It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Tribute to Eric - "Windmill Boy"  (Read 17957 times)

Offline lswote

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Tribute to Eric - "Windmill Boy"
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »
I never spoke with Eric in a message, but I read all of his trip reports when he was going to Japan and Viet Nam and China.  He had a very sweet attitude and he was so transparent.  He would tell about his trips and include all the details including his feelings towards the ladies he was interested in.  He had such gentleness and class.  I am so sad to find out he is gone. :'( :'( :'(

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Tribute to Eric - "Windmill Boy"
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »
And his poor wife, caught betwixt and between. Did anyone hear if she got her citizenship before he passed away? If so, or rather either way, is she staying in the US or going back to China?
Last info I got from Kat, if I remember correctly, she had gotten her green card and was planning to finish her education in New York State before seeking employment in California.  She already has a degree from China, but an accounting degree from a U.S. university is worth more in the job market here.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864