Forum > Latin -> General discussion

Another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter" in Colombia

(1/4) > >>

Elexpatriado:
I Stumbled on this video.

Here is another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter " in Colombia ..

He probably doesnt think fatness and ugliness matter either.

He is pretty repulsive, but the woman is no beauty queen either.

https://youtu.be/28sNSB9_Bfc

robert angel:

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on March 19, 2019, 09:46:10 PM ---I Stumbled on this video.

Here is another guy who thinks "age doesnt matter " in Colombia ..

He probably doesnt think fatness and ugliness matter either.

He is pretty repulsive, but the woman is no beauty queen either.

https://youtu.be/28sNSB9_Bfc

--- End quote ---

Yea, and this guy had a method, took notes, seemed to take his time. More than one trip. But infatuation was stronger than realism and objectivity.

But for the grace of God, there go I. But I waited four years of telling  myself, "too young, too pretty, too nice, well educated"--Almost no woman would wait that long today.

And almost no guy in his right mind should take the chance I did.

And after 13 years married, while she promises to take care of me when I'm old and unable, she'll still look so much, even MORE younger than before compared to me. Thankfully, her head is still screwed on as well as before, amazingly the USA, maybe aside from too many pairs of shoes, hasn't changed her core values.

I think my giving morale support, my having a real interest in her family (without spending much money and not questioning her helping her family) has made me more 'special' in her mind.

We still need, 'want' each other.

But I wouldn't recommend a more than a 10 to 15 year age spread.

And probably the wider the range, the greater the risk for having your whole life turned upside down later on, when you can least afford it.

Reach, but be careful what  you wish for.

mudd:
latin american cupid, figures . lots of scammers on that site.  but come on, you need to take responsibility for your own actions.  nobody forced him to send his money. a gullible older desperate man and younger girl, soon to  have a lighter wallet and less "000's"  in his bank account lol

Elexpatriado:

--- Quote from: robert angel on March 20, 2019, 08:50:47 AM ---Yea, and this guy had a method, took notes, seemed to take his time. More than one trip. But infatuation was stronger than realism and objectivity.

But for the grace of God, there go I. But I waited four years of telling  myself, "too young, too pretty, too nice, well educated"--Almost no woman would wait that long today.

And almost no guy in his right mind should take the chance I did.

And after 13 years married, while she promises to take care of me when I'm old and unable, she'll still look so much, even MORE younger than before compared to me. Thankfully, her head is still screwed on as well as before, amazingly the USA, maybe aside from too many pairs of shoes, hasn't changed her core values.

I think my giving morale support, my having a real interest in her family (without spending much money and not questioning her helping her family) has made me more 'special' in her mind.

We still need, 'want' each other.

But I wouldn't recommend a more than a 10 to 15 year age spread.

And probably the wider the range, the greater the risk for having your whole life turned upside down later on, when you can least afford it.

Reach, but be careful what  you wish for.

--- End quote ---

Lets be honest. You are quite a bit more attractive and less niave and brain dead than that guy Robert.

Probably a lot richer too..he only had 35 mil to his name at his advanced age.

By the same token your wife Is a lot younger and cuter then that harpia puta.

And all the people comnenting think she is attractive.

Guess its because  of all the feminized  soy boysused   to land whales and Blue haired, tatooed mult'ipiercing LGBT fem nazi gringas out there

robert angel:

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on March 20, 2019, 10:52:48 AM ---
Lets be honest. You are quite a bit more attractive and less niave and brain dead than that guy Robert.

Probably a lot richer too..he only had 35 mil to his name at his advanced age.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Man, You've posted a few pics of yourself, and while we all gripe about the inevitable 'this and thats' of aging, aches n pains,  But you still DO stuff, like, climb, hike, ski, travel--things you have to be in decent shape to do. Prolly better than most 50+s.

Hope it doesn't happen more often, but I gardened for several hours yesterday, paying no attention to posture or body language and THEN, ouch or not, Karate class came at 6PM. I decided to 'work past' the stiffness, back pain and just 'did it'  ---mindfully listening to my cartilage crackling like rice krispies,  my knees popping on kicks, graceful as drunk pig.

Even if that was a 'normal day' I'd still be much better off than a lot of people. At least I got outta bed.

In 2013, I had major lower back surgery that gave me my life back.

For a while b4 that, it was loafers only, couldn't tie my shoes. Always sciatica,  pain. Just reminded my wife at lunch today that once, I couldn't feel skin from the top of my left hip to knee, just voltage pain down core center, shooting down to my toes, like Roman candles.One time, I couldn't drive my wife to airport and touch her luggage

As to being richer, yea I got more fun, disposable 'liquid' $$$, and some stocks, hopefully for a distant rainy day. (when they've hopefully grown) But still need to watch what $$$ go where.

I don't have anywhere near the half million liquid $$$ that the Fisher Group accepts as minimum entry requirement. But they, (decent guys), still call me.

But I felt REAL good when I explained: "Now that I'm retired, it's basically deciding on WHEN I want to START collecting Social Security. Once I do, I'll make, take home more than before, with COLA --cost of living increases,  built in.

Felt good coz even though I'm not even near being a 'half millionaire' the guy from Fisher seemed to think that my situation was healthy.

Just no real expensive cars, no much more expensive house for us. Feck, got so much 'stuff' it kinda owns me, weighs us down.

All I ever need anymore is occasional socks n underwear,  LOL.

Wifey would like to empty out the garage, the 12X24 shed, the 3rd bedroom and have a big bonfire!

I was never happier than when I could pack everything I owned in two suitcases, get on a bus and just go anywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version