It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Terrorism in Canada - Darn  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Montrealer

Terrorism in Canada - Darn
« on: June 03, 2006, 06:25:25 PM »
This sucks.  I don't know if it's getting much media coverage in the US, but it looks like we in Canada are prone to terrorism as well.  Luckily it was stopped before it occured.

Terrorism in Canada - CNN
Send more divers, the last ones tasted great!  -  JAWS

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
RE: Terrorism in Canada - Darn
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 12:40:25 PM »
Yes Monty, it is getting a lot of media attention in the U.S., and I think it’s pretty scary.

If Canada doesn't give up this tolerance of whacko extremist Muslim clerics and start cracking down on these radical mosques, I'm afraid there are going to be an awful lot of dead Canadians and probably Americans too. That Canadian passport easily gets you into the U.S. also.

Didn't you guys learn anything from the London bombings? The Britts sure did, the hard way! Profiling of Muslim extremists and deporting or locking up jihad-preaching clerics isn't racist, it's just common sense. The War on Terror is no joke.

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »
1.  For those who follow what's going on, the fact that there are such islamic fundie fanatics running around Canada trying to do us all harm is no surprise (just as when an atomic bomb smuggled in by terrorists goes off in one of our cities it will not be a surprise).

2.  I am very pleasantly surprised that the Canadian authorities were able to track and bag these scum lowlifes.  Kudos to the Cannucks!
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0