It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Multiple Facebook accounts lol  (Read 1563 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Multiple Facebook accounts lol
« on: December 16, 2020, 10:48:12 AM »
For those on Facebook, ever notice your Colombian FB friends often have multiple accounts with different names? I wonder why jaja

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Multiple Facebook accounts lol
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 12:22:14 PM »
For those on Facebook, ever notice your Colombian FB friends often have multiple accounts with different names? I wonder why jaja

You can only have 5000 friends per account and if facebook bans one of your accounts then you still have a couple more to fall back on.

It seems to me that most Colombianas use a Facebook account much like a squeeze page.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 03:06:40 PM »
You can only have 5000 friends per account and if facebook bans one of your accounts then you still have a couple more to fall back on.

It seems to me that most Colombianas use a Facebook account much like a squeeze page.

Same thing on Instagram with all these so called “models.” They constantly push the envelope on how much skin they can expose without actually being completely nude. All this in an attempt to drive traffic to sites where people have to pay to see content that’s too explicit to share on social media. Then when they reported and banned, instead of having to create another entirely new page, they have one or more backups. The funny thing is it’s the models reporting each other trying to get rid of competition....even if only for a day or two. Then one model goes live cussing up a storm and threatening the other model they think got them banned with physical violence. I find it all quite entertaining.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 03:10:32 PM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 03:06:40 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 10:43:18 AM »

With the folks I know it's definitely to balance multiple romantic partners via different accounts.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 07:59:42 AM »
Same thing on Instagram with all these so called “models.” They constantly push the envelope on how much skin they can expose without actually being completely nude. All this in an attempt to drive traffic to sites where people have to pay to see content that’s too explicit to share on social media. Then when they reported and banned, instead of having to create another entirely new page, they have one or more backups. The funny thing is it’s the models reporting each other trying to get rid of competition....even if only for a day or two. Then one model goes live cussing up a storm and threatening the other model they think got them banned with physical violence. I find it all quite entertaining.

I should stay off those sites. I am not very tech savy, with all theprivacy settings. and next thing you know my GF says--oh look at all thesegirls you are following mostrando sus tetas y culus..que morboso

She caught me typing on this site once and got jeaulous because she thought it was soe typeof dating site

Even Facebook I am scared to get pictures and videos of  travel and mountains , because who knows who will post comments ...  "who is that chica standing next toyou on the summit??"

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2020, 06:06:47 PM »
With the folks I know it's definitely to balance multiple romantic partners via different accounts.
My wife was convinced this was a dating site too. She finally realized it wasn't but it took some work to convince her.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293