It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: I know it is not funny... BUT IT IS!  (Read 1114 times)

Offline ReptilesBlade

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
I know it is not funny... BUT IT IS!
« on: August 28, 2007, 10:32:35 PM »
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22321285-23109,00.html

Freak fall traps boy's testicles
From correspondents in Kuala Lumpur
August 28, 2007 12:07pm
Article from: Reuters

MALAYSIAN doctors performed a 30-minute operation to free a nine-year-old boy's testicles stuck in a metal pipe after he slipped while bathing, a newspaper said today.

In response to a call from his brother in an adjacent room, the boy climbed up a partition in the bathroom, but slipped and fell on an uncovered metal pipe, trapping his testicles in the narrow tube, the New Straits Times said.

Medical staff answering the emergency call at the boy's home on the northern island of Penang were unable to remove the L-shaped pipe and had to call in firemen.

They used a hydraulic cutter to open both ends of the pipe before the child could be taken to hospital, shrieking in agony.

He was discharged after doctors performed a half-hour operation.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=76088

Police: Man leapt from moving car to avoid argument
posted by: Jeffrey Wolf , Web Producer   
updated by: Dan Boniface , Web Producer    created: 8/24/2007 10:14:24 PM
Last updated: 8/25/2007 1:30:44 PM

DENVER – Police say the man found injured on I-25 Friday night apparently leapt from a moving vehicle to avoid a verbal argument with his significant other.

The man was found injured on southbound I-25 just north of Colfax Avenue on Friday night.

Denver Police say the car was being driven by either the man's wife or girlfriend. They say the woman refused to stop or pull over during the argument, so the man jumped out of the moving car.

Authorities say the man suffered non-life-threatening road rash.

:o
I am married to a wonderful young American woman who is a loving Christian woman who wants a family and is an excellent cook.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 200