It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: SENDING MONEY CREATES A MONSTER  (Read 41851 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: SENDING MONEY CREATES A MONSTER
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2014, 04:31:01 PM »
You are always going to have to give money to a colombiana whether she's your novia or a prepago it's just that with the PP you give it right away while with the novia there will be a short grace period. But you will have to give it or the relationship, either one won't last. With the generally huge difference in incomes it's not unresonable.
see my story above...

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2014, 10:54:08 PM »

Which goes back to BCC's preference for women that don't need financial assistance of any kind. He's of the opinion that dating girls from more affluent backgrounds rules out the possibility of getting serious about a girl that secretly has alterior motives.

I actually think people should do whatever they want. I just suggest people understand motives. The profiteers sell this to gringos in a certain way. That culturally Latinas don't care about age or looks much and just want a "mature" and "stable" guy.

I had my motives. My wife had hers. You all have your motives and the women you meet have them. Wouldn't you prefer to know what they are? And maybe... just maybe... you don't blindly trust the people trying to sell you something. The guy selling you the used car has his motives too and they aren't necessarily in your best interest.

I really liked the attention I got in higher end parts of Latin America but the women weren't all falling out of their barstools to date me. I guess some people just want to live the story in their head.

Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2014, 08:32:51 PM »

LatinSharpei,

Thanks for telling your story. I don't think sending money created a monster the monster just finally came out. Don't take much of the blame on this one. Many guys have similar experiences. The longer I did this and the more women I dated the more callous I became. You have to look out for yourself. The best thing to do is try and encourage the monster, if one is there, to come out as early as possible. Pay attention without letting on you are doing so. Take mental notes while watching out of the corner of your eye.

Maybe these are learned skills. It seemed I did better after getting burned myself. I had a sweet you woman that seemed to turn into a monster but truth be told she was probably a monster all along. She just covered it up well. After that I didn't hesitate to dump someone at what I felt like was too many red flags. It is just too easy to move on to the next one.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2014, 08:32:51 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »
Yeah..don't try to find Your Puta  "Eliza Do-Little" and try to change her..it don't work..Don't be "Capitan Salva Puta"..it's a wasted effort and will only fok you up in the end..

Once you've been selling your body--giving sex for money, it changes you forever. Whether you want to put it all behind you and try to forget about it or not, you never lose that awareness that sex and your body in particular, are saleable commodities. When things get rough, it all too often simply becomes another option they can exercise. And they think about it, rough times or not. It skews their perspective forever.

I've seen too many guys take up with 'bar girls' thinking that hot dogs, apple pie, Chevrolets and the USA would turn them into good girls. It rarely, rarely does. (They do like the hot dogs though)

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2014, 02:11:39 PM »
I don't beleive in giving money to anyone...Novia..esposa..whatever..at least before the level of trust is deep enough to have kids..which may take years..She can live with me and I pay the rent.. I pay for trips..maybe help her out with education and give occaisional gift.... but giving straight cash.. forget it..if they don't like it go back to the Barrio Boys for the beatin' and cheatin'..

Remember recent "date" I had with a young Colombiana.."why did you split with your last Novia".. "He used to beat me up and cheated on me" like most Colombianos. Then mentioned that it was her birthday.. 'Puedas dar me un regalo"..I said for " your birthday "Regalo" I promise I won't beat you up or give you the Clap" ..en espanol por supuesto..

You are always going to have to give money to a colombiana whether she's your novia or a prepago it's just that with the PP you give it right away while with the novia there will be a short grace period. But you will have to give it or the relationship, either one won't last. With the generally huge difference in incomes it's not unresonable.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2014, 02:18:12 PM »

This post is right-on..

Which goes back to BCC's preference for women that don't need financial assistance of any kind. He's of the opinion that dating girls from more affluent backgrounds rules out the possibility of getting serious about a girl that secretly has alterior motives. A "live for the moment" girl like LS's ex never realized that adjusting her behavior would have meant more money for her in the long run. All she had to do was control herself and ride it out. But there are girls with enough common sense to be on their best behaviors and endure having a relationship with a man they don't truly love to improve upon their quality of life. Luckily that's as rare in Colombia as girls that don't need or want financial assistance. With a Colombiana, those true colors almost always shine through.

I still think it's a tad bit unrealistic to rule out poorer girls because of how difficult it is to find decent work in Colombia (especially for a woman). There are women out there from affluent backgrounds that wouldn't need a peso from you but they are few and far between. You eliminate entirely too many good women that may not be in the best situation financially, but would have no intention of using you for what you could give them if you were in a relationship. They are out there. When I was dating if I liked a girl I would always give them a chance regardless of their estrato. During that time I met plenty of barrio girls that were only interested in a new iPhone or a Michael Kors purse, but I also met a few that wouldn't even let me pay for a meal or their taxi fare. I also dated girls with money that were only interested in what I could give them. Ultimately socio-economic status has nothing to do with virtue, character or personality.

As I previously explained a girl knowing English can be tricky as well. Colombians that know English fluently not only took English classes but they almost always frequently associate with foreigners. That can obviously be a good thing if she's a hotel receptionist or an Avianca Flight Attendent. But if there's no gleeming explanation for how she can speak English fluently in a country like Colombia, I'd research her background before getting too attached. Some guys (especially in Brazil) have no problem settling down with a girl they know worked as a prostitute at some point in the past. I'm not one of them.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2014, 02:24:46 PM »
Sounds like you found a "Stealth" interesada with that one Researcher..thing to remember is, these girls are really a lot dumber than us.. and it's easy to eventually find the "Hidden Agenda"..as LONG AS YOU ARE THINKING WITH THE BIG HEAd. LET THE LITTLE ONE DO THE THINKING AND IT'S ALL OVER BEFORE THE GAME EVEN STARTS..
LatinSharpei,

Thanks for telling your story. I don't think sending money created a monster the monster just finally came out. Don't take much of the blame on this one. Many guys have similar experiences. The longer I did this and the more women I dated the more callous I became. You have to look out for yourself. The best thing to do is try and encourage the monster, if one is there, to come out as early as possible. Pay attention without letting on you are doing so. Take mental notes while watching out of the corner of your eye.

Maybe these are learned skills. It seemed I did better after getting burned myself. I had a sweet you woman that seemed to turn into a monster but truth be told she was probably a monster all along. She just covered it up well. After that I didn't hesitate to dump someone at what I felt like was too many red flags. It is just too easy to move on to the next one.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2014, 02:36:45 PM »
I think it typically starts with some little 'crisis', which is sort of a test. It might even be called a 'loan' but of course you never get paid back. Once you've given in, the crisis's become more frequent and you may find yourself wondering how they ever survived w/o you. Rest assured they did, and that they will survive w/o you again.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2014, 07:27:37 AM »
As soon as they ask for a "prestamo" or sometimes even start complaining about thier "economic situation", I say "Adios"..
I think it typically starts with some little 'crisis', which is sort of a test. It might even be called a 'loan' but of course you never get paid back. Once you've given in, the crisis's become more frequent and you may find yourself wondering how they ever survived w/o you. Rest assured they did, and that they will survive w/o you again.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2014, 09:04:19 AM »
As soon as they ask for a "prestamo" or sometimes even start complaining about thier "economic situation", I say "Adios"..

Yes---and being behind on their rent and on the edge of being thrown out onto the street unless you 'loan' them some money is fairly common too.

Offline buencamino

« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2014, 09:15:53 AM »
I just tell 'em claro que si pero me toca fiar...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2014, 03:25:54 PM »
I knew my wife for 4 years before I actually went to visit her. I never knew until I actually went there--really until after I proposed, that after paying her miserable boarding house's rent and sending some money back to her parents, she was using some of her food money to pay to chat me.

She paid for the internet connection in a café, the web cam--everything. She'd work 12 or more hours a day, then go to the internet café---I'd simply get out of bed and turn on the computer from my home--her evening was my morning. I thought she was so cute, so slim and fit, (still can wear the same size clothes) but she was actually hungry sometimes, I found out later. She only told me after we met and became engaged. I felt awful after I found out. There were times she could barely afford vegetables.

She never asked--never even hinted that she wanted a peso. Pride. She had a airline pilot and a Chicago surgeon she could have picked over me, as I dragged my feet, telling her we could both see other people. She was always there when she said she'd be, or she'd tell me if she was going home to her parents ahead of time. No inconsistencies.

A lot of other women hinted or out right asked for gifts and money. Some had several birthdays every year!. Others would have a crisis suddenly pop up, needing my money to rescue them.

After eight years of marriage, almost all the money she sends home still comes directly from her paycheck. She went and found a house there for us back home and put down a nice down payment from savings she put aside just for that, getting us ahead there--it's almost paid for.

I love her family and I give money when and because I want to and know that every dollar goes towards a good cause. Her earnings pay a fair amount of the household bills here too. They say, "Marry a Filipina and you marry the family too"--it's true, but you don't have to go broke sending money. Same thing holds for marrying women world wide--IF you choose wisely.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2014, 05:30:42 PM »

She paid for the internet connection in a café, the web cam--everything. She'd work 12 or more hours a day, then go to the internet café---I'd simply get out of bed and turn on the computer from my home--her evening was my morning. I thought she was so cute, so slim and fit, (still can wear the same size clothes) but she was actually hungry sometimes, I found out later. She only told me after we met and became engaged. I felt awful after I found out. There were times she could barely afford vegetables.

She never asked--never even hinted that she wanted a peso. Pride. She had a airline pilot and a Chicago surgeon she could have picked over me, as I dragged my feet, telling her we could both see other people. She was always there when she said she'd be, or she'd tell me if she was going home to her parents ahead of time. No inconsistencies.

It is called LOVE !!!

Don't forget to treat her something special for Valentine's Day - I am pretty sure you haven't forgotten yet ;)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2014, 05:30:42 PM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2014, 05:33:48 PM »

Last week I 'met' a Peruvian women via Cupid and we exchanged our 'Skype'   (She had 264 contacts name!!).

2 days later, she told me that her laptop isn't hers and her friend wants to sell it for $200 !!!

I asked her for her Western Union details which she gave me.... and then I deleted her skype lol

WTF I don't need this sh*t !!!

Another lady this week, from Colombia....
ME:  "como estas?"
SHE:  "Triste"
ME:  "porque?"
SHE:  "Tengo una problema"

ME (deleted skype)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:35:31 PM by Gato4Astrid »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2014, 05:41:36 PM »

Remember recent "date" I had with a young Colombiana.."why did you split with your last Novia".. "He used to beat me up and cheated on me" like most Colombianos.

Perhaps she deserved to get the beatings as she chose to be with him "bad man" rather than "good man" lol

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2014, 06:18:19 AM »

I just did it right now with a girl from an agency in Cali. Then sent an email to the owner telling him she was not a "buena mujer". Plenty of women in Colombia out there, but only one "prize" like me. I may be old and have saggy balls, but I am "special" and won't lower my standards for anyone..
 :) :D 8)
[size=78%] 8) As soon as they ask for a "prestamo" or sometimes even start complaining about thier "economic situation", I say "Adios"..[/size]

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #166 on: February 14, 2014, 06:22:02 AM »

You give it when your conscience deems necessary- they should never ask.

I knew my wife for 4 years before I actually went to visit her. I never knew until I actually went there--really until after I proposed, that after paying her miserable boarding house's rent and sending some money back to her parents, she was using some of her food money to pay to chat me.

A lot of other women hinted or out right asked for gifts and money. Some had several birthdays every year!. Others would have a crisis suddenly pop up, needing my money to rescue them.

After eight years of marriage, almost all the money she sends home still comes directly from her paycheck. She went and found a house there for us back home and put down a nice down payment from savings she put aside just for that, getting us ahead there--it's almost paid for.

I love her family and I give money when and because I want to and know that every dollar goes towards a good cause. Her earnings pay a fair amount of the household bills here too. They say, "Marry a Filipina and you marry the family too"--it's true, but you don't have to go broke sending money. Same thing holds for marrying women world wide--IF you choose wisely.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #167 on: February 14, 2014, 06:36:54 AM »
Latest girl from Cherryblossoms

"My birthday coming up.......... "    Her CB profile >>>  25 years old | 12/07/1998 | Sagittarius

I asked why is it said December 7th in her profile

"My friend made it.........."

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #168 on: February 14, 2014, 07:26:00 AM »
Back when I was searching online my personal favorite was sending them to Western Union to get money that wasn't there. Then of course they would come back complaining saying the money wasn't there and they had to ride a bus or take a taxi there and wait in line for nothing, etc. Then I would say I made a mistake and send them back again. I've had a girl go up to 5 times before realizing I was screwing her over.

Some guys have told me it's a mean thing to do and I don't know what kinds of other things could result from playing such a mean trick on someone, but my goal is make these lying pieces of [snip] stop trying to screw over gringos.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
« Reply #169 on: February 14, 2014, 07:56:43 AM »
Back when I was searching online my personal favorite was sending them to Western Union to get money that wasn't there. Then of course they would come back complaining saying the money wasn't there and they had to ride a bus or take a taxi there and wait in line for nothing, etc. Then I would say I made a mistake and send them back again. I've had a girl go up to 5 times before realizing I was screwing her over.

Some guys have told me it's a mean thing to do and I don't know what kinds of other things could result from playing such a mean trick on someone, but my goal is make these lying pieces of [snip] stop trying to screw over gringos.

I like the way you think my man  8)

I would do the exact same if I were still in the game.
'Some guys would say you/I have no respect for these women, BUT I counter that this is a good way for them to learn to respect someone willing to take a chance on them and spend your time getting to know them and maybe realize that WASTEING someones time for personal gain is a bad thing.
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #170 on: February 14, 2014, 10:45:15 AM »
Isn't the goal to find the right woman rather than the impossible task of trying to fix all the broken people you run into in life?

If you got some entertainment out of screwing with her then okay. But I doubt she stopped the game she is playing because it probably has worked out for her in the past.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #171 on: February 14, 2014, 11:56:21 AM »

Thats the problem..but if sites like this and word-of-mouth changes the mentality of the GUYS out there, maybe the "game" will work a lot less and be a lot harder in the future...

Isn't the goal to find the right woman rather than the impossible task of trying to fix all the broken people you run into in life?

If you got some entertainment out of screwing with her then okay. But I doubt she stopped the game she is playing because it probably has worked out for her in the past.

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #172 on: February 14, 2014, 01:21:37 PM »

Thats the problem..but if sites like this and word-of-mouth changes the mentality of the GUYS out there, maybe the "game" will work a lot less and be a lot harder in the future...

Oh I don't know about that. There seems to be plenty of middle age and older gringos that want very young Latinas (and that is just fine). I've had this exact same conversation with an older gringo in Costa Rica. He wants young ticas but has no desire to sleep with hookers. I told him that if you want really young girls there is likely to be financial considerations involved. Maybe she just works in a restaurant or goes to college, but you'll be helping her afford that new cell phone, buying her nice meals out, and just in general buying her some nice things. And if she needs a little cash now and then to meet the bills you'll help her out. Overall she's inexpensive and much hotter than the old gringas back home. So that's generally the deal for some if they go that route.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #172 on: February 14, 2014, 01:21:37 PM »

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #173 on: February 14, 2014, 05:01:53 PM »

I did that many times in the past to 'African' ladies (or men) lol

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #174 on: February 14, 2014, 05:18:32 PM »

You guys are cracking me up. That is hilarious.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 123