Forum > Latin -> General discussion

COVID Test Requirements

(1/9) > >>

benjio:
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is healthy and doing well. Up until now I was under the impression that entry into Colombia from any foreign port required proof of a negative PCR test taken within 96 hours of arrival. I just read that as of Nov. 4th, this requirement has been lifted. Can anyone confirm? I’m arriving Friday and was supposed to take my third test tomorrow morning (I’ll probably do it anyway as my insurance pays for 100% of the cost) but I just wanted to confirm.

Calipro:

--- Quote from: benjio on November 09, 2020, 11:54:28 AM ---Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is healthy and doing well. Up until now I was under the impression that entry into Colombia from any foreign port required proof of a negative PCR test taken within 96 hours of arrival. I just read that as of Nov. 4th, this requirement has been lifted. Can anyone confirm? I’m arriving Friday and was supposed to take my third test tomorrow morning (I’ll probably do it anyway as my insurance pays for 100% of the cost) but I just wanted to confirm.

--- End quote ---

According to the news here ...no Covid test is required to enter Colombia....but I would check with the airline you are flying...to make sure they will let you on the plane.

benjio:

--- Quote from: Calipro on November 09, 2020, 01:59:54 PM ---According to the news here ...no Covid test is required to enter Colombia....but I would check with the airline you are flying...to make sure they will let you on the plane.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Cali,

I finally found some reputable sources online that were saying the same thing. I’ve also heard rumors about Colombia shutting things down again in December. Do you think that’s a possibility.

Calipro:

--- Quote from: benjio on November 09, 2020, 05:38:49 PM ---Thanks Cali,

I finally found some reputable sources online that were saying the same thing. I’ve also heard rumors about Colombia shutting things down again in December. Do you think that’s a possibility.

--- End quote ---

I don't think there will be another full blow lock down ....but they did have what they call toque de queda here on Halloween weekend along with let seca.....so there wasn't any going out after 10 pm nor were any bars open that weekend.

I could see something like that happy again around Christmas and New Years

mambocowboy:

--- Quote from: Calipro on November 09, 2020, 07:54:06 PM ---I don't think there will be another full blow lock down ....but they did have what they call toque de queda here on Halloween weekend along with let seca.....so there wasn't any going out after 10 pm nor were any bars open that weekend.

I could see something like that happy again around Christmas and New Years

--- End quote ---
The people complaining most about lockdowns here in San Diego are the ones who've worsened the spread by refusal to social distancing. Slow learner's...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version