It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Speed Dating in Colombia  (Read 2810 times)

Offline SpeedDating

• Probie
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Speed Dating in Colombia
« on: March 07, 2016, 02:44:35 PM »
Are you traveling to Bogotá, Medellin or Cali, Colombia? Are you a single looking to meet some great people and see where it goes? You don’t have enough time to spend looking for blind dates without being secure of at least making a valuable connection?
No problem, we are Speed Dating in Colombia, we make speed dating events in the cities of Bogotá, Medellín and Cali, and we gather up to 40 singles, make sure your time around is well spend, we will make sure you have a great time, meet up to 20 persons of the opposite sex, you have 5 minutes to be charming.
At the end of the night we take the results, evaluate them and in less than 24 hours you will get an Email from us with the contact information of those who made a connection with you, don’t be worry, if you mark someone as bad he/she won’t receive your information.
What are you waiting for? Make your reservation today and we will do the rest.
Easy, Fast, Secure… We are Speed Dating in Colombia.
Here are our links:
http://www.speeddatingincolombia.com
mailto:info@speeddatingincolombia.com
(+57) 313 858-8024

If you guys have any questions i'll be around to answer all of them

Offline Ricardo1

Re: Speed Dating in Colombia
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 08:22:20 PM »
Wow! 

Imagine speed dating with meager spanish skills, and little knowledge of Colombian women.  What beauty!

interesting concept tho! 
but I think we've seen this before -  TLC tours!

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 12:44:25 PM »
Are you traveling to Bogotá, Medellin or Cali, Colombia? Are you a single looking to meet some great people and see where it goes? You don’t have enough time to spend looking for blind dates without being secure of at least making a valuable connection?
No problem, we are Speed Dating in Colombia, we make speed dating events in the cities of Bogotá, Medellín and Cali, and we gather up to 40 singles, make sure your time around is well spend, we will make sure you have a great time, meet up to 20 persons of the opposite sex, you have 5 minutes to be charming.
At the end of the night we take the results, evaluate them and in less than 24 hours you will get an Email from us with the contact information of those who made a connection with you, don’t be worry, if you mark someone as bad he/she won’t receive your information.
What are you waiting for? Make your reservation today and we will do the rest.
Easy, Fast, Secure… We are Speed Dating in Colombia.
Here are our links:
http://www.speeddatingincolombia.com
mailto:info@speeddatingincolombia.com
(+57) 313 858-8024

If you guys have any questions i'll be around to answer all of them

WHY make the website in Spanish when you are writing in ENGLISH here? !!!

If you wish to attract NEWBIES, do write in English in your website pages as well as you already have them in Spanish.  not everyone who is travelling in Colombia already know Spanish.  During my 1st trip, I only knew little Spanish, and therefore wouldn't look twice in your website if I were the newbie!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 12:44:25 PM »

Offline SpeedDating

• Probie
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 01:50:14 PM »

WHY make the website in Spanish when you are writing in ENGLISH here? !!!

If you wish to attract NEWBIES, do write in English in your website pages as well as you already have them in Spanish.  not everyone who is travelling in Colombia already know Spanish.  During my 1st trip, I only knew little Spanish, and therefore wouldn't look twice in your website if I were the newbie!

We are already working to make the alternative of switching lenguages.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 07:29:36 PM »

We are already working to make the alternative of switching lenguages.

Great ;)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2016, 07:54:49 PM »
Use Google transvestite, lol, Google Translate. Free----no need to buy the translator lunch. I just wrote to a merchant in Singapore. I wrote in English and had GT translate it into Malay for me. I think it did----the merchant responded and $300 showed up in my bank account from Singapore anyway, so it worked good enough!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline SpeedDating

• Probie
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 06:43:09 AM »
Also, if you contact us through our email or phone number (You can even write to us on WhatsApp) we can talk in english since all of our team members knows english well enough..

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 05:31:36 PM »
Use Google transvestite, lol, Google Translate. Free----no need to buy the translator lunch. I just wrote to a merchant in Singapore. I wrote in English and had GT translate it into Malay for me. I think it did----the merchant responded and $300 showed up in my bank account from Singapore anyway, so it worked good enough!

I was implying for newbies since not all newbies know how to use Google translator lol

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467