It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Any suggestions on Hotels in Bogota?  (Read 738 times)

Offline zoomastermo

Any suggestions on Hotels in Bogota?
« on: February 01, 2009, 09:28:43 AM »
I'm interested in a hotel in Bogota.  I could care less about amenities, to me a hotel is nothing more than a place to sleep and use the bathroom.  Any suggestions?
My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Any suggestions on Hotels in Bogota?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »
I always stayed at Suites Real 85, about a 5 minute walk to the Zona Rosa, where all the clubs and bars are in the tourist district. They also have a sister hotel Suites Real 93 more near the financial distrist. It is what they call an Apartahotel which a lot of businessmen use. I always liked it, nice breakfast and had a kitchen as well as a sitting room. and it usually was about 65 dollars a night. Googel there website.

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline zoomastermo

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 05:10:46 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion.  I've been thinking about the Hotel Caviar.  It looks nice, but both of the Suites Real look good too.  Real decisive there, eh?  :D
My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 05:10:46 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133131
Total Topics: 7864