Forum > Forum News and Announcements

Welcome to the New Home of the GoodWife.com Discussion Forums !

(1/1)

Dan:
Heralding the return of the most-respected and time-honored discussion forum on the internet, we are returning to the Planet-Love domain.

As you will see, there are many new features of the site which will take some exploration. A short list of the features includes:

* Improved discussion forums. Since this is the third transition for many of you in less than a year, you have become expert users of different forum software - and while I regret forcing yet another change, this should be the last wholesale change for quite some time.

* Image Gallery

* Shoutbox

* TopSite

* Reviews

and much more .....

I could use your feedback as to how you want to configure the Reviews and the Image Gallery sections. You can review the http://www.RussianWomenDiscussion.com site to see how they are configured there - or we can set things up specific for Planet-Love. Please let me know your wishes.

I hope you enjoy the new software and site. It should provide for much more growth than the previous software.

- Dan

Honey:
actually i just wanted to make a post so i can see what it would look like after making a few changes on my profile ;D  i hope u all don't mind. ;)

william3rd:
Hi Dan- Found you!!!

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version