It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: What Ever Happened to Sean, the Guy Who Married the Hot Barranquillera?  (Read 6962 times)

Offline Alabamaboy!

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
What ever happened to Sean who used to be a big time poster here on the forum? I know he was married to a gorgeous Barranquillera and used to have a bunch of pics here in the gallery. I know he got into a few hot debates here on PL, then disappeared. And I think the pics are gone too.

I just wanted to know if he is still married and has kids. I think that was something that was happening when he was still online (talking about having kids or not). If he is still married that would provide a little more proof that these marriages can succeed in the US.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
Re: What Ever Happened to Sean, the Guy Who Married the Hot Barranquillera?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 04:53:49 PM »
Not heard a thing from The Conductor, but his chica was very nice looking. Most, not all, but most times when guys quit posting, there relationships usually have fallen apart and pride does not allow them to post for fear of getting crap from people that post here, Hope that is not what happened, but it is the norm. There are many guys who used to post here that I know for a fact there relationships went south

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Alabamaboy!

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 05:10:18 PM »
Not heard a thing from The Conductor, but his chica was very nice looking. Most, not all, but most times when guys quit posting, there relationships usually have fallen apart and pride does not allow them to post for fear of getting crap from people that post here, Hope that is not what happened, but it is the norm. There are many guys who used to post here that I know for a fact there relationships went south

KB

There was another guy who was a big white guy with a buzz cut, about 35-40 years old who married a super hot Calena a couple years back. His avatar was of him in a car or taxi with her behind him wearing sunglasses. I forget that guys name but he was a "vet" who had made many trips before finding his diamond.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 05:10:18 PM »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 05:38:20 PM »

KB

Kilt, I agree. Rather than helping newbies out with some details of the mistakes they made most guys that have unsuccessful relationships with Colombianas are too embarrassed to continue communicating on forums like this. I know of two guys that use to post on Gringos.com and stopped when they got divorces, even though I encouraged them to share their stories.

I'm not assuming this is what happened to this "Conductor" guy. I wasn't a member here when he was posting and don't know anything about his relationship. He may very well be so busy with his new family he can't find time to post, but from my experience when a guy quits cold turkey things have usually gone south with his relationship.

This is the reason I try my best to give newbies a genuiene impression of what dating in Colombia is like. These agencies make guys think it's all peaches and cream down there. Some of the websites make you think as soon as you get off the plane some super model is going to throw herself at you, fall deeply in love and be a spectacular wife for the rest of your life. We all know that in reality it's quite the opposite, and it usually takes hard work and maybe even a few unsuccessful relationships before you find that jewel.

Offline Alabamaboy!

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 05:51:46 PM »
I did see recently on one of the other forums a long term vet of this site who posts here once in awhile who has been traveling all over Colombia for years has successfully navigated the K1 Visa process with his fiancee. He is a Black guy with a pale skinned beauty. They both look very happy.

Offline JimD

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 05:58:31 PM »
I thought Sean was banned.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 06:10:46 PM by JimD »
Esposa y mosa vida hermosa

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »
I did see recently on one of the other forums a long term vet of this site who posts here once in awhile who has been traveling all over Colombia for years has successfully navigated the K1 Visa process with his fiancee. He is a Black guy with a pale skinned beauty. They both look very happy.

Bama, I think you're talking about Eddie. I do believe he is one of the rare success stories and is still happily married to his wife.

Offline Alabamaboy!

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 06:08:15 PM »

Bama, I think you're talking about Eddie. I do believe he is one of the rare success stories and is still happily married to his wife.

I don't know if that is his real name or not, but he did not go by that handle here. This guy just got the visa approved very recently.

Offline michaelb

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 06:09:41 PM »
Re: Sean. I don't think he was a conductor, I always thought he was the engine driver......don't know if he's still married or not. He used to be a moderator and (in my opinion) often over used his moderator status to fight his personal flame wars. Don't think he was banned, think he just left in a huff when the took away his moderator status. That's been quite a while and if any body knows differently (such as the current moderators saying "no, we did ban him") I'm open to correction.

Offline Fuzzyone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 06:23:24 PM »
  Even thou it is old history, Sean got in a tiff with someone here don't remember who nor do I really care but he went over board and gave everything back all his toys back to Dan.

Offline El flaco

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »
I don't know if that is his real name or not, but he did not go by that handle here. This guy just got the visa approved very recently.

I think his handle was 'Bundy'

Offline Alabamaboy!

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 08:27:23 PM »

I think his handle was 'Bundy'

Yeah, yeah that was the guy who married a hot Calena! Good job!

I wonder how that guy is doing a couple years later? He was a really happy mofo a couple years ago.

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »

I believe that michaelb is correct on this.

I don't remember Sean being banned. But I think he got into a tiff with the management and left in a huff. It had nothing to do wth his marriage.

I kind of miss Sean and pulling his strings. To this day I don't think he ever found out how I changed a picture he posted in one of his posts during a flame war. He was so pissed and accused me of hacking into his P-L account and modifying his post. LOL!

Last time Sean was seen in public, he had just started on a new job...

Ray    ;D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »

Offline Alabamaboy!

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 10:57:14 PM »

I believe that michaelb is correct on this.

I don't remember Sean being banned. But I think he got into a tiff with the management and left in a huff. It had nothing to do wth his marriage.

I kind of miss Sean and pulling his strings. To this day I don't think he ever found out how I changed a picture he posted in one of his posts during a flame war. He was so pissed and accused me of hacking into his P-L account and modifying his post. LOL!

Last time Sean was seen in public, he had just started on a new job...

Ray    ;D

Jajajaj pinche Ray!!! That is a classic. I am starting to like you more and more!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 12:57:29 AM »

KB

you are correct KB, how many guys have continued posting throughout a divorce?   I don't know why people would be so ashamed, these relationships with latina's are probably are only a 50/50 or maybe 75-25 if you make to the 5 year barrier.

Regarding sean123, I gotta admit he was quite a paranoid jackass ultimately. and pretty much seemed like he needed medication towards the end of his posts 'career' here. 

Now Bundy138 on the other hand was a good guy.  I don't know whatever came of him and his good looking lady, but I think him and Papi were buddies.  Maybe next time I talk to paps I'll see if he knows anything about Bundy138.
Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 06:47:55 AM »

I think alot of guys stop posting because of too many "know it all" newbies. Many come here to "learn" but end up trying to tell all the old vets they are wrong.Somehow many newbies think they are experts on foreign women and truth be told they have never even left their hometowns!!! hahaha!!! Not to mention the phony experts on forum etiquette we have around here!!! hahaha!!

Researcher
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:49:37 AM by Researcher »
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 08:57:06 AM »
I heard from some guys that post on another site that the "Bundy" guys chica up and moved back to Cali. Now, this is second hand information, so it might not be true, but would explain why he all of the sudden stopped posting here when he was a regular poster when he met and married the chica from Cali.

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline opusone

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 09:58:12 AM »
There was a cool guy on here , handle was "soltero". I thought he had a lot of insight. What happened to him? I used to read a lot of posts here as a guest and I think the blow out with sean126 and Jamie did him in. Hope everything is o.k with him.

Offline Colgando

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 10:04:16 AM »
There was a cool guy on here , handle was "soltero". I thought he had a lot of insight. What happened to him? I used to read a lot of posts here as a guest and I think the blow out with sean126 and Jamie did him in. Hope everything is o.k with him.

I got a PM from him several months ago. He is doing well, working, still on the prowl south of the border, although he has changed his destination country from Colombia if I remember right, he was planning a trip this year, not sure why  he doesn't post anymore, I think he still lurks here though.
So let mercy come and wash away, what I've done

Offline opusone

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 10:10:06 AM »

I got a PM from him several months ago. He is doing well, working, still on the prowl south of the border, although he has changed his destination country from Colombia if I remember right, he was planning a trip this year, not sure why  he doesn't post anymore, I think he still lurks here though.

Man, I thought by now he would have done the "deal". I can't believe he's still hunting . Goes to show, sometimes it's not what you know, it's who you pick .

Offline whitey

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 10:33:38 AM »
Yes, I never knew soltero ... he was before my time here on this site ... but I always enjoyed reading his posts in the archives.  I hope he'll come back and start posting again.

We tend to focus a lot on Colombia as it seems most guys are going there, but I hope this doesn't discourage some of the guys visiting other latin countries from posting here. I enjoy hearing about other countries, the similarities, the contrasts.

Many of the themes we discuss here are universal across latin america anyway - doesn't seem to matter much which country - there are even more similarities than differences it seems with the Phillipines.

Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline Colgando

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 10:36:57 AM »
Any update on Ebony Prince, last I read, his Paisa he met in Australia is getting a place in Medellin? I enjoyed reading his posts.

So let mercy come and wash away, what I've done

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

I think Soltero is busy with his career.He had a long time girlfriend in Colombia but I don't know how it worked out.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

Offline opusone

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 10:56:24 AM »
Any update on Ebony Prince, last I read, his Paisa he met in Australia is getting a place in Medellin? I enjoyed reading his posts.

I remember him too, but never see him on here anymore. Mudd, used to post here a lot too, he was funny.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 10:59:19 AM »
I heard from some guys that post on another site that the "Bundy" guys chica up and moved back to Cali. Now, this is second hand information, so it might not be true, but would explain why he all of the sudden stopped posting here when he was a regular poster when he met and married the chica from Cali.

KB

well KB that is too bad if it is true...she had a daughter that bundy was helping raise, if i remember right....maybe she just could not make the adaptation here in the USA, because it seemed bundy was doing his part...

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats