It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Argentina 17-29 Mayo, 2015  (Read 3656 times)

Gato4Astrid

Argentina 17-29 Mayo, 2015
« on: June 11, 2015, 12:55:54 AM »
This trip report has nothing to do with finding women, however I had a fantastic time in Buenos Aires plus 1 day ferry trip over Uruguay (Colonial del Sacremento)

The people are friendlier than I thought they would be, and even more friendlier in Uruguay, and also very peaceful.

I stayed at Hotel Ex Colon in Centro, and it was very perfect location for me, overlooking famous Buenos Aires' landsmark!  Food & drink aren't cheap as I thought so it must be the exchange rate though bottles of red wine are VERY cheap when buying from supermarket  (£1, $1.50).

I have sat on a horse for the 1st time in my life let alone playing polo.  POLO EXPERIENCE DAY was a great experience for me.  Not only to learn and play polo, but also had lunch with wine with group of people.

I also visit the zoo where you can take photos of you and the animals - yes, lions, tigers!!!   The lions seem to be sleeping but the tigers weren't !!   Tigers are like domestic cats!!!

Crossing Uruguay for the day, also had a great day, taking many photos of old colonial.  The area was very quiet and peaceful.

Saw many TANGO DANCERS in the street.  I might be deaf, but I don't have to listen the music as I enjoyed watching their movements (arts).

[size=78%]About chicas, many women aren't as beautiful as Medellin women, but they aren't bad either.  [/size]

Gato4Astrid

Re: Argentina 17-29 Mayo, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 12:57:03 AM »
:)

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 12:57:51 AM »
:)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 12:57:51 AM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 12:59:30 AM »
when asking me if I want to go back to Argentina, the answer is YES!!

I would like to explore the rest of Argentina.  For example:  Patagonia, Salta, Iguazu Falls, Bailoche, etc....

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 06:07:14 AM »
Very Nice Gato

You look nice and relaxed. Says something to just go have fun and forget about chasing women. I am sure though you saw some real stunners . I bet the food and wine were spectacular !

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Gavan

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 06:11:42 AM »
Thanks for the report. Nice pictures, looks like you had a great time.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 06:16:09 AM »
Good report Gato. Looks like you got up close and personal with some real stunners...as in the lions and tigers. Not sure I would want to get that close. But nice shots!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 07:58:58 AM »
Werent you scared of the Lions and Tigers? I heard some zoos in developing countries theyallow that until they kill the clients!

I have a couple questions-

1.How much per night in that Colon Hotel you stayed at? How do I find it on-line

2. I it easy to change $ on the black Market? How do you do it? How much should  a person bring?

3. Did you even try to contact women on Cupid or Badoo before you went down?

I think I am going to be spending a lot of time in Argentina ..

Maybe Ill find a broad who likes to skii and climb rocks, hey MUDD?

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 08:03:09 AM »
Very Nice Gato

You look nice and relaxed. Says something to just go have fun and forget about chasing women. I am sure though you saw some real stunners . I bet the food and wine were spectacular !

KB

ph yes, the food and wine were spectacular.  I wish I had bought a large suitcase instead of medium so that I would've brought some bottle of wines lol

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 08:09:46 AM »
Werent you scared of the Lions and Tigers? I heard some zoos in developing countries theyallow that until they kill the clients!

I have a couple questions-

1.How much per night in that Colon Hotel you stayed at? How do I find it on-line
It was roughly around $60 per night including breakfast.  It is 4 stars hotel but to be honest it feels like 3.  The thing about the hotel is the location and the breakfast.  There are WiFi available in the rooms but it was extremely slow, so I had to go downstairs in the foyer to use it.  2 computers are available though I did not use them as I've my own tablet & mobile phone.   I found it via booking.com

2. I it easy to change $ on the black Market? How do you do it? How much should  a person bring?
I change all the money in the hotel.   $1 = 11.50 ARG Peso, but some of them sell for $12 or $13.   I've brought $1,500 for 12 nights and have spent almost all of them including many tours.  Yes, many black market in Buenos Aires though

3. Did you even try to contact women on Cupid or Badoo before you went down?
Yes, I did on Cupid, but did not receive a single "interest" from women from Argentina, but I did not go there to meet women.

I think I am going to be spending a lot of time in Argentina ..
You will love it there...........

Maybe Ill find a broad who likes to skii and climb rocks, hey MUDD?

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 08:49:54 AM »
Thank you for the report - it was very interesting. If you feel like you want to write more about your travels, go right ahead - I love reading this stuff.

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 09:15:42 AM »
Nice photos.

Not surprising that you didn't receive a single response on Cupid.
Argentina is not a gringo motivated country.
Same as Chile and the Guays.

Back about 10 or so yrs when I was looking & writing, I had one response from a woman in Argentina. Had an agenda.
Received one from Chile...turned out to be a Colombian hooker working there.
Figures.

Offline Gavan

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 11:04:36 AM »
Nice photos.

Not surprising that you didn't receive a single response on Cupid.
Argentina is not a gringo motivated country.
Same as Chile and the Guays.

Back about 10 or so yrs when I was looking & writing, I had one response from a woman in Argentina. Had an agenda.
Received one from Chile...turned out to be a Colombian hooker working there.
Figures.

Actually, when I first joined LACupid back in 2004 the first girl I chatted with was from Argentina. I kept in touch with her for quite a while and she even taught me some Spanish (my Spanish wasn't very good back then). She looked very white, just like a "gringa" and she had Italian ancestors. I don't think she was specifically looking for a gringo though.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 11:04:36 AM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 06:34:06 PM »

Actually, when I first joined LACupid back in 2004 the first girl I chatted with was from Argentina. I kept in touch with her for quite a while and she even taught me some Spanish (my Spanish wasn't very good back then). She looked very white, just like a "gringa" and she had Italian ancestors. I don't think she was specifically looking for a gringo though.

I had a girl from Argentina back around the date too.  Her name was Samanta who is very white too.  She didn't look like she was interested in gringos other than making friends lol

Offline fathertime

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 09:36:33 AM »
Thanks Gato for the report and the neat photos.  I see you still have a full head of hair, just like me!  haha

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2015, 01:09:22 PM »
Thanks Gato for the report and the neat photos.  I see you still have a full head of hair, just like me!  haha

Fathertime!

lol

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 01:48:16 PM »
Gato, I have to ask you, what did you think of the women in Argentina?

My experience in Uruguay was that the women alone were not worth making a trip for. Of course there were some pretty women to be found and even some very pretty women but that's the same as you would find here (San Antonio, Texas). For me it was nothing like Colombia where gorgeous women are a dime a dozen. In spite of that, I much prefer Uruguay to Colombia.

I want to go to Chile next and I suspect that it will be the same as Uruguay regarding the women. Why is it that the dirt-poor chaotic backward dangerous countries have the beautiful women and the almost First World countries of South America have normal everyday looking women?

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 03:22:10 PM »

My experience in Uruguay was that the women alone were not worth making a trip for. Of course there were some pretty women to be found and even some very pretty women but that's the same as you would find here (San Antonio, Texas). For me it was nothing like Colombia where gorgeous women are a dime a dozen. In spite of that, I much prefer Uruguay to Colombia.

I want to go to Chile next and I suspect that it will be the same as Uruguay regarding the women. Why is it that the dirt-poor chaotic backward dangerous countries have the beautiful women and the almost First World countries of South America have normal everyday looking women?

The women in Argentina, in general aren't as attractive as Colombian thought there were few women worth looking at.   Similar as what you've experience in Uruguay.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2015, 05:11:07 PM »

Sounds like twenty dollars and I'd have a mighty fine time! We just got back from Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, Florida and a lot of the women there looked like a million bucks--a million bucks of plastic surgery--puffed up lips, boobs, lipo, dripping gold and diamonds. So many health and wellness centers--I figure the taxidermists can't be far behind. "You can never be too thin, too tan or too rich" is their motto.

I generally like the 'Gold Coast', which is on the Gulf side better, but the big money's on the Atlantic side for sure. A bunch of places along A1A are going for twenty million bucks plus. A couple dozen homes are listed for between 30 and 139 million. (yes, 139 million) Never felt as poor!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 05:41:21 PM »
It really is good to see 'out of the country' trip reports though--even if they're quickie trips! Nice pictures too. Seems like there were a lot more in days gone by...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Gavan

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 07:06:27 AM »
I want to go to Chile next and I suspect that it will be the same as Uruguay regarding the women.

Chile has a bit more indigenous blood in its population than Argentina and Uruguay (from what I have heard) so the people/women probably look a little different on average. I am sure you can find attractive women there too. Depends on what you like of course.

Argentina and Uruguay are very similar countries racially and culturally, although Uruguay seems to be more stable and wealthy (again based on what I have read and heard). Argentine and Uruguayan Spanish also sounds very similar. Chilean Spanish is VERY different with their weird words like "cachai" and "po".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MnS3V12Q_w
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:12:15 AM by Gavan »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2015, 11:20:29 AM »
I have a friend that owns a nice hostel here in Rio. He threw a barbecue a couple of weeks ago and I met two Chilean Girls that were staying there. Suprisingly they were SMOKING HOT!!! I couldn't believe it! As a matter of fact they got a little peeved when I made the assumption they were Colombian (for some reason my friend usually books a lot of Colombians). They were actually pretty cool though. When I asked them whether or not there were more women in Chile that looked like them, they replied, "No...we're the two prettiest girls there!" I had to stop talking to them as the girlfriend started giving me the ol' side-eye but it was a good night. I guess Awesome was right....you can run across the occasional stunner in a hostel.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:48:14 PM by benjio »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130
Total Topics: 7864