It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Is this crazy?  (Read 29379 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Is this crazy?
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2018, 06:25:52 PM »

I was in Flagstaff, Arizona last year to watch my grandson play football and about half the high school was Navajo and Hopi. One thing I noticed about the Native girls - they were either unattractive or gorgeous - there were very few in between. At least to my taste.

A lot of those Native Americans, especially on the reservations, eat an awful amount of junk food and become fat and increasingly unhealthy.
But that's also the trend in the USA's lower socio economic groups pretty much across the board.
Eating a healthy, well balanced diet, especially if you lean towards more organic foods, takes more work, time and money.
The corporatization (is that a real word?) of our food supply, is killing us.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Wildstubby

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2018, 09:06:42 PM »
Robert angel said:
Sounds good, did you by chance mean to write "Stanford"? There are quite a few fine schools out there, but Stanford's in a select few, for sure.
That was a Stafford loan. If you make too much money to get a low/no interest government student loan, and you don't have the coin in the bank for a real education, you use the Stafford loan. Borrow money for 8.9% with 10 years to pay it off. The amount of interest was phenomenal! That's what sold him on paying the loans off!

Offline buenopues4

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2018, 07:33:59 AM »
A lot of those Native Americans, especially on the reservations, eat an awful amount of junk food and become fat and increasingly unhealthy.
But that's also the trend in the USA's lower socio economic groups pretty much across the board.
Eating a healthy, well balanced diet, especially if you lean towards more organic foods, takes more work, time and money.
The corporatization (is that a real word?) of our food supply, is killing us.

That is the case with the Tohono O'odham or Papago Indians of southwestern Arizona. For thousands of years they lived on desert plants and animals. Any meat they consumed such as peccary was extremely lean. Then almost five hundred years ago the Spanish arrived bringing cattle. Today almost all of them are fat and there's a huge incidence of diabetes. 500 years is a blink of an eye in evolutionary terms and their bodies have not had time to adapt to the high fat diet initiated with the arrival of the conquistadors. Some have tried to revert to a diet supplied by the Sonoran Desert but the problem is it doesn't taste very good.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2018, 07:33:59 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2018, 09:19:02 AM »

That is the case with the Tohono O'odham or Papago Indians of southwestern Arizona. For thousands of years they lived on desert plants and animals. Any meat they consumed such as peccary was extremely lean. Then almost five hundred years ago the Spanish arrived bringing cattle. Today almost all of them are fat and there's a huge incidence of diabetes. 500 years is a blink of an eye in evolutionary terms and their bodies have not had time to adapt to the high fat diet initiated with the arrival of the conquistadors. Some have tried to revert to a diet supplied by the Sonoran Desert but the problem is it doesn't taste very good.

It's cheaper to use high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar, and they put it in just about everything, even some baby formula brands. But it's awful for the body. It gets people fat and on their way to diabetes. Stresses the liver and kidneys.

A lot of foods are loaded with saturated fats, which clogs the arteries, which makes it harder for our hearts to push our overweight bodies.

They try and artificially 'enrich' many foods, which tends to make them run through our systems faster than more natural foods. You get (if you can afford it) meat or poultry in a 3rd world country and cook it in a pot, you don't end up with all the water left over like you do in the states.

More meat factories are adding "liquid adhanced solutions" to packaged meat, which in addition to adding profitable weight, serves as sort of an 'embalming fluid' which stops the meat from turning green, keeping it on the shelf longer.

Milk is so full of hormones, that third grade girls are needing to wear bras and by the 4th grade, a lot of boys develop mustaches. Then, the big factories that produce our food supplies use more antibiotics than the human population consumes.

A real scary story is to look at pig giant Smithfield meats and their Chinese ownership. They've messed up a big area of the southern USA, mostly populated by poor people, who need the crappy jobs, jobs that don't pay enough for them to move away from the toxic zone. Like nuclear power plants, paper mills and mega meat processing factories,  they're usually alongside water they need for 'processing' which becomes unusable for recreation. They also spray the water into the air and on crops, as a sick form of 'fertilizer'.

Meanwhile, look at the ingredient label on what you buy at the grocery some time. So many strange sounding ingredients.  Our general rule is: "If you can't pronounce the ingredients,  don't buy it"

Our "Protectors"--- the FDA-- Federal 'Food and Drug Administration" really doesn't do much to safeguard our health.

Like environmental pollution,  it all boils down to greed for profit.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 10:43:18 AM by robert angel »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2018, 11:57:57 AM »
buenospues4 said:
Its interesting that you note that. My novia's 7 year old daughter, who eats like a bird and is relatively small, is concerned about becoming obese when she comes to live here because of all the extra 'nutrients' we place in our food.
Its ok to be conscience of what goes into our food but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Many things use Xanthan gum as a thickener. At first you might think it is prudent to shun it from your diet because it is artificial. However, having worked in the facility that used to produce almost half of the country's intake of Xanthan gum, I can say that it is 100% natural. It is derived from organisms that live on seaweed! Also, it is used a lubricant in the oil drilling industry because it is slick and biodegradable!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2018, 04:02:58 PM »
buenospues4 said:Its interesting that you note that. My novia's 7 year old daughter, who eats like a bird and is relatively small, is concerned about becoming obese when she comes to live here because of all the extra 'nutrients' we place in our food.
Its ok to be conscience of what goes into our food but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Many things use Xanthan gum as a thickener. At first you might think it is prudent to shun it from your diet because it is artificial. However, having worked in the facility that used to produce almost half of the country's intake of Xanthan gum, I can say that it is 100% natural. It is derived from organisms that live on seaweed! Also, it is used a lubricant in the oil drilling industry because it is slick and biodegradable!

It is an interesting product and in a way, not that different from cheese, albeit a more recent invention. And like cheese, if people knew exactly how it 'came about' they might unfairly go "eeewwwie"

Despite the somewhat novel name, most people can pronounce it!

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2018, 08:32:28 PM »
Xanthan gum dry is as abrasive as sandpaper, wet it's like snot on a doorknob!

Offline ag1987

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2018, 09:35:44 AM »
Happy Friday, all!

A bit of an update for you, albeit not a positive one:

As many know, Jamie sends your profile to the women you express interest in, once they return their interest, he sends the positive replies to you. Any that are out of the Barranquilla area, he recommends communicating with to see if there is enough of a reason to bring them to Barranquilla during the visit. Great.

I had 4 solid profiles of women whom were outside of Barranquilla. I sent notes to each and had a response from one within a couple hours. I had invited in the e-mail to move the conversation to WhatsApp and/or FaceBook if that was better. This one who responded is the "triple-threat" as I have seen described here; speaks English, has a tourist visa, and is attractive. 26 years old, a nursing student, lives at home with parents and younger sister (unfortunately age 15, ;) ). Conversation moved to WhatsApp (last Monday), video chat with her till wee hours of the morning. She's been to the US before and worked as a Au Pair in suburbs of D.C. Daily conversations, video chatting, phone calls, etc. Decide, well [snip], she's great so far, why not fly down and meet her and her family? She loves the idea and we agree to this weekend. I book a flight + hotel in Laureles (near her home) and she's going to pick me up with the parents.

Around 17:30 yesterday, her WhatsApp profile has turned "grey" and her FaceBook is now deactivated. Phone calls don't go through. [snip]. Interestingly enough, her profile was on Jamie's site yesterday afternoon, but is now gone. Called Jamie (didn't mention that I would be flying to Medellin this weekend) for his take, he thought perhaps her phone was taken by someone and messed with. I sent her an e-mail to the original address we connected through but never heard back...

"Ghosted" is the new term people use nowadays I have found out. Sent Jamie an e-mail asking if she mentioned anything in her request to have her profile removed - sent him some other profiles as well for my January trip. Hope to hear back over the weekend. I'm not interested in the whole get to know ahead of time BS now after this. Will call American and see if I can re-coup or get some sort of credit for the airfare. Sucks to have this happen. Never sent her money or anything of value (she never asked, either) so she hasn't "gained" anything so to speak. My gut feeling is that her parents and family were unaware of her being on Jamie's site/interest in foreign men and, once they caught wind of this somehow, intervened and went nuts on her. The last thing I said was that I was beginning to pack my bags and was excited.

Live and learn. I still plan to go and hope that getting in front of these women will yield a better outcome. This was insane, weird, and a bunch of other adjectives at the same time.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2018, 10:05:53 AM »
Happy Friday, all!

As many know, Jamie sends your profile to the women you express interest in, once they return their interest, he sends the positive replies to you. Any that are out of the Barranquilla area, he recommends communicating with to see if there is enough of a reason to bring them to Barranquilla during the visit. Great.

I had 4 solid profiles of women whom were outside of Barranquilla. I sent notes to each and had a response from one within a couple hours. I had invited in the e-mail to move the conversation to WhatsApp and/or FaceBook if that was better. This one who responded is the "triple-threat" as I have seen described here; speaks English, has a tourist visa, and is attractive. 26 years old, a nursing student, lives at home with parents and younger sister (unfortunately age 15, ;) ). Conversation moved to WhatsApp (last Monday), video chat with her till wee hours of the morning. She's been to the US before and worked as a Au Pair in suburbs of D.C. Daily conversations, video chatting, phone calls, etc. Decide, well [snip], she's great so far, why not fly down and meet her and her family? She loves the idea and we agree to this weekend. I book a flight + hotel in Laureles (near her home) and she's going to pick me up with the parents.

Around 17:30 yesterday, her WhatsApp profile has turned "grey" and her FaceBook is now deactivated. Phone calls don't go through. [snip]. Interestingly enough, her profile was on Jamie's site yesterday afternoon, but is now gone. Called Jamie (didn't mention that I would be flying to Medellin this weekend) for his take, he thought perhaps her phone was taken by someone and messed with. I sent her an e-mail to the original address we connected through but never heard back...

"Ghosted" is the new term people use nowadays I have found out. Sent Jamie an e-mail asking if she mentioned anything in her request to have her profile removed - sent him some other profiles as well for my January trip. Hope to hear back over the weekend. I'm not interested in the whole get to know ahead of time BS now after this. Will call American and see if I can re-coup or get some sort of credit for the airfare. Sucks to have this happen. Never sent her money or anything of value (she never asked, either) so she hasn't "gained" anything so to speak. My gut feeling is that her parents and family were unaware of her being on Jamie's site/interest in foreign men and, once they caught wind of this somehow, intervened and went nuts on her. The last thing I said was that I was beginning to pack my bags and was excited.

Live and learn. I still plan to go and hope that getting in front of these women will yield a better outcome. This was insane, weird, and a bunch of other adjectives at the same time.

Live and learn indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2018, 01:52:25 PM »
Happy Friday, all!

Probably nothing to do with her parents. I’ve heard of that happening but only in really affluent circles. Colombian parents may be a bit apprehensive about foreign men but they know the score as well as we do. Their daughters have a much better chance at a happy marriage and a better quality of life by getting with a gringo and leaving Colombia. There may be some level of disrepute that comes along with Paisas dating gringos because of the assumptions people make but still.

Sounds to me like an old (or current) boyfriend may have caught wind of her meeting someone else and intervened. Nothing wrong with her Whatsapp or her Facebook profile....you’re just blocked. And I think Jamie is trying to tell you in a very nice way that her boyfriend is the one that got ahold of her cell and realized you two were communicating. Probably got super pissed and then she placed the blame on him because he cheats, drinks too much, etc. Then he probably went into pleading mode promising to change, then they had awesome makeup sex and that’s all she wrote. I’m just making assumptions here but this is crap I’ve seen happen a thousand times down there. You can offer those girls the world but they can’t let go of that first love, barrio boy.

Thing about Colombian guys is they don’t ever give a $hit about their women more than when there’s a risk they may lose them to another man. A Colombiano can have a wife, a family on the side, a girlfriend and a cousin of that girlfriend that he’s secretly f&cking and if you mess with any of them he’ll be threatening your life. This is especially true with the poorer guys because I think they feel like the only thing they have of real value is their “stable” of women. What trips me out is a lot of these guys can’t contribute a single peso to help raise their children, but if a gringo is interested in giving their ex and their child a better life they’d rather them continue to struggle. I’ve even heard of Colombianos charging gringos so their children could leave the country with their soon to be stepfathers.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 02:16:11 PM by benjio »

Offline benjio

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2018, 02:40:22 PM »
Ag,

If you think these women just sit around, honorably studying and working, maintaining a pure and virtuous life of complete abstinence, waiting on a gringo knight in shining armor to come and save them from the evil clutches of the machisimo death trap that is Colombia, don’t!!! If they are attractive there is almost ALWAYS a guy they are at the very least still sleeping with. And usually there’s some first love that broke their virginities that can come back and get it any time he wants.

It’s not that Colombianas are inherently unfaithful. It’s the distance!!! They’re human beings. They get lonely...and even worse, they get horny!!! The trick is finding a woman with enough sense to realize she deserves and can have so much more. One that is willing to work at the relationship with you. Those are your keepers. And there are plenty of them down there. Good luck!!!

Offline ag1987

« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2018, 02:47:28 PM »
b,

Who knows what the reason behind it is - we video chatted in the mornings, afternoons, evenings...all over the map. If she had/has a ex in the picture, I couldn't have done anything different to figure that out. Glad to hear what you write in the second paragraph. Definitely looking for one of those!!

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2018, 03:00:29 PM »
Don't feel bad and chalk it up to a 'lesson learned'. I had the same kind of thing happen to me rather 2 times in 2 different ways. First time met a younger girl in her early 30's which was ok with me. Broke the 'golden rule' about making a trip to see one woman. Anyway, what I thought was a relationship on all cylinders I felt within the first 3 minutes it wasn't going to work. All she kept doing was talking to her 'abuela' on the phone. Fortunately for me I knew another woman in the city that saved the visit for me. 2nd time was I had talked with a woman from Bq. I mean we had been talking for 3 years (first one from colombiacupid), before I decided to make a trip there. However, when I go there, she engages the 'cloaking device'. Finally I got pissed and asked her what happened. She gave me the proverbial  :'( icon. I told her 'ciao!' and deleted her. I had others to meet so it was no great loss. So it happens. These women are fickle as the day is long. You learned, now put it behind you but always keep a weary eye about!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2018, 03:00:29 PM »

Offline buenopues4

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2018, 03:15:33 PM »
Happy Friday, all!

Not to be unkind but it sounds like she just changed her mind and decided not to make the commitments involved in meeting you. It is comforting to rationalize but at 26 I doubt her family had anything to do with her backing out. I think you've learned a good lesson early: the "getting to know you"  shyt is an invention of the agencies to generate more income. Colombian girls are no different than you or me, it's quimica at first viewing or it's "move on". So skip this nonsense which really has zero credibility in Colombia and make your play when you meet them in person in person. If you want to communicate with a colombiana before arrival narrow it to two weeks prior or less.

Offline ag1987

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2018, 08:01:42 PM »
Yep, no comms from me until arrival. I jumped the gun being excited about the prospect of someone who seemed genuine - made plans to meet in person as fast as reasonably could given hoops I have to jump through for foreign travel...lesson learned.

Face-to-face (physically in person, not a video chat) is the only way now.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2018, 08:31:22 PM »
Yep, no comms from me until arrival. I jumped the gun being excited about the prospect of someone who seemed genuine - made plans to meet in person as fast as reasonably could given hoops I have to jump through for foreign travel...lesson learned.

These lessons are most valuable to learn as early as possible.  And the hard advice you're getting is hard earned and spot on...

Offline benjio

« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2018, 07:36:56 AM »

Don’t beat yourself up too much. No one ever listens to advice here when they first get started. I knew a girl in Barranquilla personally and Jamie and I warned a guy about her...still didn’t listen!! We all have to learn on our own. I can’t tell you how many times I ignored Jamie thinking to myself, “what does he know about my relationship?” or “he doesn’t even know this girl personally!!” And he was spot on. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Women are complex creatures no matter where they are from. But there are gender specific cultural influences that very few can escape from. This is why I said get to know the culture. Jamie has been there for decades though. If Gringos dating Costeña Women were a sport you could wager on he’d be a billionaire. The best advice I can give you is to take his and his staff’s advice at all times...no matter what your gut or anything below that is telling you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 07:42:02 AM by benjio »

Offline ag1987

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2018, 08:14:02 AM »
Thanks benjio, appreciate it. Just over a month away from my trip (starts 17JAN). Holidays will make that time go by quickly.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2018, 09:31:56 AM »
Majority of these women are so flaky...to be brunt..espescially  the ones in the agencies and on the internet sites

The best philosphy with Colombian women is "guilty until proven innocent" ..dont take anyone seriously until they have proven their sincerity beyond a shadow of a doubt..no.matter  how much initial "chemistry" you seem to have, how much sex and affection they give you initially.

The majority are so wish washy and some are downright evil narcisists. A lot of them have been highly "damaged " by years of abuse by family members, boyfriend and by themselves by their own bad decisions.

As far as ex or present boyfriends, your lucky he didnt wait until you were in Colombia , and you were a lot more emotionally attached to her, and he steals her phone, sends you threatening messages along with nude photos of her (like happened to me). Or worse yet, arrive at your meeting place with her on a moto with a gun (like happened to a friend)

And yes the barrio Boy treats her like crap.. but gets insanely jealous when she gets a better deal from a relatively well off gringo.

But she sticks with him..and then when he impregnates her and abandons her, or she gets tired of his cheating and physical and  emotional abuse , and she "hits the Wall" at 30 or 35 ..she says " I dont Like Colombian men" and she goes back on the internet search for a Gringo or foreigner Simp to take care  of her and her illegitamite child or children..when the actual.meaning of the words " I dont like Colombian men is" no self respecting quality Colombian Man is gonna  be interested (other than as a piece of ass) in a 35 yo  plus single mom( espescially..but  bit Aldo appplies to a childless women of the same age and with similar  issues , damage and  baggage  as well)  with all types of baggage who has "hit the wall"  as far as atractiveness ..they leave that to the bobo gringo simps..

When you get a flaky chica like this it is time to drop them right away, block them, tierra quemada .."ghosting" as you say ....flakiness is a sign of bigger issues..a signs that she is"damaged goods"
In your case..and everyone elses..its a"numbers" game...get the numbers up..you shoukd be meeting with at least 12 or 14 when you are there which mean a minum of 30 contacts before you go.

Also listen to what the girl says..and read between the lines..since you dont have any Colombian friends yet.. best to bounce things off of Jaimie..
Have patience and be tenacious. You think its difficult in your 30s ..imagine being in your 50s or 60s..
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 09:42:46 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline benjio

« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2018, 10:39:49 AM »

As far as ex or present boyfriends, your lucky he didnt wait until you were in Colombia , and you were a lot more emotionally attached to her, and he steals her phone, sends you threatening messages along with nude photos of her....

Been there!!!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2018, 11:29:11 AM »
Majority of these women are so flaky...to be brunt..espescially  the ones in the agencies and on the internet sites

The best philosphy with Colombian women is "guilty until proven innocent" ..dont take anyone seriously until they have proven their sincerity beyond a shadow of a doubt..no.matter  how much initial "chemistry" you seem to have, how much sex and affection they give you initially.

The majority are so wish washy and some are downright evil narcisists. A lot of them have been highly "damaged " by years of abuse by family members, boyfriend and by themselves by their own bad decisions.

As far as ex or present boyfriends, your lucky he didnt wait until you were in Colombia , and you were a lot more emotionally attached to her, and he steals her phone, sends you threatening messages along with nude photos of her (like happened to me). Or worse yet, arrive at your meeting place with her on a moto with a gun (like happened to a friend)

And yes the barrio Boy treats her like crap.. but gets insanely jealous when she gets a better deal from a relatively well off gringo.

But she sticks with him..and then when he impregnates her and abandons her, or she gets tired of his cheating and physical and  emotional abuse , and she "hits the Wall" at 30 or 35 ..she says " I dont Like Colombian men" and she goes back on the internet search for a Gringo or foreigner Simp to take care  of her and her illegitamite child or children..when the actual.meaning of the words " I dont like Colombian men is" no self respecting quality Colombian Man is gonna  be interested (other than as a piece of ass) in a 35 yo  plus single mom( espescially..but  bit Aldo appplies to a childless women of the same age and with similar  issues , damage and  baggage  as well)  with all types of baggage who has "hit the wall"  as far as atractiveness ..they leave that to the bobo gringo simps..

When you get a flaky chica like this it is time to drop them right away, block them, tierra quemada .."ghosting" as you say ....flakiness is a sign of bigger issues..a signs that she is"damaged goods"
In your case..and everyone elses..its a"numbers" game...get the numbers up..you shoukd be meeting with at least 12 or 14 when you are there which mean a minum of 30 contacts before you go.

Also listen to what the girl says..and read between the lines..since you dont have any Colombian friends yet.. best to bounce things off of Jaimie..
Have patience and be tenacious. You think its difficult in your 30s ..imagine being in your 50s or 60s..
Epic post! Hard earned advice. That's why I think gringos should sow their oats there for awhile before thinking about a serious relationship.  The more options you have, the more power you have....

Offline ag1987

« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2018, 12:15:12 PM »

Awesome post, thank you. Yes, glass is half full and DEFINITELY am thankful that for whatever reason this happened, it happened while my two feet were still on U.S. soil. Goddamn if I were to arrive and she/family is a NO-SHOW. I didn't sense any flaky-ness from her so it came as a shock to get the ghosting in this manner. Only so much you can do from afar, so being boots-on-ground will be much better. I went all out with Jamie's service and asked to have the translator for each day I am there (small discount if you added it with lodging). Previous poster's experiences all endorsed it and felt like it was a great value to them during their limited time in country. I just sent Jamie more profiles for him and his staff to send out to gauge interest, I am hopeful to have 15-20 to meet when I am there.

Offline buenopues4

« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2018, 05:07:06 PM »
The horror stories (expat's) don't just end badly for the gringo. About five years ago El Pais published a story in which a girl from Terron (invacion above Cali) had been communicating with a gringo who was sending her money. Her novio found out and tried to extort money from the gringo. That failed (probably language barrier) so the novio and a friend brought her to Rozo on the outskirts of Cali and killed her.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2018, 05:07:06 PM »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2018, 06:25:00 PM »
buenopues4 said:
The horror stories (expat's) don't just end badly for the gringo. About five years ago El Pais published a story in which a girl from Terron (invacion above Cali) had been communicating with a gringo who was sending her money. Her novio found out and tried to extort money from the gringo. That failed (probably language barrier) so the novio and a friend brought her to Rozo on the outskirts of Cali and killed her.
One of the earlier remote relationships I struck up was with a woman from Cali. Everything was going great until I received a message saying mother needed an operation and brother who was taking care of her lost his job, yada, yada, yada. But it and the subsequent message that followed which wanted money from me, were way out of syntax of the original messages. I could tell it wasn't her that wrote it because you could see the difference in the thought pattern and word usage. Big red flag! I dropped it and buried it like a cat turd. One thing to remember is if you see that proverbial red flag, drop it and cut your losses! Its just not worth the trouble!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2018, 12:17:07 AM »
Happy Friday, all!

I don't understand....you are going to call American airlines for a credit?

So you never cancelled your flight before it took off and never got on the plane?

Let us know what what happens with that.

How do you know her facebook account is deactivated or maybe you are just blocked?

You should send the link to her facebook account to someone else to see if they can see it.

If I had a ticket to Medellin with time off....I would have gotten on that plane.
There are more hot women per square mile in Medellin than any other place on earth.

The problem with marriage agencies is that the best looking and most desirable women aren't in them. If you have the time and money ....you will almost certainly have better luck by opening yourself up to entire population of any city you visit as opposed to the small cross section of women that are willing to join a marriage agency.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 338