Forum > Asian -> Introductions and Ice-Breakers

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

(1/8) > >>

Dough333:
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to drop in and say hi.  I am 35 and live in Phoenix, AZ.  Decided to try out the international dating scene in July. Met a girl and started talking to exclusively right away but after a few months that didn't work out. Met another wonderful girl and I am travelling to meet her in two weeks. I'm extremely excited and I think I have all of my i's dotted and t's crossed.

Any last second advice?

AndyLee:

--- Quote from: Dough333 on February 04, 2015, 12:06:16 PM ---Hi everyone.

I just wanted to drop in and say hi.  I am 35 and live in Phoenix, AZ.  Decided to try out the international dating scene in July. Met a girl and started talking to exclusively right away but after a few months that didn't work out. Met another wonderful girl and I am travelling to meet her in two weeks. I'm extremely excited and I think I have all of my i's dotted and t's crossed.

Any last second advice?

--- End quote ---
I wish you good luck on your upcoming trip, and congratulations on getting started in international dating.
I am curious about many things to do with international dating and you, for example;
Why did you decide to go international?
Where did you start? online? Cupid sites?
What are your impressions so far?
How much are you planning to spend in your trip to meet just one woman?
Do you speak Spanish, or does she speak English? How will you communicate without a translator?
These are some of the burning questions that keep me awake at night :)
Seriously, good luck with your trip, and welcome to P-L

Ray:

Where are you going Dough?

Ray

Gato4Astrid:

--- Quote from: AndyLee on February 04, 2015, 12:20:36 PM ---
Do you speak Spanish, or does she speak English? How will you communicate without a translator?

--- End quote ---

He posted on Asian forum  lol

Dough333:
Ahh.. sorry for leaving out so many details :)

I am traveling to the Philippines.

[size=0px]Why did you decide to go international?[/size]

I decided to try out International dating for a few reasons. I wasn't having much luck in the USA. I'm overweight and girls here have a hard time looking past that. I am probably more attractive to international girls because they are more focused on my good qualities like my ability to care, financial stability, non violent, respectful etc..  I also have always been attracted to Asian women so on the physical side it made sense to me.
[/size][size=0px]Where did you start? online? Cupid sites?

I actually started in Cherry Blossom. I met a girl there who I talked with for 3 months. I actually had plans to visit her but had to back out the last second and our relationship crumbled after that. I broke up with her because she just wasn't a happy person ultimately.What are your impressions so far?

So far so good. If you can have patients, not get frustrated with all of the junk then it's okay. It is a little different having a lot of girls who want to talk to you but I have a good idea of what I am looking for and for now I am happy with who I am with.How much are you planning to spend in your trip to meet just one woman?

Yes just one woman. I have been advised by many to talk to and meet a few girls but I just can't wrap my head around that. It seems so dating gamish and it wouldn't allow me to really devote my affection to just one person.

[/size]She speaks english and I'm slowly learning a bit of Tagalog.[/size][size=0px]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]Hope that helps :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version