It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: New international Dating Website  (Read 15604 times)

Offline Verenita

• Commercial Member
  • Probie
New international Dating Website
« on: March 21, 2010, 12:58:08 AM »
Hello everybody!

Try our new international dating website with many members from Asia! Especially girls from Indonesia. It's free! Join us now! Clickluv.com

www.clickluv.com

Offline bernardgzman

• Probie
    • Mizz Filipina
  • Spouse's Country: Other Asian
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: New international Dating Website
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:14:27 AM »
Hi everyone!

We have launched a new Philippines dating site called Mizz Filipina.

Here is the URL if you want to check it out: https://www.mizzfilipina.com/
[/size]
Cheers!

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »
Hi everyone!

We have launched a new Philippines dating site called Mizz Filipina.

Here is the URL if you want to check it out: https://www.mizzfilipina.com/
[/size]
Cheers!

Hey Bernard, that "chick" on your web page, with the fat butt, HUGE tattoo of dragon on her back, and a pointy nose doesn't look Filipina to me.  ;D

Ray

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 04:23:21 PM »
Hey Bernard, that "chick" on your web page, with the fat butt, HUGE tattoo of dragon on her back, and a pointy nose doesn't look Filipina to me.  ;D

Ray

Well since the "chick" is a drawing. Maybe it is an artistic rendition of what he thinks a Fillipina should look like.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 07:33:21 AM »
I'm sure that all the:

"FILIPINA GIRLS LOOKING FOR A TRAVEL COMPANION !"

Are really fine wife material.....

Most sites at least give you a sample of profiles with real pictures---what gives here? What kind of profile exposure do they even have---if any? They show, under 'New Members' a weird scrolling column that's 90%+ guys, most probably eastern European, Slavic nation guys.

I see they want you to check if you're looking for a Male, Filipino girl, Ladyboy, or Filipino male....at least they don't put Filipino 'boy'....

Just seems a bit sketchy to me....
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:02:13 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 11:08:57 AM »
J. Younger trolling again

LOL

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 08:02:16 PM »
J. Younger trolling again

LOL

Seems the big cupid sites, the 'pay for membership' set ups, have killed off most of the smaller operators. The free sites, like Plentyofish,  have to make it on slimmer profits like this site, based on peripheral advertiser revenue.

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 12:54:34 PM »
Ha! Plentyofish is a great place to get laid and find a trainwreck waiting to happen. I always thought dating as seen on comedy movies was far fetched until I went to that site and realized that [snip] is real.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »
Fosgate5 said:
Ha! Plentyofish is a great place to get laid and find a trainwreck waiting to happen. I always thought dating as seen on comedy movies was far fetched until I went to that site and realized that [snip] is real.
Spot-on assessment there!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 07:14:54 PM »

Good place to learn and get those 'training wheels' off your bicycle! That said, never think you've learned the game, don't think "I've seen it ALL"-- that you can always quickly spot a red flag, never mind a scam---You think that way and life has a way of 'bitch slapping' you BIG time!

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 07:22:10 AM »
Robert Angel said:
Good place to learn and get those 'training wheels' off your bicycle! That said, never think you've learned the game, don't think "I've seen it ALL"-- that you can always quickly spot a red flag, never mind a scam---You think that way and life has a way of 'bitch slapping' you BIG time!
POF was one of the very first websites I visited when my ex first left me. A co-worker found a 'gem' there and has been very happy with her. So I gave it a try. What I found were some very psychotic women there! And they thought it was perfectly OK to list their qualifications needed for a prospect and a man daresn't stray from that list! But others had hidden traits. For instance, I met a prospect there. We chatted back and forth. Talked on the phone, had a lot in common, (same NFL team, NHL team etc). Lived very close. Perfect! I said ok lets have dinner and meet. Ok, so when it came time to sew up the date and time, silence! The cloaking device was engaged! I returned to POF after about a 3 year hiatus. Interestingly, the same psychopathic women were there! So I stayed with Colombia Cupid and dabbled with International Cupid for a little also. I was indeed attracted to the PI. I remember my classmate while attending a Navy school in CA telling me, "You can't beat a LBFM!" Unfortunately, once you got away from the website and onto Skype, most, (not all), seemed interested in selling you explicit photos or telling you their sad story of poverty. Consequently, I returned to Colombia Cupid were I had the most satisfaction and it is a much shorter plane ride than SE Asia.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2018, 09:30:14 AM »
Wish I could get flights anywhere near twenty hours in duration and under $1600 from our small city on the USA east coast to the Philippines. My vacation time has typically been nailed to certain dates, so now that I'm planning on retiring (40 more work days and counting) hopefully we can book cheaper flights, closer to 20 hours in duration.

But then, we're putting western Europe, Banff, Canada and a few other places on our 'next' list...

There's some legit babes on POF, not a lot,  just so much riff raff to sort thru to find them. It was a lot better at one time.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2018, 11:02:00 AM »
Robert Angel said:
Wish I could get flights anywhere near twenty hours in duration and under $1600 from our small city on the USA east coast to the Philippines. My vacation time has typically been nailed to certain dates, so now that I'm planning on retiring (40 more work days and counting) hopefully we can book cheaper flights, closer to 20 hours in duration.
Amen! That was a real killer there. 2 full days spent in the air. I am fortunate that I have ex-in-laws who live about 5 minutes from Dulles. Although its a 3 hour ride, I save money by parking my car at their house and they have no problems taking me to or picking me up at the airport. Plus I can get a good break on flights out of there or Reagan National if I choose. Where abouts on the east coast do you hail from RA?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2018, 11:02:00 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2018, 11:59:39 AM »
Robert Angel said:POF was one of the very first websites I visited when my ex first left me. A co-worker found a 'gem' there and has been very happy with her. So I gave it a try. What I found were some very psychotic women there! And they thought it was perfectly OK to list their qualifications needed for a prospect and a man daresn't stray from that list! But others had hidden traits. For instance, I met a prospect there. We chatted back and forth. Talked on the phone, had a lot in common, (same NFL team, NHL team etc). Lived very close. Perfect! I said ok lets have dinner and meet. Ok, so when it came time to sew up the date and time, silence! The cloaking device was engaged! I returned to POF after about a 3 year hiatus. Interestingly, the same psychopathic women were there! So I stayed with Colombia Cupid and dabbled with International Cupid for a little also. I was indeed attracted to the PI. I remember my classmate while attending a Navy school in CA telling me, "You can't beat a LBFM!" Unfortunately, once you got away from the website and onto Skype, most, (not all), seemed interested in selling you explicit photos or telling you their sad story of poverty. Consequently, I returned to Colombia Cupid were I had the most satisfaction and it is a much shorter plane ride than SE Asia.

If you dont think Colombia is nt choca block full of psycotic women, especially on those Cupid Sites, you have a lot to learn.

Like I have always said, ts like one Big Native Reservation. Its a 3rd world country with lots of dysfunctional people-more than in North America-only makes common sense.Only the women are a lot better looking... and more open (for mostly economic reasons) to dating an older, less than stellarly attractive foreigner.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
General opinion of the "Normal" (estrato 4 and higher) Colombians is that the women looking for gringos on the cupid sites or in Agencies are all "losers".

Might be a stereotype, but that is the general opinion.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 03:20:31 PM »

If you dont think Colombia is nt choca block full of psycotic women, especially on those Cupid Sites, you have a lot to learn.

Like I have always said, ts like one Big Native Reservation. Its a 3rd world country with lots of dysfunctional people-more than in North America-only makes common sense.Only the women are a lot better looking... and more open (for mostly economic reasons) to dating an older, less than stellarly attractive foreigner.

""They will  never drain me. Gotten.more expensive than a ham sandwich, but still.not  bad.""

Man, with close to 50 million population in Colombia (2nd in S.A. only to Brazil and a LOT more people than Canada's 36m) you might want to get away from the broad, negative generalization mindset and look for the exceptional woman, rather than operating assuming a 'rule' across the entire nation.

I'm sure there's a high % of dingbat dames down there, but can't help but think that between your mindset and where you're looking, that there's territory unexplored. 

Too bad that the ham sandwich to slut bang exchange rate isn't in your favor as much as before, LOL.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:14:00 PM by robert angel »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 04:10:27 PM »
Robert Angel said:Amen! That was a real killer there. 2 full days spent in the air. I am fortunate that I have ex-in-laws who live about 5 minutes from Dulles. Although its a 3 hour ride, I save money by parking my car at their house and they have no problems taking me to or picking me up at the airport. Plus I can get a good break on flights out of there or Reagan National if I choose. Where abouts on the east coast do you hail from RA?

For us, Jacksonville FL is a bit more $$$ than Atlanta, but a lot cheaper for parking. We fly out of Savannah-Hilton Head sometimes, occasionally Charleston, S.C. Fares are weird in you never know until you book, but going from any of the above and bound for overseas, whether it's Asia. Europe or S. America, pretty much assures you'll pay extra and wait longer having to go thru NYC, Los Angeles, Miami or Houston at least. Delta routes you thru lovely Detroit...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 05:20:14 PM »
Man, with close to 50 million population in Colombia (2nd in S.A. only to Brazil and a LOT more people than Canada's 36m) you might want to get away from the broad, negative generalization mindset and look for the exceptional woman, rather than operating assuming a 'rule' across the entire nation.

I'm sure there's a high % of dingbat dames down there, but can't help but think that between your mindset and where you're looking, that there's territory unexplored. 

Too bad that the ham sandwich to slut bang exchange rate isn't in your favor as much as before, LOL.

Cut and paste from different posts as required..

Lots of spare tim I guess...reasons for the long posts

My point was if you are concerned ablut the"psycho" factor in the.US..if you think.you are gonna get away from.it in Colombia , you will be very sadly mistaken

There are a lot of quality women in North America as well..but guys who go overseas are usually "out of their league" or reject them.because they are too.close to their own age, and use pathetic excuses line "feminism" to justify it..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:25:13 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 07:06:04 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2018, 01:45:06 PM »
Cut and paste from different posts as required..

Lots of spare tim I guess...reasons for the long posts

My point was if you are concerned ablut the"psycho" factor in the.US..if you think.you are gonna get away from.it in Colombia , you will be very sadly mistaken

There are a lot of quality women in North America as well..but guys who go overseas are usually "out of their league" or reject them.because they are too.close to their own age, and use pathetic excuses line "feminism" to justify it..

Are you out of your mind LOL

Do you really think for a moment that guys are passing up on the gems in the US just so they can get worst women in Colombia jajaja

I don’t know what happened to you in colombia but I think you should spend a couple years dating in the US so you can learn to appreciate it again

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 04:07:41 PM »
Are you out of your mind LOL

Do you really think for a moment that guys are passing up on the gems in the US just so they can get worst women in Colombia jajaja

I don’t know what happened to you in colombia but I think you should spend a couple years dating in the US so you can learn to appreciate it again

Or perhaps Australia, if as I've heard, it's a land where " Men are men, and women are nervous"

Offline Calipro

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 06:04:08 PM »
Or perhaps Australia, if as I've heard, it's a land where " Men are men, and women are nervous"

Worst than the US is what I have heard

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvLsslFEv7k
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:19:51 PM by Calipro »

Offline Fosgate5

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 09:49:03 PM »
"Pathetic excuse of feminism." Wow! not too sure how to take this but maybe a little young, cant get a date period or just having a someone that is ok with picking up bar whores? I dunno, I was totally career minded for the longest. Had no problem getting laid and dropping some chick who was talking about having kids with me by the second or third date. Then I shacked up with a woman for about 5 years when I hit 35, eventually broke up with her and hit the dating scene at 40. Don't know what it was like where your at in the prairie states it's a friggin nightmare. Here's a few of my experiences in no particular order. First off I had gone back to college and was sitting in a class when a question was posed as to who tried online dating. Me and another guy my age didn't raise their hand while 40 other people around us raised their hand. This alone changed my mind about internet dating and the stigma of the stereo type. So I thought I would try an app that a recently divorced friend of mine suggested called POF (Plenty of fish). Cool I thought. I'm done with the old school of picking up women in churches, bars, grocery stores, gym, matchmaking friends (the last one of those wasted 5 years of my life).

1. Call her Sara. She was my first POF online date. We chatted about a week until I could get the time to meet her. Profile says she doesn't smoke but drinks which is cool since I recently quit smoking and wanted to keep it that way. She sounded and looked great. I arrive at a sushi joint and we go in and order food and start chatting as she is messing with her phone. Then I realize that her full attention is not on me and she notices and apologizes making the comment, "Sorry, I got involved with this new game that I'm addicted to." (really? That's how I rank on your attention span?) we make it through supper and go to another winery and sit on the back deck and the next thing I know she is lighting up a cigarette. During conversation I'm keeping polite and finding out more and she talks to me about her daughter. (another thing she lied about) As I'm talking to her she makes comment about her daughters adolescence is taking hold...she doesn't need a man but she wants one in her life. I basically got the "My life sucks and I want you in it so I can make your life miserable to.) I parted ways politely and drove for home.

2. I'll call her Cheryl. Cheryl was a deputy Sheriff a county over I discovered. She looked good as hell in her photo but when I met her I quickly discovered that she was not as tall and thin as I thought as she got out of the car at a restaurant I was looking at a blonde 6'7ft shaved grizzly bear standing upright. I had a pleasant enough dinner date with her and good conversation. When I got back I mentioned to the same friend who advised me of the POF that I went out with this woman and mentioned she was a police officer as he was too.
"Uh oh" he said.
"What?" I asked.
 "My advise is to never date a cop, trust me, bad Idea?" he replied.
"Why's that?" I queried.
"You'll find out." he said.
And boy did I. This woman would call at all hours of the night 3:am and want to talk for an hour. Never mind that I have to work in the morning. Conversations quickly went weird as I picked up on a certain Alpha personality. Not the strong woman type but the bully type or someone had some serious trust and control issues and I just picked up something weird that my subconscious was saying "RUN!" I wrote up a nice long let down letter, sat on it for 48 hours to make sure it was the right thing to do. I then called her and basically had the conversation with her outlined in the letter softly that its the "It's not you it's me." speech. I thought it went over well until the very next day when a local city cop was parked out near my car and followed me to work...for a month every morning.

3. I'll call this one Claire. She was cute as hell. Same age as me with two boys, a bit of a gamer and enjoyed World of Warcraft I believe. I thought nothing of it. Anyway we meet and I'm thinking I'm going to bang this chick for sure. Take her to a Sushi joint and quickly find out that she has never eaten sushi as she tries to manipulate chopsticks like a new born deer which was cool. What happened next was out of a dating comedy as she gave up on chopsticks and decided to try and eat with both the chopsticks, hands and mouth as she looked like a bulldog trying to bite at a stick while eating a wasabi filled grilled cheese sandwich. All the while other patrons gasp in wonder as they look over at us. Ok, I can shrug it off as o well, new experience for her. We go back to my place figuring I'm going to introduce her and my headboard. At this time her son's start tag teaming her about every 15 minutes and she shuts me down at a slider into second base because of the phone calls. As I'm driving her back she gets into an argument with one of he sons and I get a bit of the skinny on this woman as she says she encouraged her kids to drop out of school, she's going to be loaded soon as she wins her insurance settlement she has been fighting a couple years now and that she is living with her father and her best friend is... I think I caught myself doing 80mph at one point in a 55mph trying to get her azz home and out of my vehicle. I was tempted to make her do the 10mph tuck and roll but at least stopped in her driveway and as soon as she was out I hit reverse and sped away.

4. Kate, oh man. She was divorced about a year with a guy I used to work with and we met on chance. She was classy in her dresses, sexy as hell, had money as selling medical equipment, cool 9yr old son, and a great personality er personalities. Caught her husband cheating on her and gave him the boot. I went out with her a couple times and had a few rolls in the sheets that was probably the best sex ever for both of us. Then one night we are talking and she says, "Would you let me F#@* you?" She asks.
"Sure." I say not fully grasping what she was asking.
"I mean with a strap on." She says
"Really?" I ask
"Yeah, I've been watching some fem-dom and think I'd really like to try it."
"maybe." As I'm thinking to myself "poker face dammit, poker face."
"Oh not right now, It would be a ways in the future." She says to me looking passive.
From that point on our relationship changed as I realized that she felt rejected like she was planning that to happen that night. We just sort of went our separate ways. Still friends on FB but we never chat or even hit like on each others posts. Damn, she was fine though, but I guess there some things money cant buy like a Strap on in my azz.

5. Stephanie, She was right after Kate and I met her on POF. Medical billing transcriptionist working from home. I cant say much other than I really wasn't into her after sitting out side with my buddy (same one who recommended POF) having a beer when his phone beeps he looks at it and asks,
"Hey! Isn't this the chick your meeting tonight?" he says as he shows me his POF message back and forth with her as he is dirty talking back and forth for a lay.
"Yeah, in about an hour and a half." I say a little shocked
"Sorry bro" he says.
"No problem man...say can I borrow the keys to your house..and can you come home about 10pm."
"[snip] yeah brother," he says with a grin while flipping his keys.
I went and picked her up and brought her over for a few beers on the back deck and within an hour had her on the bed for an old pump and dump. Getting back dressed and walking her out, my buddy pulls into the driveway. I toss his house keys to him and say I'll be back in a minute once I drop her off. He's grinning ear to ear and I'm keeping straight faced as I use my peripheral vision to see the priceless expression on her face. She never said nothing but we all knew.

6. Cathy, oh man Cathy was a hoot. Photographer and short stint as a journalist for a local TV station. She came from a wealthy tobacco/horse farm family in Connecticut. She looked good when she came back from the dude ranch she would ride horse with and take photos in the back country ready to ride one more. I gave her a shot for a couple months. When we met she said she didn't drink but by date 2 we were always drinking together but not too much. I picked up a little that she quickly started to criticize my decisions, likes, taste and not constructively more of a irritable sort of mean way. That little voice in my head was telling me this is not going to last." I had suppressed that little voice in my 5yr relationship many times when I should have cut bait and left that toxic relationship. One more chance (or one more lay) I think as I invite her over and we do a Netflix and chill as she gets inebriated, becomes a total obnoxious drunk and passes out. No way could I get it up after that tirade. I got up off the couch, walked to my bedroom and shut the door with her still passed out on the couch. The next morning, she's gone. All my stuff is still there and I never heard from her again. Thank god!

7. Emily, Woman was bonafide and only one reason I knew here name. I met her at a bar in a large mall. Looking a hot mess I no sooner walk into the place and walking toward friends meeting me there. She grabs me and asks me to take her to her car to F#$%. I'm down and we go out in my jeep and pull over to a dark area and do the wild dirty while she is crying. Weird I know, but I kept going. She tells me it's her last night of freedom. We finish up and she jumps out and squats to take a pee in the parking lot. jumps back in and we drive back over to the bar, get out and walk back in and she disappears to another corner. My friends are all laughing as I tell them what happened. They apparently know her and she owns a Bridal Shop in town. Turns out she got busted for fraud, tax evasion or something of the like and was going to prison the very next day for 4 years or more.

These are just a few but so many other train wrecks I met. I always used to laugh at the dating comedies until I hit that 40yr old mark and then oh man I'm stuck in one. The new flavor of the week was fun for a little while as with apps like Tinder, POF etc are easy to meet women and get laid. I'm just in that settle down mode and find a things common in many women and it's not just "Feminism." Many woman at this age are just wrecks, getting out of bad relations ships, situations etc and just sort of have this attitude about them in many cases. They all want to be adored but I think many have a difficult time in trying to be ladies. (except Kate, but hey, I'm not taking a bullet in the arse for anybody.). It's too common any more that women try shove ladies into the classification of "Trophy Wife", "Gold Diggers", and "Princesses" or helpless weak women that are stay at home moms. Not saying there are not those out there but there are women out there that make their husbands feel appreciated, valued, wanted, needed and hold together a family. In turn we as men give them that adoration they want without even hesitating as you have a lady in the house that you want nothing more but to please as they are your number one priority. I want a lady and a lover, not just simply my best friend. Problem is that those women are already in happy relationships. I don't think I am alone in this as I see many guys my age or older that have never married yet they are good guys...they just don't put up with $hit. It's easy to dismiss from a certain point of view. I have friends that married their high school sweetheart or early 20's that will never be able to comprehend what is out there if they get divorced/widowed/widower.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 09:49:03 PM »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2018, 07:11:32 AM »
Well Fosgate5, those are some stories that are better than mine that I had on PoF. But what I have learned, (I'm sure Elexpatriado will chime in here also), is that women are women regardless where you go! I started dating in Colombia about 4 years ago. One piece of advice that a good friend gave me is if you see a 'red flag' chances are you will see a 2nd one so cut it right there. There are more women than men out there so cut the X's and play the odds. No sense in making 2 people's lives miserable. At least that is my philosophy!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2018, 07:42:47 AM »

Sheep are nervous...not women..get your quote right

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864