Forum > Latin -> Introductions and Ice-Breakers

Colombianos aint necessarily smarter than Gringos when t comes to women

<< < (2/2)

Elexpatriado:

--- Quote from: utopiacowboy on March 19, 2018, 09:36:19 AM ---Don't underestimate the power of brujeria. It happened to my two brothers-in-law who used to have a different 18 year old on their arms every weekend. They both ended up married to some real witches which is the only way I can explain it!

--- End quote ---

Do you actually believe that?

They are not brujas. They are narcisists. They are used to manipulating and conning men from an early age.

REad up on Narcism. A lot of Narcisists have been burned at the stake because they were thought to be "witches"

Calipro:

--- Quote from: robert angel on March 18, 2018, 07:42:57 PM ---+1 And with almost all the Colombianas having smart phone, internet access, they're a lot more savvy nowadays on how to 'get over' on gringos-- who they can all too often lead around by the balls already.

--- End quote ---

Could be if the it is some sex starved gringo
But at least colombiana is putting out and he is being lead around by his balls
Which is a much better lot than the beta bitches I see being lead around by their nose in the US
While not getting any tail at all Jajaja

utopiacowboy:

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on March 19, 2018, 11:04:23 AM ---Do you actually believe that?

They are not brujas. They are narcisists. They are used to manipulating and conning men from an early age.

REad up on Narcism. A lot of Narcisists have been burned at the stake because they were thought to be "witches"

--- End quote ---

I was joking but Colombians certainly believe in brujeria. If you could see the women these guys are stuck with it really would make you wonder what power they have over my brothers-in-law.

mambocowboy:

--- Quote from: Calipro on March 19, 2018, 01:54:48 PM ---Could be if the it is some sex starved gringo
But at least colombiana is putting out and he is being lead around by his balls
Which is a much better lot than the beta bitches I see being lead around by their nose in the US
While not getting any tail at all Jajaja

--- End quote ---
Exactly. At least Colombianos bang hot women...

Calipro:

--- Quote from: mambocowboy on March 20, 2018, 08:44:08 AM ---Exactly. At least Colombianos bang hot women...

--- End quote ---

And Colombianos sure as hell don't worry about women leaving them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version