Forum > Article Submissions

Why I keep her...

(1/2) > >>

robert angel:
The title may suggest pure macho sexism, but the cold reality is that be it my wife, ex wife or GFs, THEY could also ( and in some cases did) leave ME....

But here's a place where we can state why we're happy with a particular woman, why we stay with her.  Probably a lot of little reasons, and a few big ones...

Big one: She gets over sh!t real quick, no long multi day grudges.

Little, but good one:

We can, like last week, be lost in the countryside or city, driving 4 hours and I usually don't feel the need to turn on the radio.  Our conversation or quiet is that good.

Huge one: When I feel ummmm 'amorous' she NEVER rejects my advances....

What is it about your girl that makes her a keeper?

robert angel:
She can cook! (And does)

mambocowboy:

--- Quote from: robert angel on January 08, 2020, 06:51:20 PM ---She can cook! (And does)

--- End quote ---
She's spontaneous,  is a happy person. Those were super important to me...

robert angel:

--- Quote from: mambocowboy on January 09, 2020, 08:15:32 AM ---She's spontaneous,  is a happy person. Those were super important to me...

--- End quote ---

I'm a slob around the house. She's not the stereotypical OCD Asian wife who keeps the house sterile clean, but she accepts that I am what I am, without nagging.

I do the outside lawn and garden, she's got the inside. If I leave my clothes, shoes or food here and there, she picks up after me and keeps the house presentable. So what if I don't lift the seat--I never put it down either, lol.

Yup, she's a keeper.

robert angel:
Not too many 'surprises'--I pretty much know who and what to expect each day and night. And no, it's not boring-- it's typically better than I deserve and I have pretty high standards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version