It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Anyone know of a more active forum?  (Read 4391 times)

Offline SlingsandArrows

• Probie
Anyone know of a more active forum?
« on: April 18, 2006, 12:03:48 PM »
I would like to participate in an active discussion forum about FSU women... but it seems that folks here are few and far between.  Anyone know of another forum where people gather?

If so let me know, thanks!

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 07:19:59 PM »
Years ago, I used to post on Russian Women Guide.  I don't know how still active it is (don't need it anymore).
There used to be a few Yahoo groups.  You can try Russian Women, Take Two that was a discussion forum for guys who've been there, done that, got burned, but are willing to try again.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline LP

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:36 PM »
Try here:

http://*Unapproved Link*.com/s4oaw

I haven't a clue as to how you could possibly stomach some of the losers over there but it's worth a try. Lord knows I've tried but so far I can't get past more than a few posts.
Actual consumer instructions: On an airline package of nuts: "Open packet, eat nuts."

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:36 PM »

Offline marcj2112

• Probie
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 03:47:51 AM »
I just peeked in at that site, and the first (and only) post I read more or less consisted of this.
A guy goes over there, finds the "love of his life," and now, after a year, is thinking of throwing in the towel since she's not happy here, and therefore neither is he.   He says "he's learned a lot about himself."
I dunno, but I think there are less expensive ways to learn about oneself and  have relations with a member of the fairer sex over the course of 12 mos.
Look, there's plenty of women right here in the good ole USA who will date a wallet.  Go into any local hotspot and you'll see at least one model quality female hanging all over  some schmo who has the looks (and more than likely personality) that is way out of his element.   The only thing it could be is money since in my observation, it doesn't look like the guy has much to offer her much of anything else.
 I don't know about most of these guys' financial standing, but it seems like a lot of them save their pennies, go across the pond for a couple of weeks, find "their one and only"  (like that's really gonna happen with two weeks vacation time), come back here, blow thru their savings, and then when things go south, chalk it up as a learning experience via the school of hard knocks.
The difference is, they married her.....and with divorce laws being slanted against men (sorry, that's my opinion based on my own personal experience) they're now stuck with a financial burden that will stay with them for the rest of their lives, or at least a good chunk of it.  Meanwhile, time marches on, they're not getting any younger, and while they are licking their financial and emotional wounds, they're not experiencing the joys of female companionship since they don't have the finances or mindset to do so.....and they're worse off now then they were before they jumped on Mr Toads' Wild Ride.
I'm not trying to diss these guys, but you know what?  If I posted this on one other website, I would be banned, or at least flamed and called a troll....when the very people on that site need to hear this (and DEFINITELY LPs) words of wisdom.   To not allow a dissenting point of view is only hurting  the guys who get caught up in this mess doing things the wrong way.
Kudos to Patrick for having a place where everybody can express their opinion, either pro, con, or undecided about MOB.
And, to the original poster of this thread, you can go to other sites.....but keep in mind, quantity doesn't equal quality.  If I were you, I would purposely use the search tool to read all the horror stories first, then you can read all the fluff at your own leisure.   Done in that order, I think you will be able to make the right decision.
Tread lightly, my friend.....women are definitely what make life worth living.....but don't take advice from some of these doormats who let women walk all over them.  Self confidence and assertiveness would've saved these guys from financial and emotional ruin while simultaneously making them that much more attractive to their lady because they're NOT the kind of guy who will let ANY woman pull his strings.
Good luck in your search.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864