It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: RFM - Opinions  (Read 3220 times)

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
RFM - Opinions
« on: January 12, 2020, 08:44:02 PM »
The other night, I got a text from a woman on Twitter saying hello. She hadn't been on there in over 2 years she said and barely was active then.
Her account has a different name but she told me her name was Bertina and she was from Brazil but lived with her uncle in Parlin?, New Jersey.
Anyway, I said good evening and for the next couple of days, we exchanged messages and photos on Twitter. She buttered me up telling me I was handsome and good looking. I knew where this was headed especially after seeing her photos.
I mean why would a hot looking younger woman be interested in an ordinary average looking guy?
Then she said that she wanted my cell number to text. Alright, so I gave it to her and waited but she never texted me. So I asked her on Twitter what was up and why didn't she text and she said her phone was acting up.
So in the meantime, we were making plans to meat up in person. She kept pressing me to come visit immediately but the problem is that I am married (yeah, I know and I told her I was married and she said no problem) and currently have my wife's relatives in the house.
So I was planning on telling my wife I had a business trip and I was going to fly from Tampa where I live into Atlantic City then meet with her. But she told me she didn't have any money for a bus ticket to go to Atlantic City.
I then told her that I couldn't visit until Feb. after the relatives left.
Well, she said that's cool but then she wanted me to send her $70 to pay her phone bill.
So, that was a lie right there.
Her phone wasn't messed up.
She was behind on service.
I got pissed and blocked her on Twitter.
She then sent me a text on the cell calling me a coward for blocking her so I blocked her cell, too.

Look, I'm no dummy.
I knew she was a hooker and hot looking too (nice body fake boobs) & this was gonna be a money grab for sex (no telling how much she was gonna charge me for that) and I was okay with that since I haven't been getting any lately but to ask me for cash without even meeting in person rubbed me the wrong way.
So, was I right to end it before it even started?
Money's tight right now plus I'm a cannabis med patient and that's expensive here in Florida. Plus, if my wife ever found out, she'd neuter me.
The only reason I was considering all of this is because my wife has shut the gate on me as far as sex goes and I'm starting to look around.
I still have her name on Twitter & her cell number so if any of you want to pursue it, PM me.
Another weird thing is her cell had a West Virginia area code so she must have been living there at some time.
Probably with a sugar daddy.
And I doubt the uncle is really an uncle.
Probably her boyfriend or husband.
Sorry for the length. I just needed to unload.
Peace.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 08:45:44 PM by gyounger »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: RFM - Opinions
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 09:22:47 PM »
The other night, I got a text from a woman on Twitter saying hello. She hadn't been on there in over 2 years she said and barely was active then.
Her account has a different name but she told me her name was Bertina and she was from Brazil but lived with her uncle in Parlin?, New Jersey.
Anyway, I said good evening and for the next couple of days, we exchanged messages and photos on Twitter. She buttered me up telling me I was handsome and good looking. I knew where this was headed especially after seeing her photos.
I mean why would a hot looking younger woman be interested in an ordinary average looking guy?
Then she said that she wanted my cell number to text. Alright, so I gave it to her and waited but she never texted me. So I asked her on Twitter what was up and why didn't she text and she said her phone was acting up.
So in the meantime, we were making plans to meat up in person. She kept pressing me to come visit immediately but the problem is that I am married (yeah, I know and I told her I was married and she said no problem) and currently have my wife's relatives in the house.
So I was planning on telling my wife I had a business trip and I was going to fly from Tampa where I live into Atlantic City then meet with her. But she told me she didn't have any money for a bus ticket to go to Atlantic City.
Well, she said that's cool but then she wanted me to send her $70 to pay her phone bill.
She then sent me a text on the cell calling me a coward for blocking her so I blocked her cell, too.

Look, I'm no dummy.
I knew she was a hooker and hot looking too (nice body fake boobs) & this was gonna be a money grab for sex (no telling how much she was gonna charge me for that) and I was okay with that since I haven't been getting any lately but to ask me for cash without even meeting in person rubbed me the wrong way.
Money's tight right now plus I'm a cannabis med patient and that's expensive here in Florida. Plus, if my wife ever found out, she'd neuter me.
The only reason I was considering all of this is because my wife has shut the gate on me as far as sex goes and I'm starting to look around.
I still have her name on Twitter & her cell number so if any of you want to pursue it, PM me.
Another weird thing is her cell had a West Virginia area code so she must have been living there at some time.
Peace.

Good thing you didn't get on the plane! It might've been a one way trip, that puta could've run a blackmail game on you---a lot of things could've gone down and none of them likely good. Not advocating illegal activity and I've never paid 4 play, but just between Tampa and St. Petersburg, I have to think there's safer 'options' there--just sucks having to wear a condom--but you definitely should!

I would imagine if you meet a hooker, she could also tell you how to get good 'street' cannabis for vape or burning for le$$ than the govt dispensaries. The govt is so greedy  that they're destroying the 'golden egg' of revenue cannabis could represent. I hear in Colorado (where cannabis generates more revenue than sking/tourism!!) that as in California, govt legal growers are increasingly going back to the 'black market' as regulations are so strangling. Good luck!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline gyounger

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 10:54:27 AM »
Yeah, red flags all around. Just a momentary weakness when I saw her profile.
You're right, this area is teeming with hookers if I need it. Lot closer in regards to logistics.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 10:54:27 AM »

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 03:35:22 PM »

Look, I'm no dummy.
Peace.

Odd story....but since when does a hot chick have to go through all that BS just to sell her ass.

Maybe someone told her about tinder and she is so out of touch she thought they meant Twitter LOL!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 05:13:33 PM »
Odd story....but since when does a hot chick have to go through all that BS just to sell her ass.

Maybe someone told her about tinder and she is so out of touch she thought they meant Twitter LOL!

Not everyone is as social media savvy as you. Or perhaps just not as interested in picking up on it. 

I don't do FB. A few weeks ago I half heartedly added Instagram, ostensibly to keep up a lil more with my son's lives. But Instagram 'mechanics' ie posting words, pics, video story snips isn't something I'm in a hurry to learn.

I recall having a twitter account but have never used it. I don't even know my twitter or gmail password.

I know I could fairly easily learn how to, and use all that social media stuff and more--I just am not really attracted to it.

Occasionally I'll see a cute babe, glancing while my wife checks her conservatively  set up social media stuff (she knows exactly who sees what and who doesn't--she's very savvy) and I'll ask "Hmmmm, who's that?" -but basically I find online social media apps a waste of my time.

Again, she  encouraged me to at least try Instagram for our son's sake, and they lead interesting lives alright, but following anyone online elicits a yawn here.

After all, I already AM:

"The world's most interesting MAN" LOL And most modest...ararargh

Offline Calipro

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 09:29:01 PM »
Not everyone is as social media savvy as you. Or perhaps just not as interested in picking up on it. 

I don't do FB. A few weeks ago I half heartedly added Instagram, ostensibly to keep up a lil more with my son's lives. But Instagram 'mechanics' ie posting words, pics, video story snips isn't something I'm in a hurry to learn.

I recall having a twitter account but have never used it. I don't even know my twitter or gmail password.

I know I could fairly easily learn how to, and use all that social media stuff and more--I just am not really attracted to it.

Occasionally I'll see a cute babe, glancing while my wife checks her conservatively  set up social media stuff (she knows exactly who sees what and who doesn't--she's very savvy) and I'll ask "Hmmmm, who's that?" -but basically I find online social media apps a waste of my time.

Again, she  encouraged me to at least try Instagram for our son's sake, and they lead interesting lives alright, but following anyone online elicits a yawn here.

After all, I already AM:

"The world's most interesting MAN" LOL And most modest...ararargh

Well thank God you aren't in the business of selling your ass or you would be up [snip] Creek marketing your wears with such little knowledge of social media.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 07:25:50 AM »
Well thank God you aren't in the business of selling your ass or you would be up [snip] Creek marketing your wears with such little knowledge of social media.

Got nothing I want to sell or market, but if I did, I could figure it out fast. Good thing I don't feel I need to worry about being cheated on--but if that were my life environment, then yeah, I need to be a lot more up on all that.

I guess I'm old  school, but I basically view it as largely superficial entertainment.

Any studies ever tried to figure out how much workplace productivity is lost just to FB?

I don't allow that crap at the dinner table in my house.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 04:55:14 PM »
Truth be told, these days any piece of a$$ that’s halfway worth it (at least by any measure of looks) doesn’t have to solicit herself. I have a model friend in Brazil (and believe me when I say only a friend because years ago I tried my hardest...LOL!!!) that advertises fitness supplements and “Tummy Teas” on Instagram. She honestly revealed to me that none of them actually work but big business down there nonetheless and she makes a great living busting her ass in the gym 5 days a week, then lying to people by telling them it’s the crap she’s paid to endorse. Anyway, she once told me she gets about 300 private messages from guys EVERYDAY either asking her out on dates, asking her how much for sex or both. I told her she was exaggerating. She filtered through them, deleted all the BS leaving the business related messages, and sure enough the next day when she showed me there were about 350 more. And some of these guys were throwing out numbers that a young lady could retire off of if she kept that up for a few years and had control of her handbag and shoe addictions. Pretty sure she turned off her PM’s not too long after that.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 04:58:00 PM by benjio »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 06:08:29 PM »
Truth be told, these days any piece of a$$ that’s halfway worth it (at least by any measure of looks) doesn’t have to solicit herself. I have a model friend in Brazil (and believe me when I say only a friend because years ago I tried my hardest...LOL!!!) that advertises fitness supplements and “Tummy Teas” on Instagram. She honestly revealed to me that none of them actually work but big business down there nonetheless and she makes a great living busting her ass in the gym 5 days a week, then lying to people by telling them it’s the crap she’s paid to endorse. Anyway, she once told me she gets about 300 private messages from guys EVERYDAY either asking her out on dates, asking her how much for sex or both. I told her she was exaggerating. She filtered through them, deleted all the BS leaving the business related messages, and sure enough the next day when she showed me there were about 350 more. And some of these guys were throwing out numbers that a young lady could retire off of if she kept that up for a few years and had control of her handbag and shoe addictions. Pretty sure she turned off her PM’s not too long after that.

Whole different part of the online universe, and I'll state my wife's suggestions, but they're similar to the above in that working the internet is a 'numbers and time invested ' game that can pay off exponentially.

Anyway, I have a ridiculous amount of meaningless minutia stored in my brain. I KILL on the Jeopardy game show.

Jeopardy is right now in the midst of it running the all time greatest championship, I have been ahead, nailing answers stumping the reigning 3 competing champs.

Anyways, wifey is always telling me to try and get on Jeopardy. She also encourages me to (if I want to) start blogging online, which of course would start small--could be reviewing stuff, could be a lot of different things.

She's got faith (a lotta 'faith' lol) that we could build something up over time online, but a year and half into retirement, it all sounds too much like WORK to me and we all know that's a 4 letter word!!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 06:16:20 PM »
Whole different part of the online universe, and I'll state my wife's suggestions, but they're similar to the above in that working the internet is a 'numbers and time invested ' game that can pay off exponentially.

Anyway, I have a ridiculous amount of meaningless minutia stored in my brain. I KILL on the Jeopardy game show.

Jeopardy is right now in the midst of it running the all time greatest championship, I have been ahead, nailing answers stumping the reigning 3 competing champs.

Anyways, wifey is always telling me to try and get on Jeopardy. She also encourages me to (if I want to) start blogging online, which of course would start small--could be reviewing stuff, could be a lot of different things.

She's got faith (a lotta 'faith' lol) that we could build something up over time online, but a year and half into retirement, it all sounds too much like WORK to me and we all know that's a 4 letter word!!

There are times when I too find myself beating all three contestants convincingly. Not every show, but once in a while. I met a guy that was on the show once Years ago during one of their university editions. I think he said he went to Indiana. May have been completely FOS...it was in a bar somewhere. He did say however that it’s an entirely different story when those lights and cameras are pointed at you. I tended to agree with him, that regardless of the questions (actually answers), nerves would probably get the best of me.

You should do it Robert!!!! Heaven knows you’d have at least five “strangers” rooting for you.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:18:39 PM by benjio »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 07:50:23 PM »
There are times when I too find myself beating all three contestants convincingly. Not every show, but once in a while. I met a guy that was on the show once Years ago during one of their university editions. I think he said he went to Indiana. May have been completely FOS...it was in a bar somewhere. He did say however that it’s an entirely different story when those lights and cameras are pointed at you. I tended to agree with him, that regardless of the questions (actually answers), nerves would probably get the best of me.

You should do it Robert!!!! Heaven knows you’d have at least five “strangers” rooting for you.

Yeah, playing in the comfort of home, no nerves, lights, buzzer reflexes factored in, makes a world of difference.

I was pulling for the now champ Jennings because for one thing, at age 45 he's quite a bit older than the other champs and like physical sports and also like chess, it's a younger man's game.

Had the question categories been different, the winner probably would've been too, especially on the very last question. 

I think the producers consider the question categories and could to some extent, analyze and 'make or break' any player by adjusting those categories to influence the outcome. 

But thanks for the support buddy!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:51:58 PM by robert angel »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 08:47:16 AM »
Yeah, playing in the comfort of home, no nerves, lights, buzzer reflexes factored in, makes a world of difference.

I was pulling for the now champ Jennings because for one thing, at age 45 he's quite a bit older than the other champs and like physical sports and also like chess, it's a younger man's game.

Had the question categories been different, the winner probably would've been too, especially on the very last question. 

I think the producers consider the question categories and could to some extent, analyze and 'make or break' any player by adjusting those categories to influence the outcome. 

But thanks for the support buddy!!

I used to work with two guys that would ask each other trivia questions all day long. Sometimes there was a dispute over who was right and they had to stop work altogether to check on the internet. The whole thing was very annoying. I used to tell those guys that if they  put as much time and effort in picking stocks or something else worthwhile they might end up being millionaires. But I guess they enjoyed playing trivial pursuit too much.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 10:08:27 AM »

I used to work with two guys that would ask each other trivia questions all day long. Sometimes there was a dispute over who was right and they had to stop work altogether to check on the internet. The whole thing was very annoying. I used to tell those guys that if they put as much time and effort in picking stocks or something else worthwhile they might end up being millionaires. But I guess they enjoyed playing trivial pursuit too much.

Yeah, it's like two fecking furbies and some poor 'normal' people in a small room lol.With trivia, I'm more inclined to end a conversation with something germane to topic.

You wouldn't expect that Babe Ruth would still have unbroken pitching records either."

There's a lot about most people that you just don't know.

Actually wish I'd had more time for such BS when I worked-- it had some great moments, but it was like a job overall. Work, w/ baggage I took home. Done did, done good, made a couple million, spent most, but got out OK. Not too vulnerable to market forces any more.

Now, it's merely a question of how long do I want to put off collecting social security, when I become eligible for SS down the road--my 'financial pad' meantime. Never want to lose substantial cash liquidity, but good to go on home upgrades, (granite counters everywhere w/ new sinks, flooring this month)  travel, play, 'an emergency cash fund' , I'll burn that cash--can't take it with me...

Looks like we'll spend a few weeks in Sept at our house in my wife's country, she's adding electricity and air con to the new upstairs in Davao City, so way cool there.

But back in the work world and the whole rest of the world, they could use more 'happy' conversation. In my wife's country they're so f_ _king happy and talkative all the time, it oughta be interesting.

But mention music or sports be it here or abroad, and I'm in the conversation. My wife and I basically have nothing in common but each other and we have great conversations for hours driving lost in the GA/Carolina pines, no radio on.

We're almost as cool with silent chilling w/ no convo, although she always wants my hands on her there-that 'physical touch". With the sweetest silkiest morena skin imaginable, maybe that's my 'new job."

I guess I oughta be doing something in my retirement years--I think I can handle that 'job' - lol....
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 08:54:44 PM by robert angel »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 10:08:27 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2020, 12:16:46 PM »

Look, I'm no dummy.
Peace.

And we are supposed to believe the guy who had the fake Latin Cupid account as a hot young Peruana stringing along( for many days as I remember) that poor old Gringo phart living ín Lima ? And publishing his profile and the conversation between you two "Lovebirds" on this site?

Not very likely..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 12:20:20 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Oiga!

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2020, 05:51:08 PM »
Great story GYounger. The hustles are endless. Who knows if the photos that tempted you were really of her. Who knows...who knows and on and on. It's so easy to buy into "virtual" girls when you live in the US. Good thing you didn't buy into it in the end. If you're up for straying go for a local you can actually meet.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293