It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Big bad Venezuela...going deep deep cover, 007 incognito style. 8) 8) 8)  (Read 28258 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Big bad Venezuela...going deep deep cover, 007 incognito style. 8) 8) 8)
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2016, 03:19:41 PM »
I ot a pretty goog idea I wont have to posthe pictures and "embarass" myself..LOL. :) :) :)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2016, 10:21:05 AM »
I will go out on a limb and say I believe Awesome was really in Colombia. Why would he make up a story where he doesn't get the girl? 

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2016, 12:19:46 PM »
Man was I drunk. Couldnt remember anything.

But when I get drunk like that in Colombia, itis under controlled conditions- never alone with strangers in unknown places.

In case anyone asks..nothing hapened with the girls..just a fun night out. I wouldnt be caught dead even "Double Bagging" one of those women.

It should be easy for you to drink under controlled conditions since you live in Colombia.  As a tourist it's not as easy to control your conditions and still have fun.

And how do you know you didn't do anything with the strippers if you don't even remember what happened?  Jaajaja!!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2016, 12:19:46 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2016, 05:36:01 PM »
I will go out on a limb and say I believe Awesome was really in Colombia. Why would he make up a story where he doesn't get the girl?

Yea I definitely didn't get the girl, no lies there.  Another thing, looking back at last night I think I was exaggerating when I said I was almost sure I was "getting laid".  As I think back she never did anything to really lead me on like something was going to happen.  At no point were we holding hands or kiss or anything really affectionate.  At the most we danced some sexy reggaeton type dancing.  For all I know even if that guy hadn't been there, she may still have only thought of me as a "friend", I mean we had literally just met like 30 minutes before going to the concert together.  I do remember at one point asking her what she was doing afterwards and she clearly told me "nothing", which I meant to mean she was open to hang out with me afterwards.  But that guy wouldn't leave, and I'm too old to play the "waiting game" where you basically try to outlast the other guy competing for the same chick at the end of the night.  I've been in that situation more times than I'd like to recall, it's so sleazy and degrading, but it's always the guy who's sleazier and more desperate who gets laid in that scenario.  I used to date a chick who used to do that to me on a regular basis.  I swear she either got turned on by it, or got some sick pleasure from it, or both, from making guys compete for her.  She would always tell me to meet up with her and her girlfriends at a bar or danceclub and I'd show up to find her flirting with some guy, then she'd see me and she'd come jump on me and from there the stupid drunken games would begin.  We would always end up at the end of the night having crazy intense animal sex, but damn she would make me work for it.  Anyway the moral of the story is, swallowing your pride and degrading yourself is never something you should have to go through to get some p*ssy.  I learned this the hard way.   ;D

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2016, 04:37:20 AM »
It should be easy for you to drink under controlled conditions since you live in Colombia.  As a tourist it's not as easy to control your conditions and still have fun.

And how do you know you didn't do anything with the strippers if you don't even remember what happened?  Jaajaja!!

My friend told me everything,,

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2016, 04:56:44 AM »

Yea I definitely didn't get the girl, no lies there.  Another thing, looking back at last night I think I was exaggerating when I said I was almost sure I was "getting laid".  As I think back she never did anything to really lead me on like something was going to happen.  At no point were we holding hands or kiss or anything really affectionate.  At the most we danced some sexy reggaeton type dancing.  For all I know even if that guy hadn't been there, she may still have only thought of me as a "friend", I mean we had literally just met like 30 minutes before going to the concert together.  I do remember at one point asking her what she was doing afterwards and she clearly told me "nothing", which I meant to mean she was open to hang out with me afterwards.  But that guy wouldn't leave, and I'm too old to play the "waiting game" where you basically try to outlast the other guy competing for the same chick at the end of the night.  I've been in that situation more times than I'd like to recall, it's so sleazy and degrading, but it's always the guy who's sleazier and more desperate who gets laid in that scenario.  I used to date a chick who used to do that to me on a regular basis.  I swear she either got turned on by it, or got some sick pleasure from it, or both, from making guys compete for her.  She would always tell me to meet up with her and her girlfriends at a bar or danceclub and I'd show up to find her flirting with some guy, then she'd see me and she'd come jump on me and from there the stupid drunken games would begin.  We would always end up at the end of the night having crazy intense animal sex, but damn she would make me work for it.  Anyway the moral of the story is, swallowing your pride and degrading yourself is never something you should have to go through to get some p*ssy.  I learned this the hard way.   ;D

A thousand words is worth a picture...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Awesome

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2016, 09:07:03 PM »
A thousand words is worth a picture...

Why would I post a picture?  I don't need to prove anything to anybody.  I just post my experiences, whether or not people believe me is none of my concern.

Newsflash ra, you're not important.  Nobody here cares if you believe their story or not.  Maybe you're important at other areas in your life, but here on pl you're just a peon, a scrub.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2016, 09:18:03 PM »

We pressure ourselves too much on these trips. We feel the clock ticking and it is like we have to make something happen before we are heading back to the airport. I know because I have been there too.

The best thing to do (advice I don't always follow) is to let go and just have fun. Stay out of the results and let nature take its course.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. If this lady was just going to be another "notch" in your belt than you truly lost nothing. You had a good time. If you actually LIKE this lady you did get her contact information so that is positive.

The "rooster" guy was a local guy with pre-established rapport with her. Hard to fight against that on the first night you met her.  She might have liked you but knew you were gone the next day and didn't want to be another notch in your belt and/or look compromised to her fiends. Don't know for sure as I was not there...but possible.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2016, 09:21:02 PM »
Latest update.  I'm here in Medellin sick as hell.  I woke up this morning feeling like crap.  I'd sat next to sick girl on the bus from Cucuta and she was coughing the whole 15 hr trip.  I'm sure that's how I got sick.  The hotel I usually stay at in Medellin didn't have any vacancies when I arrived so I tried another place and got a much bigger room with a jacuzzi for the same price, so that was cool, plus I'm in a better part of town.  But farther away from the strip clubs, which is probably a good thing.

So I know this sounds stupid, but tomorrow I'm heading back to Cucuta.  When I was at the bus station in Cucuta I met these guys who said they can get me across to Venezuela no problem.  These are some pretty shady looking guys so I'm maybe 50% sure that they can deliver on their promise, but I figure it's worth a shot.  I'm already like 90% sure one of the guys stole a $20 dollar bill from me.  He was "helping" me put my money into a plastic bag that's meant to go down in your shoe in case you get robbed.  I know there was 80 bucks there but when I got to Medellin and checked it there were only 60 bucks.  When I see him again I plan on mentioning that 20 bucks "disappeared" from me, not accusing him, but letting him know that I know.  Then if they don't get me across with no problems like they promised, I might become a little more angry with them.  I might at least cuss the guy out and tell the cops at the bus station that the guys scammed me.

Man it's raining cats and dogs here in Medallo right now.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2016, 09:31:35 PM »
We pressure ourselves too much on these trips. We feel the clock ticking and it is like we have to make something happen before we are heading back to the airport. I know because I have been there too.

The best thing to do (advice I don't always follow) is to let go and just have fun. Stay out of the results and let nature take its course.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. If this lady was just going to be another "notch" in your belt than you truly lost nothing. You had a good time. If you actually LIKE this lady you did get her contact information so that is positive.

The "rooster" guy was a local guy with pre-established rapport with her. Hard to fight against that on the first night you met her.  She might have liked you but knew you were gone the next day and didn't want to be another notch in your belt and/or look compromised to her fiends. Don't know for sure as I was not there...but possible.

Yea for one thing the girl wasn't super hot.  She was "hoodrattish" looking, but she was a very nice person.  I think she was at least giving me a "chance" to win her over, but I just couldn't pull it off.  I found her attractive but she's not the kind of girl you'd want to be seen with at a nice restaurant or nice place.  She was kind of a "barrio girl", not that there's anything wrong with that but it is what it is.  Another thing that had crossed my mind is what if she ends up being a "prepago", as in she asks for money to sleep with me?  Anyway I still had a great time.  One thing is if I ever party in Cucuta again I'd prefer to meet some actual Colombianas instead of only Venezolanas like I did this last time.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2016, 11:01:25 AM »
Latest update.  I'm here in Medellin sick as hell.  I woke up this morning feeling like crap.  I'd sat next to sick girl on the bus from Cucuta and she was coughing the whole 15 hr trip.  I'm sure that's how I got sick.  The hotel I usually stay at in Medellin didn't have any vacancies when I arrived so I tried another place and got a much bigger room with a jacuzzi for the same price, so that was cool, plus I'm in a better part of town.  But farther away from the strip clubs, which is probably a good thing.

So I know this sounds stupid,
but tomorrow I'm heading back to Cucuta.  When I was at the bus station in Cucuta I met these guys who said they can get me across to Venezuela no problem.  These are some pretty shady looking guys so I'm maybe 50% sure that they can deliver on their promise, but I figure it's worth a shot.  I'm already like 90% sure one of the guys stole a $20 dollar bill from me.  He was "helping" me put my money into a plastic bag that's meant to go down in your shoe in case you get robbed.  I know there was 80 bucks there but when I got to Medellin and checked it there were only 60 bucks.  When I see him again I plan on mentioning that 20 bucks "disappeared" from me, not accusing him, but letting him know that I know.  Then if they don't get me across with no problems like they promised, I might become a little more angry with them.  I might at least cuss the guy out and tell the cops at the bus station that the guys scammed me.

"Sounds stupid"? LOL,  Even if this pap was true, it'd be most moronic tale from an already lengthly list.

A desperate man child, leaving a relatively safe area already overridden by hot babes, to have desparados smuggle him like the mule he is, into an already desparate country. Don't forget to send us a post card, or using one of the three cell phones you claim to carry while traveling, along with a few snapshots.

Anybody with half a brain and that's what it takes to want to go there, would be a lot better off taking a flight from the USA, or if in Colombia already, would know there's plenty of flights into Venezuela available for dirt cheap there.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 01:44:02 PM »
"Sounds stupid"? LOL,  Even if this pap was true, it'd be most moronic tale from an already lengthly list.

A desperate man child, leaving a relatively safe area already overridden by hot babes, to have desparados smuggle him like the mule he is, into an already desparate country. Don't forget to send us a post card, or using one of the three cell phones you claim to carry while traveling, along with a few snapshots.

Anybody with half a brain and that's what it takes to want to go there, would be a lot better off taking a flight from the USA, or if in Colombia already, would know there's plenty of flights into Venezuela available for dirt cheap there.

My main issue is the visa required for US passport holders would be a major pain in the arse to obtain.  If not for the visa dilema I would've just flown straight into Venezuela.

My main concern now seems to be entering and getting my passport stamped.  If I can pull that off then I'm home free, for the most part.  I still wouldn't have the visa but hopefully that won't matter once my passport is stamped.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2016, 04:05:25 AM »
At the Bucaramanga bus station now and it's a hundred times nicer than the CĂșcuta bus station.  From just observing passing through on a bus Bucaramanga seems to be a very nice, modern looking city.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2016, 04:05:25 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2016, 10:49:53 AM »
At the Bucaramanga bus station now and it's a hundred times nicer than the CĂșcuta bus station.  From just observing passing through on a bus Bucaramanga seems to be a very nice, modern looking city.

Your writing is very descriptive but how about a pic of the place. jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2016, 02:36:45 PM »

So I know this sounds stupid, but tomorrow I'm heading back to Cucuta.  When I was at the bus station in Cucuta I met these guys who said they can get me across to Venezuela no problem.  These are some pretty shady looking guys so I'm maybe 50% sure that they can deliver on their promise, but I figure it's worth a shot.  I'm already like 90% sure one of the guys stole a $20 dollar bill from me.  He was "helping" me put my money into a plastic bag that's meant to go down in your shoe in case you get robbed.  I know there was 80 bucks there but when I got to Medellin and checked it there were only 60 bucks.  When I see him again I plan on mentioning that 20 bucks "disappeared" from me, not accusing him, but letting him know that I know.  Then if they don't get me across with no problems like they promised, I might become a little more angry with them.  I might at least cuss the guy out and tell the cops at the bus station that the guys scammed me.

i believe y[/size][size=78%]ou..hundred ohers wouldn[/size][/size]t[size=78%] ;)

Offline Awesome

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2016, 07:45:02 PM »
Update- Awesome is now in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, it's official.  I successfully smuggled myself into the country, then freestyled my way to San Cristobal.

So I arrived to the Cucuta bus station around 1pm then I didn't see the shady guys right away, so I decided to cross the border on my own since I'd heard that it had been re-opened.  So I take a taxi to the San Antonio bridge and wait in a LONG line to get my exit stamp from the Colombian border office.  Then I crossed the bridge to the Venezuelan office and was DENIED, they told me I needed the visa and couldn't enter without it.  So guess what Awesome did after that?  I walked out of the office and proceeded to walk straight into Venezuela.  That was a hell of a spur of the moment decision to make, walk back to safety and legality in Colombia, or proceed into the unknown and just go 100% RENEGADE.

I walked down the main strip of San Antonio looking for a taxi to take me to the bus station and I must say it seemed like a bit of a dreary place, not very inviting at all.  I walked by a few taxis offering to drive straight to San Cristobal,but I wanted to take a bus to lessen the chance that I get checked at a police checkpoint.  So I found a taxi to take me to the "bus station" which is a few little buseta looking things with no name brand on them, no luggage storage underneath, and no ticket counter, you just walk up to the driver and pay him what he asks for, in my case 2k cop jaja.  We end up passing two checkpoint/toll booth looking spots with no problems, I was kind of sweating it hoping that the cops didn't board the bus and ask to see ID's.

So once we past the second check point we were smooth sailing for the hour long drive through the mountains into San Cristobal.  I already like this place.  I found a really nice place to stay.  It's like an apartment suite, with a kitchen, bedroom, ac, hot water, and the lady who runs the place is super nice.  She helped me out with the taxi driver and even got on his ass for charging me too much lol.  Then she cooked me a couple arepas con huevo with some hot chocolate and she didn't say anything about charging me, so I guess it was free I don't know.  I'm going to sleep GOOD tonight, then tomorrow I've got to exchange my money into Venezuelan currency, then just go exploring.  Whoop whoop!!    ;D 8)

Oh yea and the taxi driver is from Caracas and he was telling me that San Cristobal is way better than Caracas and he claims that the women of San Cristobal are the most beautiful of Venezuela, kind of like the reputation Medellin has in Colombia.  And I think he might be right just from judging what I've seen on fb.  The San Cristobal women seem to be very similar to the Paisa women.  I'll find out for sure tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 07:57:53 PM by Awesome »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2016, 07:57:13 PM »

Oh man I could've taken a bunch of cool pictures today.  I kind of regret not taking any.  After leaving Bucaramanga I slept until we arrived to the town of Berlin which seems like just a village up in the mountains where there's a bus stop with a couple of eateries  and some other mountain village stuff going on.  The mountainous landscape leaving Berlin(which is cold) is simply beautiful.  I puffed on a  joint I had at the stop in Berlin so I kind of zoned out on the beauty of the scenery riding through the mountains.  I wanted to take some pics but when I'm high and in my zone I don't like to fool with stuff like that.  Then the scene at the border crossing was crazy and chaotic, I should've taken some pics there too.  Then actually entering into Venezuela the scenery was trippy, not in any type of beautiful way, more of a gritty, 3rd worldish, dreary type of scene.

Tomorrow I might try to take a some pics for you guys, maybe.  I'm a lazy mofo so don't get your hopes up.

Offline Juan Valdez

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2016, 02:18:22 PM »

Calipro... if you read the story with those brand new virtual reality goggles, it really helps...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2016, 03:27:16 PM »

i call bs walter mittY
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:35:12 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2016, 07:25:56 PM »
Well first day in Venezuela.  It's a big hassle trying to change my money.  I had a guy come by but he only does deposits into a (Venezuelan)bank account which I don't have.  Right now there's some weird thing going in with the cash situation in Venezuela.  Some other guy was going to take me to his house because his daughter was going to change my money for cash but not at a good rate, but the owner of the hotel stopped me and told me not to trust the guy.  Then the hotel owner, his daughter, and his wife took me out to the shopping mall to get a sim card for my phone, then to the grocery store to buy some food, then they exchanged a little bit of cash for me.  I thought that was super nice of them.  There were some beautiful women at the mall.

People have been telling me a lot about cool touristy things to do around here.  The guy who came to change my money asked me if I go out to the discotecas and we exchanged numbers so he might be a good contact to have to show me around, maybe meet some nice women.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2016, 07:46:36 PM »
Well first day in Venezuela.  It's a big hassle trying to change my money.  I had a guy come by but he only does deposits into a (Venezuelan)bank account which I don't have.  Right now there's some weird thing going in with the cash situation in Venezuela.  Some other guy was going to take me to his house because his daughter was going to change my money for cash but not at a good rate, but the owner of the hotel stopped me and told me not to trust the guy.  Then the hotel owner, his daughter, and his wife took me out to the shopping mall to get a sim card for my phone, then to the grocery store to buy some food, then they exchanged a little bit of cash for me.  I thought that was super nice of them.  There were some beautiful women at the mall.

People have been telling me a lot about cool touristy things to do around here.  The guy who came to change my money asked me if I go out to the discotecas and we exchanged numbers so he might be a good contact to have to show me around, maybe meet some nice women.

Are you sure you are in Venezuela? jajaja

What is the name of the city your are in?

What are the cool touristy things to do....in well....whatever town in Venezuela that you are in...LOL!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:43:22 PM by Calipro »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2016, 09:26:12 PM »

Are you sure you are in Venezuela? jajaja

What is the name of the city your are in?

What are the cool touristy things to do....in well....whatever town in Venezuela that you are in...LOL!

Dude, why don't you read the thread?  I'm in San Cristobal.  The guy who came to exchange my money claims to work for some tourism agency and says he knows where to do some hang gliding stuff.  Then there's a town by here called La Fundacion where there are tours through the mountains and some real cool waterfalls.

Am I sure I'm in Venezuela?!!  Wtf kind of question is that?  Lmao!!  I've never been more sure of anything in my life.  This older lady who runs the hotel where I'm at is super nice, very motherly type.  She cooks 3 or 4 meals a day and is constantly feeding me, not for free but extremely cheap.  Then the owners of the hotel seem to like me.  They went out of their way to drive me around and take me to buy a few things.  The daughter was telling me all about when she was studying abroad in Europe and showed me pics of her trips to Morrocoy and Salto de Angel.  She even used her cedula so I could buy a sim card because they don't accept passports, unlike Colombia where anybody can buy a sim card.

It's going to take a while to get my bearings about this place.  The taxis don't use meters so you have to haggle with the taxi drivers.  I can definitely understand the Spanish spoken here better than the Paisa Spanish.  This place is like Colombia but weirder.  It will probably take me about a week before I feel confident to really start moving around freely and meeting people.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2016, 01:58:49 PM »

That's about 11 bucks right there.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2016, 01:58:49 PM »

Offline Juan Valdez

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2016, 03:51:42 PM »
Yea,  you gotta get to know the 'lay of the land' - - - like how you can track taxi cab fares in some places because the meter's specially rigged to go up each time the hack hits the horn...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300