Forum > Off-Topic Items

Safe retirement?

(1/5) > >>

robert angel:
Geeze, my first day retired, I thought I'd go to the beach. Weekday,  figured it'd be quiet and I'd relax and think a bit, look for the hard to find shark teeth in the shell and debris. (found one too). But safe, I THOUGHT.

Well along my stroll,  I came along these women having a a Bachelorette party.....They asked if I'd snap a picture of them. Sure, I said. Fun bunch. Then, they asked if they could have a picture with me in it.

Mind you, this wasn't late afternoon--they'd been drinking, but it wasn't even 2PM. After the group pic, the gal in the low cut one piece swim suit, with the colorful headband, gave me a little gift...

A straw shaped as penis, with her lipstick all over the cock head tip. Then she told me, "I'm at the Hilton till Sunday...."

I should've gone to the gym!

mambocowboy:

--- Quote from: robert angel on May 26, 2018, 11:46:35 AM ---Geeze, my first day retired, I thought I'd go to the beach. Weekday,  figured it'd be quiet and I'd relax and think a bit, look for the hard to find shark teeth in the shell and debris. (found one too). But safe, I THOUGHT.

Well along my stroll,  I came along these women having a a Bachelorette party.....They asked if I'd snap a picture of them. Sure, I said. Fun bunch. Then, they asked if they could have a picture with me in it.

Mind you, this wasn't late afternoon--they'd been drinking, but it wasn't even 2PM. After the group pic, the gal in the low cut one piece swim suit, with the colorful headband, gave me a little gift...

A straw shaped as penis, with her lipstick all over the cock head tip. Then she told me, "I'm at the Hilton till Sunday...."

I should've gone to the gym!

--- End quote ---
Lmfao Rob! Great to see you enjoying treatment

Wildstubby:
I'm sure the wife knew about that photo op, didn't she Robert?;)

mambocowboy:

--- Quote from: mambocowboy on May 26, 2018, 04:16:18 PM ---Lmfao Rob! Great to see you enjoying treatment

--- End quote ---
Enjoying retirement,  meant to say

robert angel:

--- Quote from: Wildstubby on May 27, 2018, 07:14:44 PM ---I'm sure the wife knew about that photo op, didn't she Robert?;)

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah! Told my wife the whole, straight up truth as soon as she got home from work. After all, I explained the babes approached ME, asking me to take a picture of them. They used their cameras and I thought 'what the hell' ---and they offered to text me a couple pics--I said "sure."

I was thinking of texting them back before they left yesterday, and saying: "It was fun little time--I hope the wedding went well and that you enjoyed your stay here", but decided not to.

I enjoy photography and actually took several shots, after encouraging them to take advantage of the angle of the sunlight, to 'strike a pose', etc.

We made some small talk, they explained that they were in from Charlotte, NC. I could tell they were educated, professional types and yet still surprisingly sweet.

But they'd probably had 2 or 3 beers each, were for sure feeling frisky and when a bachelorette party is in a different place far from home, let's just say even 'nice girls' sometimes do things they wouldn't DREAM of doing back home. And maybe they thought that I could be some 'good clean fun' - - in a dirty kinda way, I suppose, LOL. Who knows?

I don't know if they were just humoring an old man or if they had real 'designs' on me.

That one babe (ironically the one I thought was sexiest) who told me her name and their hotel was the one who gave me that outrageous straw, with the cock and balls as a gift (hint?) --it actually had a lot more red lipstick on it, but most came off in my bathing suit pocket--didn't all show in the pic.

But again, sure as hell, I told my wife and showed her the crazy sex straw--the whole story. Rest assured, in a NY second, she had that straw in the trash can, talking about STDs, asking me if there were any other 'details'--if they took it any farther...

I am super lucky that she doesn't get upset when as I do, I look at and flirt with hot looking babes whenever I want.

But she's dead serious that if I get 'physical', if I chat or text those hotties, I'll have hell to pay!!

I've got a pretty darn good situation with a beautiful, faithful, and lovely young wife, who also has a great job.

Soooo---as  Clint Eastwood, as 'Dirty Harry' said:

"A man's got to know his limitations"

https://youtu.be/_VrFV5r8cs0

And my chances of finding another beautiful, tolerant, quick to forgive and much younger, non gold digging woman at my age and on my 'so so' retirement income, are next to zero!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version