Forum > Latin -> Trip Reports

Barranquilla Trip Report: Nov. 2016

<< < (2/13) > >>

Juan Valdez:

--- Quote from: Hector_Lavoe on December 09, 2016, 08:27:11 PM ---MEETING LADIES:
I actually used two agencies: Maria’s Exclusive Colombian Matchmaker and AFA (A Foreign Affair). I hired Maria for my primary search but also got an individual package through AFA for back up...

Maria was great in this regard because she actually took me to the AFA office and made sure I got good service.

--- End quote ---

Awesome trip report, Hector!  Love the organization and how you law everything out.  It's like we're right there with you! Lol

That's incredible how you said that agency owner Maria actually personally took you to "another" agency to make sure you got good service!  What other agency owner on earth would do that?

That's pretty much unheard of for a business owner to go the extra mile of accompanying you to a competitor, to actually help you with no ill intent. 

That clearly shows that she has a sincere interest in helping you find the partner you're looking for, even if it's not at her agency.  All I can say is, "Wow". 

Hector_Lavoe:

--- Quote from: Juan Valdez on December 10, 2016, 02:21:56 PM ---
That's incredible how you said that agency owner Maria actually personally took you to "another" agency to make sure you got good service!  What other agency owner on earth would do that?

That's pretty much unheard of for a business owner to go the extra mile of accompanying you to a competitor, to actually help you with no ill intent. 

That clearly shows that she has a sincere interest in helping you find the partner you're looking for, even if it's not at her agency.  All I can say is, "Wow".

--- End quote ---

J.V.: Thanks. Yes, I agree. She went the extra mile by doing that. Good business owners shouldn't fear competition but should actually embrace it.

Awesome:

--- Quote from: Hector_Lavoe on December 09, 2016, 08:27:11 PM ---
Don't know where or when exactly I will go on my next trip. I am really loving Colombia. This was my 4th time there. The culture, the ladies, the music, the varied geography and cities, etc. I really enjoy it. That said, I never rule out trying a new place if opportunity knocks.

--- End quote ---

Go to Caracas.  From what I'm seeing on facebook, Caracas is full of curvy morenas since it's right next to the Caribbean coast.  Perfect spring like weather year round.  Population 5 million.  What's not to love?  ;D

And the best part about it, I'll be there.   ;D ;D

Hector_Lavoe:

--- Quote from: Awesome on December 10, 2016, 04:55:09 PM ---
Go to Caracas.  From what I'm seeing on facebook, Caracas is full of curvy morenas since it's right next to the Caribbean coast.  Perfect spring like weather year round.  Population 5 million.  What's not to love?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'd love to go to Venezuela. But the place is on the verge of being a failed state. Caracas has one of the highest murder rates in the world. Be very, very careful.

If you are serious, why not try another part of Venezuela? I still think you are crazy to try it. Though I look forward to the trip report.

Gato4Astrid:

--- Quote from: Awesome on December 10, 2016, 04:55:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Too dangerous, and even one of my Barranquilla Facebook friend who has a brother living and owning business there.  She went to work for him too.  Told me it is best to meet her in BAQ if it comes to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version