It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Mexico City Trip Report: July 2016  (Read 11042 times)

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Mexico City Trip Report: July 2016
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 07:05:35 PM »

Why do you want a 30-35 version of this girl?  Is her personality not mature enough for you?

And what exactly is it about her "age/morality" issues that puts you off?  When you first posted about her in your Nicaragua trip report I assumed you gave up on her because she didn't want to put out on the first/second date.  Is there something more to it that I'm missing?  Do you want a girl who will go out and drink and party with you? 

I actually like the religious types who don't believe in casual sex, it usually means they're still virgins or close to it.  But at the same time it means theyr'e not so much fun at parties and I'm the type I like to party hard all night long.  That's why I see myself marrying a good religious girl but still going out on the side with the fun loving wild party girl types.

You really did not just say that did you?? Stay single but to state you want to marry a religious woman and step out on her is screwed up dude. I hope it was the sauce talking and you really did not mean that because if you did, you need to move on to somewhere else. Even CP Casanova would not do that.
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2016, 11:52:09 PM »

Why do you want a 30-35 version of this girl?  Is her personality not mature enough for you?

And what exactly is it about her "age/morality" issues that puts you off?  When you first posted about her in your Nicaragua trip report I assumed you gave up on her because she didn't want to put out on the first/second date.  Is there something more to it that I'm missing?  Do you want a girl who will go out and drink and party with you? 

The evangelicals have made inroads in Latin America. Her mother is one and she has polluted the girl's mind to believe pre-marital sex is immoral. As in nada, none, never before marriage.

Are you ok buying a car with absolutely no test drive at all? I get that the religious types are often well grounded in other areas. But these bogus moral absolutes and guilt trips about pre-marital sex are annoying.

As if all that wasn't enough, she had some challenging family circumstances. None of which were her doing but it would have complicated matters further.  Regardless, it was not easy to walk away from that opportunity. She is very sweet and very much my type (physically).
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:58:58 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2016, 12:04:40 AM »
I see where you're coming from my ideal Latina would have a nice brown complexion but at the end of the day a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman in my eye lol. Mine woman doesn't even really look mexican...untill you talk to her watch her eat chamoy *ugh* but what can you do right

Of course, you are right Kai...a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2016, 12:04:40 AM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2016, 12:09:58 AM »

Hector, your choice in what is considered a good looking woman is nothing short of outstanding, IMO.  Too bad she is a fundamentalist religious type...Maybe you should bite the bullet and convert!  haha

Yeah, the 37 year old also looks very nice...but if you are intending on having a child or 2 she may not be the best choice due to age. 

You will probably have to roll the dice, perhaps more so than you are comfy with.  It would seem that based on your tastes, going to Barranquilla would be a good choice.  A place like Jamie's or MariaBueno's would be a good start, as I suspect you would have a lot of your ideal put right in front of you.  Some of them won't be fundamental religious types, and if you are attractive enough yourself, you will have very good options. 

Attempting to put myself in your shoes, I'd probably want to get on my horse if you have the ability to make trips, no time like the present. 

Fathertime!

Thanks for the input F.T. Yes, I think Barranquilla could be a great choice.

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 12:51:42 AM »
You really did not just say that did you?? Stay single but to state you want to marry a religious woman and step out on her is screwed up dude. I hope it was the sauce talking and you really did not mean that because if you did, you need to move on to somewhere else. Even CP Casanova would not do that.

Calm down dude, it's not that big of a deal.  It's possible to be a great husband and provider and still have fun on the side.  Men have been doing it for centuries, in many cultures it's perfectly normal.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 01:16:14 AM »
The evangelicals have made inroads in Latin America. Her mother is one and she has polluted the girl's mind to believe pre-marital sex is immoral. As in nada, none, never before marriage.

Are you ok buying a car with absolutely no test drive at all? I get that the religious types are often well grounded in other areas. But these bogus moral absolutes and guilt trips about pre-marital sex are annoying.

As if all that wasn't enough, she had some challenging family circumstances. None of which were her doing but it would have complicated matters further.  Regardless, it was not easy to walk away from that opportunity. She is very sweet and very much my type (physically).

I believe that pre marital sex is immoral, and I applaude her mother for instilling that in her daughter.  I guarantee you 100% that I'll be instilling that into my daughters if/when I have any.  If you'e dealing with a respectable woman you don't deserve the p*ssy if you're not going to marry her, point blank.  If you're planning on marrying her what do you need pre marital sex for anyway?  You'll have the whole rest of your lives to have plenty of sex.

Now with that being said alot of that moral religious stuff goes out the window when a girl starts to have feelings for you and starts craving intimacy with you.  Back in college I dated a Pakistani muslim girl who had very strict reservations regarding pre marital sex but her intensely strong womanly urges got the better of her.  It happens more often than you'd think.  If you think men get horny and have strong sexual urges, women's urges are just as strong or stronger actually.

I do recall you mentioning something about the father and the brother being locked up or something like that and I can see how that could be a major complication.  But didn't you say she moved to Panama far away from all that drama?

Personally I'd see her aversion to pre marital sex as a big positive and not a negative.  If you're looking for a woman in the 30 and up age range I hope you're open to dating single mothers.  Because like Bc3 said if she's 30 and still single with no kids, there's probably someting seriously wrong with her.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2016, 06:08:19 AM »

I do recall you mentioning something about the father and the brother being locked up or something like that and I can see how that could be a major complication.  But didn't you say she moved to Panama far away from all that drama?

If I ever have kids I certainly won't be instilling any of that religious dogma and/or guilt trips about pre-marital sex. But have at it if you want.  Of course, I could have waited. It's not like a guy is having a ton of sex with a lady he is courting from abroad anyway. So it wouldn't have necessarily been the end of the world.

Yes, she did move to Panama with her sister (and the father and one brother are locked up). Both her and the sister are forced with being the major breadwinners for the family with frankly minimal skills. Would rather find a lady coming from a bit more of a stable situation. Also, I am nearly TWICE her age. I am ok with a 15 to 20 year age gap but once you get near a 25 year gap I get a little squeamish.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:19:40 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Shadow_mas

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 07:47:20 AM »
There is a difference in not wanting pre-marital sex and not wanting pre-marital affection.
Comes down to self-control and trust in each other.
It can be a perfect way to keep the paying mule at a distance.

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2016, 10:37:38 AM »
If I ever have kids I certainly won't be instilling any of that religious dogma and/or guilt trips about pre-marital sex. But have at it if you want.  Of course, I could have waited. It's not like a guy is having a ton of sex with a lady he is courting from abroad anyway. So it wouldn't have necessarily been the end of the world.

Yes, she did move to Panama with her sister (and the father and one brother are locked up). Both her and the sister are forced with being the major breadwinners for the family with frankly minimal skills. Would rather find a lady coming from a bit more of a stable situation. Also, I am nearly TWICE her age. I am ok with a 15 to 20 year age gap but once you get near a 25 year gap I get a little squeamish.
That family situation is too screwed up...as far as having kids, just know that any woman you bring here for marriage will have a clear idea about whether or not she wants kids, and it's important you're on the same page....

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2016, 03:17:38 PM »
That family situation is too screwed up...

Yeah, pretty much. Hard for me to walk away from a young beauty like that. Did plenty of mental gymnastics about it but never returned for a second trip given all of the reasons noted previously.

She even gave me a second chance this past spring to come down for a visit and reignite things. Considered it for a second. Thought the better of it for all of the above reasons PLUS she is/was seeing a local guy at that point.   

Offline Awesome

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2016, 08:38:40 PM »
Yeah, pretty much. Hard for me to walk away from a young beauty like that. Did plenty of mental gymnastics about it but never returned for a second trip given all of the reasons noted previously.

She even gave me a second chance this past spring to come down for a visit and reignite things. Considered it for a second. Thought the better of it for all of the above reasons PLUS she is/was seeing a local guy at that point.

If you have the looks/charm to pull a chica like that in Nicaragua you should be able to find someone just as attractive or better in Colombia.  If somehow we happened to be in Medellin at the same time and I was your wingman I could EASILY have you approach 10 girls a day who just look just as good as your Nica cutiepie.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2016, 09:03:44 PM »

If you have the looks/charm to pull a chica like that in Nicaragua you should be able to find someone just as attractive or better in Colombia.  If somehow we happened to be in Medellin at the same time and I was your wingman I could EASILY have you approach 10 girls a day who just look just as good as your Nica cutiepie.

Oh I doubt I'll pull another one like that Nica in terms of youth and beauty. I think I was just in the right place at the right time.

I think it is easier to attract a girl like that in Nicaragua than in Colombia (esp. Medellin). Nicaragua is just so damn poor and there are fewer gringos. Not saying it is all about the money/opportunity but it does play a role. Though as you noted, lots more cute chicas to meet in Medellin. 

I am dying to see Medellin as a city. Appreciate your willingness to help a guy out. My next trip will quite possibly be Barranquilla but I think I will try to squeeze a few nights in Medellin just so I can see the place. When are you heading to Medellin next?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:26:59 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2016, 07:06:58 AM »
Oh I doubt I'll pull another one like that Nica in terms of youth and beauty. I think I was just in the right place at the right time.

I think it is easier to attract a girl like that in Nicaragua than in Colombia (esp. Medellin). Nicaragua is just so damn poor and there are fewer gringos. Not saying it is all about the money/opportunity but it does play a role. Though as you noted, lots more cute chicas to meet in Medellin. 

I am dying to see Medellin as a city. Appreciate your willingness to help a guy out. My next trip will quite possibly be Barranquilla but I think I will try to squeeze a few nights in Medellin just so I can see the place. When are you heading to Medellin next?

I just mention Medellin becaus that's the city I know.  I'm sure there are just as many hotties in Barranquilla.  I'm actually eager to check out Barranquilla.

I'm not sure when I'll be in Colombia again, maybe not until next year. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2016, 07:06:58 AM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2016, 03:14:31 AM »
I just mention Medellin becaus that's the city I know.  I'm sure there are just as many hotties in Barranquilla.  I'm actually eager to check out Barranquilla.

I'm not sure when I'll be in Colombia again, maybe not until next year.

Yep, no worries.

I asked this question in another thread but I gather that Medellin is a fairly walkable city with lots of street activity and a concentrated city center where you can walk from bar to restaurant to club, etc.?

Barranquilla is more spread out and requires cabs/uber, etc. Harder to just find public places to bump into ladies except for a few malls.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2016, 09:42:37 PM »
Yep, no worries.

I asked this question in another thread but I gather that Medellin is a fairly walkable city with lots of street activity and a concentrated city center where you can walk from bar to restaurant to club, etc.?

That's exactly what Medellin is.  You could walk for hours around downtown through all the shopping malls, outdoor markets, parks, and office buildings.  Plus due to the cool weather you won't be drenched in sweat.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2016, 12:42:56 AM »

Plus due to the cool weather you won't be drenched in sweat.

Another point for Medellin. You walk around Barranquilla for a few hours during the day and you're going to need a IV when you get back to your hotel room. If someone started a solid, reputable agency there and could weed through all the BS they would probably have a steady stream of clientele.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:33:10 AM by benjio »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2016, 01:28:56 PM »

That's exactly what Medellin is.  You could walk for hours around downtown through all the shopping malls, outdoor markets, parks, and office buildings.  Plus due to the cool weather you won't be drenched in sweat.

Cool, thanks for the info. Yeah, nice weather is a plus for Mexico City as well. Not as pleasant and consistent as Medellin but still pretty good.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5873
Latest: zeggers
New This Month: 2
New This Week: 1
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 119