, not American but Colombian politics. A seemingly innocent post referencing the elections to the congress held on Sunday was wiped away licety split. I can understand the moderator wishing to avoid opinionated posts about American politics that start flames but I would think Colombian politics would be of utmost interest to gringos residing in Colombia and would therefore be a legitimate subject for discussion. I will admit that posters there all too often drag their American political opinion into any discussian they can but still there should be room for Colombian politics.  As any expat I have ever heard of was drawn to Colombia at least in part by the women I think Planet-Love would be a great place for more expats to chime in.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Censorship Elsewhere
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 09:05:45 PM »
No beans here, What's that other expat site/s might there be that have more than merely  bird doggin for some exotic T&A?

Can't be any worse than fb or google pudding. Throw me a bone, please. A little interaction with the the international communication outside of mainstream media monoliths would be appreciated!!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300