Forum > Off-Topic Items

Super Bowl Team owner's Patriot missile caught on tape.

(1/11) > >>

robert angel:
We now interrupt PL's usual tawdry (but useful and interesting) "Mudd Report" for some local, breaking news... http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26055197/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-facing-charges-solicitation-prostitution?platform=amp

77 year old, multibillionaire, Robert Kraft, owner of Super Bowl NFL Patriots, was said to have been caught twice on video tape at a sleazy strip mall Chinese 'massage' parlor, negotiating paying some poor Chinese girls to hopefully make sure the movies had a, ummm, "happy ending"--- but ended up instead being charged with two counts of "soliciting prostitution" from girls allegedly being held captive, soley for sexploitation purposes.

Kraft's long time girlfriend, 38 years his junior  was unavailable for comment.

Below: Mr. Kraft's long term GF, on a better day....

http://m.zimbio.com/photos/Robert+Kraft/Ricki+Noel+Lander/58th+GRAMMY+Awards+Arrivals/lixwNg8Enss

WTF, why don't they just make prostitution legal, keep it healthy, safe and generate some tax revenue?? ::)

Or at least, seeing how Kraft's worth over six billion and when in that area, sometimes stays at Trump's Mara Lago mega estate, or on his yacht,  why couldn't he arrange a little more private 'room service?'

I've been to enough parties where the suggestion "Why don't you two find a room?" was well heeded advice!

Then again, Amazon's head, Jeff Bezos, worth over a 150 Billion dollars this year, was cheating on his yoga hot n fit wife & mum to their 4 young kids, Mackenzie Bezo. Little Jeffie said "we had already agreed to divorce'  months before I fooled around. But he was flying his Latina, the not so hot taco, Lauren Sanchez to exotic love nests in his 75 million $ jet, as his wife realized at looking at months of their jet's passenger name manifests. She STARTED Amazon with Jeff! Why, Sanchez's Hubbie was one of Jeff's buddies! Actually, they all WERE friends--'before.'

National Enquirer had loads of pictures, even hot texts and shots bezos sent of his cock and more to Mrs. Taco

Vote your own poll, but if single. I'd take Ms. Bezos:

But I don't go out for fast food taco belles, or Chinese women, when I've got filet mignon waiting faithfully back home!

https://www.google.com/search?q=mackenzie+bezos+hot&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiwsbKb-tDgAhVMhOAKHY0wBlMQ_AUoAXoECAsQAQ&biw=360&bih=612#imgrc=Fb8jP5oTuWQU9M

Ya'all can have Lauren 'taco' Sanchez, shown here with her still (legally anyways) husband and former Bezos buddy...

https://www.google.com/search?q=lauren+sanchez+ugly&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwirgJK-_dDgAhUPmVkKHaNrDnUQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=lauren+sanchez+ugly&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...22873.25598..26892...0.0..0.121.638.6j1......0....1.........0j0i8i30j0i30.k55UrnKji7s&ei=88ZwXOu6LI-y5gKj17moBw&client=ms-android-verizon#imgrc=u8gvHHutd4CZ-Miui

Geeze, if I had 6 or 150 billion, I'd sure have a better security detail on payroll...

mambocowboy:
Ridiculous.  The poor guy's wife died and he's publicly shamed and charged with a crime for trying to pay for sex. Sad.

utopiacowboy:

--- Quote from: mambocowboy on February 22, 2019, 10:39:20 PM ---Ridiculous.  The poor guy's wife died and he's publicly shamed and charged with a crime for trying to pay for sex. Sad.

--- End quote ---

America is run by the right wing fundamentalists who hate the very idea of sex. We don't need to go to Afghanistan looking for the Taliban - we got our own little Christian Taliban right here.

Wildstubby:
utopiacowbow said:
--- Quote ---America is run by the right wing fundamentalists who hate the very idea of sex. We don't need to go to Afghanistan looking for the Taliban - we got our own little Christian Taliban right here.
--- End quote ---
You got to be fúcking kidding me??!!!! You know what? May be you ought to haul your little snow flake arse out of here if you despise it so much. And as my father, who was a WWII vet and a democrat would say, "Don't let the door hit you in the áss on the way out! Go join the fúcking Taliban!

robert angel:

--- Quote from: Wildstubby on February 23, 2019, 12:22:44 PM ---utopiacowbow said:You got to be fúcking kidding me??!!!! You know what? May be you ought to haul your little snow flake arse out of here if you despise it so much. And as my father, who was a WWII vet and a democrat would say, "Don't let the door hit you in the áss on the way out! Go join the fúcking Taliban!

--- End quote ---

While I can't feel quite as 'pointed' at least verbally in my post as W.S. was in his, U.C., in last year or so, you've had me scratching my head, reading your increasingly harsh, basically escalating anti USA posts, wondering if something/s really pissed you off.

You never struck me as having that degree of an anti USA mindset before. Like me, you've had positive things  to say about Canada, another great country, with a lot of yet to be realized potential, especially in human and material resources.

Just seems like something, maybe it's been brewing a while and the tea pot just blew it's top, but I don't get it--you've always come across as an intelligent, even, big hearted family guy, who's put together a pretty good life in Texas, USA.

I'm not gonna candy coat anything--there's crazy issues left and right, but at the end of the day, I feel for people  who want to work,  who value freedom and quality of life, the USA is 'right up there with the best'-- if not THE best. And I dare say, it sounds like your internationally blended family, based on your posts, it sounds like a fair bit of the 'American Dream' has been a big part of your family's life here.

Maybe it'd worked out as well in one of Canada's Provinces, I can't say.

But I dunno, something's sorta changed with you, it seems. We have EVERY right to our own opinions and I'll fight to keep it that way, but it just seems your opinion's soured a lot faster than the rate our nation's issues have increased.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version