It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Poll

Is this for real or is this guy pulling my leg?

true
2 (50%)
false
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: $55,000 mail order bride with a 36 month guarantee  (Read 9447 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
$55,000 mail order bride with a 36 month guarantee
« on: November 23, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
I met a guy in his early thirties the other night along with his 22 year old russian bride.

After talking about colombia, russia and after a lot of drinks the guy admitted that he paid 55 grand to an agency for his wife and she has to stay with him for at least 36 months. After that time she is apparently free to go without financial consequences.

The guy was fairly good looking and obviously has cash on hand and I would rate the russian bride about an 8 and a half. They both seemed happy the woman was openly affectionate towards the guy and the guy told me that if she took off after 36 months he was going to do it again rather than get involved with american women.

Have any of you guys heard of such an agency?

I didn't want to pry and the he clammed up after I called a friend of mine over to listen to this guy's story so I never got the name of the agency.

Dan

I don't see anyway to respond to your post except to modify mine.

I don't know if not being truely in love with the guy makes it fraud but having it set up where the woman walks away with a certain sum of money at the end of the deal certainly does. Although in this guy's case she might have actually walked away with alot more if she had just tricked him into marrying her. I imagine that is why he did it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:15:34 PM by Calipro »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Trips: > 10
Re: $55,000 mail order bride with a 36 month guarantee
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 06:44:51 PM »
I met a guy in his early thirties the other night along with his 22 year old russian bride.

After talking about colombia, russia and after a lot of drinks the guy admitted that he paid 55 grand to an agency for his wife and she has to stay with him for at least 36 months. After that time she is apparently free to go without financial consequences.

The guy was fairly good looking and obviously has cash on hand and I would rate the russian bride about an 8 and a half. They both seemed happy the woman was openly affectionate towards the guy and gut told me that if she took off after 36 months he was going to do it again rather than get involved with american women again.

I didn't want to pry and the he clammed up after I called a friend of mine over to listen to this guy's story so I never got the name of the agency.

Would that not be visa fraud?

- Dan

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 07:30:29 AM »

The guy was fairly good looking and obviously has cash on hand and I would rate the russian bride about an 8 and a half. They both seemed happy the woman was openly affectionate towards the guy and the guy told me that if she took off after 36 months he was going to do it again rather than get involved with american women.

Dan

I don't see anyway to respond to your post except to modify mine.

I don't know if not being truely in love with the guy makes it fraud but having it set up where the woman walks away with a certain sum of money at the end of the deal certainly does. Although in this guy's case she might have actually walked away with alot more if she had just tricked him into marrying her. I imagine that is why he did it.

Huh?

Wasn't there a 'Reply' or a 'Quote' option? I am confused by your comment.

This forum - the Russian forum - is redirected to: www.RussianWomenDiscussion.com.

Feel free to re-post in another forum here at PL, or in the forums at RWD.

- Dan
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 04:45:14 PM by Dan »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 07:30:29 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0