It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombian vs Brazil Women  (Read 44132 times)

Offline whitey

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Colombian vs Brazil Women
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »
At least here in the North I lost the account of how many times I've heard women say they don't like sex. Not so long ago a divorced friend told me the best thing about not being married anymore is that she doesn't have to have sex.

How sad ... I guess things maybe aren't so different in Brazil than here.  :-(

Do you think it's because they weren't in love anymore or treated well by their husband?  Or are they turned off by sex entirely now and aren't interested in anyone?
Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline braziliangirl

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »
How sad ... I guess things maybe aren't so different in Brazil than here.  :-(

Do you think it's because they weren't in love anymore or treated well by their husband?  Or are they turned off by sex entirely now and aren't interested in anyone?

Hey whitey!

In that case she wasn't being treated well by him anymore. But she is divorced for about 4 years now and haven't dated anyone.

I have another friend that is very beautiful and used to date the most handsome guys. Now she is looking for a husband, but always say that she is so relieved she doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant or fake like she liked when she was sexually active.

Another one, very attractive too, had to see a shrink for a long time, paid by her long time boyfriend, so she cold finally feel comfortable to have sex with him. She doesn't turn the light on up to today.

Well, of course those are exceptions. I'm not saying that Brazilians don't like sex. I have many friends that are OK with that as well, but I don't personally know anyone that matches what Henry or vallenatoman are describing.

Maybe I'm just going to the right places. Or maybe it's a big lie. ;)

Peace!

Offline Henry

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2010, 10:02:41 PM »
hahahaha

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2010, 10:02:41 PM »

Offline vallenatoman

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2010, 11:37:18 PM »
Seriously. Where are those girls from? Brazil is a huge country.

At least here in the North I lost the account of how many times I've heard women say they don't like sex. Not so long ago a divorced friend told me the best thing about not being married anymore is that she doesn't have to have sex.

My male friends always tell me that many girls would behave like virgins (meaning playing hard to go to bed) even if they already have three kids.

Of course there are the ones that would trade sex for attention or be very easy to get. But I don't think there is more than in the USA.

Travel to Colombia or interviewing Colombianas is a goal for me now :P

actually to be honest i think they usualy say middle or south and RIO is always mentioned.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2010, 06:32:37 AM »
Re:

My God Robert Angel where do you hang out???

>>I have seen prostitutes, gangsters, violent, sociopathic type criminals and other assorted types of people who all considered themselves very good, devout Catholics. I am sure the same is true of the same sort of people and other faiths.<<

JimD,

A lot of shall we say 'unusual' people I've met or known over the years came from back in the Bronx and surrounding areas of NYC. I lived in the big apartment projects of the Bronx ( Waring Ave.) in my first years growing up, but the real 'characters' were people from the 'old neighborhood' in the Bronx, (around Tremont and Jerome Avenues) which was smaller apartment buildings where everybody knew every body else and my older family members would tell me about certain people. I moved away for a few years, then moved back there when I was 15, finishing up high school and starting college.

I also met all sorts of people when I lived in metro Detroit and to a lesser extent in Chicago, where I wasn't too familiar with 'things'. Also on New Jersey's boardwalk (Jersey Shore) we used to see ALL kinds of things and people-you just needed to be aware, or else you might not know what was 'going down' and going on all around you. Funny thing is now I live in an "Amenity protected community", with pool and tennis and all that homogenized, enriched white bread crap. A buddy of mine is a senior homocide detective here though and he fills me in on what's really behind the stories and pictures of people we see in the news about things, mostly 'down town'.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline AsphaltVoyager

« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2010, 08:00:59 AM »
Funny, because I like my women as I like my beer--dark and intoxicating!

Sir, may I recommend the Trappiste Rochefort 10? Dark, most certainly, and intoxicating (11.2% ABV) as well. Or, if you would prefer, perhaps a nice Corsendonk. Both are fine examples of the Trappist monastery breweries' ales in Belgium. The Corsendonk has a finish that will, no joke, remind you of Raisinettes. Both leave very fine lacing on well-made beer goblets. One word of caution, however: if you're into counting calories, these brews are not for you. I prefer to enjoy the brews and then exercise off their added caloric content. They are, in my opinion, head and shoulders above any Pilsener or lager, and... most ales, too, truth be told. Both are usually ranked in the top 100 lists you will see about what beers are the world's best. TR10 is usually in the top 25.
"Wise men never fall in love, so how are they to know?" ; )

Offline Georgis

• Probie
  • Hola!
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2012, 08:50:34 PM »

Watch that and you will make your decision!
I think Colombian women are caring and loving wives. I hate when foreign men stereotype them to all be "easy" hoes. Where are you guys hanging out? HA EXACTLY!
Anyway please watch that video! :-)

Catalina Otalvaro

Taliana Vargas
~G

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2012, 10:24:31 AM »

Watch that and you will make your decision!
I think Colombian women are caring and loving wives. I hate when foreign men stereotype them to all be "easy" hoes. Where are you guys hanging out? HA EXACTLY!
Anyway please watch that video! :-)

Catalina Otalvaro

Taliana Vargas

So were you born in Pereira? I might be going there in a month or so....any tips on the local hot spots?

Offline cltrader

• Probie
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2012, 10:06:43 AM »
BG, can you email me at owusug@gmail.com, I dont have enough posts to be able to PM you.  Thanks

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 146