It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: friendship and love day AKA valentines day.  (Read 2564 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
friendship and love day AKA valentines day.
« on: September 04, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »
have a friend in barranquilla who can send the list of flowers and presents, if your looking to send something to a girlfriend.
Love  and Friendship Day???

It’s September love is in the air….. Colombia celebrates love and friendship day on September 20th … if you are corresponding with a special lady … I can help you make her day special….

Balloons an a Cake*
Beautiful display of Roses (Red and Yellow or white/ Pink and yellow) , balloons and a cake. a translated note from you, which I personally deliver. I would also photograph her with the gift and email you a copy.
$ 95.oo

12 Roses in a Vase *
Roes, a cake, balloons and a translated note from you,  which I personally deliver. I would also photograph her with the gift and email you a copy.
$ 65.oo

Roses, Teddy and Chocolate Hampers
Roses, assorted chocolates, a teddy and a translated note from you, which I personally deliver. I would also photograph her with the gift and email you a copy.
$ 55.oo

Roses y a box
Roses, a teddy, chocolate and a translated note from you which I personally deliver. I would also photograph her with the gift and email you a copy.
$45.oo

Teddy and Balloons
Medium size teddy and metallic balloons a translated note from you, which I personally deliver. I would also photograph her with the gift and email you a copy.
$45.oo

*Extra delivery charges might apply if she lives outside the metropolitan area of Barranquilla. The appearance of the teddies and Balloons may vary.

If you are interested in a more personalized gift please feel free to call me and we can both come up with a great gift idea….

Maria Bueno
727 388 44 55

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128