Forum > Latin -> General discussion

Another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter" in Colombia

<< < (2/4) > >>

Calipro:

--- Quote from: robert angel on March 20, 2019, 08:50:47 AM ---Yea, and this guy had a method, took notes, seemed to take his time. More than one trip. But infatuation was stronger than realism and objectivity.

--- End quote ---

The guy was doomed from the start....doesn’t understand the world around him or people in general let alone women.

When he said I thought she loved me like I loved her....well that tells you everything you need to know.....women do not love men the same way that men love women.

Video has nothing to do with Colombia really....the woman could have been from anywhere in the world. He on the other had is product of western feminization. And has bought into the culture that men must pursue women at all costs.

All he had to do was buy a ticket spend some time here where women have to pursue men at all costs to even have a chance at making it in life. Jajaja

Elexpatriado:

--- Quote from: Calipro on March 21, 2019, 07:03:35 AM ---
The guy was doomed from the start....doesn’t understand the world around him or people in general let alone women.

When he said I thought she loved me like I loved her....well that tells you everything you need to know.....women do not love men the same way that men love women.

Video has nothing to do with Colombia really....the woman could have been from anywhere in the world. He on the other had is product of western feminization. And has bought into the culture that men must pursue women at all costs.

All he had to do was buy a ticket spend some time here where women have to pursue men at all costs to even have a chance at making it in life. Jajaja

--- End quote ---

Personally, I think he should have spent the money on a gym mebership and personal trainer, and maybe hair implants  before he considers any love interest, let alone travelling to Colombia. The guy is repulsive.

I tend to agree with some of the commentors, even though their comments are sometimes cruel, although I do see  a fem Nazi influence in the comments. Its actually quite interesting. The women are actually more sympathetic to him than the men,

robert angel:

--- Quote from: Calipro on March 21, 2019, 07:03:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

You make it sound like he was hunting a tigress in her own country, and rather than using a proper, high caliber long arm, he brought a garden trowel lol.

But yeah, in the end, time is a real important element in getting to know women and the environment that created them. And the odds of meering babes goes way up as time goes by. Precious time abroad costs money, as you're supporting  a secondary place of existence,  but sometimes prioritizing is necessary.

Calipro:

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on March 21, 2019, 09:06:10 AM ---
Personally, I think he should have spent the money on a gym mebership and personal trainer, and maybe hair implants  before he considers any love interest, let alone travelling to Colombia. The guy is repulsive.

I tend to agree with some of the commentors, even though their comments are sometimes cruel, although I do see  a fem Nazi influence in the comments. Its actually quite interesting. The women are actually more sympathetic to him than the men,

--- End quote ---

Because the men are the ones that are brainwashed

"Man up and marry a fat gringa with someone elses kids" jajaja

Colombia has taught me two things
Marriage is for procriation
And God wants you to be happy

They guy paid for a birth controll implant
Did he just want her to come here and be his sex toy

Or did she already have kids and was he supposed to raise them as his own

These types are so messed up that they will never get it right and are doomed to a life of misery

You known.the guys you work with in the

Elexpatriado:

--- Quote from: Calipro on March 21, 2019, 12:49:48 PM ---Because the men are the ones that are brainwashed

"Man up and marry a fat gringa with someone elses kids" jajaja

Colombia has taught me two things
Marriage is for procriation
And God wants you to be happy

They guy paid for a birth controll implant
Did he just want her to come here and be his sex toy

Or did she already have kids and was he supposed to raise them as his own

These types are so messed up that they will never get it right and are doomed to a life of misery

You known.the guys you work with in the

--- End quote ---

Well he was extremely fat himself.and lets face it..in Developed countries fit pretty  women  arent interested in a 60 or 70 yo fat slob. Maybe in the days of Ralph Kramden and Alice on the "Honeymooners" but not nowadays.Even that was just TV,, not real life..

And I highly doubt Colombian women are interested in fat men for altruistic reasons, or because they think the wads of blulborous disgusting fat is "sexy". I am pretty sure any interest they have is for other more selfish reasons..Pretty well indicated  clearly by how it ended for the guy in the video..i.e. getting scammed

Reminds me of a horrible bruja Colombiana I once knew who said " Nothing wrong with fat guys if they have a nice heart". Having known her pretty well, I know what she really meant ..these were code words for "Fat gringos  are easy targets for me to take advantage of because they have low self respect and self esteem and are extremely desperate. It especially helps if they  have high sympathy and empathy  ( neither of which I  have) because then I can dupe him with my fake crocodile tears and phoney sob tales of  woe , and wont have to spend as much time searhing under his disgusting folds of whale blubber in order to suck his little fatman's Dick in order to scam more money and  the like out of him"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version