It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: If you HAD to choose elsewhere...Assum  (Read 7741 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
If you HAD to choose elsewhere...Assum
« on: March 09, 2020, 02:24:01 PM »
Assuming you're either married to a woman from  a certain Latina nation and/or in habit of dating women from that country--where ELSE would you go if you HAD to go.

I like George Strait. Hell, my wife loves George. Anyway---All his "Ex's live in Texas"--so for him, it's not Brazil or the Philippines--he 'resides' in Tennessee!

So if you had to fold your tent and move--where?
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Re: If you HAD to choose elsewhere...Assum
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 02:25:57 PM »
Assuming you're either married to a woman from  a certain Latina nation and/or in habit of dating women from that country--where ELSE would you go if you HAD to go.

I like George Strait. Hell, my wife loves George. Anyway---All his "Ex's live in Texas"--so for him, it's not Brazil or the Philippines--he 'resides' in Tennessee!

PI. Thailand, colombia. A poor country with hot women who like gringos...

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 05:21:39 PM »
I liked Ecuador when I was there. Wasnt there for women , was there to climb mountains, but did go on a few dates.

Not as many stunners as in Colombia, but if you are patient, no problem. And not as flaky or game playing as in Colombia,

Besides attractive Ecuadorians, there are lots Of Venezuelans and Colombians there.

I coould live in most Latin Countries-Argentina, Peru, Chile, Mexico. Bolivia- places with Mountains or Rocks to climb.

Not Venezuela at this time. And for the next year it is unfortunately going to be rough everywhere.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 05:21:39 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 10:02:10 PM »
I liked Ecuador when I was there. Wasnt there for women , was there to climb mountains, but did go on a few dates.

Not as many stunners as in Colombia, but if you are patient, no problem. And not as flaky or game playing as in Colombia,

Besides attractive Ecuadorians, there are lots Of Venezuelans and Colombians there.

I coould live in most Latin Countries-Argentina, Peru, Chile, Mexico. Bolivia- places with Mountains or Rocks to climb.

Not Venezuela at this time. And for the next year it is unfortunately going to be rough everywhere.

I have wondered about Ecuador.  Also Uruguay--their standard of living and European influences interests me, but unless the ladies have that exotic black hair, dark eyes and at least some 'tan' to their skin, it might not be for me.

If the women often have thin skins, hot tempers and are slow to get over things guys do that annoy them, I'll just keep looking elsewhere.

Apart from women, there's enough other 'stuff' that makes me want to check out parts of Colombia and Brazil.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 07:15:29 AM »
I talked to.my amigas in Ecuador.

They are in a health emergency there. Partial quarantine. All schools and universities shut down for 2 weeks.

Coming to Colombia soon. And to your local neighbourhood.

Like the chicken heart.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 07:05:28 PM »
I talked to.my amigas in Ecuador.

They are in a health emergency there. Partial quarantine. All schools and universities shut down for 2 weeks.

Coming to Colombia soon. And to your local neighbourhood.

Like the chicken heart.
San Diego schools closed till April 7...

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 08:55:54 AM »
They finally closed the border with Venezuela (which , like Virus stricken Iran is a closed society, even worse medical facilities, and has strong relations with China and has had interaction with many Chinese nationals even recently)

Only problem is the 3000 Venezuelans who travel bacck and forth illegally every day via the "trochas"..

Also anyone who has been in Europe or Asia in the last 2 weeks cannot enter Colombia.

The only exception are Colombian Nationals who have to go in Quarantine for 2 weeks when they come back from these locations.

I believe Ecuador has the same rules.

Waiting for the US and canad to get on the list.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2020, 08:57:02 AM »
"This too shall pass"

Old Persion saying meant to bring optimism in troubled times

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 09:10:12 AM »

I would live in any Country where it is socially acceptable to publish Ads like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30

In Colombia the guy would have gotten a much better reaction from the women he approached

You can do your own social experiments to see where is good for you to live.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 10:20:48 AM by Calipro »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 01:30:59 PM »
I would live in any Country where it is socially acceptable to publish Ads like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30

In Colombia the guy would have gotten a much better reaction from the women he approached

You can do your own social experiments to see where is good for you to live.

I’ve noticed this pretty much since I came into my own with respect to dating (late teens, early 20’s...start of my college years). I could never understand why women can’t simply tell us, “Thanks but no thanks...I’m not interested.” It’s almost as if they need to punish a man for having the audacity to approach them in the first place.

Well at 39 years old I can tell you with confidence that I’m pretty sure I know the answer. Over the years AW’s have developed a very unrealistic idea of the ideal man. Height, weight, grooming, clothing and shoes, perceived socio-economic status, presentation and sexual performance....even popularity plays a HUGE factor these days (social media, celebrity, etc.) All these things must be on a level that only fits a very small selection of available men. If absolutely anything is off we get rejected. Or even worse, they’ll string us along for attention, entertainment, financial assistance, etc. while waiting on a guy that fits all these criteria. In the meantime, that very small selection of men sleeps with the majority of desirable women and aren’t usually faithful. They don’t have to be and even if they truly desire to be, the temptation of sex with beautiful women other than the ones they’re committed to makes monogamy almost impossible.

I fancy myself a decent guy that has almost always been a faithful, one woman man. But three years in Brazil changed me for a long while. Given the option I think most men between the ages of 18 and 40 would rather sleep with different beautiful women often as supposed to trying to commit to one. I know I did!!! It’s simply in our nature.

The difference between places like Brazil and the U.S. is women don’t necessarily see sex and spending time together as some legally binding commitment to be in a relationship. AW’s so rarely find the unicorns they deem worthy to date, they feel it’s a real loss when that man isn’t willing to commit at the same level. Not only that...the entertainment industry and the media has them convinced they should settle for nothing less. This has bred 3 generations of women that are generally unhappy because they’ve allowed exterior forces to tell them what they need to be happy. Deep down I think most women just want a devoted, faithful partner they can count on; but these aren’t the types of men they choose and the frustration of constant disappointment in their dating lives turn them completely off to the idea. Hence the unnecessary impolite behavior and sometimes just downright anger. That more than anything sends men looking overseas.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 01:37:28 PM by benjio »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2020, 03:23:58 PM »
I’ve noticed this pretty much since I came into my own with respect to dating (late teens, early 20’s...start of my college years). I could never understand why women can’t simply tell us, “Thanks but no thanks...I’m not interested.” It’s almost as if they need to punish a man for having the audacity to approach them in the first place.

Well at 39 years old I can tell you with confidence that I’m pretty sure I know the answer. Over the years AW’s have developed a very unrealistic idea of the ideal man. Height, weight, grooming, clothing and shoes, perceived socio-economic status, presentation and sexual performance....even popularity plays a HUGE factor these days (social media, celebrity, etc.) All these things must be on a level that only fits a very small selection of available men. If absolutely anything is off we get rejected. Or even worse, they’ll string us along for attention, entertainment, financial assistance, etc. while waiting on a guy that fits all these criteria. In the meantime, that very small selection of men sleeps with the majority of desirable women and aren’t usually faithful. They don’t have to be and even if they truly desire to be, the temptation of sex with beautiful women other than the ones they’re committed to makes monogamy almost impossible.

I fancy myself a decent guy that has almost always been a faithful, one woman man. But three years in Brazil changed me for a long while. Given the option I think most men between the ages of 18 and 40 would rather sleep with different beautiful women often as supposed to trying to commit to one. I know I did!!! It’s simply in our nature.

The difference between places like Brazil and the U.S. is women don’t necessarily see sex and spending time together as some legally binding commitment to be in a relationship. AW’s so rarely find the unicorns they deem worthy to date, they feel it’s a real loss when that man isn’t willing to commit at the same level. Not only that...the entertainment industry and the media has them convinced they should settle for nothing less. This has bred 3 generations of women that are generally unhappy because they’ve allowed exterior forces to tell them what they need to be happy. Deep down I think most women just want a devoted, faithful partner they can count on; but these aren’t the types of men they choose and the frustration of constant disappointment in their dating lives turn them completely off to the idea. Hence the unnecessary impolite behavior and sometimes just downright anger. That more than anything sends men looking overseas.

What I find the scariest is when you have to work with women like that.

Over the years I have seen more than a few times that a guy had to be moved out of an office or department because he some how let it be know that he would like to get with a woman in the same office and the woman became so upset and uncomfortable seeing the guy around that he would have to be moved to a different office.

What I like most about hot Colombian women is that they just assume every guy she meets wants to bang her and she is OK with it.

She may not like a guy she is not interested coming on to her but she just takes it with a grain of salt

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 04:00:15 PM »
What I find the scariest is when you have to work with women like that.

Over the years I have seen more than a few times that a guy had to be moved out of an office or department because he some how let it be know that he would like to get with a woman in the same office and the woman became so upset and uncomfortable seeing the guy around that he would have to be moved to a different office.

What I like most about hot Colombian women is that they just assume every guy she meets wants to bang her and she is OK with it.

She may not like a guy she is not interested coming on to her but she just takes it with a grain of salt

That’s probably the most amazing part of all this recently. It’s not only our avtion they want to control and prohibit, but the way we think.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2020, 11:23:40 AM »

You said it way better than I could. The sad part is I bet some American men have committed suicide or done really self destructive things in part due to despair over the reality of male/female dynamic in this country....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2020, 11:23:40 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2020, 12:58:49 PM »
You said it way better than I could. The sad part is I bet some American men have committed suicide or done really self destructive things in part due to despair over the reality of male/female dynamic in this country....

As pretty much all the Hollywood, really the entire media's neutering 'feed of dribble'  news etc, info --stuff the American Male has little choice of being exposed to, it's a wonder we're not all more like dogs, acting shamed, with our tails between our legs.

More than ever, TV, movies and especially in advertising, guy's are painted almost comically, as hapless fools, hopelessly inadequate to the female's wiles and ways, a fool and foil.

In my household, there's zero doubt about who's got the balls and calls the big shots.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2020, 01:08:44 PM »

With a freaking month long quarantine in Colombia coming.soon .like in Ecuador there are going to be a lot of suicides

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 03:44:16 PM »

One reason I was VERY happy to retire before I absolutely had to was because the entire Male-female culture had changed to Female-Male.

I would have to check my thoughts at even thinking of telling a pretty lady: "That's a pretty dress" -- lest it offend and a letter of complaint goes to HR"

Anyways, by the time I happily retired, you certainly thought a little more before getting 'flagrant delicto' across the office desk than you did in the 1980s...

Amongst black populations, I can't begin to imagine, but some of the most disproportionate behavior was from professional women, the' African American 'sorority sisters'--Lordy, they
were like a perverse reverse 'little rascals' 'Heman woman haters'  group and they'd claw and climb over you professionally, if you let them.

https://youtu.be/wBIC8JTQMMQ

(Those were 'the days' before MY days!--Alfalfa and ME TOO!)

On so many levels, I can't imagine what it's like to be a black guy and date, but I imagine it adds unique dimensions to an already wretched situation.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2020, 04:23:31 PM »
One reason I was VERY happy to retire before I absolutely had to was because the entire Male-female culture had changed to Female-Male.

I would have to check my thoughts at even thinking of telling a pretty lady: "That's a pretty dress" -- lest it offend and a letter of complaint goes to HR"

Anyways, by the time I happily retired, you certainly thought a little more before getting 'flagrant delicto' across the office desk than you did in the 1980s...

Amongst black populations, I can't begin to imagine, but some of the most disproportionate behavior was from professional women, the' African American 'sorority sisters'--Lordy, they
were like a perverse reverse 'little rascals' 'Heman woman haters'  group and they'd claw and climb over you professionally, if you let them.

https://youtu.be/wBIC8JTQMMQ

(Those were 'the days' before MY days!--Alfalfa and ME TOO!)

On so many levels, I can't imagine what it's like to be a black guy and date, but I imagine it adds unique dimensions to an already wretched situation.
My workplace is like that. It's permeated too many aspects of our society.  I start collecting a pension next March. Colombia looks more tempting.  My wife wouldn't like it but if we fall upon hard times economically maybe she'd get on board who knows.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2020, 06:05:18 PM »
My workplace is like that. It's permeated too many aspects of our society.  I start collecting a pension next March. Colombia looks more tempting.  My wife wouldn't like it but if we fall upon hard times economically maybe she'd get on board who knows.

Hang in there, get vested, and allow yourselves to think outside the envelope--down the line. Not so long ago, it --retirement, seemed far away, on a slow train. Now the train's come n gone,  time flies by faster than ever, even as my actual daily life has slowed down.

My wife and I increasingly realize that that if our priorities are thought out, the most important things in the definition of """happiness""" aren't material. 

How,  whatever happiness is, it and the 'things' in it, they could all go away more easily, faster than we know. Things......

Our health, safety, freedom from chronic pain, a roof over our head and food, those are big parts of our happiness.

Trying to be thankful for the sh!t we DON'T have to deal with, can be mentally healthy sometimes.

We discussed tonight that if (very unlikely) she lost her 50+K a year paying job, that we would probably 'scratch by' on either my pension, or down the line on Social Security.

We'd keep our modest house, adjust OK.

Then I said, "But never totally assume anything--not my pension, not S.S. later on, not 100% anyway. Our greatest resource us each other. Family."

Hell, if it wasn't for the damn cost of health insurance for my wife, we'd probably suck it up, tighten our belts and have her quit working. No certainty, but wouldn't be surprised if we were just as happy.

If necessary, moving to her country probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It'd be cheaper and I dare say, probably interesting for a while.

Mexico's Carlos Slim, at times the world's richest man, is a good guy. Gives a lot to good causes. Admirable man.
But all his wealth couldn't save him from watching his wife slowly die from a kidney disease. Or afford the poor fellow a good night's sleep.

These are confusing times, but for us right now, a little means a lot more than it used to.

And security sounds better than searching for gold or emulating something on facebook.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 04:36:36 PM »
I remember in 4th or 5th grade, girls were about a head taller and more aggressive in terms of deciding and defining exactly WHO was the 'boyfriend' & 'girlfriend' at school.

Good ole Ellie Mae, a good lookin, Iowa fed corn girl if ever there was one, decided one day that I was her 'boyfriend'.

Accordingly, she took some kind of string bracelet, slapped it on my wrist and at least to her and the other girls in our class, it was a done deal. I was taken. Suppose I could of done worse. I guess the guys thought it was gross or something--after all, they were yuck--'girls'! --an alien species.

A couple days later, I did something boneheaded and embarrassingly dumb in class.

She took that bracelet off my wrist, and just as fast!

I wonder how much the dynamic in 5th grade has changed, because what they see in real, everyday life and electronically via the media today, is a lot different than the realities of our pre cable/internet days!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 08:16:12 PM »
This covid-19 is seriously fouling up a lot of travel plans, love affairs, long distance flings etc.

Meanwhile....with so many people being 'encouraged ' to stay inside, signs are pointing to a record number of babies being conceived--expect a lot of holiday season bambinos to merry up the 2021 New Year.

I always loved my wife getting a solid hour at home for lunch. We usually eat real fast, then we're in bed for 45-50 minutes. That's while I'm home retired and she works her 8 to 5. That and her five weeks annual leave are great perks.

But her and I suddenly, unexpectedly being together at home together 24X7, for weeks on end as she works from the home, is taking some adjustment!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2020, 08:53:40 AM »
This covid-19 is seriously fouling up a lot of travel plans, love affairs, long distance flings etc.

Meanwhile....with so many people being 'encouraged ' to stay inside, signs are pointing to a record number of babies being conceived--expect a lot of holiday season bambinos to merry up the 2021 New Year.

I always loved my wife getting a solid hour at home for lunch. We usually eat real fast, then we're in bed for 45-50 minutes. That's while I'm home retired and she works her 8 to 5. That and her five weeks annual leave are great perks.

But her and I suddenly, unexpectedly being together at home together 24X7, for weeks on end as she works from the home, is taking some adjustment!
Each of my girls, ages 5 and 6, has had a major meltdown the last couple days. It's really stressful for kids to be in the house so much and not be able to go anywhere...

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 07:44:37 AM »
Each of my girls, ages 5 and 6, has had a major meltdown the last couple days. It's really stressful for kids to be in the house so much and not be able to go anywhere...
this is just my opinion,  but when trump stopped travel from china, he should have done the same for EU. but waited, prob because people would have freaked out and burned him at the stake, now these same people complain that the virus is in the US

as for colombia, Duque should have blocked returning citizens two weeks earlier, but didnt. and now, its starting to rise here, not fast but slowly. as of this morning colombia has 491 cases. how many are actually here, who knows. but once it gets into the barrios, where the people are still running around like any other day, it will spread FAST, and these same idiots will blame the govt for the virus

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 08:53:08 AM »
If I had to choose elsewher it would be anywhere other than this Puta apartment ccoped up like a caged rat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the quarantine.

As far as the barrios, did Duque or the Colombian government do any thinking about how to feed these people , pay their rent and utilities during this  pandemic when they are unemployed and otherwise  have no income.?

I think they should try Carrot and stick aproach- you wont have to pay rent during this crises, the government will pay your utilities and give you food if you stay in your house,

If not you get none of that, ESMAD , the police and the ejercito will smash your head with batons , tazer you, and if necessary, shoot you..first with rubber bullets , then with real ones..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 08:53:08 AM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 11:24:39 AM »
this is just my opinion,  but when trump stopped travel from china, he should have done the same for EU. but waited, prob because people would have freaked out and burned him at the stake, now these same people complain that the virus is in the US

as for colombia, Duque should have blocked returning citizens two weeks earlier, but didnt. and now, its starting to rise here, not fast but slowly. as of this morning colombia has 491 cases. how many are actually here, who knows. but once it gets into the barrios, where the people are still running around like any other day, it will spread FAST, and these same idiots will blame the govt for the virus
Yep my brother in law is reportedly  partying with the barrios boys, thinking it can't happen to him...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2020, 12:20:11 PM »
Yep my brother in law is reportedly  partying with the barrios boys, thinking it can't happen to him...

I know in 3rd world nations the densely packed barrios, barangays, ghettos etc are sometimes 100's of thousands in population size. Elsewhere, refugee camps are even bigger and denser.

Once contagion sets root in those populations, containing it will be the impossible problem.

Meanwhile they already don't have sufficient resources both health and security wise, for the general populace effected.

The strong will prevail and probably emerge more healthy and wealthy.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:42:28 PM by robert angel »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293