It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Pre-pagoing aint cheap  (Read 1517 times)

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Pre-pagoing aint cheap
« on: November 22, 2014, 02:46:31 PM »
I as online, seeing what other types of women I can meet with before I return to Ecuador and I cam across this profile. 70 f*ing usd for a 6.5 looking women. I can stay my black @$$ here in Dallas and get that rate http://imgur.com/CfyeA11

Then I started thinking what Ec man can afford a pre-pago at that rate, there's no way in hell. This has to be geared to foreigners
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 02:51:04 PM by kai #2, Reason: broke link »

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Pre-pagoing aint cheap
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 01:31:32 AM »
K2, you start the oddest threads.  Here's a tip for you: instead of sitting at home researching hookers in south america you should get yourself out to one of the many latin party venues in your own hometown.  Dallas is full of gorgeous latinas who are single and looking to mingle.  I never thought I'd say this but I actually miss dtown.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 05:40:16 AM »
Those are probably starting prices for Extranjeros like  Mexicans, Gringos, Spaniards, Chileans..kinda like "Gringo Prices"....offer ´em a ham sandwich and a beer and so how it goes ;)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 05:40:16 AM »

Offline kai #2

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 07:36:29 AM »

lmao, i'm not at home researching hookers. I was on Badoo goofing off and see what else I could find before my trip and this chick hit me up, I read the profile and was like wtf.

K2, you start the oddest threads.  Here's a tip for you: instead of sitting at home researching hookers in south america you should get yourself out to one of the many latin party venues in your own hometown.  Dallas is full of gorgeous latinas who are single and looking to mingle.  I never thought I'd say this but I actually miss dtown.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 07:39:57 AM »

I'll give'em a ham sandwich alright. i saw those prices and just laughed. It seems like a get rich quick scheme. I guess you take the bad w/ the good

Those are probably starting prices for Extranjeros like  Mexicans, Gringos, Spaniards, Chileans..kinda like "Gringo Prices"....offer ´em a ham sandwich and a beer and so how it goes ;)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 07:48:34 AM »
I as online, seeing what other types of women I can meet with before I return to Ecuador and I cam across this profile. 70 f*ing usd for a 6.5 looking women. I can stay my black @$$ here in Dallas and get that rate http://imgur.com/CfyeA11

Then I started thinking what Ec man can afford a pre-pago at that rate, there's no way in hell. This has to be geared to foreigners

"He's making a list, - - - he's checking it twice,  gonna find out who's naughty and nice.... "  :D
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline kai #2

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 10:24:34 AM »

Thanks for the tip Awesome, http://www.vipdallasentertainment.com/ is a great place to find whats going down

RA, trying to get my last bits together before I head out ;)

"He's making a list, - - - he's checking it twice,  gonna find out who's naughty and nice.... "  :D

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 02:03:59 PM »
Thanks for the tip Awesome, http://www.vipdallasentertainment.com/ is a great place to find whats going down

Don't forget medusa's downtown on friday night.  The place is big and it gets packed with HOT latinas.  No cowboy hats or nothing like that.  Regular dance music downstairs and salsa/bachata/merengue upstairs.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293