It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombia Cupid my next step and still leaves me wondering how guys feel  (Read 22637 times)

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Colombia Cupid my next step and still leaves me wondering how guys feel
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2011, 10:13:17 AM »
she might just let you play her like a violin!
Play her like a violin or bang her like a drum?  ;D

Sorry. 
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2011, 10:40:54 AM »
For some people, believe whatever you like, but if you had eliminated ladies based on Astrology, you might have never met your wives/current girlfriend/prometida.

If they said that Leo should eliminate Sagarrittus, then I wouldn't have met my Astrid.  It is based on lies - not scientific facts.

If you people believe in it, why don't you try to eliminate ladies based on it!!

Offline euforia51

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »
If they said that Leo should eliminate Sagarrittus, then I wouldn't have met my Astrid.
Whew! Fortunately for you, "they" didn't say that. Leo is compatible with Sagittarius!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2011, 12:30:01 PM »
Whew! Fortunately for you, "they" didn't say that. Leo is compatible with Sagittarius!
[/size]

My ex-novia's birthday is only 2 days difference with my current girlfriend and they are both Sagirrarius!!

Offline AndyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2011, 02:05:19 PM »
Gato, you are so in luck, I actually envy you........I think what I originally said was "Taurus (me) does not get along well with Sagg". If I said anything other than that I sincerely apologize....
here's to you mate ;)
Leo and Sagittarius:
Sagittarius will be drawn to Leo’s intensity and wild side. Both love to play with fire and neither will mind using flattery to get sex. They get along great as friends and lovers and a strong attraction could lead to a long-term love. A love of the good life and lots of laughter will be experienced together. Children and animals will be involved in this relationship. Finally, both have found someone that matches their stamina, in and out of the bedroom. Sex could be explosive and will be a reason to keep coming back to one another. Friends will also say they look great together. If they are looking for great sex, stop the search and get going already. They don’t need to look anymore. Friends, it really does not ever get any better than this!
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345