It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hello from Virginia!  (Read 2234 times)

Offline ag1987

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Hello from Virginia!
« on: October 20, 2017, 02:18:04 PM »
Hi all!

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy I found the site. I plan to head down to Colombia sometime next summer or the following, depending on how my deployment dates align. I am in US Navy, looking to settle down and start the "family" chapter of life. Was stationed in Japan and now am stateside. Hopeful to go to Europe at some point.

Right now, my plan is to get down to Barranquilla and use Jamie's agency for a couple/few weeks.

I enjoy reading the reports and others' experiences. Thanks for having me!

R/
Alan

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Re: Hello from Virginia!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 03:07:36 PM »
Hi all!

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy I found the site. I plan to head down to Colombia sometime next summer or the following, depending on how my deployment dates align. I am in US Navy, looking to settle down and start the "family" chapter of life. Was stationed in Japan and now am stateside. Hopeful to go to Europe at some point.

Right now, my plan is to get down to Barranquilla and use Jamie's agency for a couple/few weeks.

R/
Alan
Welcome Alan!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 08:28:28 PM »
While agencies are a dying entity,  Jamies' has consistently gotten good reviews here from guys who went through there. Never been to, but from what I've gathered here, the Baranquilla life style and the type of women sounds more to my liking than that of the bigger, faster metro environments elsewhere. I've heard here and seen in person, women from Baranquilla who are great wives, all about a happy home and family.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 08:28:28 PM »

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 12:35:08 PM »
Hi all!

R/
Alan

I don't think you need an agency. Just come down and have fun and speak with the people. If you can can do that you'll be fine

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 04:31:44 PM »

I don't think you need an agency. Just come down and have fun and speak with the people. If you can can do that you'll be fine

It depends on your comfort level and a few other things. Is 2 or 3 weeks sufficient time?  Do you speak Spanish, do you have connections i.e. dates, lined up? Are you fast on your feet, cool with 'winging it'? Are you looking just to get your feet wet or do you want to pay to have prescreened, 'vetted' women ready and more available to meet on short notice?

Basically you're paying for convienience--time efficiency and personal attention, food, lodging, including what sounds like 'coaching' from Jamie, giving a guy some insight on people and things down there. One stop shopping, if you will.

Everything, every way, has it's pros and cons.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline wiskyblandi1

• Probie
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 02:59:55 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is wisky.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr