It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Desperate Colombiana single mothers qnd old gringos..  (Read 9181 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Desperate Colombiana single mothers qnd old gringos..
« on: November 11, 2019, 03:44:12 PM »
 Isnt it amazing how these Colombianas get knocked up.once,the local boys wont have anything to do with them..

So they go searching on the internet for the simp marrano gringo to raise their.illegitimate offspring of some négligent barrio boy..doesnt matter how old, fat, deformed the gringo is, how he dresses, his personal hygene, or how far above the floor his scrotum.hovérs..

And there is always some desperate cuck from Chicken Lips Alabama, Moose Dick Idaho., Cowturd Saskatchewan or Snakesperm Queensland chomping at the bit to marry the bruja and take her and the little cabrones to their home country..even if she has multiple kids from different fathers..

What in the name of foch is the problem?.Aint the sheep in your home country good enough for you all?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Desperate Colombiana single mothers qnd old gringos..
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 06:12:10 PM »
Isnt it amazing how these Colombianas get knocked up.once,the local boys wont have anything to do with them..

So they go searching on the internet for the simp marrano gringo to raise their.illegitimate offspring of some négligent barrio boy..doesnt matter how old, fat, deformed the gringo is, how he dresses, his personal hygene, or how far above the floor his scrotum.hovérs..

And there is always some desperate cuck from Chicken Lips Alabama, Moose Dick Idaho., Cowturd Saskatchewan or Snakesperm Queensland chomping at the bit to marry the bruja and take her and the little cabrones to their home country..even if she has multiple kids from different fathers..

What in the name of foch is the problem?.Aint the sheep in your home country good enough for you all?

You must be ecstatic, knowing all the well educated, super hot single, unattached chicas are exclusively yours for picking! Like fish in a barrel- candy from babies....Dying to see some pictures!!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 07:04:21 AM »
I tried to.post this on another much more active Forum.but the moderator (typically) banned my post..as too offendive to too many members there..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 07:04:21 AM »

Offline Oiga!

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 06:22:54 PM »
Expat I think the reality is that very few colombianas with children actually end up with the abuelos you describe. I have met in person a few couples but the man was much younger. I think there are many single gringos in their 40s or 50s who are willing to take on another (Colombian) man's kids if the mother is hot enough. And let's face it. The sole reason the "foreign bride" thing has functioned over the years is quid pro quo. Older gringo (who often can't compete in his home market) wants hot young Latina. Said hot young Latina has one or more kids, zero economic options in her home country and wants to bring the latter to the US (or Canada). 

Offline Chris D.

• Probie
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 11:12:03 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with an exchange of goods and services. It is just how things work.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 06:13:52 PM »
Expat I think the reality is that very few colombianas with children actually end up with the abuelos you describe. I have met in person a few couples but the man was much younger. I think there are many single gringos in their 40s or 50s who are willing to take on another (Colombian) man's kids if the mother is hot enough. And let's face it. The sole reason the "foreign bride" thing has functioned over the years is quid pro quo. Older gringo (who often can't compete in his home market) wants hot young Latina. Said hot young Latina has one or more kids, zero economic options in her home country and wants to bring the latter to the US (or Canada).

Your saying the same as me.. guys get tired of shaggin sheep and BBWs so they import the Brady bunch

Wherears in Colombia, these women with kids have an SMV (Sexual Market Plavce Value) of 0, unless they are hot, which means theget an SMV of 5, which for Colombians, is good emough to hump and dump, but not for a long term relation.

Take them to the states and the SMV goes up 3 or 4,meaning "Monkey Branching" time- all the richer, younger , better looking but sill desperate  guys are trying to get your wife, even though she has 2 kids

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 11:53:10 AM »

Your saying the same as me.. guys get tired of shaggin sheep and BBWs so they import the Brady bunch

Whereas in Colombia, these women with kids have an SMV (Sexual Market Place Value) of 0, unless they are hot, which means theget an SMV of 5, which for Colombians, is good emough to hump and dump, but not for a long term relation.

Yhe desperate simp.gringos take them to the states and the SMV goes up 4 to 6 meaning "Monkey Branching" time- all the richer, younger , better looking but sill desperate  guys are trying to get your wife, even though she has 2 or more kids

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 04:32:00 PM »

Wherears in Colombia, these women with kids have an SMV (Sexual Market Plavce Value) of 0, unless they are hot, which means theget an SMV of 5, which for Colombians, is good emough to hump and dump, but not for a long term relation.

Take them to the states and the SMV goes up 3 or 4,meaning "Monkey Branching" time- all the richer, younger , better looking but sill desperate  guys are trying to get your wife, even though she has 2 kids

The Brady Bunch would be a better deal than most of these guys are getting At least husband had his sons.
A lot of the guys don't even have children of their own and are signing up to raise another guy's kids And the vast majority are doing it in the States with only a slightly better looking woman than they can get otherwise
They a few of them make it to Colombia and suddenly realize that instead of a one point jump in looks they can get a 3 or 4 point jump

Offline Fuzzyone

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 03:41:02 PM »
  I just have one question how is papi going to get his young girls if they are not desperate?

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 09:09:34 AM »
  I just have one question how is papi going to get his young girls if they are not desperate?

HA HA   I wonder what happened to him?  He has got to be pushing 60 plus by now.   I met him once for a drink in Vegas over ten years ago with my wife.  He is a very nice guy in person.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 09:36:01 AM »

HA HA   I wonder what happened to him?  He has got to be pushing 60 plus by now.   I met him once for a drink in Vegas over ten years ago with my wife.  He is a very nice guy in person.

Most people are..coukd be fightingvtooth and nail.on the Forums.

Too many people use anonounimity (sp)and become " key board warriors"

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2019, 07:46:23 PM »

It's been said here so many times before--that were we to meet anonymously--say over a drink or at a mall food court, we'd probably all get along pretty well--actually better (initially) than we do here. 

Although over the years just about everything here has been said repeatedly--- for the questionable benefit of the uninitiated, more often than not it's fallen on their deaf ears.

And once again, after those guys not heeding our advice end up doing a crash and burn, very few have the cojones to fess up here, never mind telling others the 'red flag warnings' are well worth heeding.

"""But she looked and sounded soooo good, I just knew she was 'the one' for me""""

(And that us naysayers were just a bunch of crotchety party poopers)

Yet another guy blinded by an ass, a set of tits, a pretty face on a girl--who initially treats his every wish as if it's her command.....

We were in Atlanta and my wife looked disgustingly (thankfully) at a huge highway billboard, advertising cheap (cheap for HER) divorces, with the bold print line: "Undo the I do!"

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 08:08:35 PM »
I tried to.post this on another much more active Forum.

What forum are you referring to? 

Please P.M. me if you don't want to share publicly. Would like to know what other (more active) forums there are that I might be missing out on.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 08:08:35 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2019, 04:40:46 AM »
What forum are you referring to? 

Please P.M. me if you don't want to share publicly. Would like to know what other (more active) forums there are that I might be missing out on.

They are Colombian general  Forums..not finding Latin Women Forums

https://www.expatexchange.com/colombia/liveincolombia.html

http://colombiaconnection.freeforums.net/

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2019, 05:03:34 AM »
Getting back to the subject..seems to be the same problem in Europe.

I have a Venezuelan friend whos sister has two kids and she has been dating an Italian.

I guesss he is going to import the whole "Brady Bunch" to Italy.

The same thing with the Spaniards..which is strange because I saw many beautiful Spanish girls in Barcelona..though all young.

Guess it must be feminism and the 90 - 10 rule. Ten percent of the hot "alpha" guys sleep with 90 percent of the women. The other 90% of the men left with the 10% ugliest dogs ..and the sheep.

This is a bit of an exageration but there is a lot of truth  to it ( 90 %/10% rule)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 12:55:28 PM »
Getting back to the subject..seems to be the same problem in Europe.

I have a Venezuelan friend whos sister has two kids and she has been dating an Italian.

I guesss he is going to import the whole "Brady Bunch" to Italy.

The same thing with the Spaniards..which is strange because I saw many beautiful Spanish girls in Barcelona..though all young.

Guess it must be feminism and the 90 - 10 rule. Ten percent of the hot "alpha" guys sleep with 90 percent of the women. The other 90% of the men left with the 10% ugliest dogs ..and the sheep.

This is a bit of an exageration but there is a lot of truth  to it ( 90 %/10% rule)
Yes most of western Europe including Italy and Spain is feminist ....

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 07:28:11 PM »
Yes most of western Europe including Italy and Spain is feminist ....

I am an incorrigible flirt and while I wasn't there for long periods of time (August/Sept 19), I sensed that the guys in the cities of Italy and France had a better chance of 'getting lucky' than the fellows in London, Monaco and Geneva.

The French babes were stylish, surprisingly friendly and often cute. The Italian gals were more overt, they seemed 'hotter' in a good way. Sensuous, more eye contact--there, my wife noticed they sorta 'liked' me more, were more inclined to smile, touch than in other places. Hotter, just like the weather there.

Lotta romance in France, just not exactly the same as in Italy. They say you fall in love in France and f_ck like hell in Italy and I kinda believe that.

I think it's more a young man's game in France, whereas in Italy, even an older guy with game probably has a better chance at scoring.

Even my wife and I were more physical than usual, more infatuated in/with Rome and Florence.

That said,  Paris is the one we'll go back to 1st. More mystery to me, more layers of the sweet onion to unpeel there. Potential...

Venice had a less intense sexual vibe, even with its romantic gondola rides, top of the line architectural beauty, it's surrounding islands, etc. Hard to explain.

London and Geneva seemed more 'politically correct'--with interactions between the sexes more formal.

But I can see how even guys in their 80s in Rome have affairs a lot--that town loves the game of lust and love like no other I've seen.

If the Beach Boys were European,  the song would've gone:

"I wish they all could be hot Italian girls"--LOL

« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 08:13:24 PM by robert angel »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 350