It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: pervert gringo in poblado metro medellin,  (Read 8066 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
pervert gringo in poblado metro medellin,
« on: May 05, 2017, 06:01:08 PM »
from my friend today, and people wonder why gringos have such a horrible reputation in medellin, wowww

Es que en la estación poblado tomamos el metro y se montó un gringo el tipo era joven y estaba guapo osea estaba bien y se veía serio  en el metro veníamos muy apretados  demasiada gente entonces las mujeres estaban felices de tenerlo al lado por que era extrajero y lindo y yo vi que él se acercaba a muchas mujeres y era respirando fuerte y estaba muy pegado a ellas lo hizo con 4 mujeres luego en otra estación se acercó a mí y se me pegó a mi cuerpo yo estaba incómoda no tenía a donde moverme era mucha gente entonces sentí algo en mi pierna como un paquete algo que me incomodaba pero crei que era un bolso o algo que el llevaba pero pasaron 3 estaciónes y él seguía muy pegado a mi y sentía la misma presión en mi entre pierna entonces ya empecé a sospechar que quizas era su pene entonces en una estación trate de empujarlo y tener más espacio cuando una señora grito y me dijo niña tenga cuidado mire este tipo cómo viene cuando miramos tenía su pene a fuera osea nos estaba tocando con su pene a todas entonces en ese momento se abrió la puerta del metro y salió corriendo y se montó al metro de bajada que iba al sur en ese momento quise llorar fue mucho tiempo que estuvo tocándome  es un asqueroso idiota depravado
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:16:40 PM by mudd »

Offline hopgoodenia

• Probie
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: pervert gringo in poblado metro medellin,
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 01:17:17 AM »
I also hate the ones that never shower.  They also give all other gringos a bad reputation. 

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 08:21:11 AM »
What is up with no punctuation? My wife used to do this too. Just big long paragraph with no punctuation at all. Jesus, let's see some periods, commas, paragraphs. I shamed her into punctuation but it is a Latin American disease.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 08:21:11 AM »

Offline Ricardo1

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 10:01:03 AM »
What is up with no punctuation? My wife used to do this too. Just big long paragraph with no punctuation at all. Jesus, let's see some periods, commas, paragraphs. I shamed her into punctuation but it is a Latin American disease.

don't mean to hijack the thread - just replying to UC's  point.

I found the same to be true when I started exchanging snail mail/letters and email later, with Colombianas.  I found that they put little importance on punctuation, which depends on how much they write (outside of texting/chat) or maybe their educational history - could be other factors I don't yet understand. This was the case even with the well educated (engineer, teacher, etc.)

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20150902-the-mysterious-origins-of-punctuation
[/size]
[/size]"It is only now, with computers more widespread than printing presses ever were, that punctuation is again showing signs of life. The average 15th Century writer would have little difficulty in identifying the marks of punctuation that grace the computer keyboard, but they might be a little more surprised by the emoticons and emoji that have joined them on our screens. Punctuation, it turns out, is not dead; it was just waiting for the next technological bandwagon on which to leap. Now we’ve found it, it’s up to us readers and writers once more to decide how we’re going to punctuate our words for the next 2,000 years.[/i]
[/size]Keith Houston is the author of Shady Characters, The Secret Life of Punctuation, Symbols & Other Typographical Marks. More of his work can be found [/color]here."[/font][/i]

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 10:32:47 AM »
Whether it's Spanish, Portuguese or a host of Asian languages and dialects, most computerized translation programs make the 'put into English' translation sound weird, stilted---even if the original in native language was 'A' grade writing.

Not ready for prime time, I don't think...

I sometimes think I could surely make a bundle of money just 'cleaning up' the writing that comes from Chinese and Korean product listings and manuals. They're often so bad that they're laughable and some come from huge companies.

Just Asian wrist watches alone have some bizarre brand names, like 'Hungwell', 'Wanghard'---cripes, some people there even give their own children 'Western' sounding names that are often ridiculous, ('Whirlpool, 'Ziplock', 'Hiphop'..) but the parents think the western sounding names will help their children's future someday.

Guys--besides punctuation in writing, do your wives have difficulty at times with past and present tense,  single, plural reference, subject verb agreement, etc? My wife's language, dialect is heavily Spanish influenced and it's been a challenge for her, although by working really hard, she's come a long, long way.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 09:07:28 AM »

yeah, im sure when she wrote it in facebook, she was pretty upset and pissed off lol.    i hate it when they write thee or four words, then another four words and  again and again and the message just keeps going down down the page , when they could just put it all in one paragraph geezzz

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 05:05:25 PM »
from my friend today, and people wonder why gringos have such a horrible reputation in medellin, wowww

Es que en la estación poblado tomamos el metro y se montó un gringo el tipo era joven y estaba guapo osea estaba bien y se veía serio  en el metro veníamos muy apretados  demasiada gente entonces las mujeres estaban felices de tenerlo al lado por que era extrajero y lindo y yo vi que él se acercaba a muchas mujeres y era respirando fuerte y estaba muy pegado a ellas lo hizo con 4 mujeres luego en otra estación se acercó a mí y se me pegó a mi cuerpo yo estaba incómoda no tenía a donde moverme era mucha gente entonces sentí algo en mi pierna como un paquete algo que me incomodaba pero crei que era un bolso o algo que el llevaba pero pasaron 3 estaciónes y él seguía muy pegado a mi y sentía la misma presión en mi entre pierna entonces ya empecé a sospechar que quizas era su pene entonces en una estación trate de empujarlo y tener más espacio cuando una señora grito y me dijo niña tenga cuidado mire este tipo cómo viene cuando miramos tenía su pene a fuera osea nos estaba tocando con su pene a todas entonces en ese momento se abrió la puerta del metro y salió corriendo y se montó al metro de bajada que iba al sur en ese momento quise llorar fue mucho tiempo que estuvo tocándome  es un asqueroso idiota depravado

Absolutely ridiculous story and unbelievable scenario

I hope you are smart enough to stay very far away from this women if her only inclination was to post this on Facebook

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 06:52:58 PM »
I am thinking more and more it is a bad idea to post anything relating to one´s personal life on any of these forum sites, as one will eventually be subject to derision and ridicule,

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 08:27:20 AM »
I am thinking more and more it is a bad idea to post anything relating to one´s personal life on any of these forum sites, as one will eventually be subject to derision and ridicule,

I'd agree but this isn't private anymore since she apparently posted it on Facebook

Personally I think Mudd should have posted a link to the story so we could all make  better informed decision on whether a good looking gringo would likely be rubbing his exposed penis on her Jajaja

Or is she just some crazy attention whore
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 08:29:39 AM by Calipro »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 05:24:00 PM »
I hadn't heard that "gringo" story before. An ex novia told me (while we were still novios) that she had an acquaintance who was a Black mother of three and lived in a shack in the corner of a parking lot in Cali who was "discovered" by a wealthy Italian visitor who bought her a house and new car and was so obsessed with her (this Black mother of three) that he even had her regularly followed by private detectives. Later this same ex novia told me about friend, a pretty young calena who had been offered work in a hotel in Chile (blink, blink) but needed a bunch of money to travel. Lo and behold she met a handsome young gringo in Chipichapi who (with no expectation  of sex) gave her a million pesos to help her out.  These are the  urban legends that go round and round in the barrios.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Calipro

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 02:41:58 AM »
I hadn't heard that "gringo" story before. An ex novia told me (while we were still novios) that she had an acquaintance who was a Black mother of three and lived in a shack in the corner of a parking lot in Cali who was "discovered" by a wealthy Italian visitor who bought her a house and new car and was so obsessed with her (this Black mother of three) that he even had her regularly followed by private detectives. Later this same ex novia told me about friend, a pretty young calena who had been offered work in a hotel in Chile (blink, blink) but needed a bunch of money to travel. Lo and behold she met a handsome young gringo in Chipichapi who (with no expectation  of sex) gave her a million pesos to help her out.  These are the  urban legends that go round and round in the barrios.

Bottom line is.....Colombia isn't a good place for people that lack critical thinking skills. LOL!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 07:26:29 PM »
They certainly sound like they're imbeciles, but at least they have imagination and gullible people around them buying their jabberwocky.

If I were looking for some tail down thattaway, what would, concern me is that from what I've heard, lying is such a common occurrence across social - economic lines,  that even the liars sometimes don't even see it as 'lying.'

Games can be fun, as there are two sides, but if I were looking for long term, that sh!t it'd get older faster that a warm soft shell taco.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 01:09:11 AM »
They certainly sound like they're imbeciles, but at least they have imagination and gullible people around them buying their jabberwocky.

If I were looking for some tail down thattaway, what would, concern me is that from what I've heard, lying is such a common occurrence across social - economic lines,  that even the liars sometimes don't even see it as 'lying.'

Games can be fun, as there are two sides, but if I were looking for long term, that sh!t it'd get older faster that a warm soft shell taco.

In Colombia there is lying to trick or to gain some advantage....even Colombians know this is wrong when they do it.

Then there is lying to make themselves look good or to minimize an unwanted outcome (like someone getting pissed off at them)....this isn't lying.... it is positive thinking. jajaja
And if you call them out on it.....well....you are just being negative.

And last but not least....lying because that is the way they want things to be....because God can and sometimes will change reality so things are the way you really want them to be. This is the one that gets me the most....because you could give them a lie detector test and they would pass with flying colors.

With colombianas it is best to leave the talking for entertainment and their actions for telling you what is the truth. And they tend to judge you by the same standard.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:17:43 AM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 01:09:11 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 10:00:28 AM »

In Colombia there is lying to trick or to gain some advantage....even Colombians know this is wrong when they do it.

Then there is lying to make themselves look good or to minimize an unwanted outcome (like someone getting pissed off at them)....this isn't lying.... it is positive thinking. jajaja
And if you call them out on it.....well....you are just being negative.

And last but not least....lying because that is the way they want things to be....because God can and sometimes will change reality so things are the way you really want them to be. This is the one that gets me the most....because you could give them a lie detector test and they would pass with flying colors.

With colombianas it is best to leave the talking for entertainment and their actions for telling you what is the truth. And they tend to judge you by the same standard.

Excellent insight from a insider. Still, I have white hair already and dealing with all that'd irk me.  If I could be like a duck in the rain about it that'd be different....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2017, 05:33:21 PM »
Excellent insight from a insider. Still, I have white hair already and dealing with all that'd irk me.  If I could be like a duck in the rain about it that'd be different....

After all the time I have spent in Colombia.....I can say that I have changed a lot

Nobody can lie to me and make any difference what so ever......because I take nothing for granted absolutely nothing

When my girl finally gets pregnant at the fertility clinic
I'll not only do a DNA test to make sure I'm the father
But also one to make sure she is the mother lol

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2017, 09:05:46 PM »

Its good whem they provide documentation...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 09:07:58 PM »
After all the time I have spent in Colombia.....I can say that I have changed a lot

Nobody can lie to me and make any difference what so ever......because I take nothing for granted absolutely nothing

It would be so funny if it wasnt so true (and so fochin sad :( )

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 06:40:25 AM »
In Mudd´s defense, yes is story sounds incredulous, but he is been around the block long enough to know what is a lie and what isn't.

You can tell what is a lie and what isn't by documentation and ancedotal evidence. She says she is sick has a UTI and has a history of UTI (or bronchitis or whatever) and sends you the documentation, pretty obvious it isn't a lie.

Or if the stories are consistent through out the history , and didn´t change..well probably that story is the truth,

Still there are some very fantastic things that happen and are very difficult to believe.

Sh!t happens to these girls. But the truth is, they will use truths, half-truths, omissions, and in some case, all out lies (along with their other physical and psycological  tools, like sensuality, sex, gaslighting, etc.) to manipulate you and get what they want.

It is Darwinian. They do it subconsciously. They were raised that way based on the depraved environment they lived in during their upbringing. It is very sad but true.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:42:48 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »
never caught the girl in question in any lies or bs stories. she is actually  prob the  most normal girl i know here in medellin.  he words and her story, , i just copied and pasted from  facebook conversation with her.  i would imagine when she wrote it, she was pretty upset and disgusted lol. anyways. their are some real weirdos here in medellin and on the metro, wow, is why  a lot of girls wont use it, they will stay home instead of taking the metro, its a last resort due to so much groping and touching by perverts.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 08:24:41 AM »
never caught the girl in question in any lies or bs stories. she is actually  prob the  most normal girl i know here in medellin.  he words and her story, , i just copied and pasted from  facebook conversation with her.  i would imagine when she wrote it, she was pretty upset and disgusted lol. anyways. their are some real weirdos here in medellin and on the metro, wow, is why  a lot of girls wont use it, they will stay home instead of taking the metro, its a last resort due to so much groping and touching by perverts.

I concur with you on that one. Lot of perverts out there. Gringos and Colombianos and other Latinos.

My Girlfriend gets guys propositioning her all the time, all types, everywhere. And perverts in the streets , on the buses groping, or trying to rob the girls celular or both. I know all they really want from her (or other girls) is just sex or money or her cel phone , nothing  more. Doesnt matter if it is a "Professional" Lawyer or some vagabundo Gamin in the street, or anything in between. All the same- depraved sick perverts.

Its worse in Medellin and  Bogota. A Friend in Bogota has been robbed at knife point several times on the TransMillenio.

The buses in the smaller cities (during the day) and the transport buses between the cities are much better and safer.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 09:48:51 AM »

I concur with you on that one. Lot of perverts out there. Gringos and Colombianos and other Latinos.

My Girlfriend gets guys propositioning her all the time, all types, everywhere. And perverts in the streets , on the buses groping, or trying to rob the girls celular or both. I know all they really want from her (or other girls) is just sex or money or her cel phone , nothing  more. Doesnt matter if it is a "Professional" Lawyer or some vagabundo Gamin in the street, or anything in between. All the same- depraved sick perverts.

Its worse in Medellin and  Bogota. A Friend in Bogota has been robbed at knife point several times on the TransMillenio.

The buses in the smaller cities (during the day) and the transport buses between the cities are much better and safer.

Heavens to morgatude---except for stealing phones, it sounds like Japan, where they have a whole genre of porn depicting pervs groping and worse while using public transportation....

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2017, 11:11:03 AM »

My wife has varying degrees of truth: there's "la verdad", "la verdad la verdad" and there's "la verdad la verdad la verdad".

Offline Calipro

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 02:15:39 PM »

My Girlfriend gets guys propositioning her all the time, all types, everywhere. And perverts in the streets , on the buses groping,

Hmmm

Done of my girlfriends have ever mentioned to me that they have been propositioned in the street or anywhere else let alone being groped. But then again...I have never seen my current girlfriend take a bus anywhere.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 02:15:39 PM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 05:13:12 PM »
My wife has varying degrees of truth: there's "la verdad", "la verdad la verdad" and there's "la verdad la verdad la verdad".

Nice one Mamabo...ahh colombianas...sigh.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2017, 10:05:14 PM »

Nice one Mamabo...ahh colombianas...sigh.
Colombians don't let the truth ruin a good story...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 263