It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Experience With LatinAmericanCupid  (Read 17045 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Experience With LatinAmericanCupid
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 10:49:36 PM »
Yeah, I was just being overly paranoid (in part due to stories I've heard about the DR). Also, very recently had an old buddy I had not seen or talked to in 10 years look me up on linkedin and get my office number. He called me out of the blue. He had no idea what firm/business I am currently in. Granted....that is a long way from personal info like SSN.

On my initial Skype set up/registration I had input my personal cell phone on my profile and it was visible to others. Forgot I had ever put that in there. I have since deleted that from my public profile.

Finally, for the record, I apologized a few days ago to this woman via e-mail on Latin American Cupid, profusely. She was gracious enough to reply and accept it.

Hey Hector...live and learn...it sounds like you are going to be handling these situations a little differently in the future so that will behoove you going forward....

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2014, 11:16:54 PM »
Maybe go to the mall and get some professional photos or something. I got plenty of responses, and I've seen guys late 20s and 30s get the same.

This is going to sting for some (not calling anyone out), but if you put your best foot forward on POF and you aren't getting responses... it might be time to re-evaluate things.

Mexico for me was no problem. What I couldn't do was pull smoking hotties from Miami online. Now that's the ultimate challenge.

Yea I was thinking that too.  My profile is really basic without any very good pics.  Just a couple of basic selfies.  But at the same time the foreign girls I sent pm's to aren't especially hot while I get replies all day long from hot local chicks.  Still, I do have alot of room for improvement on my profile.

And honestly I only sent out maybe 4 or 5 pm's total to the colombianas and mexicanas.  I'm just not that motivated to correspond with chicks that are far away.  Once I'm in country maybe I'll step my online game up.  But I might not need to.  I'll only find out once I'm actually there.

The free stuff(fb, pof) is cool but have you seen the cupid sites?  If you're into just being a player, colombian cupid is a freaking gold mine.  I think it's worth it to pay a few bucks to have access to chicks who are already taking time out of their life to get involved on a website that's aimed at hooking up with gringos.  I don't know if any of those girls are exactly wifey material but I'm cool with that.  :)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »

Yea I was thinking that too.  My profile is really basic without any very good pics.  Just a couple of basic selfies.  But at the same time the foreign girls I sent pm's to aren't especially hot while I get replies all day long from hot local chicks.  Still, I do have alot of room for improvement on my profile.

And honestly I only sent out maybe 4 or 5 pm's total to the colombianas and mexicanas.  I'm just not that motivated to correspond with chicks that are far away.  Once I'm in country maybe I'll step my online game up.  But I might not need to.  I'll only find out once I'm actually there.

The free stuff(fb, pof) is cool but have you seen the cupid sites?  If you're into just being a player, colombian cupid is a freaking gold mine.  I think it's worth it to pay a few bucks to have access to chicks who are already taking time out of their life to get involved on a website that's aimed at hooking up with gringos.  I don't know if any of those girls are exactly wifey material but I'm cool with that.  :)

It depends on what you want. There is a better class of girl (with the visa) on pof, meet at airport, etc. Educated girl with her own career and money that doesn't need you. Her only motivation is her own wants (like having a gringo fetish). But yea put a profile on these sites based in DF, bogota, etc.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 02:08:26 AM »

Start with the one that has the biggest boobs then work backward from there.....hey, why not? Anything is possible on the interwebs!  :D :D :D
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Awesome

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 04:51:40 PM »
It depends on what you want. There is a better class of girl (with the visa) on pof, meet at airport, etc. Educated girl with her own career and money that doesn't need you. Her only motivation is her own wants (like having a gringo fetish). But yea put a profile on these sites based in DF, bogota, etc.

Yea but how many profiles do you have to go through until you find one who is interested in you, has a visa, and is willing to come visit?  If you can attract those women then you should be able to attract the latinas who live in nyc, miami, houston.  At least you know ALL the domestic latinas are all able to travel before you even send them a message.  Many of these domestic latinas still have somewhat of a gringo fetish, though maybe not as much as the foreign ones.  I know the rio grande valley on the texas-mexico border is full of beautiful latinas who would love to date a white gringo from up north.

Here's just a very tiny example of the beautiful latinas who are very available right here in the us.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152343609789730.1073741872.91425654729&type=1

Offline cdr1974

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 05:52:19 AM »
Well Guys, thought I would give a little update about LatinamericanCupid site, been on for around 3 weeks now and to be honest, do not rate it very much, Yes, I got tons of interest but the annoying thing is when they want to talk on skype and add you, they never respond or ask silly questions where the answers can be found on your profile if they even bothered to read it, like how old are, where are you from? I used LAC to broaden my horizon a little, differente countries etc but I still feel I want to go back to Colombia, been there 3 times, used Jamies once.
Overall, the level of interest I received from LAC was good, but the calibre of woman not so, chatted with quite a few to be honest, I kept away from the hotties, silicone etc etc, we all know their game and I would like to think I am too intelligent to fall for it as tempting as it may be.
Was thinking about just using ColombianCupid, probably the same as LAC but obviously girls just from Colombia and will probably have the same results, timewasters etc etc but may give it a shot. What are your experiences of using LAC & CC, both the same, same results?
Im 39 now, kids are 17 & 18 and I have so much time after work on my hands. Still seriously considering visiting Jamies again........

Offline Awesome

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2014, 06:41:28 AM »
Still seriously considering visiting Jamies again........

That's probably your best option.  Pay a little extra money to cut through all of the bullsh*t.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 08:26:35 AM »
Well Guys, thought I would give a little update about LatinamericanCupid site, been on for around 3 weeks now and to be honest, do not rate it very much, Yes, I got tons of interest but the annoying thing is when they want to talk on skype and add you, they never respond or ask silly questions where the answers can be found on your profile if they even bothered to read it, like how old are, where are you from? I used LAC to broaden my horizon a little, differente countries etc but I still feel I want to go back to Colombia, been there 3 times, used Jamies once.
Overall, the level of interest I received from LAC was good, but the calibre of woman not so, chatted with quite a few to be honest, I kept away from the hotties, silicone etc etc, we all know their game and I would like to think I am too intelligent to fall for it as tempting as it may be.
Was thinking about just using ColombianCupid, probably the same as LAC but obviously girls just from Colombia and will probably have the same results, timewasters etc etc but may give it a shot. What are your experiences of using LAC & CC, both the same, same results?
Im 39 now, kids are 17 & 18 and I have so much time after work on my hands. Still seriously considering visiting Jamies again........
seemed to me when using both that most of  the same Colombianas were on both LAC and CC. However, my wife was only on LAC and I wound up with her. At the time I started chatting with her I was not focused on Colombia; I was interested in the DR but also open minded to women from other countries...

Offline JasonA

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 10:22:34 PM »
Hey, CDR

I met my wife on LAC in June '12.  I travelled to meet 2 chicks before her. Each time I was on the site for a few weeks. I found it quite entertaining. There were a few times that I got suspicious and blocked people. Also, I opened a separate Skype account with bogus info on it for LAC use. I usually tried to move things to Skype after 1 or 2 emails. I wanted to see them before I invested much time.  I was chatting with 6 to 8 women at one point. All of them had potential, but eventually started weeding them out. I was down to 3 when I decided I wanted to go visit my (eventual) wife. Felt really bad breaking it off with the other 2.

My points of advice:

* Don't get too serious about it. Just look at it as an entertaining way to supplement your dating life in your local area. You get a chance to interact with people in a different part of the world (which for me, was fun).

* Take a look at Peru. Most of the girls on there are from Lima, so you can concentrate on 1 city (the city that you will be flying into). Not starting the country debate, but I really liked the attitudes/personalities of the chicks that I chatted with from there.

* Once you find a girl that you are definitely interested in, cut it off with the other chicas that your chatting with. Keep their info as an emergency backup in case you go to visit and the visit goes awry.

* If you aren't finding what you're looking for, take a break from LAC and try it again a few weeks or months later. Women come and go on there. My wife & I were on that site in Dec '11, but never crossed paths. 6 months later, we both decided to try LAC again...   Crazy, random world.

Good luck and don't forget to have some fun with the process

Offline buencamino

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2014, 12:47:18 PM »
That's just because they, along with all the pay for play girls...

Huh? You sure about that? I believe one of the other posters has stated that he met his wife on latinamerican or colombian cupid.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:56:22 PM by buencamino »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2014, 02:04:25 PM »
Here's the other half of the sentence you chose to omit. I know when we quote posts we may take parts here and there, but I think most folks don't cut sentences in half and then critique them on behalf of others, if at all.

The whole sentence was actually: 

>>That's just because they, along with all the pay for play girls, have all been with Rush Limbaugh. ;D<<

I was joshing --Uh--notice the 'grinning moticon'? about the controversy Rush Limbaugh and his big, illegal bottle of Viagara,  five times the maximum US prescription strength at 100mg a pill got when it was seized by US officials upon reentering the US on his company's private jet after a 'stag party' in the Dominican Republic. It's still in the news.

If you want to take up for posters and say that rather than poking fun at a very public figure, that I was literally (not in jest) taking a cheap shot at a site their wives, along with  many thousands of persons frequented instead, they can tell me, but I don't think the guys here saw it as such.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:28:44 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Awesome

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 04:24:48 PM »
Huh? You sure about that? I believe one of the other posters has stated that he met his wife on latinamerican or colombian cupid.

There are plenty of women on cc who look like normal women who you can have a normal relationship with.  But there are some who look like OBVIOUS prepagos.  I don't think anyone can argue that.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 04:32:22 PM »

There are plenty of women on cc who look like normal women who you can have a normal relationship with.  But there are some who look like OBVIOUS prepagos.  I don't think anyone can argue that.

If I can just figure out what 'normal' is these days..... Then again, maybe I don't wanna know! :P

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 04:32:22 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2014, 05:12:42 PM »
If I can just figure out what 'normal' is these days..... Then again, maybe I don't wanna know! :P

As usual I'm not sure what you're saying, but by normal I mean women who aren't hookers.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2014, 09:12:21 AM »

I think the Intersadas are way worse than the hookers. At least a Prepago is honest about her profession, doesnt pretend to be a "nice girl","miss inoccent", uses condoms ( whereas some "nice girls" wont use the because they are not "dirty") , get tested  for diseases regularly (Whereas a "Normal.", "Nice" girl only goes to the doctor after she has a raging case of CLAP), you know exactly what your getting for the money (wheareas an interasada wants more, more, more, for less, less sex, meanwhile shes screwing one or more DiryPerro barrio boys). All-in-all, prepagos are  a better deal ,safer. more honest  and less of a hassle than Interesadas.

As usual I'm not sure what you're saying, but by normal I mean women who aren't hookers.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2014, 11:57:15 AM »

I think the Intersadas are way worse than the hookers. At least a Prepago is honest about her profession, doesnt pretend to be a "nice girl","miss inoccent", uses condoms ( whereas some "nice girls" wont use the because they are not "dirty") , get tested  for diseases regularly (Whereas a "Normal.", "Nice" girl only goes to the doctor after she has a raging case of CLAP), you know exactly what your getting for the money (wheareas an interasada wants more, more, more, for less, less sex, meanwhile shes screwing one or more DiryPerro barrio boys). All-in-all, prepagos are  a better deal ,safer. more honest  and less of a hassle than Interesadas.

Ok, let me clarify even further.  When I say "normal" I mean women who aren't hookers, prepagos, or interesadas.

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2014, 08:09:11 PM »

hey even hookers need a good man

just because they have sold everything they have including themselves

doesn't mean they are bad people...............oh hold on

maybe it does

forget about what i said  up there ^^^    8) ;D 8)
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2014, 08:24:32 PM »

hey even hookers need a good man

just because they have sold everything they have including themselves

doesn't mean they are bad people...............oh hold on

maybe it does

forget about what i said  up there ^^^    8) ;D 8)

Word has it that Jesus sat with the prostitutes--it was the money changers (bankers of their time) that he had issues with.

I've never had sex with the prostitutes and there were plenty I'd see quite a bit when I stayed in one place for a while in the Philippines. But especially after a few days (well 'nights') running into each other, they were really nice to talk to. Typically naïve for sure--"Do you know my cousin in Los Angeles", but once they realized you weren't judging them negatively, conversation flowed. I'd usually be coming from the store with junk food and after talking a few minutes, I'd offer to share some of my food. That's pretty common in the Philippines.

Anyway, after a while, some of those girls--and some were really cute, were offering to come up to my hotel room for free to 'hang out'. Maybe they were hoping for some room service food, maybe to swim in the pool or enjoy air con--maybe (likely) to 'jump my bones'--I never did invite them up, but I must say I sometimes wonder what it would've been like!

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2014, 08:28:40 PM »
Typically naïve for sure--"Do you know my cousin in Los Angeles"

"oh yes he/she is rite down the street from me

you see LA only has about 10 people left in the city so we all know each other"

8) ;D :D 8) ::)
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline V_Man

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2014, 12:03:27 AM »
I decided that I would go to Colombia and then I registered with CC.
The first woman I contacted was the woman I ended up marrying.
However it was a much longer story than that. You see, she didn't seem all that keen to start with. Hence I kept looking. My biggest problem was keeping track of them. I had a create a little folder on each one otherwise I would have been overwhelmed.

The flaky ones just helped me vet them out all the faster.
I was very clear in my own head what was important for me. This helped me a lot.
For example I refused to waste my time on young ones. I had 2 or 3 that would not take no for an answer but I knew enough to know that was too risky for a long term marriage so I didn't budge below a certain age.
If the number of active ones dropped down low enough it gave me enough time to search for new candidates.
Some agree to contact you but then they are luke warm. I didn't waste much time on these because Colombian woman should be carinosa and most just don't want to tell you no. My wife almost fell into this group but she maintained just enough interest to keep be interested.
Another trap are the ones that are intense and pull you in, until one day you stop and think - what am I doing? This isn't going to work! Then you realise you wasted a bunch of time and learnt something about yourself all at the same time.

I moved fairly quickly to vet them, let them vet me and get them into a Skype conversation.
I got one on Skype and I could see she was chatting with about 2 other guys at the same time. She was drop dead gorgeous with silicone enhancements. So that call saved me wasting any more time on her. I have nothing against silicone but talking with 2 other guys when she is supposed to be learning about me equated to a nice easy decision on my part.

Another one was the prettiest thing but she really really struggled with using a computer and Skype so I knew it was just going to be too logistically difficult to build a relationship online with her.

I had several girls chat with me on Skype all though the night until dawn.
One thing I love about Colombianas is that they usually make it pretty clear how they feel about you.

One also needs to understand that you are going to talk to all kinds of girls with all kinds of stuff going on in their lives. Expect to encounter all and any kind of relationship drama either in her life or in her friends and family's lives. It's all going on you just wont hear about until you get to know everyone.

For example she could be genuinely looking for love but she isn't going to drop her current boy friend until a better option actually arrives at the airport. In other words any grey areas you have are going to get tested somewhere along this road.

You need to pay attention to what she is saying, her body language and all the non-verbal communication that is going on. As males we sometimes fall down on this. Some how I navigated my way through all that.

My wife and I chatted on Skype for many, many long hours before I flew over to meet her. I had thought about, but not arranged a plan B, had vague ideas of a plan C plus flexible plans but ended up not needing any of it. But that is another story.

In my limited experience Colombianas make up their mind about you within 2 seconds of meeting you in person. This was very refreshing for me.

I broke all sorts of "rules" about what not to do but I also set and followed other rules that I thought would work out for me (and most men). Somewhere in all that I found a gem.  8)

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2014, 09:21:41 AM »
you were probably on these sites before every hick rube who have barely ever crawled out of their mommas basement , never intend to leave their home town, and dont speak a word of Spanish from corn-hole Iowa, Moose Dick Idaho and Chickens  Ar$e Alabama started using them.Not to mention about half these guys, when they do get talking to a chica they on Skype, end up "surprising"  her by taking his clothes off , suggesting she does, the same and maybe even start "Polishing the cane" on web cam in front of her,and maybe even her family (you wont beleive how many girls have told me this happens all the time).

I went out with one girl on cc or lac, cant remember, 34years old , nurse with a daughter, athletic, in good shape, maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10..but no knockout. She told me she got interests and mails from over a hundred guys a week.

So you can imagine, these girls can get the "pick" (or so they think at first) of a guy within 5-10 years of their age, professionals (if they want), look like what they want, from the city they want to move too..so you have to have a pretty convincing story line if you are over 20 years older, living in Colombia, and a retired "bum" hehe.he....

Then , when they find what they think is their "dream boat" 35 year old  brain surgeon  living on an estate in Miami or New York, they find out he is 45, long since gone bald . and a pot belly..thats okay ..hes kinda got her hooked..until a few more skypes, and they realize hes not from New York, or Miami, but from Corn-Hole Iowa, living in his mommies basement in a little pig farm in the sticks, and he works as Night Watchman at Target stores (not really a brain surgeon see),but he seems like a nice guy, so she continues corresponding, until one day she turns on the skype and he's there without his clothes on with a "woody" in his hand, drooling and tongue hanging out. Well this is really bad cuz her 6 year old son (who she neglected to tell him about) and her Mama happen to be in the same room, and everyone is traumatized.

So she leaves CC and LAC , becomes non-active for a few months, until she gets lonely again (or her new boyfriend says I got a great idea.."Lets find a gringo to "Dar Papaya" for us on these stupid internet sites"), then she goes through the same thing, but gets disgusted, only more perverts, and she cant get any one of them to send her money so she gets dejected  takes her profile off.

Unless shes a hard core prepago.. they always stay on long term.

Now , 1000s of guys who dont speak a word of Spanish,
I decided that I would go to Colombia and then I registered with CC.
The first woman I contacted was the woman I ended up marrying.
However it was a much longer story than that. You see, she didn't seem all that keen to start with. Hence I kept looking. My biggest problem was keeping track of them. I had a create a little folder on each one otherwise I would have been overwhelmed.

The flaky ones just helped me vet them out all the faster.
I was very clear in my own head what was important for me. This helped me a lot.
For example I refused to waste my time on young ones. I had 2 or 3 that would not take no for an answer but I knew enough to know that was too risky for a long term marriage so I didn't budge below a certain age.
If the number of active ones dropped down low enough it gave me enough time to search for new candidates.
Some agree to contact you but then they are luke warm. I didn't waste much time on these because Colombian woman should be carinosa and most just don't want to tell you no. My wife almost fell into this group but she maintained just enough interest to keep be interested.
Another trap are the ones that are intense and pull you in, until one day you stop and think - what am I doing? This isn't going to work! Then you realise you wasted a bunch of time and learnt something about yourself all at the same time.

I moved fairly quickly to vet them, let them vet me and get them into a Skype conversation.
I got one on Skype and I could see she was chatting with about 2 other guys at the same time. She was drop dead gorgeous with silicone enhancements. So that call saved me wasting any more time on her. I have nothing against silicone but talking with 2 other guys when she is supposed to be learning about me equated to a nice easy decision on my part.

Another one was the prettiest thing but she really really struggled with using a computer and Skype so I knew it was just going to be too logistically difficult to build a relationship online with her.

I had several girls chat with me on Skype all though the night until dawn.
One thing I love about Colombianas is that they usually make it pretty clear how they feel about you.

One also needs to understand that you are going to talk to all kinds of girls with all kinds of stuff going on in their lives. Expect to encounter all and any kind of relationship drama either in her life or in her friends and family's lives. It's all going on you just wont hear about until you get to know everyone.

For example she could be genuinely looking for love but she isn't going to drop her current boy friend until a better option actually arrives at the airport. In other words any grey areas you have are going to get tested somewhere along this road.

You need to pay attention to what she is saying, her body language and all the non-verbal communication that is going on. As males we sometimes fall down on this. Some how I navigated my way through all that.

My wife and I chatted on Skype for many, many long hours before I flew over to meet her. I had thought about, but not arranged a plan B, had vague ideas of a plan C plus flexible plans but ended up not needing any of it. But that is another story.

In my limited experience Colombianas make up their mind about you within 2 seconds of meeting you in person. This was very refreshing for me.

I broke all sorts of "rules" about what not to do but I also set and followed other rules that I thought would work out for me (and most men). Somewhere in all that I found a gem.  8)

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2014, 07:39:41 AM »
After several weeks on LAC....... I have decided after much deliberation to take the agency route again....As many of you guys have said in other posts...... its simply not the same and you need to get you ass down there and meet these girls in person....... I like to think I have some level of understanding of these girl but nothing will surprise me anymore........ I have seen so much on LAC and the levels these girls go to................

I have decided to visit Jamies again in BAQ, I visited there some years ago, but was not the right time in my life, but I know now how it works and will do things differently and use my time wisely whilst there...... yes it costs more the agency route but believe its a more sensible option and better chance of success then using the dating sites.......

I will be going for 2 weeks end of October so now the planning starts for me.......

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »
After several weeks on LAC....... I have decided after much deliberation to take the agency route again....As many of you guys have said in other posts...... its simply not the same and you need to get you ass down there and meet these girls in person....... I like to think I have some level of understanding of these girl but nothing will surprise me anymore........ I have seen so much on LAC and the levels these girls go to................

I have decided to visit Jamies again in BAQ, I visited there some years ago, but was not the right time in my life, but I know now how it works and will do things differently and use my time wisely whilst there...... yes it costs more the agency route but believe its a more sensible option and better chance of success then using the dating sites.......

I will be going for 2 weeks end of October so now the planning starts for me.......
probably a wise move to go with the agency. given the stakes involved, avoiding an agency to save money would penny wise and dollar foolish....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2014, 10:40:16 AM »
probably a wise move to go with the agency. given the stakes involved, avoiding an agency to save money would penny wise and dollar foolish....

Agreed--was it CDR who a while back roughly broke down the costs of hotel, meeting the ladies etc. and realized that using an agency really wasn't that much more expensive and offered more efficiencies? I'll bet it looks more expensive initially, but if you tried two weeks solo and counted the cost of hotels, meals, setting up dates at various places, the time it takes to do that and the number of women you met, it'd look different in terms of cost and efficiencies.

Especially if I couldn't speak the language well and only had a couple weeks or so, I'd strongly consider using an agency like Jaimies. For any guy who's slagged him (well one here has anyways--a 100 times at least) there are plenty more who'll vouch for him.

Even CDR, who went that route once but for his own reasons found his situation wasn't optimal then, is going back that way--using Jaimie again. That alone speaks volumes.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2014, 11:31:02 AM »
even if you speak the language well you end up going on some dates where the woman doesnt show up, shes  fatter than her photos, shes got a hidden agenda she doesnt tell you about, plus the fact alll these girls are flooded with emails from other Gringos, foreigneres and Latinos (whos long term goal is CAM sex)  saying they are CEOs with Donald Trumps Money who ook like Brad Pitt with Arnie's body, but rally are 30 pounds overweight, live  on a 1 acre Finca in the most godforsaken part of Tolima, or  in their mom's trailer outside of Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, and are unemployed, work at a Bar in Espinol, Tolima, or at the local Target store..
Agreed--was it CDR who a while back roughly broke down the costs of hotel, meeting the ladies etc. and realized that using an agency really wasn't that much more expensive and offered more efficiencies? I'll bet it looks more expensive initially, but if you tried two weeks solo and counted the cost of hotels, meals, setting up dates at various places, the time it takes to do that and the number of women you met, it'd look different in terms of cost and efficiencies.

Especially if I couldn't speak the language well and only had a couple weeks or so, I'd strongly consider using an agency like Jaimies. For any guy who's slagged him (well one here has anyways--a 100 times at least) there are plenty more who'll vouch for him.

Even CDR, who went that route once but for his own reasons found his situation wasn't optimal then, is going back that way--using Jaimie again. That alone speaks volumes.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345