It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Bogota Babes  (Read 6798 times)

Offline ACHILLEEZ

• Probie
Bogota Babes
« on: April 03, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »
Started using Latin American Cupid to meet CO women. Before long I had a bunch of quality email addresses. I narrowed the list down to 3 ladies to meet in Bogota just for insurance. No need for insurance in this country, these ladies know how to capture your imagination and keep you occupied. American women don't stand a chance with CO women running around.
I went back 3 times last year and I am going again soon. I will answer any of your questions. Please forward them.
DON'T VOTE, IT JUST ENCOURAGES THEM.

Offline papi

Re: Bogota Babes
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 06:40:29 AM »
i started using latin cupid about 2 months ago. i can meet more women in 1 hour on latin cupid then a month on amigos. it is an effective method. only problem is managing it but that just comes with practice. and you still have to filter the flakes
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline sean126

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »
Achilleez,

Well dude,..... fill us in on how your trips went, pitfalls you noticed, advice for others heading to Bogota, did you find you a little senorita yet, ect...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »

Offline jay5688

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 09:29:24 AM »
Hello,
I agree with Papi in just a short time with good pics and a well written profile the sky's the limit on contacting women through the Colombian Cupid or Latin sites. The best I have found is to use the Hotmail email and messenger. Almost every women wants to see you on camera and use the IM... most have a cam also and will use it for the conversation. The search engine on these sites is very good even down to what level of English they speak. The most critical thing is to be totally honest with them if you have a problem tell it in your profile,,,, or if you really like kids and want a women with kids then tell them,,,,, you may have to get a bigger hard drive to hold all the photos they want to send you,,,, Good Luck guys,,,, I will help anyone that I can about these sites they have taught me alot about Colombian women..... thanks Jay
First know yourself then, tell her what you want and expect for any goal you have in life. You may be surprised with the results!!!

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 12:51:54 PM »
Started using Latin American Cupid to meet CO women. Before long I had a bunch of quality email addresses. I narrowed the list down to 3 ladies to meet in Bogota just for insurance. No need for insurance in this country, these ladies know how to capture your imagination and keep you occupied. American women don't stand a chance with CO women running around.
I went back 3 times last year and I am going again soon. I will answer any of your questions. Please forward them.

What side of town did you gravitate to, Malls, restaurants, hotels, activities, etc? 

DayTrader
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline no comment

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »
Daytrader, the original post is over a year old so I don't know if Achilleez will respond. Jay, have you used both the Latincupid & Colombiancupid sites? I have used the Latinamericancupid site and the response has been larger from Peru than Colombia. If you've used Colombiancupid, what city has given you the largest response?

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 08:54:50 PM »
Daytrader, the original post is over a year old so I don't know if Achilleez will respond. Jay, have you used both the Latincupid & Colombiancupid sites? I have used the Latinamericancupid site and the response has been larger from Peru than Colombia. If you've used Colombiancupid, what city has given you the largest response?

you have a sharp eye there no comment! 

DayTrader

Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline minotoro

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 09:27:21 AM »
I have heard that it is dangerous in Bogota, did you experience any of this?? I am thinking of going in July there to meet a sweet girl i met in Columbian Cupid.

is Columbia Dangerous to go to?

Offline bigstew33

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 10:18:12 AM »
People go there all of the time.  Just don't go doing things that attract attention.   For example don't do anything there that you wouldn't do in Detroit city 

Moderator edit: Fixed "do do" to "don't do"
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 10:31:15 AM by catz »

Offline jay5688

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 04:03:31 PM »
Hey , sorry for being so long on a reply,, no comment,, after several months on the Colombian Cupid site I will say that the choice is yours ,,, you can literally pick the city you want,,, the list of women that are "actual real people"  is huge,,,,the amount of women that is interested in chatting and getting to know you will overwhelm you,,,,if you have all your info in a well written profile,,with good up to date pics of course,,,like body shots and a face close up,,, not something like a one line "you have to know me "comment,,,, I have found that the best response I get is with the messenger and the cam,,,,also the women really respond well to total honesty,,,,such as what you are looking for in the first few minutes of talking to them,,,,The women who are not players will ask direct questions and expect good answers,,,,I highly recommend at least a basic membership to get started,,, you will not regret the money spent if you are serious about a Colombian women,,,,There is plenty of women to be as picky about who you respond to also..This interaction I have had with too many Colombian women on this site,, has over time changed my views of the attitude these women have of American guys,,,,The amount of quality women is huge if your common sense about women is working when a beautiful girl wants to talk to you on her webcam,,,,so keep your eyes open (ha ha)  Hope this helps Jay
First know yourself then, tell her what you want and expect for any goal you have in life. You may be surprised with the results!!!

Offline no comment

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 12:59:00 AM »
Jay, you say that your views of the attitude that women in Colombia have of American men has changed over time... what do you mean?  I have come to understand that the women have to deal with a lot of dirtbags but also that many of the women can really get full of themselves from all the attention they receive.

Offline jay5688

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 10:36:58 PM »
Hello,,, just my simple opinion,,,,I was very naive when I started to talk with the SA women,,, but I caught on fast,,,,,the women seem to be in 2 categories for me ,,,, 1. they are into the games to really try to play whatever it is they do but never be serious about any type of relationship,,,,I really put all the gamers into this category,,, no matter what scheme they are playing,,,,and it is very large,,,,2. when you find a serious women she will be very sincere,,trusting,,,, etc,,you get the idea,,,,that for me is the time to start looking at all the things I desire in a women and see how she adds up to my mental list,,,,The attitude I have has changed from thinking that the women in SA are looking for a green card,,, to the (quality women) will not date, marry ,,, or try for your money , just to get out of Colombia,,,they really  have good morals and can pick and choose who they want ,,,, so my opinion has changed ,,, I also have come to understand that the SA women seem to have more mature goals than the AW,,,at a younger age,,,, most of the guys on the board can explain this better than me,,,,keep in mind I am talking about the good women,,,, I really believe the women in general have a much better attitude than the AW,,,,,the ones I have seriously talked with are very mature and have strong moral beliefs in God, family,, and the marriage,,,, they do not ask what can you do for me ,,,,,, they are saying what can I do to make this relationship better, so they try to bring more to the relationship with their wonderful personality,,,unlike the AW I have experienced that say I want more and do nothing to get it,,,,, all this is just my humble thoughts,,, I know the guys on here will have other opinions and thats great for everyone to gain the knowledge,,,,, I hope this helps,,,, keep you eyes open and good luck,,,Jay

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 140