It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Barranquilla Trip Report: Nov. 2016  (Read 14529 times)

Offline iambboy8012

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Barranquilla Trip Report: Nov. 2016
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2016, 08:07:52 PM »
Awesome report, this one actually made my decision final(even though I already purchased my ticket and booked with Jamie) lol. I wish I found this forum earlier, might have went the same route as the poster trying MJB's agency, now I know Jamie's isn't the only agency there. Love the info and the pictures, the one who worked at the shop was a cutie.

Offline MariaJBueno

• Colombia´s #1 Matchmaker
    • Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2016, 08:28:36 AM »
Awesome report, this one actually made my decision final(even though I already purchased my ticket and booked with Jamie) lol. I wish I found this forum earlier, might have went the same route as the poster trying MJB's agency, now I know Jamie's isn't the only agency there. Love the info and the pictures, the one who worked at the shop was a cutie.

;)
Let me personally help you find your Colombian queen today, and save you a lot of time, money, and heartache from dating the wrong women: 
www.ExclusiveColombianMatchmaker.com
----------------
Let's Talk!
http://bit.ly/2NRwsHG
Follow Me:
IG: @colombianmatchmaker
CH: @matchmakercol

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2016, 07:34:25 PM »
It was a great trip report. New people and old get a lot of  encouragement from such gracious efforts,  to the point where such can make the difference between doing it or not. Way to go!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2016, 07:34:25 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2016, 10:01:13 PM »
It was a great trip report. New people and old get a lot of  encouragement from such gracious efforts,  to the point where such can make the difference between doing it or not. Way to go!
+1

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2016, 05:29:31 AM »

That is great. You'll do fine using Jamie's as his agency has a good reputation on P.L. with several posters having met their wives through his service.

I saw on your intro thread that you are going in February. Great time of year to go to Barranquilla as it is the dry season, not the rainy season. Carnival is also in Feb. but not sure which exact date. That is the second biggest party in Latin America outside of Rio. Best of luck on your trip.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 05:48:21 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline iambboy8012

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2016, 06:08:10 PM »
Thanks Hector, don't mean to hijack your thread. I'm leaving like 4 days before, I didn't know if I wanted to stay for that. But I'm flexible enough at work if I wanted to stay a couple extra days, I could just work from there. How is the quality of women there looks wise, is it comparable to OC girls, hopefully not the stuck up attitudes, and that god complex?

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2016, 09:41:05 PM »
Thanks Hector, don't mean to hijack your thread. I'm leaving like 4 days before, I didn't know if I wanted to stay for that. But I'm flexible enough at work if I wanted to stay a couple extra days, I could just work from there. How is the quality of women there looks wise, is it comparable to OC girls, hopefully not the stuck up attitudes, and that god complex?

No worries, you aren't hijacking at all. I think just about anywhere in the world outside of the LA County/O.C. orbit is an improvement in attitude. Obviously, there are good and bad ladies no matter where you go. 

In my experience, Medellin has the hottest ladies per capita in Colombia. But there is no shortage of beautiful ladies all over Colombia (based on my travels: BQ, Med, Cali and Cartagena). I am partial to the darker/more exotic look you find in Barranquilla and Cali. Part of it could be that Medellin is more walkable than Barranquilla and so you simply run into more ladies in public. Jamie will keep you very busy so you won't have anything to worry about on that score.

I have never been in B.Q. during carnival so I can't comment other than to say I hear it is a wild and fun time. Also, creates more crowding at hotels, taxis, etc. So probably just as well you are missing it. As I said, Jamie will keep you very busy.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:46:09 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline hopgoodenia

• Probie
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2017, 12:41:59 AM »
Hector,

I like how you said you did some cold approaches.  I was thinking of doing more of those next time I go to Colombia but I am not sure which part of the country I would visit and which agencies I would use.

I would like to send you a private message but there is no option I don't think.  Do you have an email address so I can email you? 

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2017, 09:17:52 PM »
^^HP:  You need 5 or 10 posts before you can send/receive private messages on the site. I think it is 10.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2017, 06:30:34 PM »
Ten. Each as short as you want, then u can PM.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Neoblk40

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2017, 06:42:23 PM »
+++1 Maria on this one!

I definitely needed to read that one.  There seems to be a fine line between paying for dinner and an occasional gift and actually spoiling her buying her really expensive stuff.  That's that kind of advice i needed to hear from a woman's perspective.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5870
Latest: ionttxgie
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 90