It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Barrio Colombiano Mentality  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Oiga!

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Barrio Colombiano Mentality
« on: January 05, 2020, 07:23:29 AM »
Apropos of nothing I recollect a story that came out in El Pais some years ago. A chica living in Terron Colorado, a dangerous barrio in Cali on the road up to Kilometer 18 was communicating with a gringo in the US who was sending her giros. Being bonita she had a novio from her barrio. The novio found out she was receiving money from the gringo so he and a buddy kidnapped her hoping to extort the gringo. It didn't go well, probably a language barrier and they ended up just killing her in Ginebra, an area outside Cali. The point of the story is that the barrio guy wasn't jealous, chicas are a peso a dozen to them, he just smelled money and wanted it. Some Colombians are very jealous of course and some do kill their girlfriends as a result of her infidelity but in the barrios it's money that almost always counts over romance. Something to keep in mind if you find yourself involved with a barrio chica.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Barrio Colombiano Mentality
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 09:34:47 AM »
Apropos of nothing I recollect a story that came out in El Pais some years ago. A chica living in Terron Colorado, a dangerous barrio in Cali on the road up to Kilometer 18 was communicating with a gringo in the US who was sending her giros. Being bonita she had a novio from her barrio. The novio found out she was receiving money from the gringo so he and a buddy kidnapped her hoping to extort the gringo. It didn't go well, probably a language barrier and they ended up just killing her in Ginebra, an area outside Cali. The point of the story is that the barrio guy wasn't jealous, chicas are a peso a dozen to them, he just smelled money and wanted it. Some Colombians are very jealous of course and some do kill their girlfriends as a result of her infidelity but in the barrios it's money that almost always counts over romance. Something to keep in mind if you find yourself involved with a barrio chica.

This is a well known story that I’m sure has grown some urban legend wings and there are several variations of it making the rounds among gringos that travel to Colombia. I’m sure it happened, but I’ve heard it about 5 different kinds of ways.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 03:04:40 PM »
Some barrio boys will help pimp her out to several gringos.

Some Colombians marry prepagos.

So do gringos, but the difference is..the Colombians know the.girl.is a puta and profit from it. The stupid gringo ( or Euro) doesnt have a clue and thinks she is a " humble traditional Colombiana"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 05:57:48 PM by Elexpatriado »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 03:04:40 PM »

Offline Oiga!

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 09:34:07 AM »
Yes my point was there is a mentality in the barrios (slums) of the big cities like Cali that is probably hard to fathom by gringos who have limited experience in the country.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 08:24:29 AM »
Some barrio boys will help pimp her out to several gringos.

Some Colombians marry prepagos.

So do gringos, but the difference is..the Colombians know the.girl.is a puta and profit from it. The stupid gringo ( or Euro) doesnt have a clue and thinks she is a " humble traditional Colombiana"

I know a prepago that lives with a gringo and she was all bummed out when she found out that he was seeing other women

I asked her if the gringo was giving her money and she said "yeah".

I said well that is why he thinks he doesn't have to be faithful

She said that she is faithful and that  he gives her the money because she really needs it.

Only a prepago in Colombia would think like that and that is because they really don't see themselves as prostitutes. " Guys give them money because they need it." Jajaja

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 10:56:07 AM »
I know a prepago that lives with a gringo and she was all bummed out when she found out that he was seeing other women

She said that she is faithful and that  he gives her the money because she really needs it.

Only a prepago in Colombia would think like that and that is because they really don't see themselves as prostitutes. " Guys give them money because they need it." Jajaja

She is in ignorant bliss, happily in a river of denial. (da Nile!) But what's comi-tragedic is how some guys can be in denial just as bad, only differently.

A guy can pretend that what most logical guys would see as obvious red flags
burning around a sexy babe, to be clear blue skies.

Then, some guys can't see when a great girl comes along, a gal that has everything you need and more, but they psyche themselves into believing 'she's too good to be true" --sounds stupid but I almost didn't marry my wife because of that 'stinkin thinkin' ---I know now I couldn't have done any better then, and for damn sure, right now at my age.

Perhaps ignorance is bliss---until it comes back and reams your ass anyways.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 07:31:29 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 11:41:20 AM »

And good Lord, when you think about this guy--this gringo hoser, coming 'home' to sloppy 2nds, 3rds......with this whore, it's just totally, totally disgusting. Gimme a barf bag. 

And once a woman knows and has sold her pu$$y, it's like her biochemical body and mind is permanently altered. Changed forever.

She will always remember when times get rough (and rich or poor, they will) that she's got a readily marketable commodity between her legs.

Soooo, boys and girls--just remember Uncle Rob here warning ya that if she's EVER sold it, it probably won't be the last time.

Or she'll just as likely 'give it away' sensing she has the power to do so--"quid pro quo" --this for that and that' is just as bad. The only thing better than power OR money is power AND money to those types. Throw in the possible sensual pleasure  we all crave and you're seeing a time bomb...

Male or female, most of us--married or single, want to know and feel that we still can attract the other sex.

But even 'just' shacking up with a 'thing'--this puta chica represents,  is mentally gross--whatta loser this guy sounds like.   

I'd grow hair in my palms and go blind rather than stick my dick in the nuclear reactor gumbo crotch containing this chica's latest disease sampling!!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 07:30:44 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »
She is in ignorant bliss, happily in a river of denial. (da Nile!) But what's comi-tragedic is how some guys can be in denial just as bad, only differently.

A guy can pretend that what most logical guys would see as obvious red flags
burning around a sexy babe, to be clear blue skies.

Then, some guys can't see when a great girl comes along, a gal that has everything you need and more, but they psyche themselves into believing 'she's too good to be true" --sounds stupid but I almost didn't marry my wife because of that 'stinkin thinkin' ---I know now I couldn't have done any better then, and for damn sure, right now at my age.

Perhaps ignorance is bliss---until it comes back and reams your ass anyways.

There aren’t any great girls coming along for these old bastards. EVER! LOL!!

At least his prepago girlfriend appeared to be faithful...or was it feigned disgust of the old gringos indiscretions. We will never know the truth.

But if I was in the Old gringo I think I would have been nicer to her...He did give her 3 million COP a month plus free room and board but she was way way way out of his league.

One of the old gringos complaints was that she cooked too much and made him fat. It is unbelievable the mental changes that take place once an old gringo spends enough time in pussy paradise.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 06:04:34 PM »

Yeah..and like I really believe.she is   " faithful"

Like you could have a hope in hell that.a Colombian Puta would be.telling.the.truth..even 20% of the
time.

Heck.you cant even believe the 
" normal" ( whatever that may be) women half he time..

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »

There aren’t any great girls coming along for these old bastards. EVER! LOL!!

At least his prepago girlfriend appeared to be faithful...or was it feigned disgust of the old gringos indiscretions. We will never know the truth.

But if I was in the Old gringo I think I would have been nicer to her...He did give her 3 million COP a month plus free room and board but she was way way way out of his league.

One of the old gringos complaints was that she cooked too much and made him fat. It is unbelievable the mental changes that take place once an old gringo spends enough time in pussy paradise.

Given her background, never mind "appeared to be faithful"---I am no spring chicken, but I got enough balls, brains and pride that I'm not now, nor ever, paying some broad to cook for me and provide sex and/ or housekeeping---not for NOTHING, if I don't know 100% where, when and how she last got her 'oil change' and I damn well better be the sole guy handling her 'servicing.'

I know we got at least one member here who grouses about his challenges dealing with his ham sandwich ho's, ( consider the source) but I'd rather have them fighting to treat my body exclusively to theirs, because I'm THE man, not because I can scare up a meal, never mind a motel or apartment.

If the pickins are half as good down there as ya'all say, that porcine pig is twice as pathetic.

As Rod Stewart put it with a nod and a wink:

"I'd rather go blind"---And I'd let my right hand fall off first, IF I had to---LOL....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 08:13:29 PM »
Given her background, never mind "appeared to be faithful"---I am no spring chicken, but I got enough balls, brains and pride that I'm not now, nor ever, paying some broad to cook for me and provide sex and/ or housekeeping---not for NOTHING, if I don't know 100% where, when and how she last got her 'oil change' and I damn well better be the sole guy handling her 'servicing.'

I know we got at least one member here who grouses about his challenges dealing with his ham sandwich ho's, ( consider the source) but I'd rather have them fighting to treat my body exclusively to theirs, because I'm THE man, not because I can scare up a meal, never mind a motel or apartment.

If the pickins are half as good down there as ya'all say, that porcine pig is twice as pathetic.

As Rod Stewart put it with a nod and a wink:

"I'd rather go blind"---And I'd let my right hand fall off first, IF I had to---LOL....

You know who you are living with and what your partner is doing more here than in the States

The old gringos here don't go to work and either do their girlfriends

Never in my life have a spent more face time with a women then my wife here .....I have spent more time with her than all my other wives combined

The only thing you can know with 99.999 percent accuracy in paternity with a DNA test
And most men are to stupid to get one

I would venture to guess that 20 percent of guys in the USA are taking care of a kid that isn't theirs

Don't be delusional....at a certain point you are never going to be the man...unless you have more to offer than your body jajaja

Well unless you like women your own age Yuck!

I'm 57 and my wife is 31 ....so that makes her the oldest woman I have ever slept with to date

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:20:13 PM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 08:25:37 PM »

Like you could have a hope in hell that.a Colombian Puta would be.telling.the.truth..even 20% of the
time.

How many women have you lived with in Colombia?

It's very different than in the States

It's very difficult to cheat here when your wife video calls you on whatsapp every time you leave the house for more than an hour

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 08:54:57 PM »
You know who you are living with and what your partner is doing more here than in the States

The old gringos here don't go to work and either do their girlfriends

Never in my life have a spent more face time with a women then my wife here .....I have spent more time with her than all my other wives combined

The only thing you can know with 99.999 percent accuracy in paternity with a DNA test
And most men are to stupid to get one

I would venture to guess that 20 percent of guys in the USA are taking care of a kid that isn't theirs

Don't be delusional....at a certain point you are never going to be the man...unless you have more to offer than your body jajaja

Well unless you like women your own age Yuck!

I'm 57 and my wife is 31 ....so that makes her the oldest woman I have ever slept with to date

It doesn't matter if someday I'm not 'THE man' I once was physically, be it 10, 20, 30 years from now. No, I sure as hell won't be as virile then and she loves 'intimacy' and all that entails.

What DOES matter is that come what may, she continues to treat me as 'THE man' -- HER man.

We know where each other is all the time. Our lives aren't too complicated. Those rare occasions she asks to go out w/o me---it's a  foregone conclusion that I'll answer: "Of course baby--ya got enough cash on you? when I agree to her rare request to go out w/o me.

But there have been times where I told her "No." And you know what? Even though she might frown, deep inside she's happy that I exerted My dominance.

She never expects cash handouts--she works and against her will, I sometimes have to sometimes physically stuff extra cash in her pockets when she asks (and she always does) if she can go the half mile to the supermarket to get a loaf of bread or the rare occasion where she wants to go out for lunch with a GF or two.

She'd rather be with me and frets about going out w/o me. I actually have to encourage her to get out with her GFs once in a while-- to 'live it up' more than usual, and her friends/s and the restaurant (NO nightclubs) have to be OK with me.
Sure she's a computer engineer w/ a decent paying job and she's no ditzy robot either. But she's old school, that's how she was raised and that's how she (and I) like it.

It works.

While in her country it's increasingly hard to find women like that, I think Filipinas are more likely to be obedient, submissive and subservient than are Colombianas.

But boys, if you want a great love life with a gal who'll always give it to you, how you like it and with enthusiasm, who is consistent in wanting your happiness to come 1st, heading east might be worth your time and effort.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 09:25:12 PM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 08:54:57 PM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 09:16:23 PM »

It's very difficult to cheat here when your wife video calls you on whatsapp every time you leave the house for more than an hour

This is very true. Hard to cheat in Colombia. Most Colombians I know holding down more than one serious girlfriend has a phone for every single one. And kept women typically don’t leave home alone unless they are shopping. No such thing as “girls night out” there.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 09:20:43 PM »
t doesn't matter if I'm not 'THE man', be it 10, 20, 30 years from now. No, I sure as hell won't be as virile then and she loves 'intimacy' and all that entails.

What DOES matter is that come what may, she continues to treat me as 'THE man' -- HER man.

We know where each other is all the time. Our lives aren't too complicated. It's a foregone conclusion that I'll answer: "Of course baby--ya got enough cash on ya?" when she asks ( and she always does) if she can go the half mile to the supermarket to get a loaf of bread or the rare occasion where she wants to go out for lunch with a GF or two. She'd rather be with me. I actually have to encourage her to get out with her GFs once in a while and her friends/s and the restaurant (NO nightclubs) have to be OK with me. Sure she's a computer engineer and she's no ditzy robot either. But she's old school, that's how she was raised and that's how she (and I) like it.

It works.

While in her country it's increasingly hard to find women like that, I think Filipinas are more likely to be obedient, submissive and subservient than are Colombianas.

But boys, if you want a great love life with a gal who'll always give it to you, how you like it and with enthusiasm, who is consistent in wanting your happiness to come 1st, heading east might be worth your time and effort.

Well Robert ...I hope your fairy tale never ends.

But I see a great divide between guys that are brave enough to let themselves see and acknowledge the hypergamous nature of women and the men that believe that most women are capable of loving you the way you love them

For the vast majority of men the only woman that will ever love them unconditionally is their mothers and I pity the fools that think it is a realistic possibly to find that kind of love in a spouse. Jajaja

Offline Calipro

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 09:44:45 PM »

time.

I believe that there is a much better chance that the prepago was faithful to the old gringo than any guy that has a girlfriend here that isn't living with her.

I can only speak from a guys perspective....but nobody wants to be faithful all the time here ...too many temptations .....you are faithful here when you have to be and that only happens when you live with a chick here

Colombia logic dictates that if you and your Colombian girlfriend aren't sleeping together fvery night it is because she wants to sleep with someone else or you want to sleep with other women

To tell you the truth Expat ...I don't know why you haven't seemed to figure this place out yet

If you can't believe your girl half the time....it is because you have mistaken the relationship for something that it is not.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 11:30:27 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 06:01:07 AM »

As far as fidelity, I am not talking about wives or girlfriends..talking about prepagos or prostitutes.

But most Colombians lie about everything to some degree..starting from little  "white lies" to plain Bullsh1te chismosos based on ignorance all the way to outrageous evil whoppers
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:15:37 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 06:05:22 AM »
I believe that there is a much better chance that the prepago was faithful to the old gringo than any guy that has a girlfriend here that isn't living with her.

I can only speak from a guys perspective....but nobody wants to be faithful all the time here ...too many temptations .....you are faithful here when you have to be and that only happens when you live with a chick here

Colombia logic dictates that if you and your Colombian girlfriend aren't sleeping together fvery night it is because she wants to sleep with someone else or you want to sleep with other women

To tell you the truth Expat ...I don't know why you haven't seemed to figure this place out yet

If you can't believe your girl half the time....it is because you have mistaken the relationship for something that it is not.

SPoken by a guy that has been  " married"  or whatever you want to call it how many times?

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:22:07 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2020, 07:43:38 AM »

SPoken by a guy that has been  " married"  or whatever you want to call it how many times?

Written by a guy who sets the bar for planarians! LOL  ;D

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2020, 08:03:07 AM »
Well Robert ...I hope your fairy tale never ends.

Me too you lucky fecker!! Maybe I got half a chance---if you look really close at my pictures (like Elex does), you can see that if only my skin was green, there'd be a striking resemblance between Shrek and me!!

My wife's far better looking than Fiona though!!!!

So I'm already practically living out a fairy tale romance---I might as well resign myself happily to 'looking the part'....

It's too bad we can't bring ourselves to acknowledge humor around here. While I can smell the testosterone, I just can't hear the 'jajaja's' or the LOL's no matter how loud I turn my device up.

Nobody says jacksh!t, never acknowledging -- "That's good one"..We're a self centered bunch of dry, crusty lone wolves, I'm afraid....

Anybody seen the Dave Chapelle Kennedy Center Honors PBS TV special ?

He's a great guy and comedian.  When he came to our town, he got my son into his stand up routine and after the show, stayed back stage with him, giving him great life advice. No wonder, both his parents are professors. Chappelle's been married a long time, with three kids to to the same  beautiful Filipina beauty from Brooklyn, who married him when he was still poor.

She looks dang near hot to me, especially for a mid 40s  mother of 3 woman living on a farm in nowhere Ohio. (Xenia OH) Like a classic Filipina as per my wife, her make up's muted but her beauty shines through.

https://www.google.com/search?q=elaine+chappelle+at+kennedy&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiXxLj31_nmAhWLA98KHQkKDHkQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=elaine+chappelle+at+kwnnesy&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.30i10.15181.21176..22888...1.0..0.130.1344.2j10......0....1.........35i39j33i299j0j0i24.-kgVMunruFA&ei=t8UYXteMKouH_AaJlLDIBw&bih=540&biw=320&client=ms-android-verizon#imgrc=6ianSrPY5AYbsM

But skies may clear--I got my modest wife to buy some bright red lipstick for Friday nights!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:50:29 AM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2020, 11:33:46 AM »
As far as fidelity, I am not talking about wives or girlfriends..talking about prepagos or prostitute s

Well like I have said before ....you are going to have to move up in the strata department to have a better experience here  jajaja

Offline Calipro

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2020, 11:34:48 AM »

I'm wise beyond my years that is for sure

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 02:23:07 PM »

Written by a guy who sets the bar for planarians! LOL  ;D

WTF is a planarian?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 02:23:07 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 02:26:03 PM »
Well like I have said before ....you are going to have to move up in the strata department to have a better experience here  jajaja

Whatever..you have a PI watching me  to see who I date?

Offline Calipro

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2020, 09:10:24 PM »
Whatever..you have a PI watching me  to see who I date?

You joking? All anyone has to do is read your posts.

Since when is the truth telling habits of prepagos relevant to the average reader here. jajaja
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:15:41 PM by Calipro »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130
Total Topics: 7864