It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Thoughts on Venezuela  (Read 10842 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Thoughts on Venezuela
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2018, 10:46:45 AM »

lol, nothing wrong  if a girl chooses sex for $ for her profession, its her body and reputation, but i find it laughable that guys  think all girls in medellin and angels and think all " putas"  as you  say...are perfect wife material. better a guy knows and understands the culture and thinking here than being blind and listening to guys " ohhh paisas make great wife's and are perfect employees"   what city in colomba (  other than cartagena which already has a lot of "paisa putas" already) has the reputation of prepagos?    medellin maybe?  :o

i would pick a rolla over a paisa any day.

Pretty hard to find a Colombiana that is a virgin....at least one that is 18 or older. The closest I have come to finding a virgin was my third wife that said I was the second guy she had ever been with. I actually thought she might have been a virgin. Because she bled the first time we had sex. But she said no. She thought that maybe she wasn't opened all the way because the first guy had a pecker that was smaller than mine.

But what is laughable isn't really the guys that don't think Colombia has prostitutes but rather the sad social life of guys that think the majority of women anywhere are prepagos simply because that is all they attract and come in contact with.

If a guy is really worried about not getting with a girl that has ever sold her ass.....then stay away from poor women. It is just as simple as that.

90 percent of prepagos come from strata 3 or below.....8 percent from strata 4.....1.5 percent from strata 5 and .5 percent from strata 6.

Offline Shaky

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2018, 12:00:46 PM »
Not having actually set foot in either country,  I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert. Both are considered 3rd world nations, despite Argentina having a per capita income in excess of $12,000 USD. Also, Argentina is generally, along with Uruguay, and with Brazil a somewhat distant 3rd, the most European like, influenced and also the most 'white' of S. & C.American nation/s.

<snip>

I know this wasn't in direct response to me, but thanks for all the insights. Very helpful for a LA novice like myself.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2018, 02:55:34 PM »

this reminded me of something.

i met a venezuelan girl in medellin about 8 or so yeas ago. i asked her why she was in colombia. she said " my parents sold their businesses and land and said chavez will take money and property from people with $$ and will ruin the country, so better to leave before it happens"

wow were her parents correct.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2018, 02:55:34 PM »

Offline buencamino3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2018, 04:09:09 PM »
Most of the girls going to those TLC events
In Colombia (mostly Cali) are Putas of one sort or another as well. You dont need a reporter to tell you that.

Most of the gringos attending those events are too dumb to figure it out..some even end up marrying the hoes..

No you're missing the point. The reporter did not go on Venezuelan television to inform gringos of anything. It's most unlikely that gringos who attended the tour watched any Venezuelan news programs so it wasn't they who were bing informed.The point of the commentary was that women did not appear at the second event for fear of being perceived as prostitutes by fellow Venezuelans after the woman reporter appeared on television the night before the second party saying that's what all attendees were.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 06:46:02 PM »

Why aren't gringos soo much welcome there? Its sad to hear as I'm going there at the end of February?

I'm not sure why you're going to Argentina but I wouldn't. Prepare yourself. The subtle racism isn't nearly as bad as the outright bigotry you'll experience in some Southern U.S. States but it's noticeable. Especially in BA. No one is going to outright say or do anything to you but at times you'll have trouble getting taxis. You might sit down on a bus and the person next to you moves. Little things like that. You'll have trouble getting tables at the nicer restaurants or you'll find yourself having to wait unreasonably long periods of times while you watch other people being seated. The hostess will then make the claim they all had reservations. That's happened to me more than once. The elderly tend to be the worst. I met a lot of nice people in their 30's and younger. As a matter of fact most of the people were very nice. But I haven't met a single black person that's been to Argentina for more than a few days that didn't notice being treated differently in some circumstances. You'll hear a lot about racism in Brazil and Colombia. For the most part it's not real racism. It's "classism" and the assumption that black equals poor. When people know you have money you'll never experience this in those countries. Argentina has a truly racist element that has absolutely nothing to do with money. Rich or poor....some people there simply won't like you.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:51:27 PM by benjio »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 07:27:19 AM »

You and Mudd always talking about putas like they were some kind of low life vermin. I worked for various corporations over the course of my working life and I don't consider my working career to have been much different than someone working flat on their back. In fact there are many times I would have preferred being paid to screw instead of what I was being paid for!

Nothing wrong with Putas as long as they are honest..

But most of these women , gold diggeres, prepsgos are pathological liars and thieves.

Also, you really have to worry about what type of disease you are gonna pick up.

I sure wouldnt marry one though..

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 07:32:56 AM »

Pretty hard to find a Colombiana that is a virgin....at least one that is 18 or older. The closest I have come to finding a virgin was my third wife that said I was the second guy she had ever been with. I actually thought she might have been a virgin. Because she bled the first time we had sex. But she said no. She thought that maybe she wasn't opened all the way because the first guy had a pecker that was smaller than mine.

But what is laughable isn't really the guys that don't think Colombia has prostitutes but rather the sad social life of guys that think the majority of women anywhere are prepagos simply because that is all they attract and come in contact with.

If a guy is really worried about not getting with a girl that has ever sold her ass.....then stay away from poor women. It is just as simple as that.

90 percent of prepagos come from strata 3 or below.....8 percent from strata 4.....1.5 percent from strata 5 and .5 percent from strata 6.

Dont know where you get your stats..but they seem believable.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 07:37:24 AM »

I'm not sure why you're going to Argentina but I wouldn't. Prepare yourself. The subtle racism isn't nearly as bad as the outright bigotry you'll experience in some Southern U.S. States but it's noticeable. Especially in BA. No one is going to outright say or do anything to you but at times you'll have trouble getting taxis. You might sit down on a bus and the person next to you moves. Little things like that. You'll have trouble getting tables at the nicer restaurants or you'll find yourself having to wait unreasonably long periods of times while you watch other people being seated. The hostess will then make the claim they all had reservations. That's happened to me more than once. The elderly tend to be the worst. I met a lot of nice people in their 30's and younger. As a matter of fact most of the people were very nice. But I haven't met a single black person that's been to Argentina for more than a few days that didn't notice being treated differently in some circumstances. You'll hear a lot about racism in Brazil and Colombia. For the most part it's not real racism. It's "classism" and the assumption that black equals poor. When people know you have money you'll never experience this in those countries. Argentina has a truly racist element that has absolutely nothing to do with money. Rich or poor....some people there simply won't like you.

Lots of old Nazis there. Even more noticeable if you go to Bariloche or other parts of Patagonia.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 08:29:17 AM »

Haven't spent much time in Texas, but I live in the heart of the south and in southern states from Georgia, the Carolinas, out to the mighty Mississippi river, I don't recall seeing such overt signs of racism anymore in the southern USA. I do see a subtle undercurrent of racial polarization,  a bit of us VS them, and alliances formed in corporations and acadamia based on race, nepotism and fraternities, sororities, but being put off to get a table in a restaurant -- that type of thing? It pretty much faded out with the 80's. Now?
Nah...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:30:24 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 09:30:42 AM »
lol, nothing wrong  if a girl chooses sex for $ for her profession, its her body and reputation, but i find it laughable that guys  think all girls in medellin are angels and think all " putas"  as you  say...are good girlfriend or wife material. better a guy knows and understands the culture and thinking here than being blind and listening to guys " ohhh paisas make great wife's and are perfect employees"   what city in colomba (  other than cartagena which already has a lot of "paisa putas" already) has the reputation of prepagos?    medellin maybe?  :o

i would pick a rolla over a paisa any day, but thats just my opinion.

It's amazing what a low opinion you have of the women of Medellin. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you think it's a city of putas when in fact every Colombian city has more than its share. I think what separates the paisa putas is their willingness to get out there and push the merchandise as it were. They are an enterprising group of women and remind me of Jewish women in that way. I would rather have a paisa even a paisa puta than a lazy Costena who just sits on her ass all day waiting for something to happen. They are not all that way of course but I don't think you can find a lazier group of people anywhere.

Offline benjio

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 11:23:23 AM »
Haven't spent much time in Texas, but I live in the heart of the south and in southern states from Georgia, the Carolinas, out to the mighty Mississippi river, I don't recall seeing such overt signs of racism anymore in the southern USA. I do see a subtle undercurrent of racial polarization,  a bit of us VS them, and alliances formed in corporations and acadamia based on race, nepotism and fraternities, sororities, but being put off to get a table in a restaurant --

Trips me out when white guys say this. And I don't think you're intensive to such things Robert. You seem like a pretty intelligent and level headed guy. It simply isn't something that happens to you so of course you don't have much experience with it. Unless the news is telling us it's happening as Americans we're pretty oblivious to most things that don't affect our day to day lives. I don't think most Trump Supporters are racist. I REALLY DON'T!!! But it's definitely not a deal breaker for you. It's something you're willing to turn a blind eye to because generally his agenda fits yours. What you just said is like a mouse telling a dog, "cats chase me all the time!" Then the dog tells the mouse....

....that type of thing? It pretty much faded out with the 80's. Now? Nah Nah...

I want you to do me a favor and Google a town called Vidor, TX which is about 95 miles east of Houston. Don't stop on the first page. Navigate through a few of them and tell me what you see. Try Jasper, TX. Tell you what...throw in the word racism with your Google search to optimize your results. If you think places like that are some anomaly in the South, in states like Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, I may have been wrong about your insensitivity. It's not nearly as bad as it was in the 60's. Legally they can't hang signs saying as much. But yes sir....I can assure you there are still places in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that will not serve me because I'm black!!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 11:30:49 AM by benjio »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 02:07:38 PM »
No racism in the US? What a fantasy. Tell that to my Korean daughter-in-law or to my wife and her kids. They encounter racism every single day. EVERY SINGLE DAY. White people are clueless. I've said it before and I'll say it again. America is a land of hatreds which is only a few years away from the kinds of ethnic cleansing and civil war that we see elsewhere. It's a powder keg waiting to go off. Most white people hate anyone that doesn't look like them, talk like them or act like them. Then they deny that they are racists lol.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 04:35:38 PM »

Trips me out when white guys say this. And I don't think you're intensive to such things Robert. You seem like a pretty intelligent and level headed guy. It simply isn't something that happens to you so of course you don't have much experience with it. Unless the news is telling us it's happening as Americans we're pretty oblivious to most things that don't affect our day to day lives. I don't think most Trump Supporters are racist. I REALLY DON'T!!! But it's definitely not a deal breaker for you. It's something you're willing to turn a blind eye to because generally his agenda fits yours. What you just said is like a mouse telling a dog, "cats chase me all the time!" Then the dog tells the mouse....

I want you to do me a favor and Google a town called Vidor, TX which is about 95 miles east of Houston. Don't stop on the first page. Navigate through a few of them and tell me what you see. Try Jasper, TX. Tell you what...throw in the word racism with your Google search to optimize your results. If you think places like that are some anomaly in the South, in states like Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, I may have been wrong about your insensitivity. It's not nearly as bad as it was in the 60's. Legally they can't hang signs saying as much. But yes sir....I can assure you there are still places in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that will not serve me because I'm black!!!

I'm obviously not a black guy and having a sister who was married to a black dude ain't worth even a quarter point to understanding what it's like to be black in the USA.If I seemed to insinuate that I did, I apologize.  My views are simply what I observe from being in all the neighborhoods, from working in the worst 'projects' in the ghetto, to the elite gated communities and golden island communities.

But aligning me with Trump's agenda, his ever changing mindset, not really 'mindset'--although he's used to instant gratification and entitlement,  it's how he says things, changes what he says, denies saying this or or that and then claims everyone else is making up 'fake news' undermining him as they go along--everyone lying but himself, that is. Hypocrisy.

Never mind his tax reform, which might give me an extra chicken a month until the reforms written in for the middle class expire, as scheduled in 5 years,  (has 'trickle down' economics ever worked?----frankly I feel it's 'piss on those down') even his silly, futile and expensive wall--comparing me to that, to him---ALL THAT INSULTS me.

Granted if they let the guy work, with the way they use smoke and mirrors, a few trillion dollars (not one trillion like he fancifully thought) could restore and upgrade our woeful infrastructure in ways only FDR and Eisenhower did, but even with our imaginary economics and the way we print money without even having to legally reveal just how much anymore---that's not gonna happen. The guy's in his own gilded world, helping his gilded circle.  But even if he could pull that off, you can put lipstick on a pig and put it in the white house and whadda ya still got?

Benjio, did I, do I come off as a knee jerk, right wing, make the rich richer, gut the middle class, racist conservative man?  May I ask you that, Benjio?? Jeeze, louise..... :-\ :o

All that said, I always thought Texas oughta be it's own country, that it's in a lotta ways, a 'one off'.

That said, I know people in the more traditional 'south' I know (including some who talk about "Florida and Texas Yankees')  who remember seeing blacks being lynched, the klan burning black and catholic churches and whole lot more horrific things. But as a kid, I saw the riots live and up close in Detroit and Washington D.C. too, picked up empty bullet casings from the National Guard in my neighborhood streets.

It's all not that far in the past and yes, there are people who actually still wax nostalgic at the memories of atrocities and injustices. Organized, active groups like the klan, 'daughters of the confederacy' and in a wider geographical area, the 'john birch society', (and others of similar ilk), skinheads etc. still are very much alive in the USA.

The USA does have a bumper crop of hate and I dare say that there's no ethnic group that doesn't have people within that are extremists. After all, mankind is one of few species that eats it's own....

That said, I see too many people playing the 'victim' card, throwing themselves 'pity parties'. My immigrant grandparents were denied jobs, basic civil rights, a lot of things before the term 'civil rights' was even a 'term', never mind a catch phrase. They sucked it up and when they were actually able to vote, organize and get jobs like being garbage men,  they took that first step UP.

My experience in the south: I KNOW that while I know all the 'powers that be' and 'how things REALLY work within the 'four pillars' of power in my city, namely the #1 WASPS who arrived in the 1700's, the #2 African Americans, the (about equally powerful)  Irish and the Jewish communities. It's interesting that of the four, the Black and Jewish communities work closest together. 

But I remember and it's just as true today as the day my Father told me when I set out to move here several decades ago:

"Son, wear your formal suit, it's a bit of a 'formal' city and when in doubt, dress up. If they offer you a drink, accept--they like their drink. They'll come across as friendly and will be quick to shake your hand, but that way, they can keep you at arm's length. And never forget, you'll NEVER be one of them."

Truer words were never spoken, then or now. So I guess I faced prejudices, I just never really thought much about it. At least I never felt like people were staring at me like I was going to rip off the place when I go into a 7-11, like I have a target on my back. I'm glad for that and for my son's not wearing that, alright...

Nicest people I ever met in the USA overall just happened to be in Idaho. Actually weirded me out a bit. I thought they all wore metal braces in their mouths that made em smile all the time. I thought that waving at each other was mandatory, like pickup trucks and cowboy hats. 

Montana used to be like that more, but then big corporate ranching/farming came in and celebrities buying ranches the size of Delaware and Rhode Island went and spoiled that even worse. Even my family out there is wary of outsiders now. The winter weather's the spoiler in most of the west for us anyway.

Like Micky was saying in a different way, paradise lost in parts of Colombia, with Krispy Creme Donuts and more, the little guy selling stuff gone.  After 43 years in Key West we sold our place-- two weeks before the hurricaine. Too many Five Guys, Wendys, McDonalds, Starbucks, CVS and Walgreens everywhere. Souvineers from China all over. Duvall Street a sea of trinket and T shirt shops, obscured by tacky tourists wielding selfie sticks....

It's hard to find a place that's not genuine to it's own style, while accepting people for what they are these days. The whole frickin world is becoming homogenized, while still ramping up racial, religious and economic hatred. So what if Islam, Judaism and Christianity all descended from Abraham? That people from before Abraham and after, involved in these religions also included vital 'persons of color'?

Boy, have we f_ _ _ ked up this planet or what?

But Texas? Overall, not my style. Still wanna check out Austin, as one of a couple hundred places we might retire---relocate to. The music, art scene there seems cool, taxes and cost of living 'so so'. Long shot. Thought about checking out San Antonio, but scratched that off our list already.

But Waco isn't just the name of one city in TX, that's for damn sure...

Groucho Marx’s letter of resignation to the Friars’ Club: “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:19:56 PM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 04:35:38 PM »

Offline benjio

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2018, 04:59:24 PM »
But aligning me with Trump's agenda, his ever changing mindset, not really 'mindset'--although he's used to instant gratification and entitlement,  it's how he says things, changes what he says, denies saying this or or that and then claims everyone else is making up 'fake news' undermining him as they go along--everyone lying but himself, that is. Hypocrisy.

Robert I meant "you" generally....not you personally. I don't have any idea of which way you lean politically.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2018, 05:33:51 PM »
I think discussions of racism are pretty pointless. It is a completely natural social phenomena that has imbued human interaction since the beginning of the species and will never disappear from that interaction despite "political correctness" mores imposed on some societies. Sensible arguments should focus on how this instinctive behavior is managed in modern cultures to the benefit of it's members.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2018, 05:58:22 PM »

I don't think most Trump Supporters are racist. I REALLY DON'T!!! But it's definitely not a deal breaker for you. It's something you're willing to turn a blind eye to because generally his agenda fits yours.

OK, then you're merely saying that I'm willing to turn a blind eye and aside from you saying you don't think that most of trump's supporters are racist, that on the other hand, that trump and I generally share the same agenda. Really?

Offline benjio

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2018, 08:41:21 PM »

You got this....

OK, then you're merely saying that I'm willing to turn a blind eye and aside from you saying you don't think that most of trump's supporters are racist, that on the other hand, that trump and I generally share the same agenda. Really?

From this?

I don't think you're intensive to such things Robert...

You seem like a pretty intelligent and level headed guy. It simply isn't something that happens to you so of course you don't have much experience with it.

Again, every single time I used the word "you" after mentioning Trump supporters, I was talking about Trump supporters in general, not you personally. I don't know who you support politically or your opinion of racial relations or any particular race outside of your own. I was making a comparison to you (Robert), a person that obviously doesn't believe racism is so bad that I have been refused service at a restaurant (because you've never seen this happen). And Trump Supporters that are in full support of segregation and approve of the fact I'm refused service in said restaurant. Because I believe the denial or ignorance of the fact that this happens is just as tragic as the approval of it....although the two are obviously very different things.

Boy, I guess all the recent civility around here has a few itching for a good debate. It was not my intention to suggest you're racist, a Trump Supporter, someone that "turns a blind eye" to blatant racism or D). All of the above. I was making the point that just because you (Robert) don't see something happening doesn't necessarily means it doesn't occur. Let me break this down for you:

Trips me out when white guys say this. And I don't think you're intensive to such things Robert. You seem like a pretty intelligent and level headed guy. It simply isn't something that happens to you so of course you don't have much experience with it. Unless the news is telling us it's happening as Americans we're pretty oblivious to most things that don't affect our day to day lives. I don't think most Trump Supporters are racist. (Now I'm talking about Trump Supporters....not Robert Angel) I REALLY DON'T!!! But it's definitely not a deal breaker for you (as a Trump Supporter). It's something you're (as a Trump Supporter) willing to turn a blind eye to because generally his agenda fits yours (as a Trump Supporter). What you (Robert)  just said is like a mouse telling a dog, "cats chase me all the time!" Then the dog tells the mouse....

I've been reading your posts for years. How could I logically make the assumption you were a Trump Supporter? That makes absolutely no sense. Now that I've read that paragraph again I definitely understand the confusion though.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:02:08 PM by benjio »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2018, 08:05:10 AM »
back to the topic lol, as usual, it got side tracked. 

i know a family that lives in maturin venezuela, mother and father supporters of chavez and idiot maduro, both voted for fat boys party  in november, but now are in brazil working without papers because of no work in venezuela. both tried to get a  passport to leave but couldnt afford the " fee" to pay off govt officials to get one,  amazing how venezuleans think.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:24:21 AM by mudd »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2018, 11:45:58 AM »
back to the topic lol, as usual, it got side tracked. 

i know a family that lives in maturin venezuela, mother and father supporters of chavez and idiot maduro, both voted for fat boys party  in november, but now are in brazil working without papers because of no work in venezuela. both tried to get a  passport to leave but couldnt afford the " fee" to pay off govt officials to get one,  amazing how venezuleans think.

The common people nearly always vote against their own self-interest. You can count on it. H.L. Mencken put it best when he said:

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2018, 03:46:29 PM »
Or alternatively people deserve the government they have. They elected it after all.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2018, 05:17:36 AM »
It really sucks that in most elections, there's nobody who really seems to merit a vote. Then in the rare case where a candidate comes along who seems different, promising and actually gets elected, they inevitably change and become one of 'them'.

Except for rare occasions, it's the guys with the most money, commercials and corporate sponsors. Big hair, big teeth--like the musician Sting sings: "They all seem like game show hosts to me"

Hell, if you donate, say 200 million dollars, in doesn't matter if no one in your family has ever attended a public school, or had to take out a student loan--you can be become the president's secretary of eduction!

Lesser donations may give you ready access to the politician's ear for 'special help'

Or if you don't have that kind of jack, a smaller donation might get you a free night's stay in the  white house's Lincoln bedroom. What a system!

People in other countries have told me they hate the corruption that exists in their country--that they wish they could be like us. I tell them that we have plenty of the same here, but it's legal!

I typically turn out and vote, including across party lines occasionally, but it's increasingly frustrating. And despite all the jargon about "Be the change" and "Better to light a candle than curse the darkness", I have no desire to join the fray.

"Politicians are like diapers---they're full of sh!t and should be changed often"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:13:57 AM by robert angel »

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2018, 12:50:18 PM »
"I am sure KAI can do his own internet search." Stop being bitter. I was asking a real question

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »

Well, I'm going becasue I want t and classicism is every where in (C/S) America I've been except Mexico from what I've seen. Colombia wasn't bad, being a man of color is a blessing and a curse. People left me alone and didn't get special treatment becasue they though I was American, that works to my benefit. I've been fortunate though, it hasn't been a huge problem for me. Once I talk to people they lighten up and pretty cool. Being polite has gotten me very far. I have pretty high hopes for BA, I think it'll be a great stay for a few months
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:02:44 PM by kai #2 »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2018, 02:32:22 PM »
In my experience Colombians regard Black Americans quite differently than Black Colombians principally because all Americans are regarded as rich.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2018, 04:21:55 PM »
In my experience Colombians regard Black Americans quite differently than Black Colombians principally because all Americans are regarded as rich.

The size of the billetera is the most important factor in Colombia.....

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467