It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Favorite FacebookPostings  (Read 8668 times)

Offline buencamino3

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Favorite FacebookPostings
« on: February 07, 2018, 06:57:59 AM »
Here are my favorite humor Facebook postings by girls from the poor barrios of Cali. I think they speak volumes.

Hermosamente feliz

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Favorite FacebookPostings
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 08:18:40 AM »
Here are my favorite humor Facebook postings by girls from the poor barrios of Cali. I think they speak volumes.

Great point. People reveal alot about themselves on Facebook, amd alot don't even have their accounts set to private...

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 10:10:41 AM »
That last one is a classic.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 10:10:41 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 10:38:09 AM »
That last one is a classic.

Yep--some things never change--73 years ago in 1945, the Andrew's Sister's "Rum and Coca Cola" ("Working for the Yankee Dollar") spent a record 10 weeks at number one on the USA Billboard Top 100...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5e7GU-Z8Y
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 01:18:48 PM »

What amazes me sometimes is what they say about themselves. jajaja

Sin mente Como los Pollos
& Sin Corazon Como los Muñecos

Of course this could be the prefect combination for some ]
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:25:56 PM by Calipro »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 11:50:14 PM »

As U.C. said, that last one is a classic...and not limited to the barrios of Cali.

I think I have told this story once before on P.L. About two years ago here in the U.S.A. I had two dates with this girl I met on Tinder. She was about 29 or 30.

She made it clear to me after date No. 2 that dating to her had to include "financial benefits"....and beleive me this chick was NOTHING to write home about! Suffice it to say, I abruptly parted ways with her right then and there.

Definitely getting jaded as I get older....I used to believe in true love/romance but perhaps that was always just an illusion. If you want the honey show me the money.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 10:36:24 AM »
As U.C. said, that last one is a classic...and not limited to the barrios of Cali.

I think I have told this story once before on P.L. About two years ago here in the U.S.A. I had two dates with this girl I met on Tinder. She was about 29 or 30.

She made it clear to me after date No. 2 that dating to her had to include "financial benefits"....and beleive me this chick was NOTHING to write home about! Suffice it to say, I abruptly parted ways with her right then and there.

Definitely getting jaded as I get older....I used to believe in true love/romance but perhaps that was always just an illusion. If you want the honey show me the money.

I don't think I ever ran into a chick the spelled it right out to me until I was a about 50.

I had slept with this super hot chick in Cali about three times and she tells me to meet up with her later at Chipi.
I met her there later and she shows me an Iphone that she wants me to buy her.
I told her I'm not going to buy that and she asks me if I really like her.
I said YES and she says it doesn't seem like it. jajaja

I guess I could brood about it but with so many other chicks out there that aren't making anywhere near the demands that this one was making....why would I even worry about it.

Some chicks have come right out and asked for a serious monogamous relationship and I have had to turn them down as well. jajaja

Sure it gets tougher the older you get.
But when the going gets tough the tough get going.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 07:59:53 PM »

Definitely getting jaded as I get older....I used to believe in true love/romance but perhps that was always just an illusion. If you want the honey show me the money.

Better sooner than later. You may have dodged a bullet, so to speak. That would've just been the start. A lot of women are waiting longer to really get you 'into them' before they set the hook and then take you and your wallet for a ride. Some will even wait until you're married.

Both the guy and the girl are typically on best behavior at first already, so it's hard to know about down the line--the real her. Even then, in a new country, with new 'friends',  people can change later on. But initially,  guys opening doors, pulling out chairs, being more generous than usual, not farting, etc.--too good to last. Women are more often more demure, more forgiving at first. A honeymoon of sorts.

After a while that sort of stuff generally fades. Even the sex isn't as hot anymore for a lot of couples after marriage, never mind after they have kids. 'Bad moods' may become more frequent. 'Retail therapy' sessions may be required to get her out of that funk.

My wife's definitely not a gold digger, but when she gets sort of down--rare and usually because of something I did or didn't do as I should have, a trip to the local Bed, Bath and Beyond store works wonders. More about improving our home than getting stuff for 'her'.

She doesn't hold grudges.  No, she's not stupid, no mental punching bag, but her being able to move on when we do hit a rough patch is probably my greatest blessing.

I learned a lot from my first marriage. My first wife was on real  'good behavior' for the entire time before we wed, and suckered me in. I later came to realize she had trouble in developing close relationships with people, and that she loved money and 'things'. When she wasn't being passive aggressive,  fights over bills, even though money wasn't really tight, were problematic.

Second time around, I took a long time to get to know my wife and she's still pretty much the way she was when I first met her 16 years ago. Yes, she's learned to appreciate the finer things in life, but she's not remotely obsessed with such things. She wouldn't buy Louis Vuitton if we won the lotto, but she'd go out and buy me another Rolex, another Omega, probably get me the Patek Philippe watch I've always felt is my 'holy grail' watch AND that Porsche Turbo S too!

Me doing something nice but practical for her family--that pays off like winning at ten to one odds

I got her the new iPad for Xmas. She wanted me to return it, because she much prefers the iPad mini I got her the year before. She has two sisters. One, I gave a Nexus tablet too a few years back, as I got a Samsung. That sister gave it to her other sister to use in Dubai. I told my wife: "It was so nice of your sister to have done that, why don't we give HER the new iPad?" My wife couldn't have been happier.

When she talks about if she--if 'we' came into big money--the lotto,  whatever, she talks about how she'd help her family, charities and spoil me. She doesn't even talk about what she wants for herself, other than more time and funds so we could travel the world a lot more and help others.

Maybe we'd skip the factory outlet stores, TJ Maxx and Ross Dress for Less.....

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 09:46:34 PM »

I don't think I ever ran into a chick the spelled it right out to me until I was a about 50.

I had slept with this super hot chick in Cali about three times and she tells me to meet up with her later at Chipi.
I met her there later and she shows me an Iphone that she wants me to buy her.
I told her I'm not going to buy that and she asks me if I really like her.
I said YES and she says it doesn't seem like it. jajaja

I guess I could brood about it but with so many other chicks out there that aren't making anywhere near the demands that this one was making....why would I even worry about it.

Some chicks have come right out and asked for a serious monogamous relationship and I have had to turn them down as well. jajaja

Sure it gets tougher the older you get.
But when the going gets tough the tough get going.

I appreciate the pep talk and the bolded part is very true.

I let a pretty hot twenty-something chica in Panama go last year. I just need to get back on the plane and get out there. I am making concrete plans to go south of the border again soon.

I know you are skeptical of marriage agencies and for a guy like you with tons of connections in Colombia developed over many years they are not necessary.

I was surprised to see AFA reload with some pretty hot ladies in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. The rest of their Latin American stable is NOT good at all. Nothing compared to their Russian/Ukranian profiles.

I have not been to Playa del Carmen since 2005. With girls like the one in the link below I might have to give it a second look. Yeah, probably just a ringer to get guys to join but if a destination has a large swath of hot single women walking around I don't need an agency.

https://www.loveme.com/women/mexico/mexican-women.htm

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:51:33 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 12:05:05 PM »
^^Actually, the link I posted above isn't linking to the right woman.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 01:30:31 PM »
^^Actually, the link I posted above isn't linking to the right woman.

Actually she's pretty caliente. Says educated, no kids, looks like a decent profile. Only red flag I see at quick glance is says that her work is that she's a "model". I know a lot of the photograhers are gay and so on, but still, the chica's got plenty of exposure already, can't see why she needs to put herself out even more.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 02:31:26 PM »
Actually she's pretty caliente. Says educated, no kids, looks like a decent profile. Only red flag I see at quick glance is says that her work is that she's a "model". I know a lot of the photograhers are gay and so on, but still, the chica's got plenty of exposure already, can't see why she needs to put herself out even more.

Yes, it does make you wonder. Quite a few of the really hot ladies on AFA's site list modeling as their job. Good chance they are just there for show to get guys to sign up and use their services. Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong but I have my doubts.

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2018, 02:45:05 PM »
I had a date with a girl at Ricardo's once. At the end of the date she said she had an errand at the cel company "Claro" and would I take her there. I said sure. It was over near the hotel Inter.  When we got there I said ok con mucho gusto. She said but aren't you going to accompany me and come in? I said sorry, no place to park, just have to let you out. Boy was she let down. Ricardo confirmed later she'd wanted me to come in and buy her a phone. Caleñas are perpetually convinced that gringos, unlike colombianos will spend big money on them at first meeting.

Hector the woman in the link has had breast enhancement, I am ninety-nine percent sure her blurb was written by the agency and she's a model? at 31? Pulezzz...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:52:12 PM by buencamino3 »
Hermosamente feliz

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2018, 02:45:05 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2018, 03:56:53 PM »

Yes, it does make you wonder. Quite a few of the really hot ladies on AFA's site list modeling as their job. Good chance they are just there for show to get guys to sign up and use their services. Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong but I have my doubts.

No matter what country from which you pull profiles from these days,  there's so much eye candy and probably the % of those that catch your 'eye' actually being bogus, bad news or just 'not quite right' is way up in the upper 90's percentage wise. That's IF the profiles are even actually still running that same woman who 'caught your eye.'.

For all you know, she might've married 'Pablo'  years ago, had 4 kids and gained 40 pounds. Her old pics and profile are just there to bring in traffic. Hell, you send her emails, some sites will even answer them for a while.

I have access to a few sites and the number of hot women with great profiles, 'the girl next door'--the 'farmer's daughter'--'the educated, struggling young professional' those and other types we might find desirable---the sheer number of them, most w/o kids or marital separations/divorces, is amazing.

More amazing is the fact that so many women who are alive and active, still are running the SAME profile, photos and all, 5, even 10 years later!  They look soooo good, sound so amazing, but they're never showing as 'taken' year after year. Maybe their husband's or BF's are running these girls, and taking a bunch of gringo's money.

I've seen girls run up to 4 guys at a time, all at once, on webcam in internet cafes overseas, not smiling too big or frowning, playing the guys without geting tripped up. Making their little 'Mona Lisa' smiles. Took me a while before I went over and saw it in person. Before that, I'd notice a girl laughing and I hadn't said anything funny. I'd ask what was so funny. Usually, they'd say something like, "Oh, something funny just happened in the cafe" --yea, right...

Seen first hand, guys and girls close by to them, looking over their shoulders, out of the sight of the webcam, maybe even in the next stall, typing in the responses they knew the gringo wanted to hear. Meanwhile, the chick the guy thinks he's chatting with, couldn't string a sentence in English together if her next meal at McDonald's depended on it.

There's a LOT of suckers out there. Even if it's only 1 out of a 100, it can pay off. My wife has a Filipino friend who's fat, sickly old father in law has webcammed the same Colombiana, for probably over a decade now. Guy's house is long paid for, he's got a couple pensions. He's sent her thousands of dollars-- probably north of 25 grand at least and has never, ever been to Colombia. Guy's gotten so overweight, old and sickly, he probably couldn't get on the plane if he wanted to.

At this point, he basically sleeps 20 hours a day, gets up to chat --webcam her, he get's 'happy' and goes back to sleep. I guess they're both happy. Oh well,  in such a case, maybe it's alright.

But as I've said, some will wait a good long time before hitting you up for money, even to the point where you pay for airfare and hotel big time and fly to meet them first.

But if you're or serious about getting a 'keeper', using the phone simultaneously with cam, making sure she's where and when she's supposed to be, month and after month and surprising her with occasional communications to see if things are what's to be expected, helps a lot.

But it's still a frickin jungle out there and no easy task to separate the wheat from the chaffe. Takes time, time, time...

The old adage: "A fool and his money are soon parted" is still true, but some people will take more time and go to elaborate lengths.

Looking at these profiles, after we've already keyed in what we're looking for in terms of age, height, weight, education, etc.---it's just so damn easy to look at 5 photos, often reading a quick profile in less time than that, just for our balls to get a rise before our brain's (if ever) get logical and working effectively, LOL.

Hell, we've already told the sites what we want to order up, there's plenty of babes who know what recipe we're looking for. After all,  we've often (stupidly) told the girls our hopes and dreams too early and they're GLAD to cater to you and promise you the dish!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2018, 05:25:03 PM »
I had a date with a girl at Ricardo's once. At the end of the date she said she had an errand at the cel company "Claro" and would I take her there. I said sure. It was over near the hotel Inter.  When we got there I said ok con mucho gusto. She said but aren't you going to accompany me and come in? I said sorry, no place to park, just have to let you out. Boy was she let down. Ricardo confirmed later she'd wanted me to come in and buy her a phone. Caleñas are perpetually convinced that gringos, unlike colombianos will spend big money on them at first meeting.

Classic story. I've had similar experiences in Colombia.

Hector the woman in the link has had breast enhancement, I am ninety-nine percent sure her blurb was written by the agency and she's a model? at 31? Pulezzz...

I am 99.99 percent certain her profile was written by the agency.  Yeah, hadn't thought about the age factor. I am sure there is a lot of misinformation for many profiles.

Offline vikingo

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2018, 06:25:03 AM »
I appreciate the pep talk and the bolded part is very true.

I let a pretty hot twenty-something chica in Panama go last year. I just need to get back on the plane and get out there. I am making concrete plans to go south of the border again soon.

I know you are skeptical of marriage agencies and for a guy like you with tons of connections in Colombia developed over many years they are not necessary.

I was surprised to see AFA reload with some pretty hot ladies in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. The rest of their Latin American stable is NOT good at all. Nothing compared to their Russian/Ukranian profiles.

I have not been to Playa del Carmen since 2005. With girls like the one in the link below I might have to give it a second look. Yeah, probably just a ringer to get guys to join but if a destination has a large swath of hot single women walking around I don't need an agency.

https://www.loveme.com/women/mexico/mexican-women.htm
The great majority of those women  on the link are Russian or Ukrainian, few are from Mexico.
Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Offline ignorante

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2018, 11:37:22 AM »
Is Cancun a place where young Russian women like to emigrate, or are you saying the profiles are fake scammers emailing from Russia?

Offline vikingo

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2018, 03:08:09 PM »
Is Cancun a place where young Russian women like to emigrate, or are you saying the profiles are fake scammers emailing from Russia?
I doubt Russian women unless being high priced Call-girls can afford to travel to Mexico. The agency just threw in a bunch of Russian models to attract clients. Very attractive Mexican women don't have to go on a website to look for a guy, there are enough eligible,well to do and attractive men in Mexico for them without them having a language or cultural problem.
If that were true, half the single guys from the States would be in Mexico looking for a wife.
Look at all those blue eyed blondes and brunettes, even though Mexico had immigration from Europe a long time ago, their descendants are mostly well of and don't have to go on website.
Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »
japantoday.com/category/crime/execs-arrested-from-scam-dating-sites-that-had-2-7-mil-users-and-only-one-female-member

And the Japanese are small players. Take anything that can tie profit generating crime and computers together, and you can be certain the russians are in wayyyy deep. They take young children identified as being extremely intelligent from their families and send them to the finest boarding schools Western Europe offers. After that and University, they're set to work every kind of scam imaginable.

Dating sites, exporting their real live whores to put powerful men in videotaped 'compromising situations' abroad,  rigging voting elections, treasury bonds, insurance, Chicago mercantile & commodity markets, the NY stock exchange, down to gambling, loan sharking, prostitution, narcotics and soooo many more 'opportunities' are all exploited by the russians. Top of crime 'food chain' to the rank bottom.

They come off the plane in Armani suits, with counterfeit US Govt foodstamps and viable health insurance documents. And often, $9,999 in US currency.

Very organized, very violent. And to protect their 'interests' nobody is more ruthless or violent, as the daily news on any given day, like England's most recently notably can tell you. I recall when they ran Queens NY and I never played around there, that's for sure. I thought the Albanians in the Bronx , in the once Italian neighborhoods were bad and they were, but those ruskies were worse...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 04:49:06 PM by robert angel »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2018, 09:50:59 PM »
Russians,Ukrainians, Colombianas..any hot women on the Internet listed as a "model" or whatever living on the Mexican Riviera are PUTAS nada mas..
Pretty obvious.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2018, 11:21:44 PM »
Russians,Ukrainians, Colombianas..any hot women on the Internet listed as a "model" or whatever living on the Mexican Riviera are PUTAS nada mas..
Pretty obvious.

For "occupation" women who simply say "other" raise my eye brows more than "self employed" which still makes you wonder. But what I find too odd is the number of women who indicate working in the " Tourism- Hotel-Hospitalty" area. If they deal with foreigners for a living and need to look online, something's not quite right...

Offline Calipro

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 12:31:48 AM »
The great majority of those women  on the link are Russian or Ukrainian, few are from Mexico.

It's obvious that most of the women on that link are not Mexican but most of the profiles say the women speak native Spanish which is a lie. The site is a scam...what else does anyone need to know.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2018, 08:45:43 AM »
I never cared much of AFA. Especially when they made it mandatory that you piped all correspondence through them and paid per letter/email. For the Colombian women, I have had no problems with Colombian Cupid. They deal with scammers pretty quickly! As far as occupation, I have found a few that list 'IT' as an occupation. They are correct, but their 'IT' was for cam sex on Streamate or some other sex cam site. They may say 'Sales' and it may be the selling of puta! Caveat emptor!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2018, 08:45:43 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2018, 11:22:12 AM »
"All is not what it seems" is as true as ever. We're ALL trying to 'move up' to better our lives, situations, whether it's a guy who wants a hotter, younger wife than he'd have a chance at getting 'back home' or the girl looking for, shall we say: "greater financial stabilty?"

I kinda doubt that being 'into' each other because of youth, beauty or wealth is at the top of the list of answers to: Why do you like me?

And square that concerning the internet. But here or there, everybody's looking for something and that it's not always immediately obvious, is pretty damn near a fact too.

"Random acts of kindness" are increasingly random and even then, there's often a consciousness that doing such will help them get into heaven later on.

On a different, but somehow related note, I always chuckle at women who post profiles stating how they're faithful, honest, clean living and God fearing---coming off like some Polly Anna version of girl outta the vast cornfields of Iowa or Kansas, yet their 5 profile pics include pics with a fully stocked bar behind them, maybe some in front of hotel doors or obvious hotel hallways and often in a string bikini or two out by the pool or beach. Gotta laugh at how the pictures and the profile words don't jive...

And that's NOT to say that even if she comes off real pretty, dressed tastefully conservative, and posed in front of a church, along with having written a profile your momma would like, that she's not a total lying, convining puta in real life!

You HAVE to take the time, meet her in real life where she actually lives, hopefully at least more than once and do your own research. You take some hottie from the slums to a distant 5 star resort and figure how either of you act there is gonna translate into real life, then maybe you both DO deserve each other!

And research HER, her friends and her family. That's what I call a good start....
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:43:16 AM by robert angel »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2018, 05:37:09 PM »
I never cared much of AFA. Especially when they made it mandatory that you piped all correspondence through them and paid per letter/email. For the Colombian women, I have had no problems with Colombian Cupid. They deal with scammers pretty quickly! As far as occupation, I have found a few that list 'IT' as an occupation. They are correct, but their 'IT' was for cam sex on Streamate or some other sex cam site. They may say 'Sales' and it may be the selling of puta! Caveat emptor!

Wild, surely you know by now, that the real "Scamming" on Cupid sites starts AFTER you meet the girl..

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 305