It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: CALI PENTHOUSE FOR RENT!!  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Throw

CALI PENTHOUSE FOR RENT!!
« on: January 30, 2006, 12:10:40 PM »
I have a luxurious penthouse located in the north/west part of Cali, just up the river from the Intercontinental Hotel. Located in an extremely secure building, the penthouse has two levels, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, bar, pool table, office with Vonage and high speed connection, Home Theatre, Private jacuzzi, sauna, steam and swimming pool. Absolutely the most spectacular views in all of Cali. By far the best place to stay in Colombia. View it at

http://www.calipenthouse.com

Offline Cali James

Wow......great apartment Throw
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 09:39:10 AM »
Throw, you did a great renovation with your apartment.  Hands down, it's the nicest looking gringo owned apartment I've yet to see, great views, comfortable decor, everything top notch. Someday if I ever make it back to Cali, looks like a great place for my family to rent.

Take care amigo, James

Offline clone927

RE: CALI PENTHOUSE FOR RENT!!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 08:26:18 PM »
I have agree w/ Cali James. Your Penthouse makes the Intercont'l's rms ( which I have stayed @ ) look like a 2 star motel. I have to stay there next time I'm in Cali ( if avail )
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 08:27:43 PM by clone927 »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 08:26:18 PM »

Offline Throw

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 07:03:49 PM »
Thanks for the nice words.  We work ever hard to keep it in top shape. A number of people have already stayed at the penthouse over the past 6 months and NO ONE has been disappointed.  Everyone from businessmen, to politicians, to entertainers, to guys and their fiance's, to families, to individuals getting plastice surgery.  All have lived and been treated like Royalty during their visit at the penthouse!!!  And so will you!  Let me know if you have any questions...    

Offline wildbilman

Re: CALI PENTHOUSE FOR RENT!!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 05:43:10 PM »
Hi,
Do you still have this apartment? I will be in cali 24-28 november and I would like to rent an apt. instead of staying at a hotel. I'd prefer the privacy.

Thanks- William

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864