It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Cali Vip and Latin Encounters  (Read 4266 times)

Offline DragonballT

Cali Vip and Latin Encounters
« on: February 14, 2006, 07:16:57 PM »
Both of these places have nice websites and look very professional.  However, there customer service seems to be lacking.  I get no replies back to emails or in terms of Latin encounters sometimes there emails just bounce.  Latin Encounters says they have video and more pictures of the girls but when you pay you find the video not working and there fancy little picture viewer doesn't work on any girl past ID 700.  Well I still have to give these companies a chance I think.  Maybe its just the online part of there company that sucks.  Do others have similar experiences with dealing with them?  Did anyone actually use there service in Colombia and how was that.  If you dont recommend it can anyone recommend a Cali agency.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 09:07:59 AM »
Hello DragonballT
I have used both LE and Cali Vip along with All Colombian Girls ACG.  What you see on the website is indicative of what you will experience generally.  Things are very inconsistent when it comes to these agencies.  If you go in knowing this you will be much happier when you arrive and experience it first hand.  Some of the facts are that many of the women on these sites are not truly available and others are just looking for a free lunch.  :x  There parties or socials consist of a few dozen plain Janes with perhaps 3 or 4 lookers.  Sometimes if only a couple men show up for the “Tour” the parties would be canceled and you would simply go on dates with woman of your choosing in lieu of a party environment.  

On the bright side there are many women who (Depending on who you are) will be interested in meeting and perhaps marrying a foreigner.  Just be prepared with a long list of names and expect that of your first 5 options perhaps 1 or 2 may be truly available.  In my experience the options I planted farther down my list turned out to be both beautiful and available.   :lol:
I like ACG the most of the 3 aforementioned agencies.  If you have any other questions than fire away.

Here is a question for you.  Did LE sell you email addresses of the girls?  They told me they did not even do that because that is not what they are about.  :D

Fathertime
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline DragonballT

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 05:08:11 PM »
No never got that far with them.   I actually was going to purchase there personalized search where you give them your top list of girls and they find out who is most interested in you.  Give you a top 3.  I might still do that but if they cant even run there site and answer emails how can I expect that to go smoothly.

I bought a bunch of addressses from Calivip.  The return rate on them is bad.  After doing some research I found some of the knockouts on there site are reportedly dating men on other sites.    2 of the addresses I purchased the site the following day changed them to dating someone.  That really got me thinking that buying email addresses are a waste of time and money.  I ordered some letters to be translated about 3 weeks ago.  It took forever for them to translate it the first time.  Another letter I sent them they never translated.  I guess right now they have some Internet problem because they answer there email maybe once a week. I dont know why they dont disclose this because I'm sure others are frustrated as well. They have a nice website and I like there exclussive gallery.  I figured that maybe there too busy hooking up guys with different girls and thats why the online part of there business sucks.  However, it sounds like who knows what your going to get service I receive now is what I should expect if I go there.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 05:08:11 PM »

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 09:19:59 PM »
I do not like the emails and phone calls.  The best thing to do would be start learning spanish and get your ass to Colombia ASAP.  Start going out with the women and see what the real situation is.  Just remember to go with that long list of options.  Expect 40% of your dates not to show up and try to stay for at least a week. It only takes one and you will have a lot more then that in front of you.
Good luck
Fathertime
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline DragonballT

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 07:25:10 AM »
Yeah I have come to the same conclusion.  Email seems more of a waste of time than anything.

Anyway anyone knows why the same girls same pictures seems like the same videos on Calibest and the whole Latindreamtours collection of sites are found on Latin Encounters.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 201