It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: What's your ring tone right now?  (Read 963 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What's your ring tone right now?
« on: September 19, 2016, 03:58:16 PM »
Maybe it's a sign this place is running on fumes that I even propose such a light weight topic, but let's see if posting what ring tone's on your phone catches any traction.....

For my wife, I go between two: Aerosmith's "You're my Angel" ("Come -and see me tonight") and Guns N Roses:--namely Slash's guitar riff from "Sweet child o mine"

Off of work, I go between ACDC's lead in riff from "Shook Me All Night Long" and at work, Led Zepplin's lead riff from Kashmir.

For me, she's got Ed Sheran's shmaltzy "Thinking out loud" which has got to me the women's fav. mush ball tune of the decade.

For my younger son, who plays a mean saxophone, I go between the old Gerry Rafferty hit "Bakers Street" and Steeley Dan's "FM"

For my older son, who despite making $300-$400 + in cash a night waiting tables, always seems to call me to hit me up, it's the Beatles version of "Money" (now give me money-- that's what I want)

For my best bud, a die hard Harley rider, it's Bob Seger's "Roll Me Away"

For my other best bud and guy most likely to be my traveling 'wing man' if I'm ever single again, it's the dark, menacing  Darth Vader signature 'tune'--"The Imperial March" he's a take no prisoners' kinda guy like Darth, who also knows when to hold and when to fold em.

There's a kazillion great jams out there that make great ring tones--any favs?
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293