It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Latina talking about marrying gringos  (Read 32361 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Latina talking about marrying gringos
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2014, 08:59:01 PM »
[size=78%]  [/size]
[/size]Since you are once again bringing Jamie into this, where is your evidence that he is downplaying the risk in getting involved with a younger woman

The mail order bride catalogs and early agencies were obvious with the pitch. Now the best way to promote to your key demo is with pics and videos online. Mr. Potential Customer... are you and old grey bald fella? Well lookie here you can do it too!

http://www.latin-wife.com/more_visitor_experiences.asp
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2014, 09:14:57 PM »
FT--You're trying to apply logic that a mentally sound, grown up man might fathom--good luck!

That is true RA, I realize Bcc must have some mental blocks or something because his obsession is just odd.

The mail order bride catalogs and early agencies were obvious with the pitch. Now the best way to promote to your key demo is with pics and videos online. Mr. Potential Customer... are you and old grey bald fella? Well lookie here you can do it too!

http://www.latin-wife.com/more_visitor_experiences.asp
I looked at that link, I saw a bunch of guys, only 1 or 2 appeared to be perhaps 50 or so...the rest appeared in their 40's or less....The men were surrounded by a group of beautiful latinas...I got news for you...I was there...the photos depict exactly how it was...It isn't fake, you meet a few ladies in these groups, and and try to get an individual date with the ones you like...It is truly a great time and an adventure. 

Jamie is running a business and those photos are a perfect description of how it is run.  I guess you would prefer to see a bunch of men dating women their own age and relative appearance, but that is not what the men are interested in...so thankfully there is a good solid company like Jamie's out there. 

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2014, 09:43:31 AM »

Hey Benjio! 

I think that is an important thing for YOU to do.  You seem like you have your little particularities and given that, it makes sense that you don't go for a woman that is going to drive you nuts.  Do you REALLY want a woman right now?  If you do, why?

Regarding disagreements, I don't mind a legitimate disagreement about something...BUT irrational outbursts don't fly around here at all...I've learned being extremely blunt and unreceptive works best for me.   Turned that latina 'loca' gene right off.  I'd say there is always a rational latina ready to hatch inside that 'loca' mujer....if you can figure out how to birth her into that persona...if that is what you want to do!

Hey guy, enjoy single-hood again...you might miss it a lot when it is gone! 

Fathertime!

FT, good points and definitely food for thought. I think if asked every man would answer a little different but I guess I want to be in a relationship for several reasons. I really enjoy the companionship. That "always having someone by your side factor" is huge for me. Intelligence is a big thing for me so when I'm with a woman I can discuss history, politics, music...even more trivial things like fashion, that really makes me happy. I have not dated a single "bimbo" Colombiana. They have all been fairly intelligent and educated. I would like to start a family as well. I'm 33. I don't want to be raising children when I'm 60. That won't make for much of a retirement at all. I'm also at a point in my life where I don't really enjoy sleeping around. I want one sexual partner. I think the sexual motivation is a huge deal for every man. There are several other reasons but those are the most important.

I'm taking things slow at this point. Nothing serious....just getting to know new people and enjoying the ride.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2014, 09:43:31 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2014, 10:26:39 AM »

FT, good points and definitely food for thought. I think if asked every man would answer a little different but I guess I want to be in a relationship for several reasons. I really enjoy the companionship. That "always having someone by your side factor" is huge for me. Intelligence is a big thing for me so when I'm with a woman I can discuss history, politics, music...even more trivial things like fashion, that really makes me happy. I have not dated a single "bimbo" Colombiana. They have all been fairly intelligent and educated. I would like to start a family as well. I'm 33. I don't want to be raising children when I'm 60. That won't make for much of a retirement at all. I'm also at a point in my life where I don't really enjoy sleeping around. I want one sexual partner. I think the sexual motivation is a huge deal for every man. There are several other reasons but those are the most important.

I'm taking things slow at this point. Nothing serious....just getting to know new people and enjoying the ride.

I hear you on that. Although it's almost trendy to have kids past age 40 nowadays, I wouldn't recommend it. I have a younger son in high school who's taking college courses in things like World Literature, World History, Statistics and Calculus. His 5 man team won the  state title in Chess. He's first chair alto saxophone in a very elite school's top jazz band--He just got back from NYC's Lincoln Center in fact. He studies and works a job. The girls in his facebook pages, hanging all over him, look like fashion models--tons of honies.

Well, I figured by the time I'm 60 y/o, he and my other son would both be done with college and I'd be retired already, that I'd cash out my 'stuff' downsize, etc.

Well, as time goes by, my older son's taking some time off from college and my younger son's not only looking at expensive private colleges, but he now has his eyes on medical school after that. So it looks like although they're almost six years apart, I'll be paying for the both of them simultaneously, including grad schools. (Although there's nothing wrong with insisting they show ownership via some student loans)

I may be able to be freer to travel with them both in school, but looks like they're going to need me--more accurately my cash, for a good while past that. I won't be able to disappear for six months at a time. We hadn't planned it quite that way, but life has a way of throwing you some curves and I don't just mean women.

"Money isn't everything--but it sure keeps the kids in touch"
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2014, 12:37:17 PM »

Hey Benjio,

I know you are a bit of a planner....my lifestyle has been quite different, I like to just go for what seems good at the time, and deal with the fallout, if that is how it goes...that may only work for people with a similar mindset...Given the nature you seem to possess it makes good sense to play it a bit safer, and do what you are doing. 

We are different  in another respect...the 'woman by the side part' I couldn't care less about...It is great to have a woman/wife to take care of the children, the house, and cook...among a few other things that go without mention...quite chauvinistic I know...but hey that is how I look at things...wife gets to have girl talk with girlfriends...I do things with the guys...Enjoy the time together and enjoy the time apart...a key is keeping a balance...anyway that might be more than you needed to hear, but perhaps it can give you another perspective to consider. 

At age 60 raising young children is probably very trying...but for you that is nearly 30 years in the future...If it were me, I'd be focused on the now...at 60 you easily could be dead, unhealthy, or unmotivated to do too much.  Heck, I look at 60 with a bit of dread myself, sure I will be retired well before, but I don't like the idea of being that long in the tooth....

Fathertime! 
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2014, 12:42:25 PM »
I don't believe this sort of thing comes as a shock to anyone with much life experience. This situation is pretty much how it is across the board. If a guy has the money he can get a honey. If you are a guy from a country that has much feminist influence, like the US, then this sort of thing isn't as out in the open because it is politically incorrect. Women are seen as strong , independent and can take care of themselves or that is the projected image. Trouble is this stereotype conflicts with nature.

Men have always been the providers and protectors while women were the child bearers and care givers. Women still go for men who can provide and men still go for women who are built to pump out the babies. Sure there are exceptions but isn't there always? Some may see these women as "gold diggers" but IMHO they are only being true to their nature.

well if the guy knows that his little S.A. hottie is about to "run rabbit" on him.

and take him to the cleaners, he can always sell everything in a hurry.

head to vegas & put it all on red  ;D   she can have 1/2 of the lint in his pants pocket  :o

[/size][size=78%]  [/size]
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2014, 12:44:36 PM »

men were surrounded by a group of beautiful latinas...I got news for you...I was there...the photos depict exactly how it was...It isn't fake, you meet a few ladies in these groups, and and try to get an individual date with the ones you like...It is truly a great time and an adventure. 

Fathertime!

sounds like a really bad problem to have LOL

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2014, 02:10:12 PM »

Hey Benjio,

I know you are a bit of a planner....my lifestyle has been quite different, I like to just go for what seems good at the time, and deal with the fallout, if that is how it goes...that may only work for people with a similar mindset...Given the nature you seem to possess it makes good sense to play it a bit safer, and do what you are doing. 

We are different  in another respect...the 'woman by the side part' I couldn't care less about...It is great to have a woman/wife to take care of the children, the house, and cook...among a few other things that go without mention...quite chauvinistic I know...but hey that is how I look at things...wife gets to have girl talk with girlfriends...I do things with the guys...Enjoy the time together and enjoy the time apart...a key is keeping a balance...anyway that might be more than you needed to hear, but perhaps it can give you another perspective to consider. 

At age 60 raising young children is probably very trying...but for you that is nearly 30 years in the future...If it were me, I'd be focused on the now...at 60 you easily could be dead, unhealthy, or unmotivated to do too much.  Heck, I look at 60 with a bit of dread myself, sure I will be retired well before, but I don't like the idea of being that long in the tooth....

Fathertime!
FT I'm with you on the kind of wife I want, "hogarena" as they say.  benjio, it sounds like you're looking for a well educated woman; nothing wrong with that but harder to find in Colombia I'd imagine...you have high standards but of course marriage involves acceptance, compromise and change...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2014, 02:50:50 PM »

I looked at that link, I saw a bunch of guys, only 1 or 2 appeared to be perhaps 50 or so...the rest appeared in their 40's or less....The men were surrounded by a group of beautiful latinas...I got news for you...I was there...the photos depict exactly how it was...It isn't fake, you meet a few ladies in these groups, and and try to get an individual date with the ones you like...It is truly a great time and an adventure. 

Fathertime!

With my luck, I'd have the same male to female ratio, but they'd all be 6ft 5 tall, Amazonian women tribe cannibals. --If the water doesn't get ya....

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2014, 03:20:22 PM »
I'd like to remind everyone that the objective is finding a good wife/companion no matter the age difference or if she's young or old.

Towards that end, are you still masquerading as a female and chatting up old guys for fun?

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2014, 05:11:22 PM »

Or at least pretending to do so (the sicko troll)

ja..ja..ja..ja..yeah.. look whos doing the pontification!!

Towards that end, are you still masquerading as a female and chatting up old guys for fun?

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2014, 05:23:26 PM »
FT I'm with you on the kind of wife I want, "hogarena" as they say.  benjio, it sounds like you're looking for a well educated woman; nothing wrong with that but harder to find in Colombia I'd imagine...you have high standards but of course marriage involves acceptance, compromise and change...

A housewife would be my preference as well. Wish I could find the best of both worlds. Unfortunately it seems like if a woman goes through the trouble of getting herself a college education they feel an overwhelming desire to eventually use that knowledge for real world business.

Offline Ray

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2014, 06:04:04 PM »

well if the guy knows that his little S.A. hottie is about to "run rabbit" on him.

head to vegas & put it all on red  ;D   she can have 1/2 of the lint in his pants pocket  :o

[size=78%]  [/size]

I guess that's one way to beat the stinking divorce lawyers...  LOL!

Ray

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2014, 06:04:04 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2014, 06:38:48 PM »

A housewife would be my preference as well. Wish I could find the best of both worlds. Unfortunately it seems like if a woman goes through the trouble of getting herself a college education they feel an overwhelming desire to eventually use that knowledge for real world business.

It's all part of the search process. What you want, really what you're both agreeable to in planning for the future, involves a number of questions. Roles, children, rearing them, money, work and religion are all things in my estimation, that should be discussed before you even get engaged.

It'd be a real train wreck if you're expecting a suburban, stay at home soccer mom and 4 kids and she wants to be a Fortune 500 CEO. I've seen some couples strike a bargain early on where they would wait until the kids were ten or so years old and then the wife would (if she still wanted to) pursue work.

My sister and her husband agreed to wait until their two kids could watch them selves from 3:30 to 5:30  and then when she was ready, she parlayed an Art Education degree into a job recruiting Doctors. Today she's the head Doctor recruiter for the largest hospital in the Midwest and makes more money than her husband.

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2014, 08:09:03 PM »

I guess that's one way to beat the stinking divorce lawyers...  LOL!

Ray

i guess the lawyer would want to check all of your pockets to make sure he got his fair share : )

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2014, 11:26:38 PM »

[/size][size=78%]  [/size]

Unfortunately a lot of guys would be better off if they did that. Most of the trouble comes from the fact that many guys just don't understand women to start with.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2014, 06:47:49 AM »

I am almost 58, and have this obsession, I don know if its healthy, about having a kid. The socio-economic issues dont bother me- I am comfortably retired, live in Colombia where the attitudes on this are different. Also, I am in better shape physically than most guys in their 30s, especially Colombianos- because of my retirement and the activities I do. You pretty well have to be in good shape in order to climb 5000 feet vertical with a heavy pack and skiis attached to your feet,every day, or do 14 pitches of rock climbing and then rappel down the same route. I figure, if I hook up with a young Colombiana , with a young child , I will treat her kid and our kid way, way, way better than any Colombian would-or at least 90% of them.

I don't worry about die-ing young, because the kid would be well taken care of anyway. And I don't worry about the stigma, because there isn't one in Colombia, and I don't really give a crap what other people think.

What I do worry about is increased chance of medical issues for the children of older fathers. Your chances of having a kid with autism, skitzofrenia, cleft-palate , while still relatively rare, goes up dramatically above 35 , and is about 4 times as common for fathers around 60. This has got me wondering about  what my priorities in life really should be.

Plus the fact i haven't met anyone yet I would consider to be a "suitable| candidate.

FT, good points and definitely food for thought. I think if asked every man would answer a little different but I guess I want to be in a relationship for several reasons. I really enjoy the companionship. That "always having someone by your side factor" is huge for me. Intelligence is a big thing for me so when I'm with a woman I can discuss history, politics, music...even more trivial things like fashion, that really makes me happy. I have not dated a single "bimbo" Colombiana. They have all been fairly intelligent and educated. I would like to start a family as well. I'm 33. [/size]I don't want to be raising children when I'm 60[/size]. That won't make for much of a retirement at all. I'm also at a point in my life where I don't really enjoy sleeping around. I want one sexual partner. I think the sexual motivation is a huge deal for every man. There are several other reasons but those are the most important.[/size]I'm taking things slow at this point.

I hear you on that. Although it's almost trendy to have kids past age 40 nowadays, I wouldn't recommend it. I have a younger son in high school who's taking college courses in things like World Literature, World History, Statistics and Calculus. His 5 man team won the  state title in Chess. He's first chair alto saxophone in a very elite school's top jazz band--He just got back from NYC's Lincoln Center in fact. He studies and works a job. The girls in his facebook pages, hanging all over him, look like fashion models--tons of honies.

Well, I figured by the time I'm 60 y/o, he and my other son would both be done with college and I'd be retired already, that I'd cash out my 'stuff' downsize, etc.

Well, as time goes by, my older son's taking some time off from college and my younger son's not only looking at expensive private colleges, but he now has his eyes on medical school after that. So it looks like although they're almost six years apart, I'll be paying for the both of them simultaneously, including grad schools. (Although there's nothing wrong with insisting they show ownership via some student loans)

I may be able to be freer to travel with them both in school, but looks like they're going to need me--more accurately my cash, for a good while past that. I won't be able to disappear for six months at a time. We hadn't planned it quite that way, but life has a way of throwing you some curves and I don't just mean women.

"Money isn't everything--but it sure keeps the kids in touch"

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2014, 02:11:06 PM »
Unfortunately a lot of guys would be better off if they did that. Most of the trouble comes from the fact that many guys just don't understand women to start with.

the judge can't order you to pay what you don't have

judge "give her the new car"  sorry it has already been sold

judge " well give her the money from the sale of the car" sorry i bet on a bunch of horses & lost big

judge "well give her the money the sale of the house" sorry same deal those horses really cleaned me out

judge "well you have a good job rite"? sorry i got downsized so i had to take a much lower paying job

even if you didn't get downsized ......trust me you did or you "had" some health problems so you had to quit

once the dust settles go back & get the cash you stashed

head back south & scoop up another "honey"

make sure you really were in vegas when you said you were

the judge may know your full of sh*t

what is he going to really do

for good measure attend a 12 step group for your gambling "problem"

make dame sure you have proof of this

hell you could even go into rehab for a little while

pick a nice location where the fishing is good))))))

good luck
piggy

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:14:17 PM by piglett »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2014, 08:33:38 PM »
I am almost 58, and have this obsession, I don know if its healthy, about having a kid. The socio-economic issues dont bother me- I am comfortably retired, live in Colombia where the attitudes on this are different. Also, I am in better shape physically than most guys in their 30s, especially Colombianos- because of my retirement and the activities I do. You pretty well have to be in good shape in order to climb 5000 feet vertical with a heavy pack and skiis attached to your feet,every day, or do 14 pitches of rock climbing and then rappel down the same route. I figure, if I hook up with a young Colombiana , with a young child , I will treat her kid and our kid way, way, way better than any Colombian would-or at least 90% of them.

I don't worry about die-ing young, because the kid would be well taken care of anyway. And I don't worry about the stigma, because there isn't one in Colombia, and I don't really give a crap what other people think.

What I do worry about is increased chance of medical issues for the children of older fathers. Your chances of having a kid with autism, skitzofrenia, cleft-palate , while still relatively rare, goes up dramatically above 35 , and is about 4 times as common for fathers around 60. This has got me wondering about  what my priorities in life really should be.

Plus the fact i haven't met anyone yet I would consider to be a "suitable| candidate.

Hey Expatriado,

I would think you could fairly easily find a woman that would be open to having a child with you  if you are willing to financially take care of both mother and child...and provide evidence that you can.   I would think there is a percentage of women that don't care to be married or have a man around full time.   You mentioned that you can't find a suitable candidate....exactly what is it that would qualify woman?  Have you brought up your idea with women? I would think you would need to make a woman feel secure in the fact that you are in fact going to be around SOME of the time, and finance all of the time.   

Fathertime! 

02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2014, 10:05:34 PM »
Actually, I have a 30 year old freind that wants to have a kid with me, and afterwards, she said, I am free to do what ever I want or go out with other women-who ever I want,She also says he wants to be  a suurogate moher She has a pretty strong maternal instinct. Anyway, I dont take any of that too damn seriously- even though she probably does (these women are crazy).
By a "suitable Candidarte" I mean one that is reasonably attractive (I am not unrealistic, talking about 5 or 6 outof 10 but not fat or outta shape)), or is not a gold-digger, or flakey nut case, someone who is serious about a relation and not a game player,someone who I am sure will hang around me for 20 years and not be poniendo cachos with younger barrio boys,  anon-party animal. Some one who is open to new life experiences and challenges, a mature  and well grounded woman.
Yeaj, I know it is a trust issue, and I have high standards. I have dated quite  a few women here, maybe not in the hundreds, but pretty close to a hndred.Havent found the right one yet.Maybe never will. And like I said, I have all kinds of worrys about the medical issues.
I really dont have to show or demonstrate squat to any of these women.I have given enough to Latinas over the years and made enough sacrifices- and not got enough back. Now I have to find one who gives me what I want- including real love. When I feel I am being taken seriously , and not being used for some sort of agenda of hers , hidden or not, she and our children will be treated  the best way imaginable. Before that, they are all "guilty until proven innocent".
Like I said, may never happen, but thats OK too- whatever,Que Sera, sera

Hey Expatriado,

I would think you could fairly easily find a woman that would be open to having a child with you  if you are willing to financially take care of both mother and child...and provide evidence that you can.   I would think there is a percentage of women that don't care to be married or have a man around full time.   You mentioned that you can't find a suitable candidate....exactly what is it that would qualify woman?  Have you brought up your idea with women? I would think you would need to make a woman feel secure in the fact that you are in fact going to be around SOME of the time, and finance all of the time.   

Fathertime!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864