It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Would You Bail on a Woman over One Bad Date?  (Read 4246 times)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Would You Bail on a Woman over One Bad Date?
« on: May 29, 2019, 09:37:18 AM »
I went on a third date with a "local" Latina here in the United States. She is 35. The first two dates went fine.

The third date we agreed upon was her to come to my place for music and a few drinks. Well, she drank three or four strong Cuba Libres and went a little nuts on me. As soon as she finished one, she asked for another. 

I have no issues with a sloppy (charming) drunk. But this gal became like this alter ego bossy, bitchy person. She would not stop talking and talked excessively about her ex-'s. THen she had to tell me about her $7,000 dining set in her two bedroom apartment in blue collar Canoga Park. I am thinking: well who cares. She was married to a guy with a lot of money at one point (or so she says).

At that point, I began to think, "Forget about this. She isn't my cup of tea."

Evenntually we wound up on my bed with next to nothing on. I excused myself to the bathroom and when I came back she was like, "Oh great, you ruined the moment."  I was only gone for one minute.  Suffice it to say, she started saying that maybe it was time for her to go home. Perhaps to her surprise, I took her up on the offer and said, "yes, why don't I take you home now."

As she began to get dressed she got angry and told me she wanted to "kill me."  Her hair had gotten tangled up during our tussle in bed. She got angry about that and cursed a bit. On the way to her house, we pulled over so she could throw up a bit. I told her that was the best thing she could do to feel better.

By the time we got to her place she was feeling better and feeling hungry. She invited me into her place so she could cook me something. I politely said no thank you.

Perhaps I should have slept with her?  I definitely do NOT want a relationship with her.

I think of all the wonderful Latinas I've dated here in the USA and abroad. Plenty of nice normal ladies with no such drama. That is why I passed.

Am I being too harsh to let one drunken/buzzed episode make my decision?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 09:39:52 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Would You Bail on a Woman over One Bad Date?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 10:30:39 AM »
damaged goods,  their is a reason she is single lol eventually she will find somebody desperate enough to put up with her.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
What do you mean one bad date

Sounds like three bad dates

If you go on three dates in Colombia and dont get laid by the third date its over

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 02:07:59 PM »
What a frigging train wreck. Hector, you were a lot nicer to her than she deserved.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 02:16:01 PM »
What a frigging train wreck. Hector, you were a lot nicer to her than she deserved.
You are a gentleman Hector but she sounds awful.

Offline iambboy8012

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 11:17:30 PM »
Wow Hector you handled that quite well. That story reminded me of friend, she’s sloppy like that when she gets drunk, that’s why I never crossed the line with her and we remain just friends. I have come to the conclusion either you love or hate Latinas, because they all have a craziness to them in some way, shape, or form. I love em, so I guess that makes me a little crazy in some way. Lol

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 02:50:00 PM »
I went on a third date with a "local" Latina here in the United States. She is 35. The first two dates went fine.

The third date we agreed upon was her to come to my place for music and a few drinks. Well, she drank three or four strong Cuba Libres and went a little nuts on me. As soon as she finished one, she asked for another. 

I have no issues with a sloppy (charming) drunk. But this gal became like this alter ego bossy, bitchy person. She would not stop talking and talked excessively about her ex-'s. THen she had to tell me about her $7,000 dining set in her two bedroom apartment in blue collar Canoga Park. I am thinking: well who cares. She was married to a guy with a lot of money at one point (or so she says).

Evenntually we wound up on my bed with next to nothing on. I excused myself to the bathroom and when I came back she was like, "Oh great, you ruined the moment."  I was only gone for one minute.  Suffice it to say, she started saying that maybe it was time for her to go home. Perhaps to her surprise, I took her up on the offer and said, "yes, why don't I take you home now."

As she began to get dressed she got angry and told me she wanted to "kill me."  Her hair had gotten tangled up during our tussle in bed. She got angry about that and cursed a bit. On the way to her house, we pulled over so she could throw up a bit. I told her that was the best thing she could do to feel better.

By the time we got to her place she was feeling better and feeling hungry. She invited me into her place so she could cook me something. I politely said no thank you.

Perhaps I should have slept with her?  I definitely do NOT want a relationship with her.

I think of all the wonderful Latinas I've dated here in the USA and abroad. Plenty of nice normal ladies with no such drama. That is why I passed.

Run Forest Run! Life's too short, too many options better than having sex with, never mind a frickin relationship, with--someone with a bad, unpredictable 'attitude'.

Anywhere on earth.

Never had a predilection to P4P, but rather do that and have a fit, fun, enthusiastic 'professional' who enjoys getting it but good, than some bimbo with 'issues'. As they say,  most everyone pays one way or another for 'quality' female time. Got better than that, 365X24 now. I Like zero 'attitude.' I can't remember the last time I heard the  word "no" about anything. A lot more "Is that OK Honey?'s"

Shagged a lot of Latinas in the late 70's, 80's around NYC they were plentiful, then again in midwest in a huge college. Yeah, all along, some were fiery, but I didn't stick around for major fireworks after my 'big bang'. Sometimes a bit crazy WAS spunky fun, but then and now, too mucho loco 'tude', no mas.

Then and now, there are babes who are 'into it' just for pleasure. My wife watches me very closely at the 4 big gala events for the place we do volunteer work at together. A few glasses of wine and these pearl necklace princesses get all gabby and grabby, LOL.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 12:20:54 AM »
Talk about 180 degrees. Had a first date with a 30-something Colombiana tonight. No kids, no major baggage and a good attitude.

We had dinner at a restaurant near where she lives. When the food arrived to our table she said a little prayer. I thought: "Oh boy, one of those heavily religious types. She'll take forever to get to bed." 

90 minutes later my face was buried in her chest with the two of us in my car in the parking lot like two teenagers at the drive-in.

No we didn't actually have sex in the car. She said she is on her period. Even if that is not true...you got to love those Colombianas. Not at all hesitant to get down to business and have some fun on the first date.   

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 04:50:33 AM »
Talk about 180 degrees. Had a first date with a 30-something Colombiana tonight. No kids, no major baggage and a good attitude.

We had dinner at a restaurant near where she lives. When the food arrived to our table she said a little prayer. I thought: "Oh boy, one of those heavily religious types. She'll take forever to get to bed." 

90 minutes later my face was buried in her chest with the two of us in my car in the parking lot like two teenagers at the drive-in.

No we didn't actually have sex in the car. She said she is on her period. Even if that is not true...you got to love those Colombianas. Not at all hesitant to get down to business and have some fun on the first date.   

Any good looking chick over 30 (at least in Colombia) that’s single with no kids would give me a moment of pause. There may be legitimate explanations for her being a spinster but I’m going to try and figure out why ASAP.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2019, 06:55:15 AM »

Good job Hector!   How did you meet the lady? 

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline fathertime

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 06:58:49 AM »

I'd be curious to read if you followed up with this goofy woman.  I wonder how she would see her own behavior the day after. 

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 09:06:34 AM »
I'd be curious to read if you followed up with this goofy woman.  I wonder how she would see her own behavior the day after. 

Fathertime!

Followed up? Hell, I wouldn't go back there. Even if I did and she was contrite, that kind of behavior and worse is certainly going to reoccur. With or without alcohol. Alcohol just let's the wicked genie out of the bottle quicker. To me, it'd be like whacking my hand with a hammer, then saying "I think I'll have another go at that!"

Just because a woman is very religious doesn't necessarily mean she's not horny as hell and willing in OR outside of marriage to get down fast and often. That goes for a lot of faiths too--Catholic, Jewish, etc.

I've had hookers proposition me, then when I politely turned them down, the church bells rang and they hurried in for Catholic Mass.

In some cultures, a strong belief in God, church attendance and amongst those with good manners and morals 'overall', those do not necessarily preclude them from viewing sex as healthy, wonderful fun.

One thing I love about other countries is how my favorite ones don't create all kinds of taboo mindsets about sex and what we call 'vices'.. They can laugh, joke and just have a healthy mindset. Same nations often don't arrest people under age 21 if they drink a bit of alcohol. They don't make a 'big deal' out of it AND they have far less young people 'binge' drinking, dying in wrecks.

Drug laws are similar in some ways in other places---you don't have heroin addicts causing much trouble in Switzerland for one---they keep it clean and controlled, w/ no drug driven crime, very few opioid overdoses.

And personally, I don't view nations, institutions or the people described as hypocrites. Institutions and society have historically tried and still do try, to guilt trip us left and right on sexual activities.

It's written that Jesus sat, ate and spoke with the whores, showing them kindness and respect. It was the bankers that he had real issues with.

Not saying that a guy or gal having bad manners and hygiene wanting and screwing anything, anybody is good---not our style for sure, but I think overall, we have been fed a lot of guilt trip hooey.

In my wife's country, even her family, who are very respectable, view a lot of things differently than we do. In their barangay, kids can go buy their parents booze, people joke about sex and things like people being gay or even transgender are just an accepted part of the social fabric. Hell, even the priests sometimes attend beauty pageants for gay/transgender people and there's a lot of laughs and good naturedness all around.

Too many people in the USA are wound wayyyyyyy too tightly. No wonder we have, a greater %  of our citizens in prison than does any other nation on earth, yet still have  problems with sex, drugs, violence and dysfunction that most other nations don't.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 09:43:33 AM by robert angel »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 10:09:40 PM »
Any good looking chick over 30 (at least in Colombia) that’s single with no kids would give me a moment of pause. There may be legitimate explanations for her being a spinster but I’m going to try and figure out why ASAP.

Where did I ever say she was good looking? Jajaja. Full disclosure: Smoking hot Colombiana body, just a so so face.

That said, she lives in the USA now (legal immigrant),  has earned her full U.S. Citizenship, is educated and lives in the 2nd largest metro area in the country. Lots of average to good looking ladies who are single (no kids yet) in their 30's in the LA area.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:14:06 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 10:09:40 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 10:11:07 PM »
Good job Hector!   How did you meet the lady? 

On the dance floor at a Latin music nightclub.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2019, 10:13:01 PM »

No, I did not follow up. I ghosted her.  Not a huge fan of ghosting but in this case it seemed like the best option.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 07:34:34 AM »

Where did I ever say she was good looking? Jajaja. Full disclosure: Smoking hot Colombiana body, just a so so face.

That said, she lives in the USA now (legal immigrant),  has earned her full U.S. Citizenship, is educated and lives in the 2nd largest metro area in the country. Lots of average to good looking ladies who are single (no kids yet) in their 30's in the LA area.
I have always felt it's better pickings in LA than Man Diego. Numbers more in the man"s favor...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 05:01:22 PM »
A man entered the emergency room with his two ears burned.
“What happened?” asked the doctor.
“Well”, the man explained, “my wife was ironing clothing, behind my chair while I was watching TV.
She put down the iron next to the phone and when the phone rang I answered the iron.
“Wow that is terrible” responded the doctor.
“But what happened to your other ear?” asked the confused doctor.
“Well,” the guy responded shamefully. “Right afterward, the damn phone rang again!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pussy and a pretty face can also cause you to make the same mistake twice....
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 05:04:47 PM by robert angel »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2019, 03:30:08 AM »

A death threat and some roadside puking? Yeah, that sounds about right.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2019, 10:19:22 PM »
I have always felt it's better pickings in LA than Man Diego. Numbers more in the man"s favor...

Yep, familiar with the term. Heavy military presence in S.D., etc.

That said, both cities are loaded with hot talent. But anywhere in coastal So. Calif. is also fiercely competitive in the dating scene and loaded with its fair share of narcissistic types who expect the world to be handed to them on a platter. 

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2019, 10:24:12 PM »
A death threat and some roadside puking? Yeah, that sounds about right.

I am really ok with a sloppy drunk...god knows I've been one many times myself. Jajaja

If slipping into a drunken stupor led to her to whispering sweet phrases into my ear that would have been ok in my book.

It was the negative/narcissistic side of her that came out that gave me the creeps.....

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 04:01:02 AM »

Yep, familiar with the term. Heavy military presence in S.D., etc.

That said, both cities are loaded with hot talent. But anywhere in coastal So. Calif. is also fiercely competitive in the dating scene and loaded with its fair share of narcissistic types who expect the world to be handed to them on a platter.
Totally agree about the competition part.I was single in San Diego from ages 31-40. I didn't have much money by SoCal standards and resigned myself to not being able to land the kind of woman I wanted. If I hadn't looked overseas I would be alone, single, and childless, I'm quite sure....

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2019, 12:41:47 AM »
I am really ok with a sloppy drunk...god knows I've been one many times myself. Jajaja

If slipping into a drunken stupor led to her to whispering sweet phrases into my ear that would have been ok in my book.

It was the negative/narcissistic side of her that came out that gave me the creeps.....

I agree with you there. A mean drunk is not good.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Fosgate5

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2019, 12:00:15 PM »
Listen to your intution that cautioned you. Obnoxious drunks are no fun to be around. It would be one thing if a woman knows she is like this when she gets intoxicated and refuses to drink because of it. However, she's 35.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2019, 12:00:15 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2019, 10:27:20 AM »
Listen to your intution that cautioned you. Obnoxious drunks are no fun to be around. It would be one thing if a woman knows she is like this when she gets intoxicated and refuses to drink because of it. However, she's 35.

For most people, alcohol is OK. It really can be a 'social lubricant.' But there's also plenty of people that can't handle alcohol--it makes them obnoxious,  stupid and ugly.

Thing about alcohol is that once you're already drunk, most people can keep drinking without realizing how increasingly obliterated they're getting.

The stupiditer they get the more stupider they get. Some weekend nights we go out to dinner downtown,  then stroll to someplace for dessert, then to a park around the bustling nightclub district.

There, we watch as 10, 11PM comes around and people get increasingly smacko. Our city is like New Orleans--as long as it's a plastic cup, you can drink whatever you want on the street legally. The only thing laxer than our alcohol laws are our gun laws--go figure...

We call it "Watching the animals come out at night" and sometimes it's hilarious.

I don't drink at all, but I keep a pretty good bar at home--I'm a good bartender.  I cook with wine etc. My wife loves a wee bit occasionally, and like beer, has never ever had more than one tequila margarita, but unlike scotch, she likes tequila. She likes a glass of wine and for me to mix a couple reds 'just so' for her taste.

We tried a bunch of beers--Bud, Heineken,  craft beers etc. We finally found her favorite beer,  Coors Lite. I knew she gets dizzy on one--she rarely would finish a 12 oz can before.

But Coors comes in a cute bottle shaped can now, and it's 16 ounces of smooth, sweet beer with for beer a relatively stiff 4.2% alcohol level.

I used to be able to drink a quart of 151 proof rum and still party out on the town. Hell, sometimes if I wanted to mix it up, I'd cut to the chase and drink "EverClear" 180 proof grain alcohol. That's 90% pure alcohol!

But back to my baby---she actually enjoys a whole Coors and ain't no way she's leaving the bed, cept to pee after that! I love it--she's so cute and easy to get along to start with, but one beer and her eyes change---she's dizzy, giddy and she's ALL mine, LOL.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300