It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: interesting report on colombia jake and medellin.  (Read 5180 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: interesting report on colombia jake and medellin.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 12:02:19 PM »
http://todaycolombia.com/what-took-medellins-top-american-pimp-so-long-to-get-caught/

It amazes me how there are so many stories out there in print and no one tells that one that is on the street.

If you go to the Juan Valdez in Lleras in the morning and talk to the guys that actually knew Jake....you get a completely different take on what happened.

First off....Jake wasn't well liked by the expat gringos....even the ones that stayed in his apartment....so I tend to believe them when they say they never saw Jake with an underage girl nor did he ever offer to introduce anyone to an underage girl.

According to them what happened was Jake was being investigated for months unknowingly and they just couldn't find a reason to nail him. So they set up a sting.....under cover gringo calls Jake up and says he wants some thing "fresh" "underage".....and offers Jake 30 million pesos....according to the guys at Lleras that was the 10 thousand dollars they found in his apartment. Because Jake never had that kind of cash....they say everything he owned would have fit in half a duffel bag. jajaja

Since Jake didn't really deal in underage girls he takes the guy (under cover cop) to el centro where he finds an underage street walker and takes them to a motel in el centro where he was arrested and the girl was taken into custody. If you look at the arrest photos Jake is in some cheap run down motel....not in his apartment. In fact the guy nor the girl ever set foot in his apartment.....all the video (made for TV) where they break the door in of his apartment was just for that made for TV.....the police had already gotten the keys to Jakes apartment when they arrested him at the motel....they could have just opened the door with the keys....but I guess that doesn't make for good TV  viewing . jajaja

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 04:06:43 PM »
First off....Jake wasn't well liked by the expat gringos....even the ones that stayed in his apartment....so I tend to believe them when they say they never saw Jake with an underage girl nor did he ever offer to introduce anyone to an underage girl.

woww, first, i know a few gringos, including myself who couldnt stand the weirdo. first and only time i met him, i thought he was bi-polar because his personality would swing from nice, to freaking aggressive and strange.  underage girls, im sure its all in his hard drives, it will come out.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 04:06:43 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 12:30:59 AM »

underage girls, im sure its all in his hard drives, it will come out.

I'm not sure of anything....if they don't find anything on his hard drives to indicate that he had contact with minors prior to the sting where they enticed him ( with 3o million pesos) to introduce the under cover agent to a teenage street walker then I would say he could claim entrapment if he were in a U.S. court....not sure how they handle it in Colombia.

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 02:40:50 AM »

I'm not sure of anything....if they don't find anything on his hard drives to indicate that he had contact with minors prior to the sting where they enticed him ( with 3o million pesos) to introduce the under cover agent to a teenage street walker then I would say he could claim entrapment if he were in a U.S. court....not sure how they handle it in Colombia.

I think he's screwed either way, but hopefully less screwed if what you say is true about the entrapment.  And if he's as broke as the Juan Valdez guys say then it's going to be hard for him to afford decent representation.  Maybe those two hot sisters he was working with will remain loyal and help him out in his time of need.

Offline buencamino3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 06:00:49 AM »
While prostitution is legal I believe pimping is not and from the sound of it he did a lot of that so he'd be on thin ice regardless.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 08:12:44 AM »
A foreigner already sticks out like a sore thumb overseas. This guy doesn't appear to have made intelligent attempts to maintain a relatively low profile. No wonder that he pissed off people and from all sides at that. Doesn't appear that he made a fortune either. Even if he had, guys like that don't usually quit----they're forced to. When it comes to things like power,  business, sex, drugs and money, very few people retire early voluntarily. The 'game' consumes them, ultimately destroying not only them, but often their families as well.

I see older people all around me, working well into their seventies and even into their eighties. I just don't get it. Some truly enjoy it I suppose, some have to for the money, some are afraid that they won't be able to deal with retirement and having idle time. But they finally retire when their bodies are broken down and sick, unable to enjoy life like they could've before. I plan be out, retiring before or close to age 60, making about what I do now and then when social security kicks in (if it's still around) actually making a bit more, inflation included.

I want to 'retire'--travel, dance and dine, while I still have good legs and teeth. Don't have to, but my wife's all about us selling the house, getting an apartment or otherwise low maintainance condo and downsizing so we can be more mobile---no kids, pets, not too many 'things' to weigh us down.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 08:58:01 AM »
I want to 'retire'--travel, dance and dine, while I still have good legs and teeth. Don't have to, but my wife's all about us selling the house, getting an apartment or otherwise low maintainance condo and downsizing so we can be more mobile---no kids, pets, not too many 'things' to weigh us down.

Exactly what I did. I love watching the maintenance crew putting up the Christmas lights, mowing the lawns and trimming shrubs, making sure the pools are clean etc.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 07:46:22 PM »
"Jake" sort of makes something my wife says to me when I'm pissed and ready to go up against the machiavellian ' bosses' in my work come to mind:

"Honey: Remember it's the nail that sticks out that gets hammered"

Last time I didn't listen, I got my nail hammered to the tune of five grand, when they pulled a few weeks of fluff overtime work from me---work I'd already had signed a contract for. Live and learn...

Just having gone thru a hurricaine, it's interesting how the pines and willows, trees that bend with the wind, fared a lot better than the stiff, stubborn oak, pear and pecan trees. The trees that failed to be more flexible were the ones that fostered their own destruction, killing people and taking out homes and busineses.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 06:47:00 AM »

Didn't you once recommend Jake as a Relationship adviser Cali?

I can just see what would happen if CaliPro ran for Public office..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbxqjDht8S4

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 06:17:45 AM »
Just a joke buddy, hope you are not offended.. :) :)

I am a serious about this as you were about using Jake as "Relationship Adviser"...

Pretty funny video eh?

Its form CBC from the 80s..CBC would never allow this type of politically incorrect stuff now-a-days..

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 11:30:16 PM »
Just a joke buddy, hope you are not offended.. :) :) 

Who cares if he's offended?  Cp absolutely did recommend jake as someone that YOU Expat should seek out for relationship advice.  He didn't care if you were offended when he told you that.

Cp posts fb profiles of pimps, whoremongers, very young looking prepagos, and claims to be sleeping with different women every night while he's in Colombia.  Then he starts crying like a whiny little b*tch when I called him a sleazeball.  Smh...

Expat yea I know I've taken plenty of opportunities to degrade you and insult you, and it's true I do see you as a socially awkward, confused, creepy, degenerate, but you're still a couple of notches above calipro.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 05:16:36 AM »
I see Mr. Rogers is back in the neighborhood.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 05:16:36 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 09:23:13 AM »
There are three types of women in this world...... and I readily admit.....I'm most attracted to the third kind.

If anyone knows where I can get a high quality print of this so I can have it framed and hung in my living room I would greatly appreciate it.
It isn't everyday that you can find just one photo that spells it out like this one does. jajaja
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:27:12 AM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 08:52:18 PM »

Who cares if he's offended?  Cp absolutely did recommend jake as someone that YOU Expat should seek out for relationship advice.  He didn't care if you were offended when he told you that.

Cp posts fb profiles of pimps, whoremongers, very young looking prepagos, and claims to be sleeping with different women every night while he's in Colombia.  Then he starts crying like a whiny little b*tch when I called him a sleazeball.  Smh...

Expat yea I know I've taken plenty of opportunities to degrade you and insult you, and it's true I do see you as a socially awkward, confused, creepy, degenerate, but you're still a couple of notches above calipro.

Look what crawled out of the sewer again LOL :D :D

Offline Calipro

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 10:45:53 PM »
While prostitution is legal I believe pimping is not and from the sound of it he did a lot of that so he'd be on thin ice regardless.

Buencamino

My girl was talking with one of her girlfriends on the phone and I over heard her say "con mi maduro"......I think she just called me her old man....do you know if the term "maduro" has any other connotations other than "mature".

I'm thinking about dumping her as I like to be referred to as "papasito".

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 09:00:15 AM »

Buencamino

My girl was talking with one of her girlfriends on the phone and I over heard her say "con mi maduro"......I think she just called me her old man....do you know if the term "maduro" has any other connotations other than "mature".

I'm thinking about dumping her as I like to be referred to as "papasito".

Just be glad she doesnt call you "El Viejito" o "El Marrano"

Better just ignore and have good sex..

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 02:15:48 PM »
Caliper can't say, I'll ask around. Course it could refer to a ripe platano which could be a compliment. If she ever calls you chucho drop her like a hot potato.
Hermosamente feliz

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5872
Latest: Eugenewes
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864