It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: What does this site need for a jump start?  (Read 11006 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What does this site need for a jump start?
« on: February 26, 2020, 09:55:45 AM »
You would think that with all the buzz around fiancee visas with reality TV and in political news recently, that there'd be more traffic here.

After all, before someone gets on the plane, they inevitably need to go on line.

I see they have new advertisements here (for other services--not elsewhere--not to get people to check out PL)--some only are triggered on my android phone--the site IS set up oddly--perhaps to maximize 'clicks' that count as 'hits'. I think that this none httpS [non secure) nature of this site's set up doesn't help bring newbies in.

But again with the increase in media--general interest, I'm wondering how to bring some of that new life here?

I guess back in the days of yore, the arguments and ongoing relationship trainwrecks brought gawkers in, if just for a bit. 

Ideas--comments?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:56:51 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
Re: What does this site need for a jump start?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 10:07:16 AM »
What up Peeps.
I look at the forum some but I think you have either guys that are happily married ( 16 years now for me ). The train-wrecks don't post anymore and other social media like FB , ect makes forums like this obsolete. Also, not as many guys going to Colombia to get hitched. Most go for other activities if you know what I mean. But my wife and I do love a good train-wreck like 90 Day Fiance .  ;D
God where do they come up with some of these people ::)
KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »
Only posts are from a handful of us who chime in. Other than that, nada. Been that way for years now, it seems...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 05:33:44 PM »
Invite Bernardo and Awesome back so they can have "I am king of the Alphas`s, no your not I am..your a Fa66ot" type arguments with Calipro...

That should keep filling the pages up for at least a week.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 06:28:45 PM »
Invite Bernardo and Awesome back so they can have "I am king of the Alphas`s, no your not I am..your a Fa66ot" type arguments with Calipro...

That should keep filling the pages up for at least a week.

That'd bring em in, but I can't help think there are 'rubes' green and wet behind the ears guys, fellas who'd just justify thinking about latina and asian hotties by coming here and asking their green horn questions.

We'd be running the red flags up high, lol.

Same guys who bought the paper 'mail order bride's' paper newspapers and sent snail mail to female pen pals, while the dial up modem and internet cafes warmed up 20 some years ago, then the blossoms, cupid sites.....

Yahoo!

I think with a bit of marketing, every 3 or 4 dollars in advertising costs for promoting P.L. would return at least $5 in 2ndary advertisers here to target this niche audience.

I bet 99% of the people who watch "90 Day Financee" have NO IDEA P.L. even exists.

But yeah, I hate to concede defeat, but FB and other social media seem to have superseded PL. I even let my wife sat up an Instagram acct for me. But t I haven't added a thing since she set up a few pics for me.

Even she's annoyed at how FB and want for FB likes create issues/barriers w commerce. But as FB loses any coolness or relevancy, something new or similar will surely come along.

It sucks when where U live nobody wants to recommend any repair people lest they don't show, and the 1st party's 'google rating' suffers as a result.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 08:02:56 PM »
What up Peeps.
I look at the forum some but I think you have either guys that are happily married ( 16 years now for me ). The train-wrecks don't post anymore and other social media like FB , ect makes forums like this obsolete. Also, not as many guys going to Colombia to get hitched. Most go for other activities if you know what I mean. But my wife and I do love a good train-wreck like 90 Day Fiance .  ;D
God where do they come up with some of these people ::)
KB

You guys are lookin good--sounding good. 15's the next milestone for us. Seems like a wayyy big number--I just wish I'd met her instead of the 1st wife initially.

Then again, I was such a party animal and wild man back then, I'd probably have messed up. There's a reason for everything maybe...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 11:37:26 AM »
That'd bring em in, but I can't help think there are 'rubes' green and wet behind the ears guys, fellas who'd just justify thinking about latina and asian hotties by coming here and asking their green horn questions.

We'd be running the red flags up high, lol.

Same guys who bought the paper 'mail order bride's' paper newspapers and sent snail mail to female pen pals, while the dial up modem and internet cafes warmed up 20 some years ago, then the blossoms, cupid sites.....

Yahoo!

I think with a bit of marketing, every 3 or 4 dollars in advertising costs for promoting P.L. would return at least $5 in 2ndary advertisers here to target this niche audience.

I bet 99% of the people who watch "90 Day Financee" have NO IDEA P.L. even exists.

But yeah, I hate to concede defeat, but FB and other social media seem to have superseded PL. I even let my wife sat up an Instagram acct for me. But t I haven't added a thing since she set up a few pics for me.

Even she's annoyed at how FB and want for FB likes create issues/barriers w commerce. But as FB loses any coolness or relevancy, something new or similar will surely come along.

It sucks when where U live nobody wants to recommend any repair people lest they don't show, and the 1st party's 'google rating' suffers as a result.

Lot of people make enemies postong and reposting political crap on Facebook.

Should be for posting.travel, sports and family and the like.

People are free to do what you.want but if you want to turn friends into enemies..post.race, religion and politics on facebook

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 07:24:54 PM »
Lot of people make enemies postong and reposting political crap on Facebook.

Should be for posting.travel, sports and family and the like.

People are free to do what you.want but if you want to turn friends into enemies..post.race, religion and politics on facebook

Same subjects were (are) also the worst poison here. When topics went thataway, the infantile level name calling and ridiculi cartoon posting that ensued made the whole place look like a 3rd rate circus joke.

It's ridiculous how much venom can be stirred up.

I stay away from FB because I know guys who are married to friends of my wife's--guys who post crap--total pap.

They claim, actually seem to 'think' that they can 'channel' God's will, spouting off on how they know how God wants Democrats, Republicans, various races and religious groups dealt with.

Then there's those that have to show pictures of any new materialistic thing they get, even down to clothes and restaurant meals.

I'm cool with things like family pics, shots of b day parties, graduations, retirements, weddings etc, but some people just crave overly illustrating a wanna be 'lifestyle of the rich and blameless ' life styles they don't really live, along with their 'holier than thou' judgement of others.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 07:27:11 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 07:49:14 PM »
You would think that with all the buzz around fiancee visas with reality TV and in political news recently, that there'd be more traffic here.

After all, before someone gets on the plane, they inevitably need to go on line.

I see they have new advertisements here (for other services--not elsewhere--not to get people to check out PL)--some only are triggered on my android phone--the site IS set up oddly--perhaps to maximize 'clicks' that count as 'hits'. I think that this none httpS [non secure) nature of this site's set up doesn't help bring newbies in.

But again with the increase in media--general interest, I'm wondering how to bring some of that new life here?

I guess back in the days of yore, the arguments and ongoing relationship trainwrecks brought gawkers in, if just for a bit. 

Ideas--comments?

There are plenty of guys coming to Colombia ...but I  know of no guys coming to Colombia for the exclusive purpose of finding a wife....zip zero zilch.

I don't know of any marriage agencies that actually have more than a few customers a year

Guys are meeting women on line in a more natural way without the pretext of meeting for marriage.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 08:58:16 PM »
There are plenty of guys coming to Colombia ...but I  know of no guys coming to Colombia for the exclusive purpose of finding a wife....zip zero zilch.

I don't know of any marriage agencies that actually have more than a few customers a year

Guys are meeting women on line in a more natural way without the pretext of meeting for marriage.

So are ya sayin that almost 100% of gringos flying in are just going for some 'nookie' --w different dolls and not really looking for long term?

I didn't think the pickins had gotten that much better stateside for guys looking for more than 'short time'--- that the caliber of women readily available (really for long or short) hereabouts isn't improving...

Offline Calipro

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2020, 10:12:35 PM »
So are ya sayin that almost 100% of gringos flying in are just going for some 'nookie' --w different dolls and not really looking for long term?

I didn't think the pickins had gotten that much better stateside for guys looking for more than 'short time'--- that the caliber of women readily available (really for long or short) hereabouts isn't improving...

What I'm saying is damn near 100 percent of guys coming here aren't wife hunting but some do meet women and eventually marry  Hell I would say there are just as many guys that decide to live here as get married.

Marriage is taking a back seat to other lifestyle choices as far as I can see when it comes to guys that actually have choice$.

There are a lot of younger guys here in Medellin that work online and are location independent.

If you pay a fee on Tinder you can change your location from the USA to Colombia and the difference in what is a available to you is stark. Much better looking women in the 20 to 30 year old category.

Guys like Elexpat will tell you they are all hoes on Tinder because well that is all they are for him. Normal young guys aren't paying for it here. Hell I have had young American guys complain that they have to pay for everything when they take a chick out. Some refuse to pay a girls cab fare even if it means possibly not getting laid. jajaja

I have to tell you that when I first came to Colombia that I would laugh at older guys that would tell me all the women are hoes. jajaja  But I'm not laughing so much anymore. A lot of the younger hotter women will ignore you when you get up there in years and the hotter ones that are open to it will bring up money. Once you hit a certain age or looks hot women don't see you as relationship material and less of them see you as someone they are dying to sleep with. So if you are dead set on sleeping with very hot women you will have to pony up on some score or just walk around saying you are looking for a wife and bring her to the states to get any action. LOL.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 08:29:24 AM by Calipro »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 08:09:28 PM »
What I'm saying is damn near 100 percent of guys coming here aren't wife hunting but some do meet women and eventually marry  Hell I would say there are just as many guys that decide to live here as get married.

Marriage is taking a back seat to other lifestyle choices as far as I can see when it comes to guys that actually have choice$.

There are a lot of younger guys here in Medellin that work online and are location independent.

If you pay a fee on Tinder you can change your location from the USA to Colombia and the difference in what is a available to you is stark. Much better looking women in the 20 to 30 year old category.

Guys like Elexpat will tell you they are all hoes on Tinder because well that is all they are for him. Normal young guys aren't paying for it here. Hell I have had young American guys complain that they have to pay for everything when they take a chick out. Some refuse to pay a girls cab fare even if it means possibly not getting laid. jajaja

I have to tell you that when I first came to Colombia that I would laugh at older guys that would tell me all the women are hoes. jajaja  But I'm not laughing so much anymore. A lot of the younger hotter women will ignore you when you get up there in years and the hotter ones that are open to it will bring up money. Once you hit a certain age or looks hot women don't see you as relationship material and less of them see you as someone they are dying to sleep with. So if you are dead set on sleeping with very hot women you will have to pony up on some score or just walk around saying you are looking for a wife and bring her to the states to get any action. LOL.

Overall worldwide,  marriage is a dying entity-- like paper money and newspapers.

in the USA, the average age for those who do marry, is closer to 30. In the 1950s, it was 20 y/o!!

Overseas especially, having babies out of wedlock has a lot less stigma today.

My getting married (remarried actually) in my mid 40s to a beautiful, well educated woman half my age was opportune 14 years ago, but no way on God's green earth could I pull that off that age spread again anywhere now, not near age 60.

My 'market appeal' has simply  gone down so much that rather than a 23 year age difference, I'd almost certainly have to 'settle ' on a less desirable babe more along 15 years or less younger. 

Then, assuming me at age 60 and her '40 something' --any babe like that would likely just want to stay home, retired w/ me--living at a higher standard than I presently can afford.

You get older, your physical appeal lessens and you better have more money and be OK on being expected to spend it on her AND quite possibly on her child/family.

Or have kids w/ her late in life--kinda like insurance.  (If you're lucky)

And that alone (the money angle)  creates a more dangerous dynamic, more risk, w/ different motivations.

My wife knew as a child that she wanted  to marry a white guy and the idea of living in the USA always had some appeal to her--but 1st, she wanted a man she truly loved AND - 'all that' mushy romantic stuff.

We ALL want something better out of the relationship deal, but as a guy ages, things get skewed a bit and he'd better increasingly have something beyond his diminished physical faculties--the proverbial 'ace in the hole.'

But even if I could.beat the odds of a dozen lottos and meet her doppelganger, 23 years younger than me today, no way it'd fly--I'd need to be bringing $omething more to the union than my old bones.

Getting old sucks and just like a car depreciates, so do dudes.

Yeah, you get past your mid 50's into your 60s and onwards and all of a sudden, 'renting' that 'girlfriend/wife/'playing house' experience starts to make a lot more sense, especially IF you want to have a much younger, hotter babe looking after your every want and need.

Glad I got in when I did, because for Me,  it's pretty much a 'Your wish is my command' experience and I AM enjoying the ride!!

Even if she is nagging me a bit right now to just hit 'post' here on silly P.L., so that she can jump my bones and give me a full body massage. Thats after we sweated through an hour of hot, power yoga earlier this evening.

I guess I oughta give her some 'attention' and let her squeeze the tension out of my every last muscle!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 08:41:54 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 09:50:36 PM »
Overall worldwide,  marriage is a dying entity-- like paper money and newspapers.

in the USA, the average age for those who do marry, is closer to 30. In the 1950s, it was 20 y/o!!

Overseas especially, having babies out of wedlock has a lot less stigma today.

My getting married (remarried actually) in my mid 40s to a beautiful, well educated woman half my age was opportune 14 years ago, but no way on God's green earth could I pull that off that age spread again anywhere now, not near age 60.

My 'market appeal' has simply  gone down so much that rather than a 23 year age difference, I'd almost certainly have to 'settle ' on a less desirable babe more along 15 years or less younger. 

Then, assuming me at age 60 and her '40 something' --any babe like that would likely just want to stay home, retired w/ me--living at a higher standard than I presently can afford.

You get older, your physical appeal lessens and you better have more money and be OK on being expected to spend it on her AND quite possibly on her child/family.

Or have kids w/ her late in life--kinda like insurance.  (If you're lucky)

And that alone (the money angle)  creates a more dangerous dynamic, more risk, w/ different motivations.

My wife knew as a child that she wanted  to marry a white guy and the idea of living in the USA always had some appeal to her--but 1st, she wanted a man she truly loved AND - 'all that' mushy romantic stuff.

We ALL want something better out of the relationship deal, but as a guy ages, things get skewed a bit and he'd better increasingly have something beyond his diminished physical faculties--the proverbial 'ace in the hole.'

But even if I could.beat the odds of a dozen lottos and meet her doppelganger, 23 years younger than me today, no way it'd fly--I'd need to be bringing $omething more to the union than my old bones.

Getting old sucks and just like a car depreciates, so do dudes.

Yeah, you get past your mid 50's into your 60s and onwards and all of a sudden, 'renting' that 'girlfriend/wife/'playing house' experience starts to make a lot more sense, especially IF you want to have a much younger, hotter babe looking after your every want and need.

Glad I got in when I did, because for Me,  it's pretty much a 'Your wish is my command' experience and I AM enjoying the ride!!

Even if she is nagging me a bit right now to just hit 'post' here on silly P.L., so that she can jump my bones and give me a full body massage. Thats after we sweated through an hour of hot, power yoga earlier this evening.

I guess I oughta give her some 'attention' and let her squeeze the tension out of my every last muscle!

Power yoga Ey

There is a 26 year age difference between me and my wife.

There is no way I would have even considered getting married again if it wasn't for my daughter.

Anyone that speaks Spanish and lives here can easily pull off a 20 year age difference and guys in there 70's can easily pull off a 30 or more age difference if they are into women in their 40s.

My wife is 31 and when she turns 32 she will be the oldest woman I have ever slept with.

Plenty of guys here are living with women half their age but nobody is getting married.

If there were American guys that still wanted a mail order bride ....there are still poor women here that would undoubtedly be interested in leaving their family and everything they have ever know while marrying a guy that they don't know well for a shot at a better life.

Even an ugly gringo could get a pretty hot wife if he wanted to man up and take a woman with another guys kids.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 09:50:36 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2020, 09:55:10 PM »
Calipro-- actually anybody here--- have you seen or heard what Zon's up to these days?

It's been 6 years since he up and quit coming here. Like him or not, he was an interesting, polarizing guy.

I hope that him - - 'settling down' with one woman is working out. I liked Zon, but he certainly didn't seem like the kind of fellow to settle down with one woman.

Whole different kind of cat, but I wonder if Utopia Cowboy, so disgruntled with life in the USA, did move to Canada?

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2020, 10:10:33 PM »
Power yoga Ey

There is a 26 year age difference between me and my wife.

There is no way I would have even considered getting married again if it wasn't for my daughter.

Anyone that speaks Spanish and lives here can easily pull off a 20 year age difference and guys in there 70's can easily pull off a 30 or more age difference if they are into women in their 40s.

My wife is 31 and when she turns 32 she will be the oldest woman I have ever slept with.

Plenty of guys here are living with women half their age but nobody is getting married.

If there were American guys that still wanted a mail order bride ....there are still poor women here that would undoubtedly be interested in leaving their family and everything they have ever know while marrying a guy that they don't know well for a shot at a better life.

Even an ugly gringo could get a pretty hot wife if he wanted to man up and take a woman with another guys kids.
Ah, if only I hadn't switched jobs recently I'd be visiting Colombia, soaking in that culture.  Gotta  make it back there soon.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 11:00:43 PM »
Calipro-- actually anybody here--- have you seen or heard what Zon's up to these days?

It's been 6 years since he up and quit coming here. Like him or not, he was an interesting, polarizing guy.

I hope that him - - 'settling down' with one woman is working out. I liked Zon, but he certainly didn't seem like the kind of fellow to settle down with one woman.

Whole different kind of cat, but I wonder if Utopia Cowboy, so disgruntled with life in the USA, did move to Canada?

I haven't talked to Zon in years but recently he friended me on LinkedIn

I think Zon was always secretly looking for the one.  Players don't complain about the lack of stimulating intelectual conversation with young hot Colombianas unless they are looking for a damn serious relationship. Jajaja

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 11:24:51 PM »
Been keeping my eye on this exchange for a while and I have to say CaliPro is dropping some real life knowledge here. So for anyone lurking please don’t ignore it. I’ve been visiting Colombia quite a bit lately and I have to say, my focus has switched completely!!! I’ve actually become one of the once in a while financial support guys to a woman that has proven she isn’t completely full of $#it!!! It’s easier and the risk factor is way less. I’m never bringing a girl back to the states. I’d rather bet on the Browns winning the Superbowl!! What I have is awesome companionship and a great time when I’m in country. I don’t date women without good jobs anymore. There are tons of red flags I can’t tolerate. The lack of intelligence. The entitlement. Maybe I’ll get married someday as a much older man. But the alternative...dealing with good looking American Women? Honestly I’d much rather go the MGTOW route and just deal with prostitutes here. Not my thing though...and never has been. There are beautiful women in Colombia that work hard and know their value. And then there are those with dwindling value that don’t realize it won’t last forever.

Let’s be honest here. Most of these women’s mental states do not equal wife material. Actually quite the opposite. I’d never do the full support thing. Too much stress. A girl sitting at home waiting for her lottery winnings via Western Union every week or month? Been there a few years back and I advise every man I meet against it. But there is the exception!! And plenty of them!! What guys really want is a hot piece of a$$ to lay next to every night. And usually, unless you’re extremely lucky, you’d like that to be a different girl every 3 or 4 times. It’s a cold game out here. But until I find something warmer I’m good as is.

The amazing thing is how many women in Brazil ready and willing to make all your sexual dreams come true for free!!! Like literaly on some “I love Americans” $hit But you have to live there to find them!!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:37:11 PM by benjio »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 05:30:15 PM »

Mis quoting me and making stuff up again. When did I ever say all the women on tinder are hoes?

Ohh who cares.?? ??? ??? :-X

Yes I agree why marry someone unles you are having kids or have lived together for 10 years? Colombians dont do it.

A lot of oldeer retired gringos do, often times just  to get a visa.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2020, 08:22:22 PM »

Mis quoting me and making stuff up again. When did I ever say all the women on tinder are hoes?

Yes I agree why marry someone unles you are having kids or have lived together for 10 years? Colombians dont do it.

In my wife's country, it is very hard to buy a house or land unless you're native born. You can do so if you're married to a native.

Visas beyond 30 days w/o fees and hassles are  a PIA unless you marry a native.

It's a dfferent yet similar mindset there that keeps huge corporations from risking setting up long term corporate operations-- they don't have concrete ownership rights.

Shamey, as it's the 3rd largest English speaking nation on earth, with a very high literacy rate--a nation that otherwise would attract more development

Foriegn guys marry native women especially to get rights to the primest commercial/water front resort land. Unlike in the USA, they can buy the land down to the waterline and create private beach developments. That's too bad--ocean access should be free for all.

It took me, like 12 years, before I commingled my money with hers. No joint savings, checking accts or credit cards. Insane I know, given her loyalty, integrity and consistency.

One of these days, I need to put the house we're in stateside, which I bought before we wed, in both our names. Heck, if she left, she'd get at least half of any appreciation accrued since we wed.

But having been thru a divorce once before, I was very gun shy.

Meanwhile, she saved from her job for years and in fulfillment of her dream to always have a home of her own to go back to when she's old, she bought a home.

It's in the city, quiet, but a stroll from stores, then just a short ride to beach resorts, a new mall, etc.

That's a LOT more my style than her family's country farm house, where I'd have to deal with a small village, one where life centers around relaxing, at least when the coconuts, corn and rice fields don't require cropping. I'd go clucking frazy there!

But the the first thing she did when she bought the city home was to make sure that the deed and rights of the home's ownership are in both our names. I'd never have known if hadn't.

Whatta gal!

Given the laws, if we hadn't married, it couldn't have worked out that way --at least not legally.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 08:35:02 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2020, 08:38:40 PM »
In my wife's country, it is very hard to buy a house or land unless you're native born. You can do so if you're married to a native.

Visas beyond 30 days w/o fees and hassles are  a PIA unless you marry a native.

It's a dfferent yet similar mindset there that keeps huge corporations from risking setting up long term corporate operations-- they don't have concrete ownership rights.

Shamey, as it's the 3rd largest English speaking nation on earth, with a very high literacy rate--a nation that otherwise would attract more development

Foriegn guys marry native women especially to get rights to the primest commercial/water front resort land. Unlike in the USA, they can buy the land down to the waterline and create private beach developments. That's too bad--ocean access should be free for all.

It took me, like 12 years, before I commingled my money with hers. No joint savings, checking accts or credit cards. Insane I know, given her loyalty, integrity and consistency.

One of these days, I need to put the house we're in stateside, which I bought before we wed, in both our names. Heck, if she left, she'd get at least half of any appreciation accrued since we wed.

But having been thru a divorce once before, I was very gun shy.

Meanwhile, she saved from her job for years and in fulfillment of her dream to always have a home of her own to go back to when she's old, she bought a home.

It's in the city, quiet, but a stroll from stores, then just a short ride to beach resorts, a new mall, etc.

That's a LOT more my style than her family's country farm house, where I'd have to deal with a small village, one where life centers around relaxing, at least when the coconuts, corn and rice fields don't require cropping. I'd go clucking frazy there!

But the the first thing she did when she bought the city home was to make sure that the deed and rights of the home's ownership are in both our names. I'd never have known if hadn't.

Whatta gal!

Given the laws, if we hadn't married, it couldn't have worked out that way --at least not legally.

If I were you I would leave everything I could to my children.
Trust me.... if you drop dead tomorrow you will be replaced....husbands are expendable and replaceable. Fathers aren't.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 08:59:21 PM »

Does the frase "cara de puta" ring a bell. Oh, wait....I think that comment was directed at the picture of a facebook chick I posted. But who are we kidding here. We all know what you think of women...by now.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2020, 06:27:42 AM »

Does the frase "cara de puta" ring a bell. Oh, wait....I think that comment was directed at the picture of a facebook chick I posted. But who are we kidding here. We all know what you think of women...by now.

One bad post,I admit the girl was not that "type"  .. (OK maybe a couple bad posts ja ja) and I am a women hater ..NOT

Reminds me of the old joke..

You can build a thousand bridges , but if you suck one cock, they don't call you abridge builder but a ]cocksucker
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 06:30:49 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2020, 09:49:07 AM »
I haven't talked to Zon in years but recently he friended me on LinkedIn

I think Zon was always secretly looking for the one.  Players don't complain about the lack of stimulating intelectual conversation with young hot Colombianas unless they are looking for a damn serious relationship. Jajaja

Well, I'm glad Zon sounds OK. I liked him. Zon had no puritanical pretense about him--zero.

Dennis Levy was swell too--we talked about catching a NY Yankees game at times, lol. He was a philosopher in a way. Some lives are lived more memorably than others...

I gotta call Whitey and Nazley one of these days--they're probably the closest Colombian -Canadian equivalent to our Asian -USA marriage scenario. (Although Whitey was actually born in USA) She's one sweet looking, gracious lady--Whitey almost hit it outta the park farther with his wife than I did. When we stepped out, there was no doubt who the two most beautiful women  in the roo were. (Are)

Pun intended--Whitey and I hit epic 'home' runs. I hope Zon did too. I am envious of Calipro--I'd love to hear the giggles of my own little kid again (never had a girl) and at that,  living where he wants, with his lovely wife, is about 'as good as it gets' for some lucky guys anyways.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 12:11:18 PM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2020, 09:49:07 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2020, 11:58:32 AM »

If I were you I would leave everything I could to my children.
Trust me.... if you drop dead tomorrow you will be replaced....husbands are expendable and replaceable. Fathers aren't.

I need to write a will and revocable trust. My kids make pretty good livings already, as does my wife.

She wants me to make sure that I at least treat them equally. She just 'doesn't want any bad blood"--- she's nice to a fault.

She wants me to make a will, BECAUSE she assumes if I don't, the BOYS won't get anything.

I guess she'll get 50% of liquid assets, the house, half my pension and some loose change. Won't be a ton of money, but except for a one, one time, splurge' the boys will have to wait until age 50 to collect the (invested) rest.

Oh, a while back my older son asked me:

"Dad, when you die, can I have the Rolex?"

I quickly replied: "Sure, would you like me to hurry up on that?"

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2020, 12:06:33 PM »
I need to write a will and revocable trust. My kids make pretty good livings already, as does my wife.

She wants me to make sure that I at least treat them equally. She just 'doesn't want any bad blood"--- she's nice to a fault.

She wants me to make a will, BECAUSE she assumes if I don't, the BOYS won't get anything.

I guess she'll get 50% of liquid assets, the house, half my pension and some loose change. Won't be a ton of money, but except for a one, one time, splurge' the boys will have to wait until age 50 to collect the (invested) rest.

Oh, a while back my older son asked me:

"Dad, when you die, can I have the Rolex?"

I quickly replied: "Sure, would you like me to hurry up on that?"

You guys seen the new mid engine C8 Chevy Corvette? Everyday driving comfort for two, room for 2 golf bags and several cases of beer,  that goes from zero to 60 MPH in 2.8 seconds, runs the quarter mile in 11.1.

My wife is totally OK with me dropping 75K cash on one right now-- how cool is that?

Must resist, must resist..

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 1
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 229